Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,083 members, 7,835,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

+18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] (8388 Views)

Should I F*ck Her Or Leave The Battle For God / I Can't D!ck her But With Time!!! / SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:20pm On Mar 22, 2022
Texting tip.

If you have a house or an apartment, the best way to bring a woman over is to ask her what kind of soup does she cook best. When she mentions it, tell her you'll buy all the ingredients the day you'll invite her.

She won't resist. When she comes, hand the kitchen over to her and go the living room to watch football. Twenty minutes later, go to the kitchen and spank her ass, taught naughty, and go back to watch football.

When she's done, eat with her, play with her, but don't have sex with her. Give her transport and accompany her to get a taxi.

The end. Don't sleep with everyone even if your d*ck stands.

Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
Saintdan0421:

lol, na so e suppose be na. Abeg have a listening ear to my advice and request too.
Make I forward my acct?
Lol

I'm broke and stingy.

The 1k I made since this year is what I used to pay on installment for a bag of rice. Currently cooking a cup for a female friend that is here with me.
Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by MadeINchenzen2: 6:24pm On Mar 22, 2022
iLegendd:
Sorry again.
shut up
Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by Saintdan0421(m): 6:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 7:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
iLegendd:
I invited this nurse to come take care of my female friend who said she missed her period.

While three of us were talking, I told the nurse I want to marry 5 wives and she'll be one of them and she smiled. Her eyes are so cute. It's as if she smokes.

Long story short, I told her to take me out and she laughed and said I should be the one to take her out.

I asked her which day she's mostly free and she said on Sunday. We agreed to meet on Sunday in my house. She's from Imo state.

What should I do to her when she comes? Knack or skip? She's 23.

Hmmmmm
Rest jor undecided undecided
Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
chizzypresh:

Hmmmmm
Rest jor undecided undecided
Sorry

I'm learning how to say sorry to everyone. cheesy
Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
Saintdan0421:

lol, but on a more serious note any thing will do.
019 (gtb)
Daniel O.

Thanks sir.
God knows I didn't request for this, so I will act as if I didn't see it. Thank you.
Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by Saintdan0421(m): 7:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by Sunmolar(m): 7:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
I don't know the reward of frolicking different ladies.
Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:34pm On Mar 22, 2022
Sunmolar:
I don't know the reward of frolicking different ladies.
Cruise. I don't sleep with them. Just the story behind it is what I'm interested in. The stories fetch money.

Most Nigerians don't think to that stage. When I see people complaining, I just shake my head and laugh.
Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by Saintdan0421(m): 7:40pm On Mar 22, 2022
Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by Donaluta(m): 7:45pm On Mar 22, 2022
iLegendd:
I invited this nurse to come take care of my female friend who said she missed her period.

While three of us were talking, I told the nurse I want to marry 5 wives and she'll be one of them and she smiled. Her eyes are so cute. It's as if she smokes.

Long story short, I told her to take me out and she laughed and said I should be the one to take her out.

I asked her which day she's mostly free and she said on Sunday. We agreed to meet on Sunday in my house. She's from Imo state.

I think say you tell us say you dey practice celibacy
Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by imagrg(m): 7:46pm On Mar 22, 2022
Both-Knack and skip!
iLegendd:

Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by Sunmolar(m): 8:17pm On Mar 22, 2022
iLegendd:
Cruise. I don't sleep with them. Just the story behind it is what I'm interested in. The stories fetch money.

Most Nigerians don't think to that stage. When I see people complaining, I just shake my head and laugh.

Cruise+ money making from the story?...in the end you're happy. You will always want more ....cruise & money.is that satisfying?
Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by wumi2017(f): 8:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
Gayman no dey do puna now grin grin
Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by POPSTAGoCrazy: 8:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
See the link on my bio for my comment.. yawa
Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by Brian47(m): 8:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
Hope you no knack?
Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by Olumighty123(m): 8:48pm On Mar 22, 2022
Why are you always having something with people in the medical line? the other day was with a pharmacist undecided
Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 9:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
iLegendd:
Sorry

I'm learning how to say sorry to everyone. cheesy

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by Ablemax(m): 9:21pm On Mar 22, 2022
Came to see picture but I'm disappointed
Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
Sunmolar:

Cruise+ money making from the story?...in the end you're happy. You will always want more ....cruise & money.is that satisfying?
Sorry
Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:36pm On Mar 22, 2022
At 7PM another girl just visited. Since my other female friend is in room 1, I took her to room 2. We laid on bed and started discussing.

She's having issue with her dad. The man is giving her headache and has refused to pay for her final school blah blah blah. She wanted to borrow some money.

Unfortunately, I told her I don't lend even mom money. Long story short, we crossed legs on each other and had a lengthy conversation about different topics. From good to bad to naughty. She has another friend, but didn't come with her today.

She left at 9PM with nothing, but lots of motivation, fun, and free 1k recharge card.

The moral of the story is: don't lend people money — it kills friendship. You can give for free, but don't lend. E get why.

Am I wicked for not lending her? At least, she ate rice, drank juice, and got free card. Damn, she hates onion. I didn't know Yoruba girls hate onions. Am I still wicked?

4 Likes

Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:39pm On Mar 22, 2022
Olumighty123:
Why are you always having something with people in the medical line? the other day was with a pharmacist undecided
Health is sanity.
Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
Donaluta:

I think say you tell us say you dey practice celibacy
No, I practice self-control, not celibacy. Post a link or screenshot of where I categorically said I'm pratcing celibacy and I will buy you a new phone or laptop.
Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by Haakeem(m): 9:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ablemax:
walai...
Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:47pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ablemax:
When someone posts a picture and deletes it, copy the title of the post and paste it on Google search and click search. When it loads, click images and you'll see it. Oh, type Nairaland at the end of the text or the name of the creator.

Try it and tell me if you saw it.
Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:50pm On Mar 22, 2022
imagrg:
Both-Knack and skip!
Noted
Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by abokikhalifa: 10:29pm On Mar 22, 2022
iLegendd:

Invite me to the venue and i will tell you what to do.
Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by Contekbbc: 10:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
iLegendd:
I don't please fans. Unfan immediately. Don't blackmail me because of audio fan. You're going to get some likes and shares. Enjoy that one and stop being a fan.

How old are you?
Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
iLegendd:
When someone posts a picture and deletes it, copy the title of the post and paste it on Google search and click search. When it loads, click images and you'll see it. Oh, type Nairaland at the end of the text or the name of the creator.

Try it and tell me if you saw it.
it worked
Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
SteveOnyeMgbu:
it worked
Pay me. I don't offer free services. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Identity Girls With Water Spirit / We Are Both As Genotype,what Is The Way Out? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.