Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? (10208 Views)

Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady / My Akwa ibom Nairalanders What Series Are You Watching / I'm Not Marrying My Girlfriend Again, Her Boobs Have Fallen (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by VEXT: 8:31pm On Mar 20, 2022
Uptheante:

Una women dey ugly na only big nyash them get.
We dey close eye Bleep their big nyash cos they love our big preeks or we use pillow cover their ugly faces while we drive deep into their ewedu pussy.
Most times we dey use face mask cover our nose due to the stench they emit as a result of their legendary dirtiness.
Them dey over bleach their natural black skin due to their low self esteem & they love non- Yoruba preek well well.
U no get shame come dey compare them with Igbo girls in terms of class
Wonders shall never end indeed!!

But u still Bleep them angry angry
Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by Uptheante(m): 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2022
VEXT:

But u still Bleep them angry angry
Yeah, just to cure konji
Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by Beltz(m): 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2022
KingOfTerror:
I hear say atam never produce one graduate before cheesy cheesy cheesy
Na palmwine tappers, ashawos, Roadside vulcanizers and Carpenters una get grin
go school bro so you fit be the first graduate wey your tribe produce grin
Am very sure you felt fulfilled after typing this trash. Tbh! you deserve an award for being stupid, and if anyone tries to snatch that away from you, pls fight, it's your right. And before i forget, just take a walk to uniuyo and find out how many lecturers and profs you have there from my place, and come back lets talk.
Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by Beltz(m): 8:46pm On Mar 20, 2022
Agbebakun22:

I'm a Yoruba breed and a true son of ondo state. Ur women are sex starved and worthless like chewing gum. They jump on available dick to ride, I can't count how many your girls have slept with cux they're so cheap worst thing be say my current sex partner is from Ekot Ekpene(Neighbor), go and reorientate ur women. Sluts and promiscuous tribe
Wetin you deh find from the so called people you tag " cheap prostitute" wont come cheap i tell you the truth.
Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by Fantasticcc: 8:59pm On Mar 20, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Every day igbos give me reason for me to agree with other tribe and even my tribe that they are the most tribalistic bigot in Nigeria but I won't as there are some sensible igbos.

In different cases, igbos have been insulting my tribe especially our women and men for being so promiscuous and that my people love sex so much, what stupid stereotyping is that? not that the igbos are even better, they're so loose, but find it satisfying to demeaned my people.Hypocrites.

They frown so much for their sons to marry outside their tribe.

@ Op , your parents have no reason or whatsoever to choose where you can marry from, you've grown to a man, and you can make your own decisions.

Don't allow stupid stereotyping of the Akwa Ibom people by stupid nonentities to make you leave your heavenly package that was given to you by God.

That guy don't seem to be from abia state,besides some igbos have no problem marrying from akwa ibom while others do,same with some part of akwa ibom and other tribes...So no need generalizing...Even amongst tribes in nigeria their are some communities that don't marry each other,so is not about hating a tribe....

1 Like

Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by Agbebakun22: 9:11pm On Mar 20, 2022
VEXT:

Are your tribal women too dirty,hairy,or not pretty enough to give your dick an erection...

Seem like an akwaibom girl broke Ur heart that's why you can't stop Crying...

You hate their girls but two of Ur ex are from there shocked is that not stupidity?
How can you date from a tribe you hate with passion.. I didn't hate them just I can't marry from there besides I was the one that dump them not the other way round, my mother was against me marrying any of them, with what I was hearing from their own men I decided not to take the two relationship serious

What happened to your tribal girls
grin
Guess they are all useless grin

Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by Agbebakun22: 9:13pm On Mar 20, 2022
VEXT:

Are your tribal women too dirty,hairy,or not pretty enough to give your dick an erection...

Seem like an akwaibom girl broke Ur heart that's why you can't stop Crying...

You hate their girls but two of Ur ex are from there shocked is that not stupidity?
How can you date from a tribe you hate with passion.. I'm scared to marry from there due to the story I hear about them, my ex Idara was lovely and cool but just have to it quit due to my family is against marrying from there. Abeg no blame me, me sef dey see wetin their women dey do outside too

What happened to your tribal girls
grin
Guess they are all useless grin

Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by Elidrisy20: 9:19pm On Mar 20, 2022
Why not ask your mom why, she doesn't want you to marry from that place
Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 20, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Every day igbos give me reason for me to agree with other tribe and even my tribe that they are the most tribalistic bigot in Nigeria but I won't as there are some sensible igbos.

In different cases, igbos have been insulting my tribe especially our women and men for being so promiscuous and that my people love sex so much, what stupid stereotyping is that? not that the igbos are even better, they're so loose, but find it satisfying to demeaned my people.Hypocrites.

They frown so much for their sons to marry outside their tribe.

@ Op , your parents have no reason or whatsoever to choose where you can marry from, you've grown to a man, and you can make your own decisions.

Don't allow stupid stereotyping of the Akwa Ibom people by stupid nonentities to make you leave your heavenly package that was given to you by God.

most of akwa ibom ladies are good, I dated one and she never liked failures, very hard working and encouraging above all sweet in the middle... If I can have my way I'll marry her....
Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by holicupp(m): 11:21pm On Mar 20, 2022
VEXT:

Tell me which prostitution is worst than babyfactory??

Only in Igbo land you will see a woman above 40yrs unmarried and still doing prostitution..

Stop decieving urself maybe those people arguing with you have not resided in akwa ibom before that is y u are making mouth we both know that if we exclude sentiment and tribalism no way you can compare ur akwa ibom/calabar girls to igbo girls
Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by ogkrakkid(m): 11:43pm On Mar 20, 2022
SpyAC:
to me is the best comment so far
Alien.
Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by wiseone28: 12:00am On Mar 21, 2022
prettysassygirl:

I am also from abia and my mum fought against my marriage to an akwa ibom guy using God's name saying he ain't my husband. I insisted and went ahead cos I knew what I wanted and I saw over 80% of the qualities I needed in a man. Today I am happily married and no one is happier than my mother,she is happy I didn't listen to her.
Ps. Please also note that I have had suitors In the past that my mum kicked against and I listened and didn't go ahead with the marriage cos the reasons she gave me were valid. Sometimes our parents see what we can't. In the end marriage decision can either make or mar your life. Sense and prayers is 100 percent needed when deciding to settle down. I don't believe love is blind,I believe love is calculative,try and picture your life of marriage with that person,do you see happiness? Do u see compatibility? Would your children thank you for given them such a responsible mother or father? Do your thoughts align? Do you share same values? All these are to be put in consideration. If things aren't looking good then u kill that love asap.
Imagine former Gov Akpabio if his wife parents kicks against her marrying him as an Akwa ibomite..

Marry who you love not tribe
Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by wiseone28: 12:08am On Mar 21, 2022
Uptheante:

But its a common knowledge in Nigeria that Akwa Ibom women love sex more than anything & they never get tired.
I've seen an Akwa Ibom babe in Abuja that has been bleeped by all the male tennants in the house. I'm talking about up to 10 men living in various apartments in the compound.
Infact, many of them don Bleep her after taking drugs & bitters but she no dey ever tire
You're right like Igbo are known to be drug kingpin and Imo girls 3 for 5 naira
Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by Boomzaga(m): 1:15am On Mar 21, 2022
I don't know you, but damn!! Your very sensible.
MadamVanessa:

shocked

Tell me which Akwa Ibom girl you have heard disgracing herself like this as chidinma miss cucumber fucker and unapologetic lesbian

https://www..ng/news/part-2-miss-anambra-2015-sx-another-woman-photos-video

Igbo woman in Anambra state was stripped naked after sleeping with another man which leads to the husband's death.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/3/woman-humiliated-and-stripped-naked-after-being-accused-of-killing-her-husband-by-sleeping-with-another-man-video.html

Go to www.xvideos.com and see majority of igbo leak sex tapes. Hypocrites
Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by Bankalert(m): 1:36am On Mar 21, 2022
Saint1960:

Bro I won’t really condemn your mother decision
Those from that region are always wicked
Always have issue given birth I have encountered many
I’m not trying to condemn your decision
Your mum just want the best for you
Although yours might be different
you a very big fool. Why generalize a region on some stupid basis? Speaks so much about your upbringing... How about your own region? Whats their problem too? At least be fair in your assertion... Animal!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by Transcriber: 1:39am On Mar 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why judge by tribe?
It's disgusting..men rape should I now say all men are rapist.. Christians engage in criminal act should I say all Christians are criminals...? undecided
women rape. Should I say all women are rapist?
Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by ObiaboAdoka(m): 6:16am On Mar 21, 2022
Take ur mum advice. Wat ur mum see sitting even if u climb Iroko tree you can't see it. Take her advice nd leave long. Shalom.
Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by VEXT: 6:34am On Mar 21, 2022
holicupp:

Stop decieving urself maybe those people arguing with you have not resided in akwa ibom before that is y u are making mouth we both know that if we exclude sentiment and tribalism no way you can compare ur akwa ibom/calabar girls to igbo girls

Pls focus on your baby factory machines
Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 21, 2022
VEXT:

Marry Yoruba girl...No do mistake marry Igbo o grin
Ok bro cool
Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:10am On Mar 21, 2022
Saint1960:

Bro I won’t really condemn your mother decision
Those from that region are always wicked
Always have issue given birth I have encountered many
I’m not trying to condemn your decision
Your mum just want the best for you
Although yours might be different

DUMMY tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:28am On Mar 21, 2022
Beltz:
Op i dont really blame your mom, even us that are from calabar fear to marry their women because of their traditional rites and culture. My own parent keep telling me that the day i marry an akwa ibom girl that they wont attend the marriage, talk more of coming to my house (that doesnt scare me in anyway sha). But sha those people can kill their only daughter just so that you can marry her dead body, they dont joke with their traditions, miss one and die a miserable death. But yet truth remains that not all families suscribe to their wicked tradition.
please, what are their rites and culture?
Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by Wizywiz(m): 9:33am On Mar 21, 2022
Op flee from any Akwaibom lady ooooo.....make ur egungun no enter express...I repeat flee not just run....fleeeeeeeee
Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:36am On Mar 21, 2022
Dickson178:
Does your mom want to marry for you or she wants you to marry her? Brotherly go ahead and marry who you love .. after all your dad made a choice of marrying someone he loves, which is your mom. You're not a kid , inter-state marriage isn't the problem, the problem is , does she understands you , loves you, loyal , faithful , even with a good thinking faculty?. When God said to Adam, why did you eat this fruit? Adam replied: God, is eve that you chose to stay with me. God was shock and said ehh shocked!. So that's why God said, "he who find a wife , find a good thing" . God didn't say he who find a wife for you find a good thing. So broda, go ahead and have your peace of mind. I know mostly igbos don't like AKWA IBOM people, and besides I'm from AKWA IBOM, and I'm proud of it! Fvck the haters .
please, explain your burial rites to us, why are people saying your tradition is difficult.

Really I want to learn.
Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:36am On Mar 21, 2022
Wizywiz:
Op flee from any Akwaibom lady ooooo.....make ur egungun no enter express...I repeat flee not just run....fleeeeeeeee
why?
Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by HumbIeGuy: 9:37am On Mar 21, 2022
Ishilove:

Mynd.44
Domi.nique

Rule 2
I can generate thousands of accounts in micro seconds, so calling the mods to ban me doesn't mean anything.
Congratulations anyway you just made yourself into my trolling lists and I'll make this forum uncomfortable for you

1 Like

Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by Dickson178(m): 9:40am On Mar 21, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
please, explain your burial rites to us, why are people saying your tradition is difficult.

Really I want to learn.
nothing cheesy
Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:44am On Mar 21, 2022
Dickson178:
nothing cheesy
nothing how?
Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by Dickson178(m): 9:55am On Mar 21, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
nothing how?
me sef can't marry from my place. Too hard there bro . It's what's. Take it like that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Guys Go For Calabar Girls For Dating? / South African Chicks In The Club : They Are Sizzling Hot / LADIES ONLY : What You Favorite IGBO Name For Guys ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.