Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? (27178 Views)

How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? / Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? / She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by pretty1214(f): 3:15pm On Mar 20, 2022
My dear, u can imagine! We reside in different states. Leave my job to manage a business of a guy who isn't married to me, I can't be that stupid. I let go of a relationship of 4 years cz I don't want any man who will kill my dreams in d name of relationship or marriage.
Stargurl20:

A better one who truly understand and cares would come.
Na him type go still come NL come shade u as liability.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Nackzy: 3:19pm On Mar 20, 2022
Mine ended yesterday the girl is so Toxic and posinous

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Jeon(f): 3:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
pretty1214:
My dear, u can imagine! We reside in different states. Leave my job to manage a business of a guy who isn't married to me, I can't be that stupid. I let go of a relationship of 4 years cz I don't want any man who will kill my dreams in d name of relationship or marriage.

shockedshockedshocked
YOU WOMEN ARE RARE..
THIS IS THE IDEA SPEC TO NIGERIAN MEN.
SUBMISSIVE FEMALE

gringringringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Emdebby2: 3:23pm On Mar 20, 2022
It ended because I was not ready for sex.

5 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by almarthins(m): 3:26pm On Mar 20, 2022
Lalami3232:
99% of what you would read here today are lies. Everybody na saint while all their ex na devils. Make una continue the lies, we know the truth already grin grin

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "the day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go ****"

Not all are lies.
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 20, 2022
pretty1214:
The man they mad I swaer angry

1 Like

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Victorious12: 3:33pm On Mar 20, 2022
Victorious12:
My gf just dey do anyhow
I need babes that can help me out
Let me explain
I’ll need babes that will chat me up on WhatsApp telling me to leave my gf and break up with her and that they love me and all
Sending me swt msgs and all
I’ll really appreciate
Even sub for those girls sef
Ejor
Who go help me bayi
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by mirexxx(f): 3:40pm On Mar 20, 2022
Jeon:
WAHALA FOR WHO NO GET FIRST RELATIONSHIP TALKLESS OF LAST.
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Dagger111(m): 3:42pm On Mar 20, 2022
SweetSauce:

grin grin grin
A shey e ti e le.

Mi o le o. Make one person daughter no f3ck away all my life nutrient at a goal. Lailai

1 Like

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by pretty1214(f): 3:43pm On Mar 20, 2022
He labelled me as not being submissive and a feminist
Jesse25:

The man they mad I swaer angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by seyz91(m): 3:44pm On Mar 20, 2022
You got it
MAGG0T:
cheesy

I caught her cheating on me, instantly my feelings for her died that day, she begged me I accepted her back..

But the mumu no know say my mind don comot de relationship Na her Toto I wan de date...

Las Las her mumu friend wey I de also explore her honey pot, tell her wetin de sup, Na that time her head clear for the whole fake relationship

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by DICO111(m): 3:46pm On Mar 20, 2022
She and I dated for 3 years, i loved every single thing she's made of, she was MY WOMAN for real.
We both stayed faithful to each other for the 3 years but just a month after we celebrated 3 years she bleeped 3 different guys in a row, just like someone who is possessed by some kind of Bleep demon.....I didn't even find out myself, she came and confessed everything to me telling me she doesn't know what took over her...I forgave her for her misdeeds but had to end the relationship for good. cry cry it still hurts though

13 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by seyz91(m): 3:46pm On Mar 20, 2022
cheesy
Theboy21:
cheesy I was the bad one in my story cheesy cheesy And she kicked me out cheesy she will be getting married soon or so (good for her cos wifing her will have been in my plan Z) cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Greatfullheart: 3:53pm On Mar 20, 2022
Jeon:
WAHALA FOR WHO NO GET FIRST RELATIONSHIP TALKLESS OF LAST.
i sweardown, i neva see who i go even girlfriend self not to even talk of last.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Hassanmaye(m): 3:54pm On Mar 20, 2022
SweetSauce:

No be wetin una dey like be dat ni?
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Slimdaddy27(m): 3:55pm On Mar 20, 2022
Well my gf of 2 years left me for a friend of mine (he is in Dubai we both met him online), simply cos he promised her marriage that I am not good for her cos I lost my job during covid 19...

Not up to 3 months she left she is back begging and crying that I should forgive her,failed marriage online proposal gone wrong....

She lost me ( genuine love) and lost her online proposer

Na to make money and pray for success that's all a guy needs now

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by micflo28(m): 4:01pm On Mar 20, 2022
I was dating this SS3 girl while I was serving and cheating on her with two SS2 girls. She caught us and broke up grin

9 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Salt06(m): 4:02pm On Mar 20, 2022
cheesy
Omoluabi16:
She always beat me up when we had issues. Twice, I suffered from a broken jaw. Once, when she went on rampage, I tried to escape but she outran me and overpowered me. She swore she was done with me but wanted to give me a farewell beating. She max'd the music speaker to muffle my screams and pleas while she pounded me. She severely dealt with me. Thankfully I was able to send a VN on WhatsApp to my guys who managed to save me from my ordeal.
I've moved on now, single free and happy. Trying to recover mentally. She has been sending her friends to me promising she's changed, but I don't believe her. Matter of fact, I've moved on and I'm ready to love again.
this is funny. Lolz

1 Like

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by cosmos1440: 4:08pm On Mar 20, 2022
SmellySperm:

She probably had infection. It's enough reason to end sh!t. BTW, ladies are becoming clean these days with clean pvssy. Kudos!smiley

But your own sperm still dey smell . . . according to your moniker
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by OlowoLagos(m): 4:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
Xenry:
I was careless and I cared less.

I was busy making money, 'cause at the end of the day, they too will chase niqqars with money and I don't wanna be left out.

We belong to dsame club bro.
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by NGArmyTerrorist: 4:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
shocked
Jeon:

I'M NOT INTERESTED.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by zinaunreal(m): 4:23pm On Mar 20, 2022
Peace081:
He lost his job n I ended the relationship, for better I stay, for worst I Go..
oloshi.
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 20, 2022
Jeon:

SO SORRY, I DON'T WANT TO BE A RATCHET IN UR SIDE AFTER BECOMING AN EX TO U..
isda all?
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Daaree: 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2022
Stargurl20:

I f**ked someone

And you were caught

Complete sentence

1 Like

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Lexymore95(m): 4:55pm On Mar 20, 2022
She cheated on me and got pregnant for another married man which I just find out on Monday

9 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by teezzybee: 4:55pm On Mar 20, 2022
i no sabi fork
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by TayusKilzEasyjay(m): 5:08pm On Mar 20, 2022
Anybody way get active WhatsApp group make e buzz me. I go like join abeg
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by guru90: 5:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
Lexymore95:
She cheated on me and got pregnant for another married man which I just find out on Monday

I don't know the Kinda wahala I will label this ur statement......

1 Like

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by nameo: 5:10pm On Mar 20, 2022
buttnaked:
She was a serial cheat. Slept with my friends, did all kinds of sick stuff. She was also a terrible liar. I loved her a lot and overlooked her numerous flaws which I can't name here. But I couldn't take it anymore, I left without saying goodbye.

Imagine being with someone that all your friends could bed at any time. It was awful and I hated her for it. I feel sorry for whoever she marries if she doesn't change.

Good thing though is that things started working well for me ever since I left her. Business began to boom again, plus I started managing my time well (she was a real leech and sucked the life out of me too).

The worst relationship I ever had. Tufiakwa!

Good for you.

Weldone

1 Like

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by wolement: 5:10pm On Mar 20, 2022
GlowDee:
She went for NYSC in a far away state and I had to end it coz I knew she'd get f**cked and still wanna act like holy Mary.
Never trust a girl.

U na legend

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Biglittlelois(f): 5:11pm On Mar 20, 2022
Demigod22:
My ex dumped me over what she described as unseriousness on my part, LoL. The girl really loved me but I wasn't ready for such a serious relationship. She wants all her friends to know me, she wants all my friends to know her, she wants the whole department to know that we are dating, but I don't want that kind of relationship. I just want a relationship that will give me space. Boom, during my sign out, her coursemate, came to sign on my shirt and we took some photos, when I posted the photos on Facebook, she messaged me on Whatsapp and broke up with me that I never posted our pictures together before.

She did the right thing by breaking up with you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Edugist4u: 5:12pm On Mar 20, 2022
Edugist4u:
I don't do relationsimp I do fuckingship

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Love Story( Pre Wedding Pictures) Wedding 4th February,2023 / Tiwa Savage's Naked Photo In Bed With A Man Sends Internet Into Frenzy / Niaraland's Prettiest Babe!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.