Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? (34105 Views)

Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? / Which Business Can I Start With 800k That Will Yield Immediate Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Generalkaycee(m): 5:42pm On Mar 22, 2022
pmc01:

Please send a mail or let me have your WhatsApp contact.

Holla at when you copy the number so that I'll remove it.
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Victorious12: 5:50pm On Mar 22, 2022
Braga90:

10k dollars(5million naira) every week you say? X 4 = 40k dollars (20million) every month? And you're here on nairaland? You surely are a scammer!
It’s just a pity
I’m not a scammer
Ask anyone that is deep in IPCAPITAL
They will testify to you
E be like play too when I heard it too
But seeing is believing
Just get research and find out bro
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Giifloez(m): 5:53pm On Mar 22, 2022
Sell other people's digital product online and gain a commission from the sale.
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by DOD1: 5:59pm On Mar 22, 2022
Richsteemit:
Invest in prop firm.

50K can get u a prop firm account

What's prop firm pls n how does it work
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by greatman247(m): 6:04pm On Mar 22, 2022
go into affiliate marketing and then invest in crypto it always pays off!!!
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by cedricksly: 6:04pm On Mar 22, 2022
sunday1989:
Your point here is still not clear to me. Are you saying that IPC is a reliable platform?
I'm saying invest what you are comfortable to losses at worse case scenario... I can mention more than 4 forex robot trading platform that isn't in existence again... And fear any so called platform u have to give ur money or use their recommended broker to trade for u....
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by eedhrisademola(m): 6:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ajeeb:

With how much can I start this I wish to Please help
#500,000 would do
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by cedricksly: 6:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
Richsteemit:

A prop firm fund good trader thier capital from 10,000 dollars to 400,000 dollars.
. Oooh like blufx and Ftmo... But that advise should be a an already profitable trader who has limited capital... How do u advise who might never have forex knowledge to invest in a prop firm...
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by cedricksly: 6:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
majamajic:

Do u need a break down ? Meanwhile u don't know if I have something like that , or if am experienced in such ? Location is nsukka remember not lekki , u can get a shop of 5k a month in nssuka , a working deep freezer of around 150k , fairly used 32inche telly of around 70k , DStv decoder of 20k , budget 30k to tables and plastic chairs, am still spending less than 500k at this point , small generator of around 50k new one . Bottles and crates of around 30k , wetin remain ?
brooooooo calm down, I know this hospitality business like the back of my palm, from bar, to hotels to restaurant, I'm a hospitality manager FYI. That money won't be enuf, take it from me. Ur analysis is based on assumption and not reality, enter market tomorrow and come back to update ur list...
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by thoosing(m): 6:17pm On Mar 22, 2022
Cheato64:
I am looking for a business to start with 1.5million naira, I looking for a business that can keep we busy morning till night, this ASUU strike is making me look like a stay at home dad.

Go into piggery farming... Contact me on WhatsApp for consultation.0.7.030.26.20......4.1.... I'm presently managing a pig farm

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by pmc01(m): 6:19pm On Mar 22, 2022
Generalkaycee:

Holla at when you copy the number so that I'll remove it.

Please do now
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Aaay: 6:20pm On Mar 22, 2022
None in nigeria
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by 9jaClassicman(m): 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
Can 1.5m start a bet shop in Lagos?

Eecho:
Since you are in Nsukka , I will tell you what will work for you fast . Don't open POS , as you know there are a lot of banks in and outside school . Find a football betting shop , enrol , learn for about 3weeks and work towards opening yours , Betking and betnaija are popular in Nsk ... You can make at least 70 to 100 k weekly depending on the turnup . And even if you put someone there when school resumes , you can still monitor the account from your phone .
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by temiregiddy: 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2022
Xend Finance helps you to make financial decisions that keeps your funds away from the adverse effects of inflation.

Xend Finance helps you:
� Convert your Naira to Dollars seamlessly to hedge against inflation
�Save in dollars and earn daily interest
� Enjoy up to 15% annual compounding interest on your savings
� Send & Receive money in crypto (BUSD)

And we also provide you with insurance on all your savings! �

Save Smarter, Save Value, Save with Xend Finance.

Download the Xend Finance App on iOS and Android devices.
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by laivwire(m): 6:55pm On Mar 22, 2022
UrVillagePpl:

40k per day...
Quite interesting.

Please could you shed more light on this.
Thanks
Let's not mistake revenue for profit please
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Eecho(m): 6:57pm On Mar 22, 2022
9jaClassicman:
Can 1.5m start a bet shop in Lagos?

It all depends on the location in Lagos .
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by majamajic(m): 7:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
cedricksly:
brooooooo calm down, I know this hospitality business like the back of my palm, from bar, to hotels to restaurant, I'm a hospitality manager FYI. That money won't be enuf, take it from me. Ur analysis is based on assumption and not reality, enter market tomorrow and come back to update ur list...

Enter which market ? I can get u all that around that price or even less , all I put here is around 500k , I still have 200k to add , meanwhile his budget is around 1.5m remember.

With 700k I can set up a cool bar in lagos talk more of Nssuka .
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Moredays78(m): 7:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
eyeses:
Farming, that's enough capital to start farming on a large scale.
Wht type of farm could one invest such amount of money and be sure of lucrative hervest ??
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by prince049(m): 8:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
akus6060:
IPC capital is okay. But is not up to 50% per month.
No be royal Q again?
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by FarmWay(m): 8:19pm On Mar 22, 2022
Cheato64:
I am looking for a business to start with 1.5million naira, I looking for a business that can keep we busy morning till night, this ASUU strike is making me look like a stay at home dad.

Start processing cassava chips and sell to distillers in Nigeria.

You will surely love it! It keeps you busy and earn you handsome returns
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by JohnnyBling(m): 8:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
Rubyjade:
Well, you heard from your friends who experienced it first hand, your choice you decide undecided
Thanks
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Thazard(m): 9:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
seanwilliam:
First , I can’t do any physical business with such money, I’m not good at it . Secondly I’ll reinvest half of the money on whatever gave me that money , then buy ethereum with the rest and lock up .. thirdly , if I don’t know what to do with money at hand, I’ll kuku ma use am buy land and forget it cos no matter how long you hold the money , you go spend am and go back to square one .

Modified : , no wonder we’re poor.. look at peoples comments, none of una get good business idea.

It’s one thing to have money, it’s another thing to know what to do with it

Anyway I buy all types of gift cards and funds ( PayPal, skrill) at amazing rate . I’m tested and trusted

Do u buy cazoo gift card?
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:24pm On Mar 22, 2022
Mickykarim:
PUT IT IN THE CAPITAL MARKET, IF YOU DO NOT HAVE IMMEDIATE NEED FOR IT AND OR AN IDEA FOR IT RIGHT AWAY.

The alternative would be a FIXED deposit.
PEOPLE WITH ADVISE CHAAAA, CAPITAL MARKET AND FIX DEPOSIT AT WHAT RATE? , NO RIGHT THINKING INDIVIDUAL DO FIX DEPOSIT NOW ADAYS, UNLESS YOU HAVE EXCESS MONEY THAT YOU REALLY DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT.
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Thazard(m): 9:24pm On Mar 22, 2022
Volksguys1985:
Robot go spend the money, back to square 0

grin

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Mickykarim: 9:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
If only you read my response well, you would have discovered you maintained my point on reasons for either the STOCK market or FIXED deposit.

Problem with you people has to do with comprehension.
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by seanwilliam(m): 9:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
Thazard:

Do u buy cazoo gift card?
how mush voucher ?
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Cousin9999: 9:47pm On Mar 22, 2022
Instead of asking random people on NL, go out into different communities and research. Talk to people, learn about problems, and think about how you can offer a solution. This can reveal a bunch of hustles. Some won't last, and some will just be a product and not a business. But you'd be surprised at what silly things can make you quite a bit of money.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by islamics(m): 9:48pm On Mar 22, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Ok. I will make it brief. Let me tell you about me.

I know myself. I am a strategist. I solve problems. And I hate repetitive work. This is me. You know yourself too. So, my job is to find problems, solve them, and put a manager there. When Instart managing myself, it is wahala. Na that thing broke me ooooo. Why? There is no one I can trust in Naija. I tried it. I put people there, they almost killed me and my businesses. People started saying it was my weak point. But I know that I was not a manager. So, I sat down and told myself I am done with managing. I tried employing managers and I realised that it is even worse. I have no choice, I have to go into technology. That was how I moved deep into it. That passion to solve my problem made me do it. Necessity is the mother of invention.

To discover yourself, you must solve the problem in front of you. Solving your problem is discovering yourself. See, you wont even know when you will pick maths and start learning it...amd the thing start entering cos you need it badly. And that maths might be your worst enemy in school. grin Thisbis what I have experienced.

Bro.. na sapa level we dey. If you dey read motivational books ...people wey Buhari never rule over and dey think say you can discover yourself...never. To discover yourself in this brutal nation called Nigeria is leveling the mountain in front of you. You know that mountain. Level it sir. Face it squarely.

Remove side talks like someone is going you. Which village people? Yes, they have power...but use technology scatter their heads. Dem no understand tech at all.

What can you do easily?
What can't you do? What do you hate? What are you afraid of?

Those are what you should face and discover yourself.

If you arent good with graphics and you have the opportunity to learn it, you better jump at it and try it out. Na Sapa dey outside ooo. Anyhow, hustle it out.

Above all, the G-factor is 99.9999% for me. And that 0.0000001% is because He said faity and no work is dead.
Thanks for the insights. E dey helpful.
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Nicoswit(m): 9:49pm On Mar 22, 2022
FarmWay:

Start processing cassava chips and sell to distillers in Nigeria.

You will surely love it! It keeps you busy and earn you handsome returns
Can you explain more plz
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Thazard(m): 10:12pm On Mar 22, 2022
seanwilliam:
how mush voucher ?

£250
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Bestiee01(f): 10:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
Gaggii:

You need to get a shop in a busy area...

You will buy one ps4, ps3 and ps3...that's like 200k
Buy rarely used tv and a generator.

If you cannot run it yourself then forget about it.

Unless you want the person to deliver certain amount per day, whether he sell or not, e no concern you
how much do you charge per game and how many minutes?how much goes to fuel daily?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes / My Experience At Isolo, Lagos With Hausa Fruit Seller / List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.