Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? (10236 Views)

Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady / My Akwa ibom Nairalanders What Series Are You Watching / I'm Not Marrying My Girlfriend Again, Her Boobs Have Fallen (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by MadamVanessa(f): 12:21pm On Mar 20, 2022
DECENTBWOY:

Ikot edor?? shocked shocked
Eka mmi ato ikot Udo

shocked

But afo asuk ase aba ke idung?
Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by MadamVanessa(f): 12:23pm On Mar 20, 2022
DECENTBWOY:

Akpene nkaha idung nko, nkop ke onna ayaya idam o

Nkop ntro Nko. Ebu ke Udom adi inoh ndon eyo fly over idam, ye double lanegrin
Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by studentwriter(m): 12:24pm On Mar 20, 2022
Justice4Toto:

Having issue giving birth ....yes a friend of mine married a lady from that side. The marriage is about 7 years old.now. still no pregnancy

Are they cursed
ma your useless mama and sister dey cursed.
Ewu
Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by DECENTBWOY: 12:25pm On Mar 20, 2022
MadamVanessa:

Nkop ntro Nko. Ebu ke Udom adi inoh ndon eyo fly over idam, ye double lanegrin
Nkop ntoro nkoh o, akpana nyem usen ked nke seh mkpo ke eyen mmi iba grin
Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by Dickson178(m): 12:26pm On Mar 20, 2022
DECENTBWOY:
AKWA IBOM girls are the best, they can cook, they respect, the love, they are trustworthy, they are beautiful, they have nice asses and boobs, they know how to take care of a home, they can also knack very well... Your mother needs to understand this... By the way, Akwa Ibom ayaya tutu, ndito isong mmekum o...
you're welcome brother

1 Like

Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by Dickson178(m): 12:27pm On Mar 20, 2022
DECENTBWOY:

Eyeneka, ato uke?
Essien udim L. G. A
Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by DECENTBWOY: 12:28pm On Mar 20, 2022
Dickson178:
Essien udim L. G. A
Ami nto Onna ...
Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
And who are they to tell you who and where to marry from..better do what's gonna make you happy for the rest of your life than listen to your parent and end up regretting..

you love the Lady and everything you seek in a woman is available...so what else are you looking for..?

Parents are not always right...Use your own intelligence.. that's what makes you human
Thank God you are back,I miss you.
Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by bummyla(m): 12:28pm On Mar 20, 2022
Does your wife-to be understands and speaks Igbo very well?

Because language and communication matters in inter-tribal marriages.

Well I am Igbo from Anambra married an Akwa Ibom, the marriage did not last because she wanted to please her friends and family at my expense.

My cousin married an Akwa Ibom, they are enjoying their marriage, the lady understands and speaks Igbo very well, only that my aunt, her mother-in-law complains that she does not come close to her, which I noticed this Christmas holidays, if she's not beside her husband, she will be inside her room, she doesn't go near her mother in-law like other daughter in-laws do.

A couple of my friends are married to Akwa Ibom ladies and they are enjoying their marriage.

And from observation, I found out that those of my friends and cousin that married from Akwa Ibom that are enjoying their marriages, their wives have one thing in common, they understand and speak their husband languages: Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa.

But we have all agreed in one thing about our Akwa Ibom wives they are all domineering. If you can live with that you are good to go.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:30pm On Mar 20, 2022
Juliet751:
Thank God you are back,I miss you.
Julietta thanks a lot for this.. cheesy
How are you doing by the way?
Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by Shedrack777: 12:32pm On Mar 20, 2022
house10s2:
see as u dey talk, wat makes d older fellow special?
the older fellow we're talking about here are his parents, not his uncles, relatives or my father
Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Julietta thanks a lot for this.. cheesy How are you doing by the way?
Good and you?
Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by Uzomacharles: 12:35pm On Mar 20, 2022
studentwriter:
Fvck off slowpoke
Okay
Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by qekng40(f): 12:35pm On Mar 20, 2022
Because y'all are myopic.
I won't say more than that
Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by qekng40(f): 12:35pm On Mar 20, 2022
Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:36pm On Mar 20, 2022
Juliet751:
Good and you?
Thanks for your concern Juliet.. hardly see your comment on here..was surprised when I got a mention from you.. really appreciate that..
Hope you are also having a great time on here right?

1 Like

Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thanks for your concern Juliet.. hardly see your comment on here..was surprised when I got a mention from you.. really appreciate that..
Yeah.
Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by house10s2: 12:39pm On Mar 20, 2022
Shedrack777:
the older fellow we're talking about here are his parents, not his uncles, relatives or my father
and so
Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I don want anyone to body shame me.
Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:53pm On Mar 20, 2022
Juliet751:
I don want anyone to body shame me.
Common..I understand..I knew it's exactly why most ladies on here don't love dropping comments..
Sorry about that feeling tho..you should do once In a while you know..your contribution is also needed on here..
Anyone who tries to make you feel bad can be ignored by yourself.. Juliet that's it..
Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by abbaemma: 1:06pm On Mar 20, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Every day igbos give me reason for me to agree with other tribe and even my tribe that they are the most tribalistic bigot in Nigeria but I won't as there are some sensible igbos.

In different cases, igbos have been insulting my tribe especially our women and men for being so promiscuous and that my people love sex so much, what stupid stereotyping is that? not that the igbos are even better, they're so loose, but find it satisfying to demeaned my people.Hypocrites.

They frown so much for their sons to marry outside their tribe.

@ Op , your parents have no reason or whatsoever to choose where you can marry from, you've grown to a man, and you can make your own decision.n't allow stupid stereotyping of the Akwa Ibom people by stupid nonentities to make you leave your heavenly package that was given to you by God.

how is being cautious of where you marry from a bad thing?

abeg no carry ndigbo for your head.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by studentwriter(m): 1:11pm On Mar 20, 2022
abbaemma:

how is being cautious of where you marry from a bad thing?

abeg no carry ndigbo for your head.
but if it's an Akwa ibom parent warning their child from marrying igbo you would have used this your flat head to wail of how they so hate igbos

2 Likes

Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by abbaemma: 1:11pm On Mar 20, 2022
VEXT:

Which tribe Igbo no hate..No b for nairaland Igbo dey insult Yoruba people everyday,call them women dirty women and oloshos ,call their men lazy men and skull miners grin grin
wow! and I suppose the Yorubas are lovers of all tribe?

your comment is horrendous...

1 Like

Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by ogkrakkid(m): 1:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
Saint1960:

Bro I won’t really condemn your mother decision
Those from that region are always wicked
Always have issue given birth I have encountered many
I’m not trying to condemn your decision
Your mum just want the best for you
Although yours might be different
The most foolish comment I have seen on this forum...guy u are brain dead.. shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by SpyAC(m): 1:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
Beltz:
Oga promiscuousity and animalistic tendency is not tied to a particular tribe.
you are right but theirs has no limit, a friend refused to listen to his mother's council and married one as a wife, and his seriously regretting it today, his wife sleep with anything, even dog is far better than her, so, take precautions before is late
Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by abbaemma: 1:23pm On Mar 20, 2022
studentwriter:
but you keep supporting ipob ESN and their criminal activities on this Forum. Unknown to you that these people don't care about the minorities supporting them, Las Las after they gain their biafra they'll finally oppress you minorities
oppress minorities ? what are you talking about ?

The southern igbo is more comfortable with the people of south south and the northern more with the igalas and idomas just as the western igbo comfortable with it neighbors ... igboland is as diversed as it is influencial.

abeg no carry Alaigbo for your head.

1 Like

Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by SpyAC(m): 1:23pm On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Can you imagine.... grin
nothing but the truth she's telling you
Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by SpyAC(m): 1:25pm On Mar 20, 2022
ogkrakkid:

The most foolish comment I have seen on this forum...guy u are brain dead.. shocked
to me is the best comment so far
Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by prettysassygirl(f): 1:25pm On Mar 20, 2022
grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:28pm On Mar 20, 2022
SpyAC:
nothing but the truth she's telling you
Ok.. smiley
Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by SpyAC(m): 1:30pm On Mar 20, 2022
studentwriter:
na your ashawo mama and Useless papa wey bring idiot like you come this world I blame
you are deviating from the subject at hand, keep it up
Re: Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 20, 2022
VEXT:

Always wicked ?
Always have issue given birth?

You sound stupid..

Op marry from your tribe,leave Akwaibom girls for Akwaibom guys...

**Yinmu**

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

15 Signs She Does Not Like You But Pretends She Do / Young Man’s Awkward Selfie With His Partner In Bed Trends Online. Photo / Local Man Cannot Can??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.