Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,136 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered (43755 Views)

Woman Battered By Her Boyfriend Undergoes Facial Reconstructive Surgery (Photos) / 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him / My Heart Is Shattered Like Glass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by dondave61(m): 9:49am On Mar 23, 2022
Chai! This is too much for one heart nah!
Just put yourself together and move on ok.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Dizzyyish: 9:49am On Mar 23, 2022
czarr:
That guy has been detaching himself emotionally from you little by little and you failed to notice it. It's not easy for a guy to move on to another lady if he is emotionally invested for up to 5 years.

Here is what I believe, he is paying you back for something you did to him in the course of your relationship, he felt hurt and betrayed, he may even have discovered something you did behind his back and chose not to confront you but just to waste your time as revenge. Did you cheat on him in the 5years period and thought he won't find out, after all what he doesn't know won't kill him.

It's easy to be an angel when you are 31 what about when you were 26 and you still had market value, did you do something that you thought he may have forgiven you because he can't do without your hot body.

Think hard and well, nobody is that terrible of a person,it's just that some people don't forgive betrayal.

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

Never take a woman's word at face value. Always get both sides of the story before you decide what is what.

A woman's defence is her presumption of innocence, so she'll naturally try to preserve this presumption--this is also another reason for their tendency to avoid accountability.

She would most likely omit the parts of the story that paints her in a bad light (and also to seek validation from people on the internet)

1. There's never one unhealthy person in a relationship i.e. like attracts like.

2. If she was "the best girlfriend any guy could ever think of" she wouldn't be single at 31, let's be honest.

3. Throughout her post she didn't once mention anything she did wrong so that means she was just dating a moustache-twirling villain who left her for no reason whatsoever.

4. The last point is amplified by her "best girlfriend ever" comment meaning she has no capacity for reflection, hence; no sense of accountability.

6 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Eastcaostboy: 9:50am On Mar 23, 2022
Wizywiz:
Op kpele oooo...but na so una women dey do some guys na....he sets u up and equip u sacrifice his all and heart....yet some of una go still follow another man....may ur broken heart be mended.... meanwhile u sound desperate for marriage... always mentioning your age....
Babies, u most not say everything at once be a man and wait for some other time. Even if she is consider her situation now. Be a reserve guy

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by vexing(m): 9:50am On Mar 23, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
Hmmm

It is not flesh and blood that revealed this to you but my father in heaven. Sister you are very wise.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Changethechain: 9:50am On Mar 23, 2022
You got too relaxed as a girlfriend and probably living in the same house with him
Graceihotu:
My question is "what do guys really want"
I am not saying I am perfect but I know I am surely the best girlfriend any guy could ever think of yet I am still experiencing heartbreak at 31���

Had issues with my boyfriend since last year April bkos of a particular girl he posted on Facebook addressing her as the mother of his house. I became angry and told him I was only going to continue the relationship if I spoke to the lady in question bkos same lady posted him too calling him her first love.

He told me the lady was his cousin sister and ofcourse I believed him bkos she bares same surname with his cousin brother whoose wedding we attended together, He addressed me as his wife to be throughout the occasion so I had everything to believe in him

Just five days ago I saw his wedding notification on Facebook with that same lady. My heart has never been this broken B4 in my life. I have cried out my soul to the extent that I barely see clearly this days. I tried not to cry but I just can't. I am seriously weeping as I am typing this.

I have tried to encourage myself but I just can't stop crying and WAILING.

Who have I ever offended and what exactly do guys want?

I have searched all through the 5 yrs of relationship and aswear with my life that I never stressed him but I only requested Love not Money from him

My heart is bleeding.
I only sent him his pre-wedding pics and congratulated him then he replied "thanks''

He feels I don't deserve an explanation �����
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Tommycoal2011(m): 9:50am On Mar 23, 2022
sorry dear, you need to take heart. ladies do the same thing also but i pray God will provide ur own for you[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by greypencils: 9:50am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:
I am not saying I am perfect but I know I am surely the best girlfriend any guy could ever think of yet I am still experiencing heartbreak at 31���

Had issues with my boyfriend since last year April bkos of a particular girl he posted on Facebook addressing her as the mother of his house. I became angry and told him I was only going to continue the relationship if I spoke to the lady in question bkos same lady posted him too calling him her first love.

He told me the lady was his cousin sister and ofcourse I believed him bkos she bares same surname with his cousin brother whoose wedding we attended together, He addressed me as his wife to be throughout the occasion so I had everything to believe in him

Just five days ago I saw his wedding notification on Facebook with that same lady. My heart has never been this broken B4 in my life. I have cried out my soul to the extent that I barely see clearly this days. I tried not to cry but I just can't. I am seriously weeping as I am typing this.

I have searched all through the 5 yrs of relationship and aswear with my life that I never stressed him but I only requested Love not Money from him

My heart is bleeding.
I only sent him his pre-wedding pics and congratulated him then he replied "thanks''

Okay! This is borderline narcissism and pure wickedness. You don't lead a girl on for 5 years, come on! If he knows he didn't have plans of marrying you, he should have let you go a long time ago. 5 years Damn!!!!
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Glowqueen3(f): 9:51am On Mar 23, 2022
My sister when you start seeing green light better start looking for alternatives too,A man lie when you catch them they will reassure you that it just my cousin,sister,friend etc.please and please don't ever put your egg in one basket.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by czarr(m): 9:52am On Mar 23, 2022
Ishilove:

Hold up... Wait... Are you saying a 31 year old woman does not "market value" or whatever the fvck you Nairaland males mean?

I'm speechless.
From a mating and attraction(physical) point of view.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Buje1987(m): 9:53am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:

My heart is bleeding.

My dear sister I’m a guy and I can categorically tell you men are wicked. I don’t know what we men want and I can’t say anything. But please check yourself also there might be something you are doing he doesn’t like and he decides to keep it to himself. Do you take care of his home?
Are you the clean I mean neat girl?
Are you hardworking and encouraging him ?
Do listen to his advice?
Are you the caring type?
Do you care for his family I mean do you take them as priority also?
You only told us your good side and we never hear from the guy and I know how manipulative you women can be at times. It happens both in gender. You are old enough to be with kids by now this is not the time to be talking about heart break. Age is not on your side again. I’m sorry for what happened to you. Please don’t kill yourself depression, calm down pray to God . Time will definitely heal you. Don’t die because of any man. If you wish to talk to me on phone here is my number zero, eight,one ,six , four five seven one nine six zero
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by inforesource: 9:53am On Mar 23, 2022
My sister sorry for the heartbreak. Some of us don't appreciate good things. Though every man has his dream wife picture hidden in his mind. I will encourage you to move on. It's going to be tough, but seriously, try to move on. Such men hardly made good husband.

Going forward, never you give a man sex before marriage. Just make sure you love him and would submit to him if he eventually married you. There are a lot of mysteries in life, one of it is this.

I will end with this story, it is live story, it happens close to my house. This event has changed completely the way I view things these days.

A certain woman gave birth to a child, as usual well wishers flung to congratulate her. Everyone was very happy with her.
However, one of her relatives came to visit her but did not know the house street. They were communicating through phone. The new mother was trying to direct her to her house, but the visitor could not get the house location.

Unfortunately, at this particular time, nobody was around to assist her to fetch the visitor, being that she was very close to the house junction called Osaro. So the new mother decided to just rush out and get her. While at the junction she spotted the visitor across the road and put a call through to her, waving her hand simultaneously. Suddenly, from nowhere, a Dangote truck, that went to offload some cements ram into her and cut her into 2.

I am yet to erase this memory from my mind. But one lesson I have learned from this incident is that, I am always calm when bad things happen to me. I asked myself, what if that woman lost her child during pregnancy, she will be crying her heart out, not knowing God just saved her from dead.

Be calm. It hurts, but be calm and know you have a far better future than yesterday.
JESUS LOVES YOU!
Graceihotu:

My heart is bleeding.

3 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by masseratti: 9:53am On Mar 23, 2022
franchasng:
Na wa oh.

Like Iyaebe will say, sometimes give men trouble, dont be too docile in your relationship. Ladies try and be keeping side boyfriends, let him know he has competitors ready to snatch u from him, this sometimes keep some guys wanting you the more.

Some guys don't like docile girlfriend, they need fire fire girl that never give them rest lol

Not by demanding money oh but being too hot for him to handle.

Its a pity, if truly you are as good as you painted here, cry no more your time will come.

Hope you get work and you aren't neglecting your physical looks? Most men condier physical beauty and hotness first before other qualities so as a single or married lady, your physical beauty (tummy, etc) must be in check.

I really feel for you and thinking if i would take a second or 3rd wives to cushion this heartbreak cry
this is not true, what works for Jack might not work for John even tho their names starts with JS... Some guys like trouble makers, some don't, some guys like fashionistas, some don't, some guys are sarpiosexuals some get intimidated by their presence,some guys like me like a wet loose pus.ss.y and a freak in the bed while she is still focus at work or in anything she does, most other guys claim they want virgin Mary with tight thing... I don't.. I want a prostitute on my bed so that I won't cheat and at the same time an independent focus lady with brain.. Cos that's who I am. my point is study your partner, different strokes for different folks.

4 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Lakeview: 9:53am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:

My heart is bleeding.

If you are Open to a new relationship hit me up!
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Follyfolla: 9:53am On Mar 23, 2022
It's so disheartening. My heart really goes out to you. Sis. You just have to look beyond now, maybe he's not meant for you, and I believe something amazing is coming your way in no time.

Keep being yourself. Time will definitely solve all the issues.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by pocohantas(f): 9:53am On Mar 23, 2022
How do you date for 5 yrs?
When no be say you were 19 when you guys started. Sometimes I wonder what keeps you women in relationships like this. It is not even marriage, ordinary bf and gf. Maybe it is a lack of options or low self-esteem.

Anyway, this kind story no dey move me. If it doesn’t work out, one party must definitely get heartbroken. Sadly it was you… Take heart.

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Danisaint112(m): 9:54am On Mar 23, 2022
Let me quickly inform any one reading this concerning this post.

There is something going on now and it's the new trend for Nigerian men.

I don't support cheating but If you have ever cheated and apologized to him. My sister after the apology simply move on.

If you apologize not to be only forgived but to start all over again, he would accept you but trust me, he is only there to drill you.

That is, have sex with you continuously until he finally totally get fed up and dump your ass.

I just decided to inform any lady reading this now. This is the new trend and I don't think it's ending anytime soon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by TheGift: 9:54am On Mar 23, 2022
Really sorry for your experience dear.

I understand the pain of loss, because you gave yourself and your time to the relationship. But there is also gain in this loss. He is not Man enough for you, otherwise He would have handled it better.

Feelings are like visitors, let it come, cry all you want, then let it go.

Don’t chase love, don’t force love. It will come.

And until a Man takes you to His father or mother don’t assume that marriage is a done deal.

Right now you need tp focus on loving yourself and becoming your best self. Be patient. It’s not a competition. True Love will find you. All things will become beautiful in their time.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by greypencils: 9:55am On Mar 23, 2022
advanceDNA:

People come and complain of heart breaks, saying they are amazing human beings, did everything right and don’t deserve to be treated bad...yeah, aren’t we all good people??

But the truth is we ignore a lot, and we assume we are doing everything right just becos the next person is smiling and the sex is great....

we allow little excitement impair our judgement, making us ignore red flags, and the things that truly matter.... when the bomb is now dropped on us we start to assume we were treated badly....

did we really do everything right?
were we really perfect for that person that left of for someone else??

Yeah some people can be mean...It still doesn’t change the fact that we ignore a lot of things that allow other to be mean to the us..

.at the end of the day, what they did my be hurtful, but they are just doing what’s best for them......everyone is entitled to that.

You don't toy with a girl for 5 years, if you know you don't want her cut her lose early. Which kain madness be that one na?

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by BIDOO(m): 9:55am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:

My heart is bleeding.

The guy in question is heartless! Stop crying, nemesis will catch up with them! 5years? Omo, what a wasted years, if truly there is no hidden part in this story, I can assure you that guy is worst than the Devil.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by ransomed: 9:55am On Mar 23, 2022
After you gave him everything without reservation? Sell yourself cheaply for the next guy that comes your way like a valueless expired item.
When they advised to follow the pattern of God you claim it is too archaic, the modern pattern has brought you pain and you remember to ask people for counsel.
Place values on your life and close the door to your womb till you are married.
I hope you can do this because some of sisters can easily open their legs for a cup of ice cream from a randy guy.
You have learnt in a bad way so as to know how you plan your life and never trust any " I lust you" guys out there.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Alexis11: 9:55am On Mar 23, 2022
zsamorano:
OP, make I tell u the truth. That your ex or wetin I go call am na time bomb waiting to explode. God just safe u from serial liar, fornicator, criminal, animal etc. Wetin make u think say u go enjoy that marital journey with him...If na when u don Marry him u discover all these nko?...U beta stop thinking and be thankful to Gd. No query God o. Make e no vex give u shit. Just be prayer filled, spirit filled and stay focus. Last last nothing last forever, as this to shall pass. Ire o

Well said.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by AntiAPC2023(f): 9:55am On Mar 23, 2022
VenumX:

Lastly, never date a guy for longer than 1 year. 6 months is enough for any male that knows what he wants to make up his mind.

6 months abi? Okay na I'll remind you this grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Gboy5050: 9:55am On Mar 23, 2022
The lord is ur strength. Please private chat me on whatsapp on 08037782248
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Nellyblaq: 9:56am On Mar 23, 2022
Dear OP,it is okay to cry.Let out all the emotion,then dust yourself up and move on with your life. I know it is easier said than done,but try hard to get over it.There’s light at the end of the tunnel.God probably removed him from your life to prevent future hurt. The guy doesn’t deserve you in any way.Don’t put the blame on your self,it’s not you,it’s him.The best man will locate you soonest;The one who will treat you like a queen and worship the ground you step on.
As for the one who hurt you without remorse,nemesis will surely catch up with him. I’m sending you lots of hugs❤️❤️❤️
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Saintofmelody74(m): 9:57am On Mar 23, 2022
Terrible tin to experience,,he is a douchbag....but u will be fine las las
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by marsup: 9:57am On Mar 23, 2022
There's nothing you can do about it, other than to count your losses and move on. It's okay to feel pained and cry, but it won't change a damn thing.
One day, you might get the answers and closure you need.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by frankson1(m): 9:58am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:

My heart is bleeding.

I feel for you a little.

Understanding relationship matter is not a day study.

ALWAYS TELLING YOURSELF the TRUTH is much more important than 'love'.

Contact me IF you want to talk.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by fmonigent(m): 9:58am On Mar 23, 2022
Anyahuruagu:
Habaaaa, this is too much for a heart to bear.

The truth is, thats not your man.

Your man will come and he won't break your heart.

Sorry about your efforts.

Your day will come.

Good girls no deserve this kind setup o.

You said all
Take heart and be strong dear
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Joshuam1(m): 9:59am On Mar 23, 2022
If after giving all, and its not still working, then the person is not meant for you. Imagine what such a fellow can do to your heart if you eventually marry. A broken courtship is better than a broken marriage.

Stop the boyfriend, girlfriend stuff, pray to God for guidance.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by IamGreen1(f): 10:00am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:

My heart is bleeding.

This is the comment I've been looking for. Men know who they want and love. May God just be give you most the heart of selflessness because a lot of you are selfish using other girls in your life to keep una sef busy with chats and for c*m using that to waste their time and life but it's well.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by gentlegenius(m): 10:01am On Mar 23, 2022
advanceDNA:

People come and complain of heart breaks, saying they are amazing human beings, did everything right and don’t deserve to be treated bad...yeah, aren’t we all good people??

But the truth is we ignore a lot, and we assume we are doing everything right just becos the next person is smiling and the sex is great....

we allow little excitement impair our judgement, making us ignore red flags, and the things that truly matter.... when the bomb is now dropped on us we start to assume we were treated badly....

did we really do everything right?
were we really perfect for that person that left of for someone else??

Yeah some people can be mean...It still doesn’t change the fact that we ignore a lot of things that allow other to be mean to the us..

.at the end of the day, what they did my be hurtful, but they are just doing what’s best for them......everyone is entitled to that.

Well spoken...
Same thing I'm going through.
The lady I'm dating assumes that everything is just OK and that when its time for me to marry, she will be the only option I have. She is already telling her friends that I am her husband to be and she doesn't care if I am feeling the same way. Just like you said... because I'm smiling with her everyday and the sex between us is great and satisfactory, she has ignored every other things that matters in keeping two people together forever. For example, she keeps doing some of the things she knows I don't like - including make up, nails painting, eyelash fixing, etc. Also, she keeps eating and drinking some of the things I've told her to stop taking, even when the effect of taking those things is clearly showing on her body. I'm not a church goer, but she is staunch member of her church, who doesn't even listen to anyone who tell her something that contradict whatever her church doctrine made her to believe.
She doesn't see any of this things as red flags, and despite all the men in her church, and the ones she has come across, I'm the only one she believe she must marry. Who knows, she might even reject one or two suitors in order to wait for me, and she's turning 30 by June this year. So you can imagine the kind of tears and wailing that will take place if I drop the bomb on her that I am planning to marry someone else. However, As a guy with a God fearing conscience, and as someone who knows a lot about human psychology, I've learnt not to drop a bomb on people, especially women. Because some of them are so emotional and they can develop high blood pressure or heart attack on hearing certain news that are like bombshell to their soul. My plan is to withdraw myself from her gradually and carefully so as not to break her heart or at worst, reduce the pains of the heartbreak if eventually it occur. This is what I think the Op boyfriend would have done to avoid shattering her heart the way he does. To achieve this, the first step is sexual withdrawal. Stop the sex because women see sex as the greatest commitment and investment they put into a relationship. When sex is not involved, women hardly get heartbroken when the relationship is over. The Op is in this state, not because of the many years they've been together but the countless times they've had sex together.

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by immortalityk: 10:01am On Mar 23, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Lol, all this rusty males looking for her cheap pvssy cheesy
Any kind of pussy is a pussy
Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

Dating A Girl In Her Early 20's. Experienced And Mature Response Needed. / Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help / My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.