Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) (40096 Views)

Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State / Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) / AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by ComeToJesus: 5:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
I support Peter Obi. The only aspirant with a functional head.
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Almaigaa: 5:10pm On Mar 24, 2022
Waste of time. Igbos can never rule this Country. We will never allow that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by HRMK: 5:10pm On Mar 24, 2022
who go bankroll am?abi nor be him talk say him pikin go use him personal money to buy him own car?how do u describe am if nor be say him dey stingy?
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by saintmm(m): 5:11pm On Mar 24, 2022
The real Igbo man that is acceptable across board, technocrat and experienced in national issues had been tied down with governorship assignment in person of Prof Soludo. I'm still waiting to see another Igbo person that can naturally appeal to all nigerians like him.
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Golan007: 5:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
Na 6 votes he go get.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Nyanmiridunce: 5:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
nkemoma:
If to say the hoodlums in Afonjanistan get sense them for support this man instead of the pee poo, cocaine sniffing, yellow teeth, hand shaky Grandpa in Ikoyi
Na the senseless of ours won't make him or any Igbo smlew aso villa. Wailing 2023 loading...
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by nkemoma(m): 5:13pm On Mar 24, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
Na the senseless of ours won't make him or any Igbo smlew aso villa. Wailing 2023 loading...

Your children unborn...

I pity... See what their ancestor is doing because of bread and butter.
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Nyanmiridunce: 5:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
nkemoma:

Your children unborn...

I pity... See what their ancestor is doing because of bread and butter.
Because we are preventing yeebos from voting another fulani man. Your wailing never yet. It always sweet and sexy seeing nyanmiris wailing endlessly. Your frustration is a sport for us. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by ityP(m): 5:15pm On Mar 24, 2022
Tearsad:
The only man I can come out to vote for

Facts bro. Dude should be dodged about his aspirations. It is a very big possibility tbh. 2023 could be a wonderful year
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Almaigaa: 5:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
ComeToJesus:
I support Peter Obi. The only aspirant with a functional head.

Waste of time
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by bluefilm: 5:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
LegacyB:

Eyah I see hw poor your mind is. But honestly no Sir . He isn’t. Thank your stars ure behind ur keyboard, I would have made u understand what riches means.

My stars I thank you o for not letting this idiot disgrace me on nairaland with his surplus riches.
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by KingOfTheDamned: 5:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
Seun:
Does he want to be the president of Anambra state or the president of Nigeria?!?

Where was he supposed to declare? In you compaund I guess? Or in my family house in Edo state ?

The way you guys allow tribalism confuse your reasoning sometimes is just nauseating
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by LegacyB: 5:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
bluefilm:

My stars I thank you o for not letting this idiot disgrace me on nairaland with his surplus riches.
Now u know. Now run along troll. I don’t trade insults with inconsequential elements.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by nkemoma(m): 5:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
Because we are preventing yeebos from voting another fulani man. Your wailing never yet. It always sweet and sexy seeing nyanmiris wailing endlessly. Your frustration is a sport for us. Lol

Don't gerrit twisted Afonja, with or with your presidency, some niggas run your economy... You call Fulani...?? Lol!?! Who be their slaves? Kissing their asses in government offices

Na una na.. Afonjalistans
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by DonEwexco(m): 5:20pm On Mar 24, 2022
justified007:
This guy is not serious at all .

You dont just wake up one day and declare an intention to run for the office of the presidency of a country

As in what?
Who's permission did he need to declare his intention... it's called DEMOcracy not BOSScracy
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by ubimagos: 5:20pm On Mar 24, 2022
Which country?
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by ComeToJesus: 5:22pm On Mar 24, 2022
Almaigaa:

Waste of time

Is it your waste?
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Nyanmiridunce: 5:22pm On Mar 24, 2022
nkemoma:

Don't gerrit twisted Afonja, with or with your presidency, some niggas run your economy... You call Fulani...?? Lol!?! Who be their slaves? Kissing their asses in government offices

Na una na.. Afonjalistans
Who run economy, nyanmiri? Dangote refinery alone is there to sink any investments you have both in Lagos and elsewhere. You better dey your dey before we open your lying asses. The poorest of the south sef dey feel important. If you and your region matters, una no go dey run from there as if there's a war ongoing.

Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Almaigaa: 5:22pm On Mar 24, 2022
bluefilm:
Correct man.

Peter Obi is the next President.

Of online Biafra grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by chimex001(m): 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2022
Where is dammn nigger??[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by bluefilm: 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2022
Almaigaa:
Of online Biafra grin grin

Wetin Kwansign you?

Is it your online Biafra?

Nonsense. sad
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by ityP(m): 5:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
Omo. The joy in the land since Peter Obi declared is unfathomable. That dude is loved like mad.
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Zorn: 5:27pm On Mar 24, 2022
justified007:

You dont just wake up one day and declare an intention to run for the office of the presidency of a country
I don't understand?
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by GloriousGbola: 5:27pm On Mar 24, 2022
odomanis:

He is a PDP man.

He go try.

What is he bringing to the table? How many states can he deliver? How many of his fellow politicians can he carry along?

The sad thing is Peter obi could have been a contender, if he had put in the work and not turned APGA to a pdp satellite party in 2015.

Apga could have been like apc, the party controlling the east.

But here we are
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by nkemoma(m): 5:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
Who run economy, nyanmiri? Dangote refinery alone is there to sink any investments you have both in Lagos and elsewhere. You better dey your dey before we open your lying asses. The poorest of the south sef dey feel important. If you and your region matters, una no go dey run from there as if there's a war ongoing.

Nonsense.

You mean Dangote Monopoly Nigeria

That nigga is doing nothing special...

If any above average business man gets the waivers and monopoly Aliko gets, he will be Dangote..

We are talking of men who are hustling genuinely without your Fulani government backing..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
Even his declaration is joke considering the venue, timing, those present. This is the so-called best Igbo candidate, a well packaged fraud from Alaigbo undecided

That's why we keep saying anything that has to do with Igbo presidency should be directed to JOKES SECTION

[s]
AsampeteNwaanyi:
cheesy

a country that is truly loved by its people will always go for the best but instead you'll see those who claim to be pro their country going for worse just for sentiments and to pepper some people.
is that not fake love?
[/s]

Shut it there man, God forbid bad thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 5:32pm On Mar 24, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
The same Obi Pandora that pledged allegiance to Mazi Atikwu Chikwudi AlCamarooni?

Obi's ambition is deader than the surface of Mars. grin
[/s]
more trash omenka
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 5:32pm On Mar 24, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Even his declaration is joke considering the venue, timing, those present. This is the so-called best Igbo candidate, a well packaged fraud from Alaigbo undecided

That's why we keep saying anything that has to do with Igbo presidency should be directed to JOKES SECTION

[s][/s]

Shut it there man, God forbid bad thing
[/s]
what's this one saying?
please I didn't read this rubbish
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by stanluiz(m): 5:33pm On Mar 24, 2022
Something he should have done since last year or beginning of this year ?

But why did Peter obi declare his intentions to run for president after Atiku declared ?

My own is that he should not be thinking of being Atiku running mate or Vp ?

He should be contesting for president because it is the turn of the South East to have the PDP ticket.
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by obembet(f): 5:35pm On Mar 24, 2022
oilykid:

You are Yoruba ?

Nope
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by simpleseyi: 5:37pm On Mar 24, 2022
justified007:

NB: Our Southeastern people and their politics of emotions grin grin grin. . Peter Obi urchins can continue with their insults but I stand by my comment above .

Even the Kingsley Moghalus, Sowores are out their struggling to gain people's attention and someone went back to his village, gather some lowlife traditional rulers and informed that that he's contesting for the presidential election and they expect us to take him serious. You know how long we've been hearing Swaga Noise ? Osinbajo is everywhere consulting , Atiku issuing press releases Everytime and his declaration was attended by people of high and might , Amaechis , Wikes and others have been making noise everywhere but Obi left Abuja to his village yesterday and told his village people he's contesting for Presidential post and some nitwits are taking him serious . Bunch of jokers

He has declared, let's see what steps he take in the coming days. Several others have declared and gone to their hut in the villages.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Fayose With APC Members At The Burial Of His Uncle (Photos) / Obaseki/shaibu Rift: Deputy Gov To Get New Office Outside Govt House Next Week / Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.