Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

+18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] (8330 Views)

Should I F*ck Her Or Leave The Battle For God / I Can't D!ck her But With Time!!! / SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
iLegendd:
Pay me. I don't offer free services. cheesy
cheesy
Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
abokikhalifa:

Invite me to the venue and i will tell you what to do.
The second Nairalander who scammed me has Khalifa in his name. I no longer trust people with that name. cry

Slimkhalifa.

He used my 57k to buy weed and carry olosho.
Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by badboyTee(m): 11:24pm On Mar 22, 2022
iLegendd:
The second Nairalander who scammed me has Khalifa in his name. I no longer trust people with that name. cry

Slimkhalifa.

grin grin grin grin grin post the guy pics again I remembered then while you were posting people with MasterCard to DM so he really could scam ilegendd grin
Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
badboyTee:
grin grin grin grin grin post the guy pics again I remembered then while you were posting people with MasterCard to DM so he really could scam ilegendd grin

I don't know if I should call it a scam. He just ran away with 57k I sent him. I lost more than 200k from 4 people from group. I have all his details. We move.

If it was him scoping me to send money, it would be impossible. No one can make me send out money. Since I made the decision to send, it feels different.

1 Like

Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by badboyTee(m): 11:38pm On Mar 22, 2022
iLegendd:

I don't know if I should call it a scam. He just ran away with 57k I sent him. I lost more than 200k from 4 people from group. I have all his details. We move.

If it was him scoping me to send money, it would be impossible. No one can make me send out money. Since I made the decision to send, it feels different.
look at the ugly thing grin grin doesn't he know he could be easily tracked with all this info no matter what if am the owner of this money It won't cost me weed
money to give some street boys the way they would beat him he would wonder who he offended
Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:40pm On Mar 22, 2022
badboyTee:
look at the ugly thing grin grin doesn't he know he could be easily tracked with all this info no matter what if am the owner of this money It won't cost me weed
money to give some street boys the way they would beat him he would wonder who he offended

The thing is, he has been a hater for long abused me with another moniker called Tobby20. He was parading himself as a woman.

Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by badboyTee(m): 11:41pm On Mar 22, 2022
iLegendd:

The thing is, he has been a hater for long abused me with another moniker called Tobby20. He was parading himself as a woman.
lol grin is he still on FB?
Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:46pm On Mar 22, 2022
badboyTee:
lol grin is he still on FB?
I don't even have time to check him on FB. I never even get time to check my personal FB self. He has too many accounts everywhere. He is still on NL, but I don't know his new moniker.

In January, 2021, he abused me and I told him to prove he is a woman and I will give him the money was begging from thread to thread, but he couldn't.

In December 2021, he used his Slimkhalifa moniker to join a group I created and ran with the money I sent him. He is probably using another moniker to abuse me everyday.

This is the same person who said he doesn't need the money. I'm revealing all these to help others avoid being scammed by him.

Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by badboyTee(m): 11:49pm On Mar 22, 2022
iLegendd:
I don't even have time to check him on FB. He has too many accounts everywhere. He is still on NL, but I don't know his new moniker.

In January, 2021, he abused me and told him to prove he is a woman and I will give him the money was begging from thread to thread, but couldn't.

In December 2021, he used his Slimkhalifa moniker to join a group I created and ran with the money I sent him.

This is the same person that said he doesn't need the money. I'm revealing all these to avoid others being scammed by him.
he must be one dumb illiterate
Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:51pm On Mar 22, 2022
badboyTee:
he must be one dumb illiterate
I can easily track him.
Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by badboyTee(m): 11:54pm On Mar 22, 2022
iLegendd:
I can easily track him.
with that his black thick lips grin
Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
badboyTee:
with that his black thick lips grin
I created some funny GIFs with a video of him he posted on this status after he ran with the money. He was smoking weed, drinking beer with a brand new phone he kept on the table while the olosho he carried was recording.

He is chilling with the big boys now. cheesy
Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by badboyTee(m): 11:59pm On Mar 22, 2022
iLegendd:
I created some funny GIFs with a video of him he posted on this status after he ran with the money. He was smoking weed, drinking beer with a brand new phone he kept on the table while the olosho he carried was recording.

He is chilling with the big boys now. cheesy
baba is on TRABAYE level grin the money would have finished now try to call his number randomly sometimes and use one O.T to catch him

1 Like

Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:01am On Mar 23, 2022
badboyTee:
baba is on TRABAYE level grin the money would have finished now try to call his number randomly sometimes and use one O.T to catch him
I have never called his line after the day he ran. He has too many lines.

Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:02am On Mar 23, 2022
badboyTee:
I will start tracking him after 5 or 10 years. I don't forgive criminals easily.

1 Like

Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by badboyTee(m): 12:09am On Mar 23, 2022
iLegendd:
I have never called his line after the day he ran. He has too many lines.
grin grin grin he won't know where that come from
Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by Casan0va: 12:49am On Mar 23, 2022
iLegendd:
I don't even have time to check him on FB. I never even get time to check my personal FB self. He has too many accounts everywhere. He is still on NL, but I don't know his new moniker.

In January, 2021, he abused me and I told him to prove he is a woman and I will give him the money was begging from thread to thread, but he couldn't.

In December 2021, he used his Slimkhalifa moniker to join a group I created and ran with the money I sent him. He is probably using another moniker to abuse me everyday.

This is the same person who said he doesn't need the money. I'm revealing all these to help others avoid being scammed by him.

I even enter screenshot grin
Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:03am On Mar 23, 2022
Casan0va:

Ignore it. I was referring to the scammer.
Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by abokikhalifa: 6:41am On Mar 23, 2022
iLegendd:

Slimkhalifa.

Bros, no spoil my brand na.
Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:29am On Mar 23, 2022
Cardealer2021:

Guy I be your fan normally but wetin you do no make sense at all .
I dey carry runs babe wella but I no go ever put their picture for any social media platforms not to mention faceless forum.
Try to understand my point smiley
And you call me hater lols grin
Give me one reason I go hate on you
Thank God you are advising him too, that's what I keep telling the boy but he thinks I am his enemy, I wonder why an adult will be behaving like a kid, even kid these days behave maturely, ilegendd you should grow up for once.

2 Likes

Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by Cardealer2021(m): 8:45am On Mar 23, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
Thank God you are advising him too, that's what I keep telling the boy but he thinks I am his enemy, I wonder why an adult will be behaving like a kid, even kid these days behave maturely, ilegendd you should grow up for once.
I always find his threads funny and sometimes interesting,
But this particular thread was a turn off for me.
How he go post another person picture for internet.
It doesn't make sense

2 Likes

Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:28am On Mar 24, 2022
abokikhalifa:

Bros, no spoil my brand na.
Surely, I won't.
Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:30am On Mar 24, 2022
Casan0va:

It's been blurred.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* / Is This A Camel Toe,hippopo-toe-mus Or Toe Toe / Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.