Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? (10229 Views)

Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady / My Akwa ibom Nairalanders What Series Are You Watching / I'm Not Marrying My Girlfriend Again, Her Boobs Have Fallen (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by VEXT: 1:32pm On Mar 20, 2022
Mercychen:

**Yinmu**

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by abbaemma: 1:33pm On Mar 20, 2022
studentwriter:
but if it's an Akwa ibom parent warning their child from marrying igbo you would have used this your flat head to wail of how they so hate igbos
I so agree with you.
It's called the arrogance of ignorance. I know that there are some Ndigbo that needs mental evaluation.

but don't take an opinion from someone who is perhaps a lunatic to heart.
so come on, don't fall ignorant to understanding.
Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by SpyAC(m): 1:33pm On Mar 20, 2022
prettysassygirl:

I am also from abia and my mum fought against my marriage to an akwa ibom guy using God's name saying he ain't my husband. I insisted and went ahead cos I knew what I wanted and I saw over 80% of the qualities I needed in a man. Today I am happily married and no one is happier than my mother,she is happy I didn't listen to her.
am happy you the one saying it, they are bad doesn't mean all of them are bad, there are good ones among them but majority of them need more orientation
Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 20, 2022
Beltz:
Ima mma ndo useme, afo ado so? Ebot useme.

Op, one of the reasons your mom is not consenting is this right here. Imagine the above..

They are so agressive and any little thing they'll switch to their dialect and finish you. Civilization is pretty far from them as they refused to reformed. Not insulting them but simply stating my experience with them.

Very dangerously agressive.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 20, 2022
Beltz:
Ima mma ndo useme, afo ado so? Ebot useme.

Op, one of the reasons your mom is not consenting is this right here. Imagine the above..

They are so agressive and any little thing they'll switch to their dialect and finish you. Civilization is pretty far from them as they refused to be reformed no matter the level of education and exposure.

Not insulting them but simply stating my experience with them.

Very dangerously agressive.

1 Like

Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by VEXT: 1:37pm On Mar 20, 2022
Wonder which sane individual will marry an Igbo person... Godforbid i rather remain single forever.. grin grin

Most of their women engage in prostitution and baby factory.

Most Igbo women above 40years are single and into prostitution no husband to marry them grin grin

If you marry an Igbo woman she will find all means to kill you and take away your properties..

The men are ritualist, drug pushers and scammers

Better make I marry my Yoruba queen grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 20, 2022
[quote author=VEXT post=111200898][/quote]

Very low of you. It's not far fetched why OPs mum is against his decision.

1 Like

Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by Joelmxwll: 1:48pm On Mar 20, 2022
Marry who gives you peace of mind oil
Marriage na lifetime stuff.
Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by Kenturkey048(m): 1:54pm On Mar 20, 2022
Promzy99:
I am from Abia State and am seriously dating and engaged with an Akwa Ibom Girlfriend. She's very mature, gives me peace of mind, and understands relationships very well unlike other girls I have been with. But my parents, particularly my Mum, keep giving me reasons why I shouldn't trade with females from that region. Am feeling somehow and I need advice from u guys. Pls, if u have any personal experience of dating or marrying from Akwa Ibom, pls share.

Hope you know after her advice. You are the one that would spend the rest of your life with whomever she feels is alright for her beloved son which she is well pleased with.
Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by abbaemma: 1:56pm On Mar 20, 2022
VEXT:
Wonder which sane individual will marry an Igbo person... Godforbid i rather remain single forever.. grin grin

Most of their women engage in prostitution and baby factory.

Most Igbo women above 40years are single and into prostitution no husband to marry them grin grin

If you marry an Igbo woman she will find all means to kill you and take away your properties..

The men are ritualist, drug pushers and scammers

Better make I marry my Yoruba queen grin grin
and you got this statistics how?

if you want to marry Yoruba fine, abeg no Carry Ndigbo for head

1 Like

Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by Uptheante(m): 2:01pm On Mar 20, 2022
VEXT:

Chidinma wey kill that man for hotel na from which state...

Even your lord Nnamdi Kanu call your women prostitutes...
But its a common knowledge in Nigeria that Akwa Ibom women love sex more than anything & they never get tired.
I've seen an Akwa Ibom babe in Abuja that has been bleeped by all the male tennants in the house. I'm talking about up to 10 men living in various apartments in the compound.
Infact, many of them don Bleep her after taking drugs & bitters but she no dey ever tire
Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by Saint1960: 2:06pm On Mar 20, 2022
Justice4Toto:

Having issue giving birth ....yes a friend of mine married a lady from that side. The marriage is about 7 years old.now. still no pregnancy

Are they cursed

I believe it has something to do with ancestral power
Do more findings and see for yourself
Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by VEXT: 2:10pm On Mar 20, 2022
Uptheante:

But its a common knowledge in Nigeria that Akwa Ibom women love sex more than anything & they never get tired.
I've seen an Akwa Ibom babe in Abuja that has been bleeped by all the male tennants in the house. I'm talking about up to 10 men living in various apartments in the compound.
Infact, many of them don Bleep her after taking drugs & bitters but she no dey ever tire

But Igbo women top in prostitution esp from IMO state women,even mother's do advise their sons not to marry from there..

Also your mother's and sisters engaged in baby factory that's the worst form of prostitution... Everyone knows that even Nnamdi Kanu...

1 Like

Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Common..I understand..I knew it's exactly why most ladies on here don't love dropping comments..
Sorry about that feeling tho..you should do once In a while you know..your contribution is also needed on here..
Anyone who tries to make you feel bad can be ignored by yourself.. Juliet that's it..
That why i like you,your the best.
Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by Uptheante(m): 2:16pm On Mar 20, 2022
VEXT:

But Igbo women top in prostitution esp from IMO state women,even mother's do advise their sons not to marry from there..

Also your mother's and sisters engaged in baby factory that's the worst form of prostitution... Everyone knows that even Nnamdi Kanu...
Ur women are worse.
Due to their high sexual libido, they Bleep almost any kind of man for free : agbero,
ritualist, armed robbers, truck pushers, etc.
Infact, anything that has dick can easily Bleep them for free
Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
Shedrack777:
this op don ment. you want us to tell you to disrespect your parent ba. you're Sick upstairs

They are the ones disrespecting him.

All they can do is advice him.
Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
Juliet751:
That why i like you,your the best.
Thanks woman.. cheesy smiley wink
Hope to see more of your contribution.. wink
Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Thanks woman.. cheesy smiley wink Hope to see more of your contribution.. wink
Yeah.
Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by VEXT: 2:21pm On Mar 20, 2022
Uptheante:

Ur women are worse.
Due to their high sexual libido, they Bleep almost any kind of man for free : agbero,
ritualist, armed robbers, truck pushers, etc.
Infact, anything that has dick can easily Bleep them for free

E pain m.. grin grin
Even Rocha's confirm am grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by T0BY(m): 2:50pm On Mar 20, 2022
I just love akwa ibom ladies. Expecially the fair ones.

1 Like

Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by Justice4Toto: 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2022
studentwriter:
ma your useless mama and sister dey cursed.
Ewu

Ur women seems cursed ....I will do a thorough research on this topic.
You can do that as well
Pls
Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by abokikhalifa: 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
Promzy99:
I am from Abia State nd am seriously dating nd engaged with an Akwa Ibom Girlfriend. Personally, she's very matured, gives me peace of mind nd understands relationship very well unlike other girls I have been with. But my parents, particularly my Mum, keeps giving me reasons why I shouldn't trade with females from that region. Am feeling some how nd I need advice from u guys. Pls, if u have any personal experience of dating or marrying from Akwa Ibom, pls share.

Your mom is a woman and she knows a bad or a good woman when she sees one. She as more experience. But if you insiste you love your babe. Then go ahead and marry. Na you go come back to Nairaland come gist us after some months or years of your marriage. I wish u the best.

1 Like

Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by sukar886: 3:23pm On Mar 20, 2022
Ur parents love u ooo, they can't stay with one man, is better u marry from us side
Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by YourFavorite21(m): 3:49pm On Mar 20, 2022
From what I hear, their girls too like sex, while their men are mostly Unemployed, e dey hard to see big man from that place, And they again they hardly leave their state to look for job or start up something meaningful in another state.
And they are diabolic too, maybe na why your Maalé, no gree make u marry her.

Na wetin I dey hear cheesy

So Follow your heart bro, Ákwá Ibom & Abia are almost the same, they share borders
. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by Promzy99: 4:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
I don't believe love is blind,I believe love is calculative,try and picture your life of marriage with that person,do you see happiness? Do u see compatibility? Would your children thank you for given them such a responsible mother or father? Do your thoughts align? Do you share same values? Thanks very much. Very reasonable input.
Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by CSTRR: 4:15pm On Mar 20, 2022
VEXT:

Which tribe Igbo no hate..No b for nairaland Igbo dey insult Yoruba people everyday,call them women dirty women and oloshos ,call their men lazy men and skull miners grin grin
And your tribe is innocent and smell of rainbows on nairaland.

They don't insult others too?
Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by Victerica(m): 4:16pm On Mar 20, 2022
If you are a Redpiller as a man, you can marry any woman from anywhere in the world...

And vice versa for women...

However, to be frank, majority of Akwa Ibomites are wicked.,. But if you can loyal dem, then, you are good to go...

So scrutinize that your girlfriend well... Humble her wella
Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by SandraIkuboR(f): 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2022
I guess your parents probably have good reasons for wanting you to do that especially your mum

Mom's are the best!!
Don't forget that smiley
Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 4:37pm On Mar 20, 2022
Saint1960:

Bro I won’t really condemn your mother decision
Those from that region are always wicked
Always have issue given birth I have encountered many
I’m not trying to condemn your decision
Your mum just want the best for you
Although yours might be different
Guy I'm disappointed in you for spewing this trash,
Na your people get problem with birth

Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by toujurs: 4:40pm On Mar 20, 2022
Akwa ibom and calabar ladies are the best honestly, very understanding and sweet. But tribalism won't let us marry who we want.

1 Like

Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by flokii: 5:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
Their babes dey sabi hold men wella.. if you no strong for bed and you go jam Akwa Ibom or Calabar girl, walahi you can't live long.. Asides their monstrous sexual appetite, I don't think they are that bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oboi See The Girl I Wan Lash Tommorow!!(pic) / Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush / Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Nurse While On Admission At The Hospital?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.