Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo (46420 Views)

COVID-19: 'Abiola Ajimobi Is On Ventilator' - Kemi Olunloyo Says / Man Taking His Bath On Lekki Epe Expressway (Photos) / Nigeria Has Second Largest HIV Epidemic Worldwide:unaids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by CSTRR: 9:52am On Mar 23, 2022
If you are sleeping with any man or woman outside marriage,and you are not using condom, you are very very foolish.

Nobody can guarantee fidelity outside marriage.

7 Likes

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by clockwisereport: 9:53am On Mar 23, 2022
pafisayo:

Lol � Corp members

I swear

He just dey toy with them. Maybe na their customers for bank
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by ehay(f): 9:53am On Mar 23, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Eastcaostboy:
Mani never had sex without sex tools for 3yrs now. That how we roll good things no de finish. Its not a bad thing to always have with condoms in your wallet incase if the girl doesn't have. If your a city dude pls always move with rubber its very important

Rubber can't protect you against HPV.
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 23, 2022
EmperorHadrain:
It's the vaxxx.

You have a point...
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by ehay(f): 9:56am On Mar 23, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
CSTRR:
If you are sleeping with any man or woman outside marriage,and you are not using condom, you are very very foolish.

The best advice is for each partner to be sexually monogamous in every relationship including marriage. Condom can protect against HIV but not HPV.

3 Likes

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 23, 2022
GloriousGbola:

praying and fasting when there are actual drugs for hiv?
na wa sha. las las nigerians with all education will revert to superstition instead of science

next question is can we be sure all the barbershops and pedicure palors are actually sterilizing their blades?
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Lordofalmajiri(f): 9:57am On Mar 23, 2022
And I be just book one Olosho now, as I see this news fear just enter my body embarassed embarassed

9 Likes

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Hannover(m): 9:57am On Mar 23, 2022
Theunbothered:
This Kemi Olunloyo is just a lying, attention seeking witch.

She is not. Go to the hospitals there and see how serious it is

5 Likes

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by ViktorCash: 9:57am On Mar 23, 2022
grin cheesy
olisaEze:
Thank God I don’t sleep with prostitutes, I only sleep with harlots! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Coldie(m): 9:57am On Mar 23, 2022
Shutup this lie lie fake journalist
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Blacksavage: 10:01am On Mar 23, 2022
grin for the guys wey like raw make una take time....
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by lexy2014: 10:01am On Mar 23, 2022
shantti:

With money every thing is possible

How's it possible? Pls explain
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Ajimusty2: 10:02am On Mar 23, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Omo how true is this ?
i will let u know when to be scared.lol
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by lexy2014: 10:02am On Mar 23, 2022
Hannover:

She is not. Go to the hospitals there and see how serious it is

So u went to to the hospitals and u saw how serious it is based on the profligacy of 3 HIV positive guys?

3 Likes

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Rubyjade: 10:04am On Mar 23, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Omo how true is this ?
very true

1 Like

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by treatise: 10:05am On Mar 23, 2022
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Rubyjade: 10:06am On Mar 23, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
I have been hearing this, but don’t know how through. But again there are too many Hoes and loosed men on the island.
it's true count as at yesterday is 75

2 Likes

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by deeLima86(m): 10:06am On Mar 23, 2022
I thank God for my life cos once upon a time I was in the world. That same ajah I was staying like ten years ago dey knack anything that comes my way. I am a changed man now but not perfect.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by pocohantas(f): 10:07am On Mar 23, 2022
lexy2014:

So 3 HIV positive guys are just going about asking women in lekki for sex and all of them are just willingly opening their legs

I don’t know of her 3 HIV positive guys story, but casual sex is very high in Lagos and maybe more on the Island. I lived in Phase1 and worked in VI, so I know. They meet today at the mall or eatery, the next day they are talking like they have known all their lives. Two days later they Netflix and CHILL. After that they go cold on each other. Bump into themselves occasionally at Ebeano and just say a quick HI.

Listen to the 90% of Lekki I-met-him-story and you would see they always meet at the mall. These guys come prepared in their cargo shorts and tribal tees. They know they must collect numbers.

I don’t think they are just going about asking for sex, but if you stay in that area, you will know how those guys with beards and brogues operate.

If you are not content and true to yourself, you will face too many temptations there. Guys that are willing to take you to all the fancy places. Take as many pictures as you want for your Instagram. Leave o! The story is long!

Not forgetting HOOK-UP. Mainland to Island on Friday evenings is the most booked ride in the world. grin grin

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Rubyjade: 10:07am On Mar 23, 2022
CSTRR:

You have been doing that! Caught you today
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Rubyjade: 10:08am On Mar 23, 2022
deeLima86:
I thank God for my life cos once upon a time I was in the world. That same ajah I was staying like ten years ago dey knack anything that comes my way. I am a changed man now but not perfect.
Hallelujah
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by shantti(m): 10:08am On Mar 23, 2022
lexy2014:

How's it possible? Pls explain
Really Like really?
The majority of those ladies are into hook up. If you patronize them, u have the option of having sex without condom or even anal sex if u can pay more, like 60k,
Those that are not into hookup, u only need to have a nice ride and a cool apartment and watch all those Lagos girls coming to ur house and forming wife material. U get to lay them any time to want. (Things are really hard, so I don't blame them)

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by na2016: 10:11am On Mar 23, 2022
lexy2014:

So 3 HIV positive guys are just going about asking women in lekki for sex and all of them are just willingly opening their legs

It may sound illogical to you but with money in Nigeria, most girls even the ones in good relationships will open their legs.

8 Likes

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Rubyjade: 10:13am On Mar 23, 2022
pocohantas:

I don’t know of her 3 HIV positive guys story, but casual sex is very high in Lagos and maybe more on the Island. I lived in Phase1 and worked in VI, so I know. They meet today at the mall or eatery, the next day they are talking like they have known all their lives. Two days later they Netflix and CHILL. After that they go cold on each other. Bump into themselves occasionally at Ebeano and just say a quick HI.

Listen to the 90% of Lekki I-met-him-story and you would see they always meet at the mall. These guys come prepared in their cargo shorts and tribal tees. They know they must collect numbers.

I don’t think they are just going about asking for sex, but if you stay in that area, you will know how those guys with beards and brogues operate.

If you are not content and true to yourself, you will face too many temptations there. Guys that are willing to take you to all the fancy places. Take as many pictures as you want for your Instagram. Leave o! The story is long!

Not forgetting HOOK-UP. Mainland to Island on Friday evenings is the most booked ride in the world. grin grin
The story is true, I know 2 girls who have been infected in Ajah.

6 Likes

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:13am On Mar 23, 2022
BluntTheApostle:
NaijaOlosho, take note!!!

Oloshos are more careful than you regular sex freak.

When wey no dey get sef control once they see yansh and pussy.

They just want to jump inside and cum even without using condoms

Condoms save you alot of problems than 5 minutes skin to skin

7 Likes

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Ishilove: 10:16am On Mar 23, 2022
EmperorHadrain:
It's the vaxxx.

How so?
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by gotnel: 10:17am On Mar 23, 2022
Life continues. Be careful. Watch your movement with opposite sex. God help us

1 Like

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by phemmyfour: 10:18am On Mar 23, 2022
Now, they LL migrate from lekki ajah to the Mainland
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Rubyjade: 10:18am On Mar 23, 2022
Michelle55:
Does it mean that those men and women on the mainland are safe? cheesy Truth is, even with this news the stubborn men and women go still dey kpensh raw. No need pouring water inside a basket biko, those wey go abstain go abstain and those wey go contract am graciously go still collect am normal. cheesy
Does on the mainland are ven at risk, condoms are not 100% safe

1 Like

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Rubyjade: 10:19am On Mar 23, 2022
NaijaOlosho:

Oloshos are more careful than you regular sex freak.

When wey no dey get sef control once they see yansh and pussy.

They just want to jump inside and cum even without using condoms

Condoms save you alot of problems than 5 minutes skin to skin
Get married and leave olosho

1 Like

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by richie3384: 10:20am On Mar 23, 2022
Coldie:
Shutup this lie lie fake journalist
She's not the first person saying it, doctors have been confirming it before now, so stop deceiving gullible people

1 Like

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by seyz91(m): 10:20am On Mar 23, 2022
cheesy bursted
triple996:
Shit!!!!
Na to do test remain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) / Oluchi Okoro Dies At COOU Teaching Hospital Amaku In Hands Of Student Doctors / COVID-19: Ganduje Wants Lockdown Obeyed, As He Makes U-Turn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.