Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,207 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Attractive Qualities Of Men That Women Can't Resist - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attractive Qualities Of Men That Women Can't Resist (52154 Views)

8 Traits Of Strong Men That Women Can't Handle / Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attractive Qualities Of Men That Women Can't Resist by MisterKennedy(m): 1:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
Qualities of men that women can't resist
- fear of GOD
- Mature and forgiving
- a generous soul
- a problem solver
- disciplined man with good dress sense

wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink Congratulations

Hi there
Re: Attractive Qualities Of Men That Women Can't Resist by Kingpin1000: 1:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
meekparagon:

I pray to have person like you as wife. God please.

I still recall paying prostitute 15k for 3 rounds,
After going 1:32 minutes for first round, she want die, she quickly returns 10k back to me and go home with 5k. Last month.

As a good boy, I give her 2k for transportation.
Till today, she refused picking my call, calling me killer
Lol

What is the meaning of you first paragraph?
Hope you are mistaken me to be a woman?
Re: Attractive Qualities Of Men That Women Can't Resist by MisterKennedy(m): 1:49pm On Mar 21, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
I look out for CONFIDENCE, MATURITY

I understand that guys sexuality is very different from ours,so we as females have to give them all the pampering they deserve NOT bashing and urgent 2k whatever

A guy has to know what he wants and he has to go for it

So I can understand when a guy tells me that oh I was so much in the mood today that's why I needed your presence and I would definitely understand and let him have his way

OMG!!! Sandra this is the most mature comment that I've ever read from a lady here on nairaland.

I respect you so much Sandra

Happy new week to you dear Sandra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attractive Qualities Of Men That Women Can't Resist by MisterKennedy(m): 1:55pm On Mar 21, 2022
binitafelicity:
Well, the secret is not good looks or a well-defined six pack, but the fact that women simply get attracted to certain personality traits Of course, men blessed with symmetrical features, chiseled jaws and great hair will always score higher in the attractiveness stakes, but several studies have shown that women tend to be Cps tester more attracted to approachable, average looks when looking for a long-term partner.As long as they are perky and pretty, you're good to go. A good pair of legs, specifically toned ones, will have many men turning their heads. Much like with booty, most men subconsciously see strong legs as a sign that you're in good health and that in turn gets them interested. Yes, the eyes have it

Chai Benita you don use English confuse me. I don't know whether I understand your entire post or not. Lol

But I'm impressed dear. You sound so super intelligent and well versed

Happy new week to you dear
Re: Attractive Qualities Of Men That Women Can't Resist by MisterKennedy(m): 2:03pm On Mar 21, 2022
ChoCho54:
You are bringing it home. I once rejected a suitor because he wore oxblood shoes. I rejected another because his trousers were ironed until the material shone like a star.

Why did you do that dear?

I thought you were supposed to be impressed by their neatness and kempt. Why did you reject them?
Re: Attractive Qualities Of Men That Women Can't Resist by MisterKennedy(m): 2:08pm On Mar 21, 2022
meekparagon:

I pray to have person like you as wife. God please.

I still recall paying prostitute 15k for 3 rounds,
After going 1:32 minutes for first round, she want die, she quickly returns 10k back to me and go home with 5k. Last month.

As a good boy, I give her 2k for transportation.
Till today, she refused picking my call, calling me killer
Lol

Bro please send me some money
Re: Attractive Qualities Of Men That Women Can't Resist by Bignuell(m): 2:27pm On Mar 21, 2022
seanwilliam:
All these in exchange for what ? Pussy ? Tar
You just have to speak truth at this period bro?? grin
Re: Attractive Qualities Of Men That Women Can't Resist by toluleke(m): 4:00pm On Mar 21, 2022
Correct
Re: Attractive Qualities Of Men That Women Can't Resist by IbileIfe: 4:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
I have it all 100%
Re: Attractive Qualities Of Men That Women Can't Resist by ChoCho54(f): 5:13pm On Mar 21, 2022
MisterKennedy:

Why did you do that dear?

I thought you were supposed to be impressed by their neatness and kempt. Why did you reject them?
Hahaha cheesy
They were not smart dressers. They looked tacky.
One NDLEA guy came wearing a tweed coat and looking very dusty, his full hair were like he powdered them. Well some other cultural issues disqualified him for me.
Re: Attractive Qualities Of Men That Women Can't Resist by kurupt1: 5:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
Lalami3232:
All these ones na story for 9ja here. These are what attracts 9ja babes and make dem stick with you 4ever:
1. Money to spend "on them"
2. Car
3. Beautiful house
4. Gifts
5. Big gbola
6. Bedroom marshall

Forget those compassionate bla bla bla wey you dey write. When you see a yahoo boy of 18yrs dey spank a lady of 35yrs yansh, na then you go know say our women are after nothing but money. The only ones wey no dey after money na the old war horses(33-39yrs cargos). At that stage, all dem want na just to dey under one innocent man house and start a new chapter again. But those between 18-28yrs are still in their fvvking and hoeing stage, so this stuff no concern dem.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "the average 9ja babe toto dey far wider and deeper than a single mother own wey dey stay abroad"

Which one is old war horse again grin grin grin
Re: Attractive Qualities Of Men That Women Can't Resist by galadima77(m): 5:50pm On Mar 21, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
- fear of GOD
- Mature and forgiving
- a generous soul
- a problem solver

They may not find you attractive for number one, but you'd be genuinely respected
Re: Attractive Qualities Of Men That Women Can't Resist by CosmicJames(m): 7:53pm On Mar 21, 2022
Transcriber:
Cancel everything Where's money?
Or is that what you mean by "generous soul"?
She carefully avoid mentioning money directly. It is a coded reply.
It is practically impossible to be generous without money.

1 Like

Re: Attractive Qualities Of Men That Women Can't Resist by Transcriber: 7:53pm On Mar 21, 2022
Caleycashh:
Hahahaha... any woman with that fear of God crap, fear dem pass, 419 people
Aswear cheesy
God fearing man my foot cheesy

1 Like

Re: Attractive Qualities Of Men That Women Can't Resist by Deenillah(m): 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
So na aaaaaaaaaaalllll these qualities one man, ONLY one man go just gather for one woman?

Re: Attractive Qualities Of Men That Women Can't Resist by placeofallure(f): 8:47pm On Mar 21, 2022
I like when a man has a good sense of humour and full of confidence. Like him more when he's a power dresser and his spoken English topnotch.
Re: Attractive Qualities Of Men That Women Can't Resist by Uchedizzy(f): 9:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
The most important quality for me is being romatic and caring
Re: Attractive Qualities Of Men That Women Can't Resist by brandsoncharlie: 10:05pm On Mar 21, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
- fear of GOD
- Mature and forgiving
- a generous soul
- a problem solver

You're speaking for yourself and unfortunately this is not what most women want in the real world.
Re: Attractive Qualities Of Men That Women Can't Resist by SandraIkuboR(f): 10:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
MisterKennedy:

OMG!!! Sandra this is the most mature comment that I've ever read from a lady here on nairaland.

I respect you so much Sandra

Happy new week to you dear Sandra
Aww,Thank you so much!!

1 Like

Re: Attractive Qualities Of Men That Women Can't Resist by MisterKennedy(m): 10:25pm On Mar 21, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
Aww,Thank you so much!!

You're welcome ma

Ms. Sandra please say hi to me on WhatsApp so that I can have your number 08100553547
Re: Attractive Qualities Of Men That Women Can't Resist by MisterKennedy(m): 10:32pm On Mar 21, 2022
ChoCho54:
Hahaha cheesy
They were not smart dressers. They looked tacky.
One NDLEA guy came wearing a tweed coat and looking very dusty, his full hair were like he powdered them. Well some other cultural issues disqualified him for me.

Hmmm OK ooo

But I'll like to know your interests. What are the qualities you want your man to possess?
Re: Attractive Qualities Of Men That Women Can't Resist by MisterKennedy(m): 9:30am On Mar 22, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
Aww,Thank you so much!!

Sandra please chat me on WhatsApp so I can have your number
Re: Attractive Qualities Of Men That Women Can't Resist by ChiefThot(m): 4:46am On Mar 23, 2022
makavell7:
Tufiawka!!! If na nyash we clean we for hear, nobe this your dirty nyash wey shit flakes full

Don't knock shit flakes till you've licked them off a thick black sexy woman's ass.
Re: Attractive Qualities Of Men That Women Can't Resist by Zion1333: 3:15am On Mar 24, 2022
Read Below

Re: Attractive Qualities Of Men That Women Can't Resist by mirexxx(f): 9:54am On Mar 24, 2022
Attractive Qualities but he must first love God.
Re: Attractive Qualities Of Men That Women Can't Resist by Debby4444: 9:01am On Mar 26, 2022
Odiegwu story that touches the heart
Una dooo
Re: Attractive Qualities Of Men That Women Can't Resist by Karlifate: 8:04am On Aug 31, 2022
AntiChristian:
I'd rather say what each gender wants are just a figment of their imagination...

Men are looking for homely Supermodels with a touch of religion!

Ladies for superman albeit with a dose of SIMPson tablets!

cool

LMAO! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Things You Must Not Tell About Your Relationship / Cossy Orjiakor Dances Shaku Shaku Inside Swimming Pool (Photos) / 10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.