Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,057 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) (40071 Views)

Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State / Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) / AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by FreeStuffsNG: 4:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
Iyen na nice although it is so poorly attented , obscure in preparation and insipid in its execution. Sincerely, it is not presidential. HE Obi is less likely to get the PDP ticket as usual.
On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand.

Just to let you know why Asiwaju Tinubu towers far above HE Obi and others and why I state that Asiwaju Tinubu is competent and the most prepared,I may need to take you down memory lane of his account of stewardship in public office sirs and mas.

As the Executive Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Tinubu recovered what is now called Eko Atlantic from the raging Atlantic ocean Lagos Bar beach coast line flooding (for decades that problem even some of the more developed nations explain away as climate change problems) defied all solutions by FG and the highbrow strategic Victoria Island was deteriorating fast with businesses, embassies, hotels etc exiting VI in droves. During that time, the Atlantic ocean flooding reach the fringes of Ozumba after the flood completely take over Adetokunbo Ademola. Lagos State Government under the brilliant , resourceful and hardworking Asiwaju Tinubu solved that herculean challenge and today, VI is back to its glory.

It was Asiwaju Tinubu that brought back the Lagos Central Business District and Broad street commercial nerve centre of Nigeria back to life after it was abandoned, it's Asiwaju Tinubu who built major roads from Oregun to Lawanson to Igando LASU to as far as Badagry etc.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the one who fixed the horrible waste problem we had in Lagos and that LASTMA and BRT you see was created by Asiwaju. Asiwaju Tinubu was the one who got Lagos State to be part of the owners of Econet and unlike Delta State where the shares were sold and funds pocketed, Lagos State Shares were warehoused with professional investors in the state investment agency called Ibile holdings.

Asiwaju Tinubu increased bursaries to students of Lagos State origin (NULASS) and made public schools free for all Lagosians regardless of your tribe, religion or political party affiliation after his administration had successfully returned missionary schools to their original owners( other states later copied Lagos) . It was during his tenure that Ikeja General Hospital became a teaching Hospital, upgraded most of the clinics to General Hospitals giving free health to the 5 years and below and Lagosians of 65 years and above age group. .

The fund that BRF used to quickly build infrastructures were the LGA funds withheld by Pa Obasanjo and despite that Asiwaju Tinubu never owed salaries.

When the purchase of FG refineries by Alhaji Dangote was cancelled by HE Yardua, Alhaji Aliko Dangote ran to Asiwaju Tinubu after most state governments and governors in the SS gave Dangote a cold shoulder. Today, through the assistance Asiwaju Tinubu gave Aliko Dangote, Dangote Refinery is taking off to help us stop the petrol subsidy killing our naira and public finances.

Asiwaju Tinubu is loyal to those who paid the ultimate price for our democracy and today heroes like Bagauda Kalto, Pa Alfred Rewane, Pa Abraham Adesanya etc are immortalized in Lagos .

One of the most memorable achievements of Asiwaju Tinubu for me was helping to stop the blood letting and recurring Hausa-Yoruba/OPC war in Idi Araba and Agege. Those hellish period of unrest defied even the effort of past military state administrators of Lagos but Asiwaju Tinubu was able to solve it.

That Lagos State Government civil service is regarded as the best in Nigeria is due to the hardwork Asiwaju Tinubu did to reform it, create Tutors General offices, improved harmonized pay structure, best pension scheme for civil servants etc.
I can go on and on to educate you on the legacies of Asiwaju Tinubu still standing till today as my reasons for my confidence in Asiwaju Tinubu sir/ma

That's why my appeal goes to you my fellow patriotic Nigerians to please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by haffaze777(m): 4:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Maxymilliano(m): 4:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
Good of him
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by wale8486: 4:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
werey man wnt to add to his CV.u wey go soon step down for ur master.pando man

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Emmariks(m): 4:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
He no want vice again?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
We say no to super glue hand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Foolishbuhari: 4:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
justified007:
This guy is not serious at all .

You dont just wake up one day and declare an intention to run for the office of the presidency of a country

What do y'all want? First you people said he didn’t have the balls to declare. Now he's done that and it's another talk about not waking up one morning to declare?

Abeg getat!

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by toujurs: 4:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
Okwute

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by duro4chang(m): 4:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
It can be true. He must be the vice presidential candidate of Atiku.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
Okwute Ndigbo..

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by OscarDboss: 4:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
justified007:

You dont just wake up one day and declare an intention to run for the office of the presidency of a country

No ooo
He will wake up 2 days and declare an intention
Ok ,,,Oga sabinus is it too late to declare ur intention?

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by EminentKing: 4:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
Great!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by franktech(m): 4:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
so that you vote buhari or el rufai which one
fergie001:
Obi, save your money please.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by ATEAMS: 4:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
Wages
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by adelaja70(m): 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2022
You mean he declared to run for the post of the Vice President of Nigeria....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2022
justified007:

No, you wake two days and declare your intention to run for the office of the president of a country

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2022
justified007:

So how did Atiku, Tinubu and Co declare didn't Tinubu not just wake up and inform Buhari of their intention. Your hatred or intimidation of Peter Obi is not making you think rationally.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Omobada(m): 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2022
Better
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Vickram: 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2022
Obi, save your money and use it rebuild new Next Cash and Carry for Jahi and possibly Kubwa/Nyanya. This is my candid investment advise to a brother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by DrGoodman: 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2022
The right man finally

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by sukkot: 4:11pm On Mar 24, 2022
THERE GO MY BOY HIMTULIE cheesy

MY NIGGA CAMPAIGN SPEECH - i use water to rinse my yanch after using the toilet and i only eat one boiled egg for breakfast and live in a boys quarters cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by SocialJustice: 4:11pm On Mar 24, 2022
Na now contestant enter the race. Atiku should support this man or get out.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:11pm On Mar 24, 2022
Things are getting more interesting!!!! grin grin cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Femeto: 4:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
Him think say na beans.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Ofunaofu: 4:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
Let the game begin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Ddokie: 4:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
fergie001:
Obi, save your money please.

Is it your money?

Allow the man abeg.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Inkling(f): 4:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
nkemoma:
If to say the hoodlums in Afonjanistan get sense them for support this man instead of the pee poo, cocaine sniffing, yellow teeth, hand shaky Grandpa in Ikoyi

Life na do your own make I do my own. Everyone should contest and the masses will go for what is the best for them.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Foolishbuhari: 4:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
wale8486:
werey man wnt to add to his CV.u wey go soon step down for ur master.pando man

Yeah leave am. Carry your tifnubu for head mk we carry our Obi for head.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by chukwuibuipob: 4:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
coolOBI HIM TU LIE.A Chinese man with one wristwatch

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by purplekayc(m): 4:13pm On Mar 24, 2022
Everybody wants to become governor and president grin
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Abemy(m): 4:13pm On Mar 24, 2022
If my wish were to be respected, Obi should be given the chance to either disgrace his haters or prove those of us that believe in him either wrong or right.

Obi is a good president that may never be, due to the bad system we have.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK / Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing / Police Disrupt CAN's Anti-Herdsmen Protest In Adamawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.