Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? (27127 Views)

How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? / Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? / She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by DorianD(m): 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2022
She was choking me with bills...I had to wise up and find a smart way out
A Trainee Taylor whom I single handedly helped financially and otherwise into University in the hope of getting married to her, told me that I would have to build a house before we can get married
Na God help me oh sad grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by wolement: 5:22pm On Mar 20, 2022
DICO111:
She and I dated for 3 years, i loved every single thing she's made of, she was MY WOMAN for real.
We both stayed faithful to each other for the 3 years but just a month after we celebrated 3 years she bleeped 3 different guys in a row, just like someone who is possessed by some kind of Bleep demon.....I didn't even find out myself, she came and confessed everything to me telling me she doesn't know what took over her...I forgave her for her misdeeds but had to end the relationship for good. cry cry it still hurts though
You be man
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by clevybrown(m): 5:22pm On Mar 20, 2022
LIGHTHEARTED0:
her pussyy stink like sockaway and she only cum only by tongue angry

Say whaaaat!!! shocked

Bro u must have really gone tru hell... Accept my sinparty. cry

1 Like

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Juoflife1(f): 5:23pm On Mar 20, 2022
He said I was not making an impact. I took my child and left. Now the idiot is monitoring me upandan, complaining to people that I don't even call him.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Briller: 5:24pm On Mar 20, 2022
He was very charming and extremely reckless sexually and financially. Such a great liar. Told me all the things he felt I needed to hear and I could read in between the lines that he was a chronic liar cause he kept forgetting things he said and giving different versions every time.

Promises heaven and earth but would never fulfil one. Was only talking big, dressing to impress, want all the good things in life, but ever broke.

I could not cope cause he was disgustingly fake.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by luminouz(m): 5:25pm On Mar 20, 2022
Briller:
He was very charming and extremely reckless sexually and financially. Such a great liar. Told me all the things he felt I needed to hear and I could read in between the lines that he was a chronic liar cause he kept forgetting things he said and giving different versions every time.

Promises heaven and earth but would never fulfil one. Was only talking big, dressing to impress, want all the good things in life, but ever broke.

All these from one guy shocked

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by luminouz(m): 5:26pm On Mar 20, 2022
Juoflife1:
He said I was not making an impact. I took my child and left. Now the idiot is monitoring me upandan, complaining to people that I don't even call him.

Lol...he is still you guy, not so?
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Banbanna(m): 5:28pm On Mar 20, 2022
Omoluabi16:
She always beat me up when we had issues. Twice, I suffered from a broken jaw. Once, when she went on rampage, I tried to escape but she outran me and overpowered me. She swore she was done with me but wanted to give me a farewell beating. She max'd the music speaker to muffle my screams and pleas while she pounded me. She severely dealt with me. .

You don't sheriously mean this! grin. Ok, you try, next joke please!

1 Like

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by clevybrown(m): 5:30pm On Mar 20, 2022
Demigod22:
My ex dumped me over what she described as unseriousness on my part, LoL. The girl really loved me but I wasn't ready for such a serious relationship. She wants all her friends to know me, she wants all my friends to know her, she wants the whole department to know that we are dating, but I don't want that kind of relationship. I just want a relationship that will give me space. Boom, during my sign out, her coursemate, came to sign on my shirt and we took some photos, when I posted the photos on Facebook, she messaged me on Whatsapp and broke up with me that I never posted our pictures together before.
What a crazy reason to breakup... grin grin grin
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Juoflife1(f): 5:36pm On Mar 20, 2022
Naaah, I left and didn't look back. I'm in a better place now
luminouz:

Lol...he is still you guy, not so?
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by BeautyB99(f): 5:36pm On Mar 20, 2022
Stargurl20:

A better one who truly understand and cares would come.
Na him type go still come NL come shade u as liability.

My dear you deserve a chiled bottle of Pepsi for this your comments, you've said it all my happiness is that thank God she didn't quite her job just to satisfy that her selfish ex interest

1 Like

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by fflamingo(m): 5:46pm On Mar 20, 2022
It was the day she mistakenly told me that inlaws are best treated when you send dispatch rider to gift them whatever you want to give them, that staying around them is see finish. So joking one day I asked what her family means to her, she said everything and more. And I painted a scenario of having uncooked foodstuff to give to her family. She said she will spend time cooking it and go there to deliver it as she does not trust dispatch rider�

Her love language is receiving gifts, but giving gift repulse her��

I also figured out that she does fit my mental specs and other, but my secual attraction is zero.

Scissored it

12 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by luminouz(m): 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2022
Juoflife1:
Naaah, I left and didn't look back. I'm in a better place now

Better is always good. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Fash20: 5:57pm On Mar 20, 2022
I guess it was due to
1. lack of effective communication
2. trust issues ( i don't trust ladies that are in their hoeing phase especially those with the tendency to hoe around)

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Bbbw: 6:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
No sex after spending on her

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
She wants marriage. I dont love her like that undecided

6 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by SweetSauce(f): 6:21pm On Mar 20, 2022
Renman:
Are you a Harlot
Na ur mama ND sisters be harlot.
Dunderhead!
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Stargurl20(f): 6:37pm On Mar 20, 2022
Daaree:

And you were caught

Complete sentence

State ur own reasons and stay off my comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Caleycashh: 6:37pm On Mar 20, 2022
Xilsbridalhouse:

Your assertion is far from the truth. Stay away from hot tempered people for your own good.
well I know most women prefer men who use there heads than people who are realistic, reason why I don't pity them when they're being dumped, according to research most realistic and true lovers are temperamental people in nature
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Caleycashh: 6:40pm On Mar 20, 2022
Meninmen:

Lol. Continue trying to justify your temperament. Go to the prisons, you will see many of them there.
I reiterate there are thousands of temperamental people among us and living fine, I'm not talking of maniacs BTW, those ones have mental issues
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 20, 2022
Caleycashh:
I reiterate there are thousands of temperamental people among us and living fine, I'm not talking of maniacs BTW, those ones have mental issues

And who said there are no temperamental people among us that are living fine?
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Caleycashh: 6:43pm On Mar 20, 2022
invinzible1:

Really how did you come up with your conclusion, how many people have you sample from a chosen population.. 10, 100, 10,000, 100,000..
Do you have a concrete prove. Why are we like this in this continent making irrational conclusion when we have not understudied an unbiased population side.
Is it not funny to to say highly temperamental people are most loving and caring... Jeez
I'm shocked
well I know most women prefer men who use there heads than men who are realistic, reason why I don't pity them when they're being dumped, according to research most realistic and true lovers are temperamental people in nature, you are the one that added highly temperamental people, those ones are maniacs with mental disorders, I didn't mention that!
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Caleycashh: 6:46pm On Mar 20, 2022
Meninmen:

And who said there are no temperamental people among us that are living fine?
Great you know cus you made it seem they are all imprisoned, now stop quoting me and do your research about temperament.
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Charli3benkz(m): 6:48pm On Mar 20, 2022
Madam said she didn't want to be with me again cos she'll suffer... As my job wasn't paying me well enough for her to live the life of her dream.

4 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by CsRockefeller(m): 6:50pm On Mar 20, 2022
Briller:

But u Ladies like them fake grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Maxfrancis(m): 6:52pm On Mar 20, 2022
Well my current relationship is about breaking cry smiley
So my babe came on Friday to spend the weekend at my place, during her stay I always notice a particular number always texting her on WhatsApp,I didn't bother asking who it was .. guess what when she went to bath I took her phone unlocked it and stared snapping the whole chat with the unknown number.. guess what,it's a guy grin...they been chatting for quite some time and the guy even sent her transport fare to come visiting today..
This morning she went to church early, till now her phone isn't going through neither is she online on Whatsapp, she's no where to be found...well she's probably with that guy cheesy..this is a girl I cherish so much cheesy..well all my feelings for her done die grin cool..

9 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by SweetVibe: 6:54pm On Mar 20, 2022
debbydams:
he has hot temper and can insult the hell out of someone..omorr I can stand that kind of man o
Sings of low self-esteem,insult and degrading others they find weak gives them a false of power. It was best you left

1 Like

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by luminouz(m): 7:00pm On Mar 20, 2022
Maxfrancis:
Well my current relationship is about breaking cry smiley
So my babe came on Friday to spend the weekend at my place, during her stay I always notice a particular number always texting her on WhatsApp,I didn't bother asking who it was .. guess what when she went to bath I took her phone unlocked it and stared snapping the whole chat with the unknown number.. guess what,it's a guy grin...they been chatting for quite some time and the guy even sent her transport fare to come visiting today..
This morning she went to church early, till now her phone isn't going through neither is she online on Whatsapp, she's no where to be found...well she's probably with that guy cheesy..this is a girl I cherish so much cheesy..well all my feelings for her done die grin cool..

Damn!!!!

Wait and see what her excuse will be when she comes home. Then, show her the chats and see her reaction. If you see her face, then you will get your answer. Check her phone for the guy's alerts!!!

Then, decide what to do

8 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by invinzible1: 7:01pm On Mar 20, 2022
Caleycashh:
well I know most women prefer men who use there heads than men who are realistic, reason why I don't pity them when they're being dumped, according to research most realistic and true lovers are temperamental people in nature, you are the one that added highly temperamental people, those ones are maniacs with mental disorders, I didn't mention that!
Alright
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Bamzyriches451: 7:07pm On Mar 20, 2022
Damn!
No relationship cry

1 Like

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by bluefilm: 7:10pm On Mar 20, 2022
DorianD:
She was choking me with bills...I had to wise up and find a smart way out
A Trainee Taylor whom I single handedly helped financially and otherwise into University in the hope of getting married to her, told me that I would have to build a house before we can get married
Na God help me oh sad grin

I'm so happy for you for dropping her on time.

No time for nonsense at all.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by GeneralPula: 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2022
Omoluabi16:
She always beat me up when we had issues. Twice, I suffered from a broken jaw. Once, when she went on rampage, I tried to escape but she outran me and overpowered me. She swore she was done with me but wanted to give me a farewell beating. She max'd the music speaker to muffle my screams and pleas while she pounded me. She severely dealt with me. Thankfully I was able to send a VN on WhatsApp to my guys who managed to save me from my ordeal.
I've moved on now, single free and happy. Trying to recover mentally. She has been sending her friends to me promising she's changed, but I don't believe her. Matter of fact, I've moved on and I'm ready to love again.

I don dey laugh previously but this your own con burst me patapata..

A woman dey beat you like a baby?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? / How My Friendship With Her Ended Because Of N500 / Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.