Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered (43787 Views)

Woman Battered By Her Boyfriend Undergoes Facial Reconstructive Surgery (Photos) / 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him / My Heart Is Shattered Like Glass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Slimdaddy27(m): 10:38am On Mar 23, 2022
Just be strong darling, sometimes we are saved spiritually by God which affects us physically...i believe there is a reason this happened but let me ask

Don't you know his intentions during the 5 years of dating?

Lastly age doesn't really matter when it comes to getting the happiness, sincere love you deserved,your man is coming and remember don't do anything stupid okay...love u (encouraging you)

That heart of yours deserves better ...it his lost

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by derecho(m): 10:39am On Mar 23, 2022
I don't know why I don't believe this story one bit.

Let's assume you did everything "right". Did you keep yourself from premarital sex?
Secondly, how did you resolve the " I must talk to her before I continue.." debacle.
5years and you didn't know more than his only brother? What were you doing for 5years?

Anyways, I think this is just to entertain Nairaland.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Nwaotu10(m): 10:40am On Mar 23, 2022
Let's hear from the other side of the story.
I no fit trust any female, not even my own mother!
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by tweakdude1: 10:41am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:
My question is "what do guys really want"
I am not saying I am perfect but I know I am surely the best girlfriend any guy could ever think of yet I am still experiencing heartbreak at 31���

Had issues with my boyfriend since last year April bkos of a particular girl he posted on Facebook addressing her as the mother of his house. I became angry and told him I was only going to continue the relationship if I spoke to the lady in question bkos same lady posted him too calling him her first love.

He told me the lady was his cousin sister and ofcourse I believed him bkos she bares same surname with his cousin brother whoose wedding we attended together, He addressed me as his wife to be throughout the occasion so I had everything to believe in him

Just five days ago I saw his wedding notification on Facebook with that same lady. My heart has never been this broken B4 in my life. I have cried out my soul to the extent that I barely see clearly this days. I tried not to cry but I just can't. I am seriously weeping as I am typing this.

I have tried to encourage myself but I just can't stop crying and WAILING.

Who have I ever offended and what exactly do guys want?

I have searched all through the 5 yrs of relationship and aswear with my life that I never stressed him but I only requested Love not Money from him

My heart is bleeding.
I only sent him his pre-wedding pics and congratulated him then he replied "thanks''

He feels I don't deserve an explanation �����

Take heart.
Don't always follow what you hear but study character.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by tarantino1: 10:41am On Mar 23, 2022
Bellalove11:
Hmmm....my dear just take heart
I know it hurts but thank God that he didn't leave you hanging with a kid
God has a better stock for you out there so just forgive him nd free him from your mind .

I pray I dont get this type of heartbeat cos I fit die
I have been dating mine for the past 11 years yet no ring nd am still there waiting for the right time...God abeg help me cos the shame is just becoming unbearable for me before person commit suicide one day

Date for 11 years without marriage? Are you in the US or UK cos I know this can't happen in Nigeria?
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Zealag(m): 10:41am On Mar 23, 2022
Now everybody is trying to console op like she lost someone to death,my dear you wished him congratulations now it's your turn to succeed in all your endeavors so he can wish you congratulations also.
Pick up yourself and search for greatness,work,focus and concentrate on ur hustle and watch him think twice about leaving you,my advice tho

4 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by MNDY(m): 10:43am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:
I am not saying I am perfect but I know I am surely the best girlfriend any guy could ever think of yet I am still experiencing heartbreak at 31���

Had issues with my boyfriend since last year April bkos of a particular girl he posted on Facebook addressing her as the mother of his house. I became angry and told him I was only going to continue the relationship if I spoke to the lady in question bkos same lady posted him too calling him her first love.

He told me the lady was his cousin sister and ofcourse I believed him bkos she bares same surname with his cousin brother whoose wedding we attended together, He addressed me as his wife to be throughout the occasion so I had everything to believe in him

Just five days ago I saw his wedding notification on Facebook with that same lady. My heart has never been this broken B4 in my life. I have cried out my soul to the extent that I barely see clearly this days. I tried not to cry but I just can't. I am seriously weeping as I am typing this.

I have searched all through the 5 yrs of relationship and aswear with my life that I never stressed him but I only requested Love not Money from him

My heart is bleeding.
I only sent him his pre-wedding pics and congratulated him then he replied "thanks''

I am very sorry dear. Some of my gender can be very devilish in these things. Try and move on pls. And don't do anything silly too pls. I now understand the saying that good girls/boys meet the bad guys/girls and vice-versa.

You seem like the good girl type. As you move on, let me give you a little hint on what can make a man very committed to a woman despite the fact that a vast majority of us are he-goats (higher libido), love variety, want to taste virtually everything in skirt and taking sex like oxygen.

As you get into another relationship, try as much as possible to SUPPORT the man with resources, not just prayers alone or faithfulness. BUILD with him. I can swear with my life that any man you do that with cannot dump you. You will become a treasure to him. I am saying this from a male perspective. We men wrongly take commitment/faithfulness from your gender as foolishness. But you see this building and supporting the man with your resources, it never fails.

Once again, I'm very sorry.

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by freesoul12: 10:43am On Mar 23, 2022
Move on dear.. U will be fine. Be more observant in ur next relationship
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by bonnyhope: 10:44am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:

My heart is bleeding.

This is another fabricated story just to keep us busy here.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Nonywendy(m): 10:45am On Mar 23, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I COMPRISUN ur CAPRISUN!

So SORRY MAN!

U have to hold tight and be strong..

E fit be sey God de TRY save u from something!

BETTER days ahead bro...

D PESIN u want might NOT really be for U!

I believe God is trying to SAVE u from something!

I have dat STRONG BELIEVE!

We humans don't really UNDERSTAND de ways of God or d wayz of d SPIRITUAL!

make I no too CAPRISUN MUCH..

just take HEART and be strong.. MAN wey deserve U, go JAZZ in ur Life..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
first time u r making sense in ur comments

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by maasoap(m): 10:46am On Mar 23, 2022
Wizywiz:
Op kpele oooo...but na so una women dey do some guys na....he sets u up and equip u sacrifice his all and heart....yet some of una go still follow another man....may ur broken heart be mended.... meanwhile u sound desperate for marriage... always mentioning your age ....

And that's defined as a crime in your dictionary, right?

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by WHITELIGHTER: 10:47am On Mar 23, 2022
czarr:
That guy has been detaching himself emotionally from you little by little and you failed to notice it. It's not easy for a guy to move on to another lady if he is emotionally invested for up to 5 years.

Here is what I believe, he is paying you back for something you did to him in the course of your relationship, he felt hurt and betrayed, he may even have discovered something you did behind his back and chose not to confront you but just to waste your time as revenge. Did you cheat on him in the 5years period and thought he won't find out, after all what he doesn't know won't kill him.

It's easy to be an angel when you are 31 what about when you were 26 and you still had market value, did you do something that you thought he may have forgiven you because he can't do without your hot body.

Think hard and well, nobody is that terrible of a person,it's just that some people don't forgive betrayal.
You deserve a chilled bottle of Heineken

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by SURElee(f): 10:47am On Mar 23, 2022
What explanation do you think you deserve even after God showed you the signs via their posts that would have saved you from the tears you are shedding today?

You still went ahead to send him his wedding invite like you don't know God just saved you from a man who will still cheat on you if he had married you.

All you are focused on is the that fact that you are 31 year old, so what? Haven't you seen or heard of ladies who married early but have no peace in their homes for one reason or the other?

Sis, don't look back, God is bringing wholeness to you henceforth and it is in your future not in you looking back at the wasted 5yrs you spent with him deceiving you.

Look up to God. Daily you wake up, kneel down and thank God for taking that guy from your life and destiny and only then will your God given spouse who will value you show forth.

My prayer is that when he comes, you won't be battered, shattered and crying over a none entity so you can recognize him when he comes.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by czarr(m): 10:47am On Mar 23, 2022
Ishilove:

You mean your own point of view, because I know several men who prefer ladies in their 30s.

What does 'market value' even mean sef? I am truly speechless
whatever makes you sleep better.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Abujaexpress: 10:49am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:

My heart is bleeding.

Must you kill yourself over Mr. Onoja. Pretty girl like? Get down, set parameters for a guy you would settle down with
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by koladebrainiac(m): 10:49am On Mar 23, 2022
Jmarjr:
Some guys are just heartless. Haba d Lord is ur strength.
For those of you quoting me, i have this to say, i dont knw what she might have done to the guy in the past, but atleast forgiveness is divine. If he was not able to forgive he should have let her go a long time ago instead of wasting her time like dat. A child of 5yrs should b in primary 1 i think.
Time wait 4 no one, a time lost is irredeemable, time is priceless, i will never encourage a guy of female 2 waste someones time, hence my stance.
FTC dedicated to my loving family

when it comes to relationships n heartbreak,its on both side
most ladies will just get married and will not even tell u and expect you to be matured about it
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by henrimoto(m): 10:49am On Mar 23, 2022
Slimdaddy27:
Just be strong darling, sometimes we are saved spiritually by God which affects us physically...i believe there is a reason this happened but let me ask

Don't you know his intentions during the 5 years of dating?

Lastly age doesn't really matter when it comes to getting the happiness, sincere love you deserved,your man is coming and remember don't do anything stupid okay...love u (encouraging you)

That heart of yours deserves better ...it his lost
if only we knew what is ahead of us.... There are blessings behind heart- breaking dissappointments.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:

My heart is bleeding.

Una no dey learn.

Any relationship wey don clock 2 years without marriage. Omo disembark.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by WHITELIGHTER: 10:49am On Mar 23, 2022
Ishilove:

You mean your own point of view, because I know several men who prefer ladies in their 30s.

What does 'market value' even mean sef? I am truly speechless

I for one prefer ladies above 30...they just know what they want and can comfortably handle issues on their own
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Ishilove: 10:50am On Mar 23, 2022
czarr:
whatever makes you sleep better.
The stuff that makes me sleep better is definitely not ignorant comments like yours on Nairaland, believe that.

Have a good day.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by BarrElChapo(m): 10:51am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:

My heart is bleeding.

This is truly sad o, what can you do other than to try to move on. Just know that those tears aren't gonna go unpunished.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Ishilove: 10:51am On Mar 23, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:

I for one prefer ladies above 30...they just know what they want and can comfortably handle issues on their own
With increasing age comes greater enlightenment, that's why the older they become, the more stable and sensible they are. At least for most sha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by rickdaking(m): 10:51am On Mar 23, 2022
Me way sapa dey wear tie for neck angry am I crying undecided??
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Maobichek: 10:51am On Mar 23, 2022
AntiAPC2023:
you wan chyke am untop her heartbreak? undecided

I do no such thing, i have worked with LDS (an NGO based in PH). She need help and nothing less, thank you.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by goldust777: 10:52am On Mar 23, 2022
I like to listen to both sides of the story
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Femifocus(m): 10:53am On Mar 23, 2022
This is just too jaggy so sorry take heart and the lord will give u ur really heart desire for all tins works for good oooo dnt get depressed move on and las las u go get ur heart and dnt say because of one person have hurt u bf u will nw treat others badly oooo. Dat guy s nt meant to b urs and God has its reasons far beyound human reasoning.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by rickdaking(m): 10:53am On Mar 23, 2022
Anyahuruagu:
Habaaaa, this is too much for a heart to bear.

The truth is, thats not your man.

Your man will come and he won't break your heart.

Sorry about your efforts.

Your day will come.

Good girls no deserve this kind setup o.
this days good girls carry last
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 23, 2022
Only you¿¿¿[color=#990000][/color]
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by doncent222(m): 10:54am On Mar 23, 2022
Sis take heart okay,do not know how it sound to you but only if can........serious am l ok
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Sarsaproko: 10:55am On Mar 23, 2022
Damn. This is so sad... sad

That your ex boyfriend is a lamentably unseemly sycophant and a primitive buttock-rimming oppressive orgy of perversion..
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by WHITELIGHTER: 10:56am On Mar 23, 2022
Ishilove:

With increasing age comes greater enlightenment, that's why the older they become, the more stable and sensible they are. At least for most sha.

For most, right!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply)

Upload Your Sunday Selfie / I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her / After Dating For 7 Years, He Called Off Our Engagement.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.