Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Atiku Declares To Run For President - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Declares To Run For President (29046 Views)

I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares / I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares / 2019: Atiku Declares Presidential Bid, Tackles Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by socialmediaman: 2:59pm On Mar 23, 2022
helinues:
Is this an official declaration?

Anyways, Atiku na customer daada

Buhari wore those same shoes. This could be his time

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by eldoradoxx: 2:59pm On Mar 23, 2022
Atiku is the game the North is planning to play the disunited South in 2023 and its clear he will win this time around.
Leave politics to those who understand its rudiments.
North forms on political bloc, South has 3 disjointed political bloc where East and South South would likely agree while West will never agree.
So what is North's agenda in 2023, they know South West will force the APC to give the ticket to West which never agrees with East and South South. West will have APC ticket but no support in the South except in the West.
PDP decides to give their ticket to the North and VP to East or South South that agree.
This is the game that will deliver PDP in the next election.
Those who think that North will abandon Atiku and support anybody from the West need to wake up.

15 Likes

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by juman(m): 2:59pm On Mar 23, 2022
Next president MUST be a Christian.
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by PrinceOfLagos: 3:00pm On Mar 23, 2022
Alexis11:

Uno dey tire

Yoruba boy. cheesy
cheesy
Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by CoronaVirusPro: 3:00pm On Mar 23, 2022
Atiku is the Federal Jimi Agbaje

Losing is a norm.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Aystarz: 3:01pm On Mar 23, 2022
Thesaint141:
Atiku the Ronaldo of Pdp according to Dino Melaye.
He has my vote anytime any day.

On behalf of all Nigerians we say 'No' to Atiku and Tinubu.

Idiotic BMC dogs here think we criticize their tin god because we'd rather want Atiku as President.

Well here's what I say to these geriatrics : Mchewww! Tufiakwa!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by PrinceOfLagos: 3:01pm On Mar 23, 2022
eldoradoxx:
Atiku is the game the North is planning to play the disunited South in 2023 and its clear he will win this time around.
Leave politics to those who understand its rudiments.
North forms on political bloc, South has 3 disjointed political bloc where East and South South would likely agree while West will never agree.
So what is North's agenda in 2023, they know South West will force the APC to give the ticket to West which never agrees with East and South South. West will have APC ticket but no support in the South except in the West.
PDP decides to give their ticket to the North and VP to East or South South that agree.
This is the game that will deliver PDP in the next election.
Those who think that North will abandon Atiku and support anybody from the West need to wake up.
You're right

Bro

Let me tag Helinues to see these

1 Like

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by PressMyButton: 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu is free to contest but he will never win

That's the difference
Congratulations to his Excellency Ashiwaju Jagaban. At this juncture, all southern Governors stand on the mandate of a Southern Presidency. As a matter of fact, Wike would rather work for Tinubu than spend his resources on Atiku, remember that Wike was the first opposition Governor to have congratulated Buhari after he defeated Atiku in 2019.

You have refused to learn!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Alexis11: 3:04pm On Mar 23, 2022
cktheluckyman:

For a SW candidate?? You should have a career in comedy.Tinubu should come and defeat Atiku lets see

The way you Igbos fear and glorify northern politicians ehh grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by OrganicCluster(m): 3:04pm On Mar 23, 2022
He is healthier than Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by MDK777: 3:04pm On Mar 23, 2022
Another DespeRate Fulani!!! Just Like BuBu
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by favour32(m): 3:05pm On Mar 23, 2022
Atiku_____ bad market for PDP.
Tinubu____waste of time due to age.
Osinbajo___best candidate for now!
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Briteiyobo1(m): 3:05pm On Mar 23, 2022
I pray he gets the ticket, he has my vote any time any day.
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by jesmond3945: 3:06pm On Mar 23, 2022
Thesaint141:
so you would vote atiku? Hhmm
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by wale8486: 3:06pm On Mar 23, 2022
it was COZA pastor that first smash ur wife,its ATIKUS turn now
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Thesaint141(m): 3:07pm On Mar 23, 2022
Aystarz:

On behalf of all Nigerians we say 'No' to Atiku and Tinubu.

Idiotic BMC dogs here think we criticize their tin god because we'd rather want Atiku as President.

Well here's what I say to these geriatrics : Mchewww! Tufiakwa!!

Bring ur own Candidate.
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by jesmond3945: 3:08pm On Mar 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Most Nigerians will pick Atiku over Tinubu

Atiku is more sellable than Tinubu
God forbid both of them. Suffer no dey tire you.
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by muykem: 3:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
Since 2003, longest contender award goes to Atiku. It is a turn of South in 2023. Atiku can wait for 2031.
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by jesmond3945: 3:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

With Atiku and Obi as flag bearer, PDP will coast home to victory in 2023
lol. Just like the coast to victory the last time.

1 Like

richidinho:
Atiku is 1009times better than tinubu
why do you say so. Atiku is very corrupt.
Frigga13:
If Atiku gets the Pdp ticket.. he’s the next president

God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:10pm On Mar 23, 2022
Thesaint141:
I voted for Atiku in 2019, he sold my vote give buhari and went to hidden in Dubai, that's why I hate him this ty

1 Like

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Apexmoh: 3:10pm On Mar 23, 2022
limeta:
This Atiku guy don dey vex person
Southern Christian turn , is he deaf
Or maybE your are d deaf. Foolish member of Christ-satanic Congress Of Hellfire (CCH). D earlier u leave this so called political party called christianity d better
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 3:10pm On Mar 23, 2022
[s]
PrinceOfLagos:

Your wailing just started

PDP is mainly Igbo people so if Atiku wins, which is very possible, most government positions will be shared among the Igbos, Hausas and South south as witnessed in the PDP previous governments

I hate to say this because I am Yoruba , but the Yoruba will be merginalised again under PDP government as witnessed in the past ..
[/s]

Another rubbish trash from omo Yebo masquerading as omo Yoruba.
First, Yorubas don't care about federal positions, we could care less if they give you yebos all the positions under Atiku.
We don't need govt positions to have development in Yoruba land. As you can see, the SW was developing very well under Jona-daft even though he filled his govt with Yebo people. And no serious development really occurred under Jona-daft in yebo land despite having all the yebos in his govt.
It's now under Buhari that they are building the 2nd Niger bridge also known as Buhari bridge. It's under Buhari that they are building and opening Airports is different parts of Igbo land.
So in essence, we don't really care who is in govt and who and who are appointed.
SW will still lead the country in current and capital developments.
Stop parading yourself as omo Yoruba, your fraud is as clear as daylight.
Prince of Aba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by maximunimpact(m): 3:11pm On Mar 23, 2022
Thesaint141:

Better Atifku than Tinubu
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Angelfrost(m): 3:11pm On Mar 23, 2022
Useless Party with useless candidates!!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by jesmond3945: 3:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Gbamsolutely
igbos am sorry for you guys. You guys dont know what you want. Average north westerner despise him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Lepon02: 3:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
Good.

The candidate to beat.
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Yibo(m): 3:13pm On Mar 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu derailed the zoning agreement with his greed and selfish interest that still won't fly

So at this point, all votes will go to Atiku of PDP
Let APC go to hell and never come back
agreement with who?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Apexmoh: 3:14pm On Mar 23, 2022
juman:
Next president MUST be a Christian.
Says who? Slave of Christ-satanity

1 Like

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by ubimagos: 3:15pm On Mar 23, 2022
More defecting from PDP. this, I have seen!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign / IPOB Begs Yoruba, Middle Belt Agitators To Join In October 1 Lockdown / Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.