Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,960 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me (72155 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu: Why I Slapped Ebele Obiano Who Was Drunk / Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary / Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Enyimbamercedes: 3:23am On Mar 21, 2022
She never esperred it
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by mana123: 3:29am On Mar 21, 2022
PROPHETmichael:
I see a lot of people praising Bianca but when you turned around, you will notice that these are the same people preaching self control smh

If Bianca's way is the solution when someone provoke you, then everyone should be collecting slap in Nigeria everyday.

Bianca was wrong to slap someone's wife in the presence of her husband (an executive governor of a state) and the mumu husband refused to react. It's possible him dey collect Bianca in the other room hence, why she was called ashawo.

OBIANOS WIFE, EBELECHUKWU, WHO WAS NOTHING BUT A SEMI LITERATE MESSENGER IN HIS OFFICE BEFORE HE MARRIED HER TO REPLACE HIS FIRST WIFE IS NOTORIOUS FOR SLAPPING OTHER PEOPLE’S WIVES INCLUDING THE WIFE OF THE DEPUTY GOVERNOR, A STATE LAWMAKER AND A BUNCH OF FEMALE AND MALE ASSISTANTS EMPLOYED AT THE GOVERNMENT HOUSE AT ANAMBRA, HELL SHE ALSO SLAPS HER HUSBAND, THE GOVERNOR EVEN IN PUBLIC. SHE ACTS LIKE A FISHWIFE MOST TIMES.

PEOPLE HAVE BEEN COLLECTING SLAP FROM THIS EBELE OBIANO ALMOST ON A WEEKLY BASIS IN HER STATE.
I AM GLAD HER BRAIN HAS BEEN RESTORED TO FACTORY SETTINGS WITH THAT PRO MAX SLAP!

2 Likes

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by dalass(f): 5:06am On Mar 21, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
The slap enter Abi e no enter? grin
We no believe you jawre.
Good relationship with people matters.

What were you saying here by opening your mouth very wide Ma?

She was shouting ashawo to Ojukwus manhood that lives on grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Okudiover(m): 5:34am On Mar 21, 2022
Apart from the fact that it took you this long to react. There are things you said here that are not consistent with the video. You said you went to greet her and got slapped nde? From the video it was clear that you came after the swearing in and were already sitted far away from your now detained husband and former governor. Why?

Secondly, you said you walked away after the slap. The video showed you were ready to fight and you were being restrained by others from making a further fool of yourself.

Thirdly, you failed to explain why you shouted (and to the dismay of those present) why you shouted the word "ASHAWO" with you mouth so wide like an ape.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by zeyt: 5:34am On Mar 21, 2022
You could have not raised a voice after the slap and seek redress in court.
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Lucymercy: 5:38am On Mar 21, 2022
[/color]
Odewaleadesoye:

[color=#006600]Source: LindaIkejiBlog's Instagram Page
Madam don't even try and tell your children these story because they won't believe you maybe your grandchildren might.
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Uchedizzy(f): 5:47am On Mar 21, 2022
Chai¡ Thats not true, but she bleeped up big time, why she no slap back my follow female can not slap me like that and go scot free, slap me one and i retrun it double , no time for dulling
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Cantonese: 5:54am On Mar 21, 2022
By the way why her for head be like wetin carpenter take hammer knack?
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Cantonese: 6:04am On Mar 21, 2022
kayo8080:

In the video you watched, did you hear their conversation? No one heard what was said between the two, so you can't say the woman is lying. She probably cracked a joke and Bianca took it too serious.

What kind of joke was that, considering that there was an animosity caused by the same Mrs. Obiano going on between them? Even if we did not hear the conversation, everyone agreed that she used the word “ashawo”. Or do you want to say that you did not hear that very demeaning word? Between the two of them, who acted as an ashawo? Was that a joke that should not be taken seriously? Did you not hear that before the slap she was laying her hand on Mrs. Ojukwu, who then warned her to stop? Or having heard that she had the habit of slapping people, do you not know that it was possible that she could have slapped Mrs. Ojukwu first?

Maybe if someone calls you offensive names while pressing you physically in annoyance, you can call it a joke. Mrs. Obiano definitely was not joking with Mrs. Ojukwu.

Bros, reason small abeg.

1 Like

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Legendforte: 6:10am On Mar 21, 2022
assholemods:
Na now the stars for her eyes clear.
Lol
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by temptnow: 6:39am On Mar 21, 2022
Pele10:
Is bianca mad or what? That you only walk_up to her for pleasantries and the only way she could react was to give you a brain resetting slap... If you are looking for a cover_up lie, consult Lier Mohammed.

But the problem now is, Liar Mohammed have not been seen in the public domain for months now, I hope all is well with that fool
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Double0h7(f): 7:13am On Mar 21, 2022
Wtf is on her head? That's not hair
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by tabaralph: 7:14am On Mar 21, 2022
So her brain � just finished rebooting and back to factory settings after almost one week of reformatting and resetting hot slap… We hear ma
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:14am On Mar 21, 2022
Mynd44 lalasticlala seun
Mr canceller

1852ww:
[s][/s]
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Boomboost(m): 7:21am On Mar 21, 2022
overdrive:
Lori iro.

Please translate. What does the cap picture mean?
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by justjasper(m): 7:21am On Mar 21, 2022
That was a medicated slap. Biancacetamol���
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by xangerar: 7:23am On Mar 21, 2022
This kind of bare faced lie.

Was it part of the greeting when she also called her ashewo?

Was it part of the greeting trying to remove her headgear?

She spoke like there were no persons there. You could see from the reactions of the new deputy governor and his wife who were closest to them that it was not greetings but confrontation that was going on.
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by kayo8080: 7:31am On Mar 21, 2022
Cantonese:

What kind of joke was that, considering that there was an animosity caused by the same Mrs. Obiano going on between them? Even if we did not hear the conversation, everyone agreed that she used the word “ashawo”. Or do you want to say that you did not hear that very demeaning word? Between the two of them, who acted as an ashawo? Was that a joke that should not be taken seriously? Did you not hear that before the slap she was laying her hand on Mrs. Ojukwu, who then warned her to stop? Or having heard that she had the habit of slapping people, do you not know that it was possible that she could have slapped Mrs. Ojukwu first?

Maybe if someone calls you offensive names while pressing you physically in annoyance, you can call it a joke. Mrs. Obiano definitely was not joking with Mrs. Ojukwu.

Bros, reason small abeg.

She said "ashawo" after the slap, not before the slap. That was obviously out of anger after being slapped for what she felt didn't warrant it. Watch the video again... She said Ashawo after the slap.

No one... I repeat, no one heard what was said between the two women before the slap.

No need for you to reply me again, cos it is clear from your long response that you have your mind made up.
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by qekng40(f): 7:31am On Mar 21, 2022
Mayflowa:

If you want the background story, I can give you. That is, if you like gist. Ebele and Bianca used to be friends. In 2019, Bianca wanted to contest as a senator under APGA, the party of Ebele Obiano and a party formed by her late husband, Ojukwu. Bianca feels till today, that is was Ebele and her husband that disallowed her from representing APGA. So Bianca nursed the pains and never stepped foot in Ebele house or Governor's house. Last year, Bianca denounce APGA, says it is now party of the devil and predicted APGA will lose the govenor's seat. APGA has never lost in Anambia state. Anyway, APC lost the election and Soludo APGA won

So, Ebele believes Bianca wanted APGA lose to Anambia State and that Bianca betrayed her husband party and people. She was surprised to find her in the front seat of the ceremony to celebrate their last day. Being a woman without emotional control, she walked across to ask Bianca what she was doing at the party, whether she came to mock them or celebrate their exist. To make it worse, it called Bianca name and touched her. Bianca stood up and slapped her. The end!

But it is so aggressive, disrespectful and dishonourable the way First lady Ebele walked across a formal ceremony to go taunt Bianca. She practically left her husband to go seek for trouble. Her husband refused to get up throughout the episode.

Thank you, you've done noble.
Good morning.
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by HRMK: 7:49am On Mar 21, 2022
AFTERTHOUGHT!THAT WASNT WHAT WE SAW IN THE VIDEO!SO NOBODY IS ABOVE LIES?INTERESTING!
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by heartbeat84: 7:53am On Mar 21, 2022
What sort of a HUGE LIE IS THIS. Ebelechukwu obiano started it all, and eventually got what she wanted
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by highoctane: 8:17am On Mar 21, 2022
Bianca or whatever she calls herself is a thug.
I am not a politician, Attahiru Jega is a personality to be emulated in anger management.
What could have happened if he has reacted the same way Bianca did, in Orubebe thugirism?, Nigeria as a nation could have plunged into chaos.
She didn't learned this rascality from Late Dim Ojukwu, she is a disgrace to all Mothers.
Where is her diplomatic decorum and gaiety?. Not surprising her diplomatic excursion was a huge waste in Spain.
What lesson has she sent to her daughter Chineme Ojukwu? Personally I will take proud in Oshodi, Mile 12& 2,Nkpor junction touts than her.
Ebele Obiano seems drunk ok, agreed. Give a dog a bad name. She hates liquor odor, when did she realized this? but late Dim Ojukwu when alive can at a stretch drank a bottle of choice brandy with Cigarettes or cigar inclusive and still run kisses over her, What a beauty?.
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Raskasal(m): 8:30am On Mar 21, 2022
mymadam:
Liar, liar, liar. Chai, dis woman sabi lie wella undecided

Honestly, a great one at that. She forgot her clip are everywhere
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by placeofallure(f): 8:34am On Mar 21, 2022
overdrive:
Lori iro.

grin grin grin

I'm just smiling at your wickedness.

Apt comparison!
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 21, 2022
Go and free your husband from efcc.
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Sermwell(m): 8:56am On Mar 21, 2022
kayo8080:

In the video you watched, did you hear their conversation? No one heard what was said between the two, so you can't say the woman is lying. She probably cracked a joke and Bianca took it too serious.
How can a human being be this dull? So you believed what this woman is saying? Cracked a joke my foot!!

1 Like

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by kayo8080: 9:16am On Mar 21, 2022
Sermwell:

How can a human being be this dull? So you believed what this woman is saying? Cracked a joke my foot!!

Na your father dull. I wish you can say that to my face let me slap the the taste out of your mouth. Was I talking to you? Eediot.
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Sermwell(m): 9:21am On Mar 21, 2022
kayo8080:

Na your father dull. I wish you can say that to my face let me slap the the taste out of your mouth. Was I talking to you? Eediot.
You're better off not seeing me face to face, because I will grind that your coconut head! Mumu!

1 Like

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by sylve11: 9:43am On Mar 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Okay.

grin cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' / Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) / PHOTOS: Meet The Six (6) Luckiest Politicians In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.