Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me (72152 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu: Why I Slapped Ebele Obiano Who Was Drunk / Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary / Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by GloriousGbola: 10:05pm On Mar 20, 2022
And this folks, is what they call gaslighting

Though Willie is working in efcc has also blown the wind outbof her sails
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Bigchristo: 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: LindaIkejiBlog's Instagram Page
Madam Ebelechukwu this your explanation is full of lies o

1 Like

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: LindaIkejiBlog's Instagram Page
See her mouth like kpekus! instead make you dey practice lie wey you go talk in a few days time wen EFCC go come pick you join bross!!!! jokes apart, this woman go sabi blow trumpet o sad
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2022
kayo8080:

Yeah, she definitely did not mean harm... You can tell from the joyful way she walked over there, and from how shocked she was after the slap. She probably cracked a joke that she thought was light, but Bianca took offence to it. And maybe Bianca sef has been looking for where to transfer aggression.

I read that she only joke that Sebi you said you'll not attend any Apga functioning again... I think the joke hit her or she already looking for Avenue to treat her fuckup.

Can she slap her if them never do handing over?

Something is wrong somewhere

1 Like

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by baby124: 10:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
In the video I could see her touch Bianca at least twice aggressively. Can she explain why she did that?

2 Likes

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Mayflowa(m): 10:15pm On Mar 20, 2022
qekng40:
Women too get Wahala

E fit be say na something of 5 years ago cause this slap ooo grin

If you want the background story, I can give you. That is, if you like gist. Ebele and Bianca used to be friends. In 2019, Bianca wanted to contest as a senator under APGA, the party of Ebele Obiano and a party formed by her late husband, Ojukwu. Bianca feels till today, that is was Ebele and her husband that disallowed her from representing APGA. So Bianca nursed the pains and never stepped foot in Ebele house or Governor's house. Last year, Bianca denounce APGA, says it is now party of the devil and predicted APGA will lose the govenor's seat. APGA has never lost in Anambia state. Anyway, APC lost the election and Soludo APGA won

So, Ebele believes Bianca wanted APGA lose to Anambia State and that Bianca betrayed her husband party and people. She was surprised to find her in the front seat of the ceremony to celebrate their last day. Being a woman without emotional control, she walked across to ask Bianca what she was doing at the party, whether she came to mock them or celebrate their exist. To make it worse, it called Bianca name and touched her. Bianca stood up and slapped her. The end!

But it is so aggressive, disrespectful and dishonourable the way First lady Ebele walked across a formal ceremony to go taunt Bianca. She practically left her husband to go seek for trouble. Her husband refused to get up throughout the episode.

8 Likes

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by joetem(m): 10:19pm On Mar 20, 2022
with that kinda slap, person no go remember wetin happen nah
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Agugbadin: 10:21pm On Mar 20, 2022
Fake news
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by godofuck231: 10:23pm On Mar 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Okay.

jesuuuu i felt the slap again , the slap get pepper �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by thatigboman1: 10:23pm On Mar 20, 2022
Solofresh2:
Taught it was Bianca that stood to greet in the first place
no, it was Mrs obiano. Bianca was sitting down calmly the wahala woman went and met her and started insulting her

1 Like

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by godofuck231: 10:25pm On Mar 20, 2022
Stanweezy:

This is the picture we know
you want another one ?
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by IGBOSON1: 10:27pm On Mar 20, 2022
Gann:
so you are saying that you went there and said good morning, then she slapped you?

Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by tonyson010(m): 10:30pm On Mar 20, 2022
I recommend sacking the spokesman.

what an ugly lie
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by aribisala0(m): 10:31pm On Mar 20, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
So what Ebele Obiano is tryna tell us now is that we all watched a doctored video or abii the slap don then madam Ebele brain upsydan ni?

As a man, pray not to have a woman like Ebele Obiano as your companion because na disgrace upon disgrace you'll be getting day-in, day-out.
What did you watch? Did you not see the greeting?
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Ogbodobeogbodo: 10:32pm On Mar 20, 2022
Why she is just reacting now? After the heavyweight slap,her brain stopped working, so it finally resume it's functions not long ago, stupid drunken woman, no wonder her husband is always drunk. grin grin grin
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Benharyor(m): 10:34pm On Mar 20, 2022
Person wey don shak ogogoro,,,, how she wan take remember if she pass her boundary or not.... im sure she might not be concious while approaching bianca

1 Like

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by jamesbridget13(f): 10:34pm On Mar 20, 2022
Lolz
You that people were holding n u sat down, u re claiming u walked away. Lolz
Chai! You don't know we have seen d video. Sorry for you

1 Like

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by aribisala0(m): 10:35pm On Mar 20, 2022
Mayflowa:

If you want the background story, I can give you. That is, if you like gist. Ebele and Bianca used to be friends. In 2019, Bianca wanted to contest as a senator under APGA, the party of Ebele Obiano and a party formed by her late husband, Ojukwu. Bianca feels till today, that is was Ebele and her husband that disallowed her from representing APGA. So Bianca nursed the pains and never stepped foot in Ebele house or Governor's house. Last year, Bianca denounce APGA, says it is now party of the devil and predicted APGA will lose the govenor's seat. APGA has never lost in Anambia state. Anyway, APGA lost the election and Soludo won.

So, Ebele believes Bianca was one of the reason APGA lost and that Bianca betrayed her husband party and people. She was surprised to find her in the front seat of the ceremony to celebrate their last day. Being a woman without emotional control, she walked across to ask Bianca what she was doing at the party, whether she came to mock them or celebrate their exist. To make it worse, it called Bianca name and touched her. Bianca stood up and slapped her. The end!

But it is so aggressive, disrespectful and dishonourable the way First lady Ebele walked across a formal ceremony to go taunt Bianca. She practically left her husband to go seek for trouble. Her husband refused to get up throughout the episode.
#
What party is Soludo

1 Like

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Hamachi(f): 10:40pm On Mar 20, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
The slap enter Abi e no enter? grin
We no believe you jawre.
Good relationship with people matters.

What were you saying here by opening your mouth very wide Ma?
Let the difference between Ms and Mrs
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by osazsky(m): 10:41pm On Mar 20, 2022
I am sure bianca would have been preparing her hands for this occasion..first she heats her hands dially..every mon put oyoyo and bitter leave..on fri she files the hands ..on sat she installs her left hand into an automatic washing mechine.she took these steps religiously for this purpose and the ex governors wife wasnt awear of these preparation..then on that faithful they she Carry her self from her seat to bianca seats
Collects the all awaited slap peacefullly .then goes back to her seat peacefully before she greated her from her own seat

1 Like

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Hamachi(f): 10:43pm On Mar 20, 2022
aribisala0:
#
What party is Soludo
don't mind him Soludo is APGA, the dude is probably drunk

1 Like

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by IGBOSON1: 10:43pm On Mar 20, 2022
Mayflowa:

If you want the background story, I can give you. That is, if you like gist. Ebele and Bianca used to be friends. In 2019, Bianca wanted to contest as a senator under APGA, the party of Ebele Obiano and a party formed by her late husband, Ojukwu. Bianca feels till today, that is was Ebele and her husband that disallowed her from representing APGA. So Bianca nursed the pains and never stepped foot in Ebele house or Governor's house. Last year, Bianca denounce APGA, says it is now party of the devil and predicted APGA will lose the govenor's seat. APGA has never lost in Anambia state. Anyway, APGA lost the election and Soludo won.

So, Ebele believes Bianca was one of the reason APGA lost and that Bianca betrayed her husband party and people. She was surprised to find her in the front seat of the ceremony to celebrate their last day. Being a woman without emotional control, she walked across to ask Bianca what she was doing at the party, whether she came to mock them or celebrate their exist. To make it worse, she called Bianca name and touched her. Bianca stood up and slapped her. The end!

But it is so aggressive, disrespectful and dishonourable the way First lady Ebele walked across a formal ceremony to go taunt Bianca. She practically left her husband to go seek for trouble. Her husband refused to get up throughout the episode

Bolded part cracked me up! grin grin grin
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Comedian2019: 10:45pm On Mar 20, 2022
Nobody will fall for this cheap lie. Not even APC urchins.

1 Like

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by SAMTOBIJU(m): 10:49pm On Mar 20, 2022
overdrive:
Lori iro.
Eyan Lai....ma fi Mohammed bo la siri
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by femiasaolu2014: 10:49pm On Mar 20, 2022
Mayflowa:

So, Ebele believes Bianca was one of the reason APGA lost and that Bianca betrayed her husband party and people. She was surprised to find her in the front seat of the ceremony to celebrate their last day. Being a woman without emotional control, she walked across to ask Bianca what she was doing at the party, whether she came to mock them or celebrate their exist. To make it worse, it called Bianca name and touched her. Bianca stood up and slapped her. The end!

I don't understand what you mean by this statement Anyway, APGA lost the election and Soludo won.

How did APGA lose and Soludo win?

1 Like

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by mr1759: 10:50pm On Mar 20, 2022
I believe her,
even if she really insulted Bianca why not insult her back
this same stupid women like Bianca will tell a man is not suppose to raise hand on his wife no matter the provocation
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by shegun4sur: 10:56pm On Mar 20, 2022
Good morning Bianca, afi wayam!

1 Like

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Ikponga: 10:56pm On Mar 20, 2022
Damage control
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by matm: 11:00pm On Mar 20, 2022
Damage control series by both bianca and ebele.
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Obesity(m): 11:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
tillaman:
sad

She was shouting Ashawo lol
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
grin Shebi I said she walk joyfully to meet her, but what happened after that is left for you to discern.. hope you na don settle sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zambia Ballot Paper Vs Nigeria Ballot Paper (Pictures) / Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015 Seeks Assistance For Limb Pains / Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.