Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered (43782 Views)

Woman Battered By Her Boyfriend Undergoes Facial Reconstructive Surgery (Photos) / 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him / My Heart Is Shattered Like Glass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by maasoap(m): 10:57am On Mar 23, 2022
czarr:
That guy has been detaching himself emotionally from you little by little and you failed to notice it. It's not easy for a guy to move on to another lady if he is emotionally invested for up to 5 years.

Here is what I believe, he is paying you back for something you did to him in the course of your relationship, he felt hurt and betrayed, he may even have discovered something you did behind his back and chose not to confront you but just to waste your time as revenge. Did you cheat on him in the 5years period and thought he won't find out, after all what he doesn't know won't kill him.

It's easy to be an angel when you are 31 what about when you were 26 and you still had market value, did you do something that you thought he may have forgiven you because he can't do without your hot body.

Think hard and well, [s] nobody is that terrible of a person, [/s] it's just that some people don't forgive betrayal.

Fallacy: Error of generalisation. Can you murder an innocent person? May be no. But some can do that.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by bethyz(m): 10:57am On Mar 23, 2022
Best way to date a guy is being on the same level they are with you. Ladies push too much worry too much. Show insecurity too much.

When his energy level is 100 be like that if it drops please drop yours too.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:
My question is "what do guys really want"
I am not saying I am perfect but I know I am surely the best girlfriend any guy could ever think of yet I am still experiencing heartbreak at 31���

Had issues with my boyfriend since last year April bkos of a particular girl he posted on Facebook addressing her as the mother of his house. I became angry and told him I was only going to continue the relationship if I spoke to the lady in question bkos same lady posted him too calling him her first love.

He told me the lady was his cousin sister and ofcourse I believed him bkos she bares same surname with his cousin brother whoose wedding we attended together, He addressed me as his wife to be throughout the occasion so I had everything to believe in him

Just five days ago I saw his wedding notification on Facebook with that same lady. My heart has never been this broken B4 in my life. I have cried out my soul to the extent that I barely see clearly this days. I tried not to cry but I just can't. I am seriously weeping as I am typing this.

I have tried to encourage myself but I just can't stop crying and WAILING.

Who have I ever offended and what exactly do guys want?

I have searched all through the 5 yrs of relationship and aswear with my life that I never stressed him but I only requested Love not Money from him

My heart is bleeding.
I only sent him his pre-wedding pics and congratulated him then he replied "thanks''

He feels I don't deserve an explanation �����
Pls get hold of urself ok, ur man will come for sure

He's not urs nd he doesn't deserve you.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Nat404: 10:58am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:
I am not saying I am perfect but I know I am surely the best girlfriend any guy could ever think of yet I am still experiencing heartbreak at 31���

Had issues with my boyfriend since last year April bkos of a particular girl he posted on Facebook addressing her as the mother of his house. I became angry and told him I was only going to continue the relationship if I spoke to the lady in question bkos same lady posted him too calling him her first love.

He told me the lady was his cousin sister and ofcourse I believed him bkos she bares same surname with his cousin brother whoose wedding we attended together, He addressed me as his wife to be throughout the occasion so I had everything to believe in him

Just five days ago I saw his wedding notification on Facebook with that same lady. My heart has never been this broken B4 in my life. I have cried out my soul to the extent that I barely see clearly this days. I tried not to cry but I just can't. I am seriously weeping as I am typing this.

I have searched all through the 5 yrs of relationship and aswear with my life that I never stressed him but I only requested Love not Money from him

My heart is bleeding.
I only sent him his pre-wedding pics and congratulated him then he replied "thanks''

You'll get married soon. Trust me.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Akinzola: 11:00am On Mar 23, 2022
Can you drop his contact?
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by czarr(m): 11:00am On Mar 23, 2022
Ishilove:

The stuff that makes me sleep better is definitely not ignorant comments like yours on Nairaland, believe that.

Have a good day.
Ok
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Nat404: 11:02am On Mar 23, 2022
DryMouth:
Lol!
The guy is a real niggar!

Send me location and date of the wedding make i go present am with very chilled red wine.

Am sure you did worse to guys when "time" was still on your side. Now you dey find emotional support for nairaland at your old age.
Hahahaha. That could be true.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by playfrank(m): 11:03am On Mar 23, 2022
Bcus he smoke you think he doesn't have feelings?
czarr:
So you be normal human being with feelings? No ashawo house banny with standing boobs?
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by czarr(m): 11:04am On Mar 23, 2022
playfrank:
Bcus he smoke you think he doesn't have feelings?
oga I dey smoke wetin no good too.
It's not cos he smokes it's how he always wants to shoot person left leg with kala
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by doncent222(m): 11:04am On Mar 23, 2022
[quote author=Akinzola post=111288263]Can you drop his contact? [/8quote]bro easy ok and ur profile say u follow female in forum much ok easy!!
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by playfrank(m): 11:08am On Mar 23, 2022
No wam grin
czarr:
oga I dey smoke wetin no good too.
It's not cos he smokes it's how he always wants to shoot person left leg with kala
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by DryMouth: 11:10am On Mar 23, 2022
Bellalove11:
Hmmm....my dear just take heart
I know it hurts but thank God that he didn't leave you hanging with a kid
God has a better stock for you out there so just forgive him nd free him from your mind .

I pray I dont get this type of heartbeat cos I fit die
I have been dating mine for the past 11 years yet no ring nd am still there waiting for the right time...God abeg help me cos the shame is just becoming unbearable for me before person commit suicide one day
Your own go worse pass op own.

Na dinner dem go serve you because your own relationship don too tey.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Osibajo2023: 11:11am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:

My heart is bleeding.

same happen to me, let's try and see if it can work out between us. Dm
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by DryMouth: 11:11am On Mar 23, 2022
Jagaban79:
Sorry sis, that's not the end of the world, just be strong and focus, God will surely hear your cry, just thank God the relationship ended this way. Wherever he is, he will not have rest. Sorry dear.
Mumu man

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by T4kbaba(m): 11:14am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:

My heart is bleeding.

The karma is strongly waiting for him. Had been l have not married, the way my heart felt for you, l would have married you. Your love will soon come. Take heart sister.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by od501: 11:14am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:

My heart is bleeding.

Honestly...I feel for you. I would have said let me hear from the other end, but I have seen men who are complete idiots. I mean...Real idiots. If what you said is the truth, may he mind no peace.

Wipe your tears, and think about the future. Focus on your job, save enough money, and you can still have a baby if you want. That's nothing wrong in that. Sorry about that.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Cutehector(m): 11:15am On Mar 23, 2022
Dizzyyish:

@Nonexisting nairaman66 cutehector seanwilliam advanceDNA
I've said it before and I'll say it again:

Never take a woman's word at face value. Always get both sides of the story before you decide what is what.

A woman's defence is her presumption of innocence, so she'll naturally try to preserve this presumption--this is also another reason for their tendency to avoid accountability.

She would most likely omit the parts of the story that paints her in a bad light (and also to seek validation from people on the internet)

1. There's never one unhealthy person in a relationship i.e. like attracts like.

2. If she was "the best girlfriend any guy could ever think of" she wouldn't be single at 31, let's be honest.

3. Throughout her post she didn't once mention anything she did wrong so that means she was just dating a moustache-twirling villain who left her for no reason whatsoever.

4. The last point is amplified by her "best girlfriend ever" comment meaning she has no capacity for reflection, hence; no sense of accountability.
word bro. She painted herself as perfect which is the highest form of hypocrisy.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 23, 2022
Good guys experience same from women. I know how you feel cos a woman I loved wholeheartedly did same to me. Overtime, you will be just fine.

NB: These days I don't even feel sympathy for heartbroken women, cos I've seen good decent guys get dumped by women they gave their all to.

4 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by sonssyo: 11:16am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:

My heart is bleeding.

my dear, you deserve something better, the worst thing that can ever happen to your life have been let go by heaven, thank your God!! a man that can hide the truth from you like that is heartless and don't deserve anything good. I once had an accident and a guy that claim he love me this and that went asylum, asking useless question like if i wil limp when i become Ok, that he don't want to marry someone that will be limping, Imagine human being! that's laughable!
i thank God for that!! yes i did thank God!, i deserve something better, imagine if he got married to me and something happen along the line it will be a disaster! Please take your self out, buy champagne wine and make roasted fish for yourself, drink it and forget about him. Last last you will be fine, because am doing well now cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Babaibe: 11:19am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:

My heart is bleeding.

Are you beautiful, buzz me privately, my girlfriend equally dump me last week. We can compliment each other.New beginning
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by girlygirlyMain: 11:19am On Mar 23, 2022
Next time, don't ignore the red flag...
Go into a relationship with God not your human "sense".

Remember the following always;

No be only you get vagina
No be only you sabi cook
No be only you sabi respect man
No be only you sabi phuck
No be only you sabi anything at all wey concern man...

Without God in any relationship, you are only wasting each other's time... because it will eventually fail. Shalom

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by uniqueboi1(m): 11:22am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:

My heart is bleeding.

It's well with you.
Be strong.
You've seen everything forget about any explanation and move on.
Tomorrow is a better day.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by benado19: 11:23am On Mar 23, 2022
Send me a message on Whatsapp, let me advice you, nd let u understand what u don't know, 08060691237. I understand how you feel, but never mind, you will be fine one we talk. Brainy_world relationship and marriage counsellor.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by ukboi: 11:24am On Mar 23, 2022
People that say some guys are heartless; those people are actually the most heartless

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Ishilove: 11:25am On Mar 23, 2022
Bellalove11:
Hmmm....my dear just take heart
I know it hurts but thank God that he didn't leave you hanging with a kid
God has a better stock for you out there so just forgive him nd free him from your mind .

I pray I dont get this type of heartbeat cos I fit die
I have been dating mine for the past 11 years yet no ring nd am still there waiting for the right time...God abeg help me cos the shame is just becoming unbearable for me before person commit suicide one day
How old are you? No offense intended. I am trying to understand why he is still dragging his foot after 11 years.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Johel(m): 11:27am On Mar 23, 2022
8stargeneral:
To finish her completely right...it will not work for u

Who's this maggot?...what's your business?...face your life pls.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by letitrainnow(m): 11:31am On Mar 23, 2022
Take courage in God
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by isaiahethan: 11:32am On Mar 23, 2022
Anyahuruagu:
Habaaaa, this is too much for a heart to bear.

The truth is, thats not your man.

Your man will come and he won't break your heart.

Sorry about your efforts.

Your day will come.

Good girls no deserve this kind setup o.

Her man will come after the previous guy destroyed her kpekus. Ladies be wise, Sex is not love
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Viper231: 11:33am On Mar 23, 2022
This is sad mehn. Try to move on with life. Nothing spoil. God gat you. The right gon locate you. Light n love ❤️
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Wizywiz(m): 11:34am On Mar 23, 2022
Nijagogetsense:

This is harsh! We all know betrayal DNA is in male and female, so you don't need to remind everyone here. You statement really shows how you were raised. Get a life brah!!!
oga if u aren't cool with my statement why not pass....u musnt quote me...if she get heartbreak what's my fuss about that...look I don't pity her one bit....I haven't heard from the said guy the reason behind his action......I respect women but when it comes to relationship I ve seen a lot.....take it from me she was and is desperate for marriage and probably couldn't keep herself in check as regards to other aspects that could have spiced the relationship
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by MrSamsung(m): 11:36am On Mar 23, 2022
Ishilove:

You mean your own point of view, because I know several men who prefer ladies in their 30s.

What does 'market value' even mean sef? I am truly speechless

Maybe Nigerian men in their 50's, 60's, 70's, grandpas, etc. or maybe not.

But me I don't demarket ladies in their 30's except on the ground of menopause knocking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by NorthernersSuck: 11:36am On Mar 23, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I COMPRISUN ur CAPRISUN!

So SORRY MAN!

U have to hold tight and be strong..

E fit be sey God de TRY save u from something!

BETTER days ahead bro...

D PESIN u want might NOT really be for U!

I believe God is trying to SAVE u from something!

I have dat STRONG BELIEVE!

We humans don't really UNDERSTAND de ways of God or d wayz of d SPIRITUAL!

make I no too CAPRISUN MUCH..

just take HEART and be strong.. MAN wey deserve U, go JAZZ in ur Life..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

You sure say you dey see well?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply)

See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? / Upload Your Sunday Selfie / I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 166
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.