Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me (72146 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu: Why I Slapped Ebele Obiano Who Was Drunk / Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary / Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Fredmatic(m): 9:55am On Mar 21, 2022
Oyinlomobambam:
[/b]

I read that she only joke that Sebi you said you'll not attend any Apga functioning again... I think the joke hit her or she already looking for Avenue to treat her fuckup.

Can she slap her if them never do handing over?

Something is wrong somewhere

Exactly, from the look of things biance has bad feeling over ebere for long and just waiting for opportunity to deal with her, bcus in a function like this your mind will not quickly go slap someone, if though of people standing around you.

2 Likes

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Ekpeitit(m): 10:04am On Mar 21, 2022
See her face like monkey.
Eeeebo ashewo.
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by zoedew: 10:24am On Mar 21, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
The slap enter Abi e no enter? grin
We no believe you jawre.
Good relationship with people matters.

What were you saying here by opening your mouth very wide Ma?
Looks like a frustrated Lioness! She was walking away “unperturbed”!! Her spokesperson deserves a slap. Who sees her next after reading this post is delegated to do the job with a backhand slap!
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by zoedew: 10:34am On Mar 21, 2022
Ikem11:
That slap reminded me when ike ekweremmadu went to Germany to eat yam
That one got properly beaten and disgraced. That is what our leaders who misrule us deserve.
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Ternistacle(m): 10:52am On Mar 21, 2022
U for slap her back as a lady.
Shameless women.
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by APOSTLECHUMA: 11:03am On Mar 21, 2022
DOVES DONT GO OUT WITH VULTURES, NEITHER DO DECENT WOMEN GO OUT WITH WILD CATS. DONT BE UNEQUALLY YOKED WITH UNBELIEVERS SAID THE BIBLE OVER 2000 YEARS AGO BUT YOU DIDNT LISTEN.
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Oyinlomobambam(m): 11:42am On Mar 21, 2022
Fredmatic:

Exactly, from the look of things biance has bad feeling over ebere for long and just waiting for opportunity to deal with her, bcus in a function like this your mind will not quickly go slap someone, if though of people standing around you.

It was well timed
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 11:55am On Mar 21, 2022
DREAMZZZ:
just like your mother
No, like your sisters and mother all from AfghanEastern.
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Zorbadezinc: 12:03pm On Mar 21, 2022
mana123:

OBIANOS WIFE, EBELECHUKWU, WHO WAS NOTHING BUT A SEMI LITERATE MESSENGER IN HIS OFFICE BEFORE HE MARRIED HER TO REPLACE HIS FIRST WIFE IS NOTORIOUS FOR SLAPPING OTHER PEOPLE’S WIVES INCLUDING THE WIFE OF THE DEPUTY GOVERNOR, A STATE LAWMAKER AND A BUNCH OF FEMALE AND MALE ASSISTANTS EMPLOYED AT THE GOVERNMENT HOUSE AT ANAMBRA, HELL SHE ALSO SLAPS HER HUSBAND, THE GOVERNOR EVEN IN PUBLIC. SHE ACTS LIKE A FISHWIFE MOST TIMES.

PEOPLE HAVE BEEN COLLECTING SLAP FROM THIS EBELE OBIANO ALMOST ON A WEEKLY BASIS IN HER STATE.
I AM GLAD HER BRAIN HAS BEEN RESTORED TO FACTORY SETTINGS WITH THAT PRO MAX SLAP!

Ebelechukwu Obiano deserves dat thunderstorm slap. She has been dishing same out to a lot of people in Anambra. Bianca treated her fvck up. She should have slapped her right into hell. Nonsense.
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 12:06pm On Mar 21, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
pls make sure you ahave before stepping out today

1 Share

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Zorbadezinc: 12:08pm On Mar 21, 2022
That crazy Governor’s wife deserves to be in a mental asylum.
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Ronald85roy: 12:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
Thanks a vast for sharing these important prospects with us and huge gratitude for that. The topic that you've stated is certainly filled with energy and we really can't deny that fact.

Have a nice day!
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by naheem8307(m): 1:00pm On Mar 21, 2022
Nonsensically grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by christistruth01: 1:10pm On Mar 21, 2022
Stanweezy:

This is the picture we know

That picture was after Ebele Obiano was slapped
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by christistruth01: 1:11pm On Mar 21, 2022
Armaggedon:
'Ashawo' is part of the greeting?

That was after the slap
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by christistruth01: 1:13pm On Mar 21, 2022
datopaper:
There is something fishing

mr1759:
I believe her,
even if she really insulted Bianca why not insult her back
this same stupid women like Bianca will tell a man is not suppose to raise hand on his wife no matter the provocation

EzegeNdiigbo:
Which one we go believe now?

kayo8080:

kayo8080 post=111213635:

[quote author=NOwazobia post=111216716]

The bolded is where lies the whole truth, every other thing are mere formality

Yeah, she definitely did not mean harm... You can tell from the joyful way she walked over there, and from how shocked she was after the slap. She probably cracked a joke that she thought was light, but Bianca took offence to it. And maybe Bianca sef has been looking for where to transfer aggression.

kayo8080:

She said that after the slap na. Go and watch the video again. That was said out of anger.

I agree looking at the Video it certainly looks like Mrs Obiano went to greet Bianca and was turning around to walk away when she was slapped

Why slap someone who was already turning to Walk away, at 16 secs of the Video Mrs Obiano was already turning around to go

Studying the body Language of the Video definitely backs up Mrs Obiano's Story

Those around at the time need to Testify to what actually happened to get at the Truth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZppfcwrCM6M

1 Like

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by EzegeNdiigbo: 1:22pm On Mar 21, 2022
christistruth01:

Yea you're actually right

I agree looking at the Video it certainly looks like Mrs Obiano went to greet Bianca

Those around at the time need to Testify to what actually happened to get at the Truth

1 Like

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Ghostman29(m): 1:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
Damage control; you called her "Ashawo" in bewilderment.
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by christistruth01: 1:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ghostman29:
Damage control; you called her "Ashawo" in bewilderment.

That was after the Slap

You probably would do the same if a woman slapped you suddenly
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by FreedomfromtheT: 1:55pm On Mar 21, 2022
quote author=qekng40 post=111212807]Women too get Wahala

E fit be say na something of 5 years ago cause this slap ooo grin[/quote]My thought as well. Perhaps she returned the slap given to someone else in the past.
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Thomist(m): 2:52pm On Mar 21, 2022
However, we love the way she returned ur greetings. Drunkard , u won't know how it happens cus you were on influence.
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Zorbadezinc: 4:21pm On Mar 21, 2022
christistruth01:

I was there. Obiano’s Wife was definitely d aggressor. And she was staggering everywhere that day because she was drunk and unsteady. She was even shaking Bianca’s shoulders and poking her finger at her forehead. Mad woman.
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Psoul(m): 7:33am On Mar 22, 2022
Pele10:
Is bianca mad or what? That you only walk_up to her for pleasantries and the only way she could react was to give you a brain resetting slap... If you are looking for a cover_up lie, consult Lier Mohammed.

The worst part of this lie was where she said that after Bianca slapped her, she didn't bother to slap back. She just walked away. Chaii, see executive lie oo.
This woman that was dragging to go fight Bianca is saying that she walked away. This woman need more slap.
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by christistruth01: 10:47am On Mar 22, 2022
Zorbadezinc:

I was there. Obiano’s Wife was definitely d aggressor. And she was staggering everywhere that day because she was drunk and unsteady. She was even shaking Bianca’s shoulders and poking her finger at her forehead. Mad woman.

That is not True

You can see she was not Staggering In the Video

Why slap someone who was already turning to Walk away, at 16 secs of the Video Mrs Obiano was already turning around to go

Studying the body Language of the Video definitely backs up Mrs Obiano's Story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZppfcwrCM6M
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Michael33111: 3:21am On Mar 24, 2022
Read Below

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Odewaleadesoye(m): 11:46am On Apr 27, 2022
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by PANDA2: 1:04pm On May 21, 2023
You deserve 2 slap. Rubbish story
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Daremee: 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2023
Zorbadezinc:

Ebelechukwu Obiano deserves dat thunderstorm slap. She has been dishing same out to a lot of people in Anambra. Bianca treated her fvck up. She should have slapped her right into hell. Nonsense.

This Obiano wife is a foolish liar.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015 Seeks Assistance For Limb Pains / Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' / Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.