Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo (46419 Views)

COVID-19: 'Abiola Ajimobi Is On Ventilator' - Kemi Olunloyo Says / Man Taking His Bath On Lekki Epe Expressway (Photos) / Nigeria Has Second Largest HIV Epidemic Worldwide:unaids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Blazadenise(m): 9:29am On Mar 23, 2022
Wahala oooh
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Karemarealty288(m): 9:30am On Mar 23, 2022
So na only Island HIV dey for Lagos? I never knew HIV is territorial.
We can now place value on Mainland Angels...

5 Likes

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Kilef05: 9:31am On Mar 23, 2022
Stupidity is when you have a link to the person and refused to report him/her.

Ignore this noisy hag

3 Likes

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by clockwisereport: 9:31am On Mar 23, 2022
lexy2014:

So 3 HIV positive guys are just going about asking women in lekki for sex and all of them are just willingly opening their legs

It is possible. I know people who the only thing they discuss is their sexual escapades. Sometimes, I ask them whether they no dey ever tire.

They only take break by discussing man utd/ chelsea and then go back to their sexual escapades. This is how their brain works.

A banker in my street imports different girls everyday. I just pity Corp members in our area

10 Likes

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by alyarmouk(m): 9:32am On Mar 23, 2022
Be like all of una don chop D's morning.

3 Likes

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 23, 2022
Well

1.I don't live in Lagos.

2.I don't sleep around

3.I don't even want to sleep around

4.If I was sleeping around, I would use a condom

5.HIV is easily manageable these days. It's not like 20 years ago...
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by GloriousGbola: 9:33am On Mar 23, 2022
pocohantas:
This is no joke.

Someone I know didn’t turn up for work yesterday, he said it was an emergency that he lost his friend. It was when they rushed him to the hospital that a series of tests showed he had HIV. Asides other health issues.

I am not even joking here. Same Lagos, single guy of 38!!!

Dude refused to go to the hospital all the while different illnesses were hitting him. Instead he was praying and fasting. I asked him to tell the guy's girlfriend o, let her get tested ASAP.

May sexual intercox not put us in perpetual problem.

praying and fasting when there are actual drugs for hiv?
na wa sha. las las nigerians with all education will revert to superstition instead of science

next question is can we be sure all the barbershops and pedicure palors are actually sterilizing their blades?

9 Likes

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by ibechris(m): 9:33am On Mar 23, 2022
Ekejoestar:

But how did he knew they were with the virus or did they willingly confessed

She is an investigative journalist by practice and she mentioned that,the guy confessed to her.

6 Likes

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by BigYash: 9:36am On Mar 23, 2022
Theunbothered:
This Kemi Olunloyo is just a lying, attention seeking witch.
First go do test,so that we can confirm. Belike say you high.. Go use yourself play for lekki area,make you know if she is lying or not.. Majority positive there,doesn't even know till this minute..

3 Likes

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Panda7(m): 9:37am On Mar 23, 2022
Lies
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by 07kjb: 9:38am On Mar 23, 2022
The not a death sentence crew will soon land, knowing fully well that it is a death sentence

2 Likes

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 23, 2022
Rugaria:
Not surprised. The level of oloshoism in this country at present is on a pandemic level. It starts from the universities that the useless governments have allowed to be hyjacked by cultists and pimps. A new university was designated to be built near my community few years back and even before the laying of the foundation blocks, hotels have started springing up right left and center! It's only in Nigeria that foreigners can drive straight into a university hall to pick up gals! In the open , all days of the week! End time generation. A proactive government will take steps to stop what's going in these areas but the folks in power will turn a blind eye until Nigeria starts grabbing embarrassing international headlines for this..

There you are wrong, Olosho in the US don pass 9ja own..

4 Likes

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Eastcaostboy: 9:38am On Mar 23, 2022
SecretAgent7706:
HIV EPIDEMIC on the island. Lekki/Ajah
#Kemified

https://mobile.twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo/status/

https://mobile.twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo/status/1506139496781393920

https://mobile.twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo/status/1505771929982193665
Mani never had sex without sex tools for 3yrs now. That how we roll good things no de finish. Its not a bad thing to always have with condoms in your wallet incase if the girl doesn't have. If your a city dude pls always move with rubber its very important
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Comedian2019: 9:38am On Mar 23, 2022
Lori iro grin
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by uchmannn(m): 9:40am On Mar 23, 2022
Everyone in Lagos is likely a potential carrier unless proven otherwise.

Mehnnn one need to be careful

1 Like

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by badboyTee(m): 9:41am On Mar 23, 2022
angry this mad woman again
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by ednut1(m): 9:41am On Mar 23, 2022
The risk of getting it thru vaginal sex is less than 1%. Make alarmists go rest
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Angelfrost(m): 9:43am On Mar 23, 2022
Na today Dem begin dey share HIV??!... That's a daily thing in this sex crazed generation.

If many of una for this forum get mind, go run test today and repeat after 6 months!

E sure me die say at least 40% of una don collect! If not HIV, at least one kain STI!

2 Likes

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by na2016: 9:44am On Mar 23, 2022
Ekejoestar:

But how did he knew they were with the virus or did they willingly confessed

Some guys run test with girls before they do anything

1 Like

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by assholemods: 9:44am On Mar 23, 2022
triple996:
Shit!!!!
Na to do test remain
Lol... This guy do chop am raw!
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by na2016: 9:44am On Mar 23, 2022
illicit:
HIV sef no dey scary like b4

Na because you no get am, if you do, u would know that ARVs are something else

7 Likes

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Freelane33(m): 9:45am On Mar 23, 2022
These woman Dey chase clout like hen chasing corn ..
saying all these thrashes to stay relevant
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by gadgethead: 9:45am On Mar 23, 2022
Michelle55:

Nawa you oh.. Allow dem collect the free disease in peace nau cheesy
Since dem no value their lives, na to dey collect free hiv sure pass for dem laidis. Wetin sex don cause for this awa country, even devil sef dey surprise. grin

please let's not allow them ooo. Let's not be hollier than thou. An innocent person can contract it from, even their spouses unknowingly. Let's continue to create the awareness

2 Likes

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by ChoCho54(f): 9:47am On Mar 23, 2022
Theniceguy lives in lekki o
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by DroppingLiquid: 9:47am On Mar 23, 2022
Be like say Ajah na ground zero for the new HIV epidemic we're about to experience.

My advice to the government would be to barricade and quarantine Ajah residents. Restrict their movement in and out. Only allow food to go in.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by pafisayo(m): 9:48am On Mar 23, 2022
clockwisereport:

It is possible. I know people who the only thing they discuss is their sexual escapades. Sometimes, I ask them whether they no dey ever tire.

They only take break by discussing man utd/ chelsea and then go back to their sexual escapades. This is how their brain works.

A banker in my street imports different girls everyday. I just pity Corp members in our area

Lol � Corp members
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by ehay(f): 9:49am On Mar 23, 2022
HIV get management drug.... HPV is the most scary now since condom can not protect one against it.

4 Likes

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by flokii: 9:51am On Mar 23, 2022
The rate at which young girls go about prostitutiing on the Island especially Lekki axis now is alarming.

3 Likes

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:51am On Mar 23, 2022
NaijaOlosho, take note!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) / Oluchi Okoro Dies At COOU Teaching Hospital Amaku In Hands Of Student Doctors / COVID-19: Ganduje Wants Lockdown Obeyed, As He Makes U-Turn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.