Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,792 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me (72150 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu: Why I Slapped Ebele Obiano Who Was Drunk / Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary / Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Bar1941(m): 9:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
Just like that......

You think say we be mumu like you, she for give you a second slap self so that next time you no go dey run your stinking mouth anyhow.

10 Likes

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
K
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by PastorPaul1: 9:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
smiley
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
Which one we go believe now?
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by symbianDON(m): 9:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
She was so bewildered, I'm sure she didn't even know when she shouted, 'As.hawo'.....madam go back to lying school.

11 Likes

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Chummynoni(m): 9:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
Liar. Oloshi

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
undecided
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by BigYash: 9:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
You didn't bother to return the slap,but the same you was calling her Ashewo. This one mumuness na grade one. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Armaggedon: 9:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
'Ashawo' is part of the greeting?

12 Likes

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by datopaper(m): 9:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
There is something fishing
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Judolisco(m): 9:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
She was bewildered more like slappedwidered

5 Likes

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by qekng40(f): 9:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
Women too get Wahala
E fit be say na something of 5 years ago cause this slap ooo grin
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Ikem11(m): 9:21pm On Mar 20, 2022
That slap reminded me when ike ekweremmadu went to Germany to eat yam

6 Likes

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Brian47(m): 9:21pm On Mar 20, 2022
Abeg make she keep quite

7 Likes

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by obcpascal: 9:21pm On Mar 20, 2022
Solofresh2:
Taught it was Bianca that stood to greet in the first place
You dont even know any of them

2 Likes

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Giffted(m): 9:21pm On Mar 20, 2022
this matter don tire me
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 9:21pm On Mar 20, 2022
Two shameless oloshos.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by osazsky(m): 9:21pm On Mar 20, 2022
U where greeting and shoiting...nigerians are terrible liars..

2 Likes

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Seyitosino(m): 9:21pm On Mar 20, 2022
The lie took some time to manufacture plus the EFCC travail

Legendforte:
Ok. Why late to explain?

4 Likes

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:22pm On Mar 20, 2022
Shut up madam, you were the one that looked for her trouble, she wouldn't have slapped you if you didn't bully her.

7 Likes

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Nwaotu10(m): 9:23pm On Mar 20, 2022
grin

4 Likes

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by SunMusk(m): 9:23pm On Mar 20, 2022
Their usual banter.... ;DSo calling her Ashawo na usual banter

4 Likes

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by oyezmar: 9:23pm On Mar 20, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
The slap enter Abi e no enter? grin
We no believe you jawre.
Good relationship with people matters.

What were you saying here by opening your mouth very wide Ma?
; grin grin
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by talktimi(m): 9:24pm On Mar 20, 2022
Stop lying mumu woman undecided

4 Likes

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by otomatic(m): 9:24pm On Mar 20, 2022
Nonsense and ingredients.
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by SILVERLINES: 9:25pm On Mar 20, 2022
True true dis woman was drunk
She no even fit remember what transpired again

11 Likes

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by BlackDuke(m): 9:26pm On Mar 20, 2022
Is Bianca from Kuivki land?

1 Like

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Solofresh2: 9:26pm On Mar 20, 2022
obcpascal:

You dont even know any of them
Yeah
So you stood to greet the other in the first place because I watched the video and I saw a woman going to meet the other in the canopy before the fight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Born2Breed(f): 9:27pm On Mar 20, 2022
Instead of this alcoholic just shutting her trap and focusing on how to bail her husband, she is here fooling around.

9 Likes

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by chatinent: 9:28pm On Mar 20, 2022
Lie na your mate?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015 Seeks Assistance For Limb Pains / Zambia Ballot Paper Vs Nigeria Ballot Paper (Pictures) / Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.