Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? (27161 Views)

How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? / Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? / She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by toujurs: 12:31pm On Mar 20, 2022
Stargurl20:

I f**ked someone
ahh mogbe, but wasn't the guy sex good, or you wanted to explore?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Peace081: 12:44pm On Mar 20, 2022
He lost his job n I ended the relationship, for better I stay, for worst I Go..

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by MARS1(m): 12:45pm On Mar 20, 2022
why did you last relationship end, mercychen?

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Sharatan(m): 12:45pm On Mar 20, 2022
The girl couldn't collect doggy which is my favourite position and she was always crying and making strange gestures during sex. If I see mamiwater I go run, I no be 2face.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by omolola100(f): 12:45pm On Mar 20, 2022
Solofresh2:
See was seeing another guy
You say?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by debbydams(f): 12:46pm On Mar 20, 2022
Flahyuq:
Honestly,without defending yourself
Why did your last relationship end??

Mine,i cared too much....loved her much more than she deserved
Scolded her one day and she took it personal....ended it there and then

She's been begging since,but i have made up my mind,i have spoilt her too much that if we eventually marry....things will go wrong
Better to quit it now than divorce her later!
he has hot temper and can insult the hell out of someone..omorr I can stand that kind of man o

33 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Princeton92(m): 12:47pm On Mar 20, 2022
Jeon:
WAHALA FOR WHO NO GET FIRST RELATIONSHIP TALKLESS OF LAST.

Come lemme do you please..... cheesy grin cool
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Lordofalmajiri(f): 12:48pm On Mar 20, 2022
Because I no get money!! angry angry. They thought I would be broke forever but oluwa dey change my story now cool cool.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Jefferyhi86(m): 12:48pm On Mar 20, 2022
Her toto too de get odour despite she's being a side chick

22 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by KaLuCh: 12:49pm On Mar 20, 2022
Owen247:
Becoz i am an introvert,she cudnt cope wit it,so we both mutually consented to pathways.

My brother na money you no get

12 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Antoeni(m): 12:49pm On Mar 20, 2022
She Said I Must Be Sucking Her Steady
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:50pm On Mar 20, 2022
Jeon:
WAHALA FOR WHO NO GET FIRST RELATIONSHIP TALKLESS OF LAST.
You will pay for this advert grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Birminghamvirgo(m): 12:50pm On Mar 20, 2022
She's a feminist who doesn't know how to cook and do some other house chores... She's beautiful tho!

32 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Mide3367: 12:50pm On Mar 20, 2022
Last night sad
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by SweetSauce(f): 12:50pm On Mar 20, 2022
Demigod22:
My ex dumped me over what she described as unseriousness on my part, LoL. The girl really loved me but I wasn't ready for such a serious relationship. She wants all her friends to know me, she wants all my friends to know her, she wants the whole department to know that we are dating, but I don't want that kind of relationship. I just want a relationship that will give me space. Boom, during my sign out, her coursemate, came to sign on my shirt and we took some photos, when I posted the photos on Facebook, she messaged me on Whatsapp and broke up with me that I never posted our pictures together before.
Will do same, if I was in her shoes.

9 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:50pm On Mar 20, 2022
Ahmed0336:
grin
Left me for a richer dude not knowing the dude is married.
Before she go reverse come my side me self run go marry grin

She's still single sha, I pray God provides her with a husband soonest tongue

8 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by phemmyfour: 12:51pm On Mar 20, 2022
Flahyuq:
Honestly,without defending yourself
Why did your last relationship end??

Mine,i cared too much....loved her much more than she deserved
Scolded her one day and she took it personal....ended it there and then

She's been begging since,but i have made up my mind,i have spoilt her too much that if we eventually marry....things will go wrong
Better to quit it now than divorce her later!
I got tired of a certain homosapiens trying to control me and how much I should be given her

22 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Medianna(f): 12:52pm On Mar 20, 2022
Demigod22:
My ex dumped me over what she described as unseriousness on my part, LoL. The girl really loved me but I wasn't ready for such a serious relationship. She wants all her friends to know me, she wants all my friends to know her, she wants the whole department to know that we are dating, but I don't want that kind of relationship. I just want a relationship that will give me space. Boom, during my sign out, her coursemate, came to sign on my shirt and we took some photos, when I posted the photos on Facebook, she messaged me on Whatsapp and broke up with me that I never posted our pictures together before.

Na you buy market na.. Even if I were her, I'll do the same thing.
I know you never took the time to make her understand you actually cared

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by chibu4u2(m): 12:52pm On Mar 20, 2022
[left][/left]

Too much wahala
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by rowland545(m): 12:52pm On Mar 20, 2022
Stargurl20:

I f**ked someone
bad b!tch

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Goldbw122(m): 12:53pm On Mar 20, 2022
Hmm, never had a relationship.. hoping and trusting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by SweetSauce(f): 12:53pm On Mar 20, 2022
debbydams:
he has hot temper and can insult the hell out of someone..omorr I can stand that kind of man o
Same as mine.
Coupled with the fact that he nags too much.

4 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Dagger111(m): 12:53pm On Mar 20, 2022
The bae too like knack abeg. Na so only my head remain for my body. Moya lee werey danu.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by chatinent: 12:54pm On Mar 20, 2022
When was the last time I did it for the first time?
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Codeye(m): 12:54pm On Mar 20, 2022
She was a liability instead of an asset. Plus she insult curse too much

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by SweetSauce(f): 12:55pm On Mar 20, 2022
Dagger111:
The bae too like knack abeg. Na so only my head remain for my body. Moya lee werey danu.
No be wetin una dey like be dat ni?

11 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by debbydams(f): 12:55pm On Mar 20, 2022
SweetSauce:

Same as mine.
Guy nags too much.
we still have good ones tho
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Bahamas95(m): 12:55pm On Mar 20, 2022
I sensed desperation more than love.

I don't want someone to use me achieve her selfish interest.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by lildonn222: 12:55pm On Mar 20, 2022
She dump me.I took my heart break like a champ then she wanted me back but it was too late.Can't lie to you guys I will always love her(She was my first love ) but will never let her in my life again.

44 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Niaraland's Prettiest Babe! / She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him / Nigerian Men Regret Marrying Nigerian Women In The USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.