Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,421 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

I Am Sorry. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Sorry. (24873 Views)

‘sorry, It Was A Mistake’ – Wife Caught By Hubby With Side Dude In Their Room / Amaka Am Sorry Please. / Ladies Am Sorry For Leaking Your Secret On Nairaland PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Sorry. by noblle(m): 9:57pm On Mar 20, 2022
if I offend you I will apologize immediately I don't see it as a big deal no more,

1 Like

Re: I Am Sorry. by Omo9ja147(m): 9:59pm On Mar 20, 2022
Some say...the word..I am sorry makes them look weak.... this life cha
Re: I Am Sorry. by Goldbw122(m): 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2022
Well I usually say sorry Everytime so it is not the most difficult words to day it all depends on you..
Re: I Am Sorry. by VlamesIffect(f): 10:02pm On Mar 20, 2022
Sometimes you don't need to apologize for nothing...stand by yout decision
Re: I Am Sorry. by reidkrugger(m): 10:02pm On Mar 20, 2022
Anybody that finds it difficult to say "I am sorry", then please, abeg don't marry. Agidi nor de marriage o. Matter of fact, unless you actually have problems only you know of, why would or should sorry be a problem? Still wondering though.
Mods abeg, I'm sorry in advance ooooo. Help your brother abeg. And yeah, this is not the sorry op is talking about, though part of it.

[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qom3nEG_Cj8[url][/url]

1 Like

Re: I Am Sorry. by pargelenis(m): 10:02pm On Mar 20, 2022
Oga Putin should just say the same and withdraw his battered troops back home.
Re: I Am Sorry. by pargelenis(m): 10:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
noblle:
even little kids find it difficult to say it this days
exactly, pikins don spoil
Re: I Am Sorry. by harmony75: 10:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
You're sorry for what? Forget It sorry loses it value wen you keep hurting someone and saying you're sorry! You Refused to change.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sorry. by iLegendd(m): 10:05pm On Mar 20, 2022
Meet me in my office in 2023 after election.
Re: I Am Sorry. by JoyousFurnitire(m): 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2022
Some don't like it when you say sorry
Re: I Am Sorry. by FLESHnBLOOD(m): 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2022
I wish everyone can actually read this wonderful piece of information and take note. So STRAIGHT to the point.
Re: I Am Sorry. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 20, 2022
There is a difference between saying sorry and acting sorry.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sorry. by Kobojunkie: 10:12pm On Mar 20, 2022
Toks2008:
These three words so simple yet so difficult.

These three words can make this world so beautiful, can prevent wars, can prevent break ups, can mend a broken heart... I can go on and on to elucidate on how powerful these three simple words can be. In fact, these are the most powerful words in the world.

Saying "I'm sorry" does not diminish your self worth, it does not mean you are weak or incompetent and you don't have to feel humiliated when you say i am sorry.

We all make mistakes. Nobody is perfect and this is why believers in GOD always ask for forgivesness from him every now and then so if we can be humble enough to admit how weak we are and ask for forgiveness from him then why do we feel we are perfect towards a fellow human?

The take home here is that emotionally strong people with very healthy self esteem do not find it difficult to say sorry but in actual fact, when you find it difficult to say I AM SORRY, it is a strong sign that something is wrong with you and you definitely have a very low self esteem.
Make una stop to dey try to belittle God by dragging His name and that which concerns Him down to the muck wey una dey dwell abeg. undecided

Unlike the lies your Pastors and mogs have fed you by way of doctrines and traditions, the reason we are meant to ask for forgiveness from God when we sin against Him, this after we have apologized to those we wrong and also apologized to those who feel wronged by us, is because when you break his law in sin/disobedience, you do so in violation of the agreement you made to live your life in complete obedience of His Covenant and Law. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Sorry. by Sweeetheart(m): 10:13pm On Mar 20, 2022
I'm not sorry, I'm in my house come and beat me Op
Re: I Am Sorry. by Chisave: 10:16pm On Mar 20, 2022
Candidlady:

As troublesome as it sounds it still melt hearts!! Like auntie Vanessa said if iknow iam wrong iam sorry is never far from my mouth.

Imight sound very unserious but you got no choice than to let it slide.. Igo literally beg you die lol

The greatest test of you saying I am sorry is when you are actually right and the other person is clearly wrong, worst still the person now take advantage of it to hurt you more because you don't want problem.
Re: I Am Sorry. by AfonjaConehead: 10:19pm On Mar 20, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Iam sorry is one sentence inever find hard to say!!

Icould say it twenty times a day although iwould have gotten on your nerves like 21times

I
Am
Sorry
Sharrap baby and kiss me grin
Re: I Am Sorry. by Chisave: 10:19pm On Mar 20, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

It's so surprising how people think that saying sorry is the most difficult word to say. As Candidlady had already put it clearly, that it's one of the simplest word she find so easy to utter out, same thing with me .

I only find it hard to say sorry if I know and my conscience tell me that I wasn't wrong. But if I am wrong , I say it immediately.

The greatest test of you saying I am sorry is when you are actually right and the other person is clearly wrong, worst still the person now take advantage of it to hurt you more because you don't want problem.
Re: I Am Sorry. by chatinent: 10:25pm On Mar 20, 2022
iLegendd:
Meet me in my office in 2023 after election.

You wey your hand be like this comb.
You don't understand the meaning of a win-win for all. You subscribe to the psalms of always needing people wey go dey hail you. You hate levels.

Re: I Am Sorry. by iLegendd(m): 10:29pm On Mar 20, 2022
Re: I Am Sorry. by ekensi01: 10:30pm On Mar 20, 2022
Am never sorry cause am hardly wrong
Re: I Am Sorry. by 001spice: 10:32pm On Mar 20, 2022
Am sorry apology not accepted
Re: I Am Sorry. by Amza07(m): 10:38pm On Mar 20, 2022
Toks2008:
These three words so simple yet so difficult.

These three words can make this world so beautiful, can prevent wars, can prevent break ups, can mend a broken heart... I can go on and on to elucidate on how powerful these three simple words can be. In fact, these are the most powerful words in the world.

Saying "I'm sorry" does not diminish your self worth, it does not mean you are weak or incompetent and you don't have to feel humiliated when you say i am sorry.

We all make mistakes. Nobody is perfect and this is why believers in GOD always ask for forgivesness from him every now and then so if we can be humble enough to admit how weak we are and ask for forgiveness from him then why do we feel we are perfect towards a fellow human?

The take home here is that emotionally strong people with very healthy self esteem do not find it difficult to say sorry but in actual fact, when you find it difficult to say I AM SORRY, it is a strong sign that something is wrong with you and you definitely have a very low self esteem.

Now here is the shocker... Do you know that saying i am sorry is not only when you are convinced you have done wrong?... In fact when you have no clue of what you did wrongly, you should still apologize if people tell you they are offended by what you did to them even when you believe you are absolutely innocent.

So i have pondered over these words in relation to human interaction and i have come to this conclusion...

That until you mature to the point where you are able to say these three words to anyone who tells you that h/she is offended by your actions or in-actions without trying to explain to them why they should not be offended or defend your actions, you should never bother going into any purposeful union be it friendship, dating or marriage.

Learn to sincerely say i am sorry even when you are not wrong and you will live peacefully with anybody.

Hope this helps.
you are right, sorry is a small word but it can kill stubborn people instantly.
Re: I Am Sorry. by GboyegaD(m): 10:40pm On Mar 20, 2022
Provided it is meant. You can't be acting unfair towards another and keep repeating I'm sorry.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sorry. by Noeasyway042(m): 10:42pm On Mar 20, 2022
Is not a big deal to say am SORRY, it is a simple act of HUMILITY and LOVE.
Re: I Am Sorry. by jaxxy(m): 10:43pm On Mar 20, 2022
It only has meaning when said genuinely. Many people say I'm sorry with total recklessness, carelessness and insincerity. undecided

And also saying u are sorry when u did nothing wrong can be a weakness and even a problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Sorry. by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:51pm On Mar 20, 2022
Sometimes, it makes you validate a person's foolhardy stance.
Re: I Am Sorry. by moneyissweet(m): 10:56pm On Mar 20, 2022
That your okombo na Kilimanjaro

I am sorry

MadamVanessa:
shocked

It's so surprising how people think that saying sorry is the most difficult word to say. As Candidlady had already put it clearly, that it's one of the simplest word she find so easy to utter out, same thing with me .

I only find it hard to say sorry if I know and my conscience tell me that I wasn't wrong. But if I am wrong , I say it immediately.

Re: I Am Sorry. by abobote: 11:11pm On Mar 20, 2022
My wife knows I can't say I'm sorry. I can say it to any side chick I'm showing fake love, just to bang

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

!! I Caught My Best Friend Having Sex With My Wife In The Kitchen!! / 15 Coded Runz Girls On Nairaland / 7 S E X Positions That Puts The Woman In Control (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.