Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,841 members, 7,817,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

My Mom Just Ruined My Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mom Just Ruined My Relationship (38866 Views)

How A Bank Ruined My Relationship. / Masturbation Has Ruined My Life / Chai A Man Just Ruined My Toasting Life ........HELP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mom Just Ruined My Relationship by TheWolfen(m): 9:21am On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

The mother will end up ruining that guy if he can't stand for himself...
Is she the one getting married or what?
Pls do away with that nonsense mentality that anything your parent says must be correct and must be adhered to.. undecided

If you will do away with your myopic mindset first lol.

By the way my point only stress that parents have a strong influence in their kids life.

Point 2
Parent are only humans and sometimes they might be wrong which is why op need to pray for wisdom to navigate out of this situation.

It is a free world. God gave us choices. He gave us the right to make our decisions irrespective of the choices being right or wrong. This is right he didn't give to angels that he created before humans. Angels don't have options to choose. Their only choice is to serve God.
So u see op should only seek God help and make his move. Your yeye violence advice will only put him against his mother. God is is not man. Before he look at you he will look at your parents first.

2 Likes

Re: My Mom Just Ruined My Relationship by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:22am On Mar 20, 2022
TheWolfen:

If you will do away with your myopic mindset first lol.

By the way my point only stress that parents have a strong influence in their kids life.

Point 2
Parent are only humans and sometimes they might be wrong which is why op need to pray for wisdom to navigate out of this situation.

It is a free world. God gave us choices. He gave us the right to make our decisions irrespective of the choices being right or wrong. This is right he didn't give to angels that he created before humans. Angels don't have options to choose. Their only choice is to serve God.
So u see op should only seek God help and make his move. Your yeye violence advice will only put him against his mother. God is is not man. Before he look at you he will look at your parents first.
God.. God.. God..all the time..what business does an imaginary creature have with reality..
E O D.. having a simple conversation with a religious person is too tiring.. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Mom Just Ruined My Relationship by TheWolfen(m): 9:26am On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

God.. God.. God..all the time..what business does an imaginary creature have with reality..
E O D.. having a simple conversation with a religious person is too tiring.. undecided

Bye
Re: My Mom Just Ruined My Relationship by dingbang(m): 9:32am On Mar 20, 2022
The mum issa witch
Re: My Mom Just Ruined My Relationship by ednut1(m): 9:34am On Mar 20, 2022
Go rent her a self contain. Many of these divorced women are pure evil and silly. They will want to control their children

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mom Just Ruined My Relationship by The5DME(m): 9:35am On Mar 20, 2022
Your mom is selfish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mom Just Ruined My Relationship by Beremx(f): 9:36am On Mar 20, 2022
Suspect1:
But if it were thegidredpillar that posted this kindda stuff,you would want to strangle him already...

Some parent are natuarally wicked! Or should i say it's because they are ageing.

anyways the meme for u and me below.
the Op never called his mother a biitch or a whorre despite her attitude. The cursed soul called TheGidRedPiller did. Don’t you see the difference? Some mothers can be very annoying but calling a woman who birthed you despicable names is stupid

3 Likes

Re: My Mom Just Ruined My Relationship by favouredpikin: 9:36am On Mar 20, 2022
I don't know why some grown up men still behave like boys. Still allowing their parent control their lives. That's all I can say for now. Better go and get that your woman back.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mom Just Ruined My Relationship by Mayour11(m): 9:36am On Mar 20, 2022
Don't leave that lady if she doesn't have any bad habit o. I believe this time is to test your tenacity and how much you can have her back.
The part that made me comment is that she gave you her life savings. If that is Trust, then it means she really loves you.
Hold her tight and be fine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mom Just Ruined My Relationship by maasoap(m): 9:37am On Mar 20, 2022
daifeanyi68844:

On the other hand, my mom doesn't even care. I want to cut every ties I have with her.

You are still a mummy's pet, I'm sure that your ex gf would have told you this already. Why still living with her if you are planning to get married this year? Are you sure you are financially buoyant to live away from her and to get married this year?

My advice: if you are financially okay to live without depending on her financially, move away from her until she is ready to respect your gf, ready to accept her and ready to stop putting every blame on her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mom Just Ruined My Relationship by kcbaba007: 9:37am On Mar 20, 2022
jimmychang:

Are you a man or still a small boy.You can't man up ans take control of your life, you are here blaming your mom for everything.

Baba do watin you wan do ooh ...no dey look mama face since you said she is a nice girl

Pls.... Don't call him baba, because this one is a pikin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mom Just Ruined My Relationship by UEDIBO: 9:37am On Mar 20, 2022
daifeanyi68844:
I'm an only son and in relationship with a lady I love so much.

We started dating while we were students. Our relationship is 4 years and 8 months. Everything was going fine until she moved into Lagos and I introduced her to my mom.

Now, any issue I have with my mom, she calls the innocent girl and says it's because of her this thing happened.

My mum and dad are seperated:

Check that statement well. Something is wrong somewhere if care is not taken...

My mom and I live in a three bedroom apartment. She and my father are separated.

One minute she's nice to the girl, the next she isn't. We broke up today because of this. I'm really hurt. This girl loves me unconditionally, she supports me, treats me so well. When I started my business she gave me her 200k savings to invest in it. I can't even believe my mom is doing all this. I don't know what to do. I'm really hurt. We planned on getting married this year. I don't know if I would ever find a good person like her.

On the other hand, my mom doesn't even care. I want to cut every ties I have with her.
Re: My Mom Just Ruined My Relationship by omoredia: 9:37am On Mar 20, 2022
Cut every tie with ur mom. She does not want ur happiness and ur progress

daifeanyi68844:

We started dating while we were students. Our relationship is 4 years and 8 months. Everything was going fine until she moved into Lagos and I introduced her to my mom.

Now, any issue I have with my mom, she calls the innocent girl and says it's because of her this thing happened.

My mom and I live in a three bedroom apartment. She and my father are separated.

One minute she's nice to the girl, the next she isn't. We broke up today because of this. I'm really hurt. This girl loves me unconditionally, she supports me, treats me so well. When I started my business she gave me her 200k savings to invest in it. I can't even believe my mom is doing all this. I don't know what to do. I'm really hurt. We planned on getting married this year. I don't know if I would ever find a good person like her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mom Just Ruined My Relationship by Abfinest007(m): 9:38am On Mar 20, 2022
How
Re: My Mom Just Ruined My Relationship by Lexusgs430: 9:38am On Mar 20, 2022
daifeanyi68844:

So in almost 5 year's of this relationship...... Both of you missed the road to the registry or altar ..........

Why buy the cow, when the cow is always providing free milk ........
Re: My Mom Just Ruined My Relationship by offset67(m): 9:39am On Mar 20, 2022
daifeanyi68844:

mummy's boy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mom Just Ruined My Relationship by princewarri1985: 9:39am On Mar 20, 2022
You are really sounding like a kid, you for go meet your mama make she give you breast suck, because you just lost a good girl because you are not man enough, no woman want to be with a weak man anyway

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mom Just Ruined My Relationship by Terrence99: 9:40am On Mar 20, 2022
Your mom is separated from your Dad. That's a red flag. If you are not careful, she won't allow you have a peaceful home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mom Just Ruined My Relationship by Toluwanise247(m): 9:40am On Mar 20, 2022
daifeanyi68844:

You are not in control of your life.... If you like or not your mom will die one day , how do you want your life to be? As your mom planned or as you want to live.
Man wake let your mom know you are a man how can she tell you to quit your relationship and you want to do. Think twice good girl are not common on the street. Happy Sunday
Re: My Mom Just Ruined My Relationship by almarthins(m): 9:41am On Mar 20, 2022
daifeanyi68844:

Omo! Tell Ur mama to let you live Ur life. Abeg go beg d poor lady.
Re: My Mom Just Ruined My Relationship by Teerach: 9:41am On Mar 20, 2022
Mummy's boy. I greet you
Re: My Mom Just Ruined My Relationship by udemzyudex(m): 9:41am On Mar 20, 2022
You're just a mummy's boy.

She sees this and decide to let you go cos marrying you will be worse than what she's seeing now.
Re: My Mom Just Ruined My Relationship by LordReed(m): 9:41am On Mar 20, 2022
daifeanyi68844:

According to Judge Judy your mom is a pot stirrer, she is stirring up trouble where there shouldn't be. The solution is not to cut all ties with her but to gave her and yourself space, she too all up in your business. Either you move out of that house or find her somewhere else to live. I think you should make up with your girl and then tell her how you plan to create that distance with your mom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mom Just Ruined My Relationship by ZUBY77(m): 9:42am On Mar 20, 2022
Atleast you now know why your father left.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mom Just Ruined My Relationship by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:42am On Mar 20, 2022
Beremx:
the Op never called his mother a biitch or a whorre despite her attitude. The cursed soul called TheGidRedPiller did. Don’t you see the difference? Some mothers can be very annoying but calling a woman who birthed you despicable names is stupid
Beremx thanks for explaining to that boy..hope you are doing great? smiley
Re: My Mom Just Ruined My Relationship by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 20, 2022
The only thread I've come across in a long while that the "boys" made sense.

1 Like

Re: My Mom Just Ruined My Relationship by rippa(m): 9:43am On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I always try to wonder and understand why you folks allow your parent or mother have a say in your marriage life...
Why give her that space to even have the audacity to call your girl out whenever there's an issue that can be trashed out..

If you like don't stand your ground and be a man..leave her to ruin your life affair cos of her attitude..it's disgusting at the same time nonsense..let me not talk.. undecided

Modified:you already broke up? look go back to that lady and apologise..as for ya momma don't she or you have a house of her/your own? why on Earth is/are she/you still residing with you/her...give yourself/her some privacy..go get her/yourself an apartment and apologise to that innocent lady you hurt..you know what you want for yourself..stand for it and let no mere being have a say in your life...

Madam u didn't read the story.
The mom is separated and she is the only son(probably the only child). The mom has been attached to him like a minute. So it's normal if she feels the new girl is taking the attention of his only son away from her. You will feel the same if u are in her shoes. With time sha, She will get over it
Re: My Mom Just Ruined My Relationship by MuteMute(m): 9:43am On Mar 20, 2022
Op u see nice girl and you still dey yur mama estate

You beta man up
Commot and stick with yur girl yur mama don reach her own stage
Start yur own stage and take a step

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mom Just Ruined My Relationship by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:43am On Mar 20, 2022
rippa:

Madam u didn't read the story.
The mom is separated and she is the only son(probably the only child). The mom has been attached to him like a minute. So it's normal if she feels the new girl is taking the attention of his only son away from her. You will feel the same if u are in her shoes. With time sha, She will get over it
And ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mom Just Ruined My Relationship by Penguin2: 9:47am On Mar 20, 2022
daifeanyi68844:

Was a gun pointed to ur head to break up with the girl?
Re: My Mom Just Ruined My Relationship by rippa(m): 9:51am On Mar 20, 2022
daifeanyi68844:

Bro ur mom is just being a woman. Any woman, including this ur girl, in her shoes with only one son and separated from her husband will do the same. How dare u say u wanna cut ties with ur mom because of a lady u ain't married to yet(even if u are married to her, u dare not). Just give ur mom time and she will get over it.
All this is happening because it's the first time and she scared of loosing u to that girl. Again, she is still skeptical about the girl taking good care of u as she will do.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room / If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! / Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.