Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:48 AM

Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) (40900 Views)

Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State / Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) / AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 25, 2022
Osilama1:
which game... U don't want to admit reality you are trying to be clever by half here... Even some of my Igbo friends admit that lots of igbos are arrogant and insulting... The younger igbos are even worse so forget it... If what am painting isn't true how come Ipob has gained grounds in the East... Why is it that lot of u guys support a criminal like nnamdi Kanu who was saying rubbish on radio biafra before he was nabbed... Why do some of u Igbos lie about marginalization in Nigeria when Nigeria has favored you guys... Why do some of u twist the Biafran history like only the Igbos were victims

Oga you are just an ignorant and mischievous fellow and i have nothing to say to you. I stand by what i said and you know it too. The stereotypes you give igbos people are now challenging it. If it is too much for you to handle you can maim yourself for all i care
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Osilama1: 6:22pm On Mar 25, 2022
nkemoma:

That's what u are... Asshole
stupid bastard animal
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by nkemoma(m): 6:24pm On Mar 25, 2022
Osilama1:
stupid bastard animal

Your father's moniker!!!
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by buckeyemedia: 6:27pm On Mar 25, 2022
eduj:
are you serious ?
Fortune favors the brave.
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Osilama1: 9:19pm On Mar 25, 2022
nkemoma:

Your father's moniker!!!
who knows your mother's back and front fool
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by nkemoma(m): 10:33pm On Mar 25, 2022
Osilama1:
who knows your mother's back and front fool

His impotent dick can do no harm..... Its best shot was birthing a half brain slowpoke like you
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Osilama1: 11:06am On Mar 26, 2022
nkemoma:

His impotent dick can do no harm..... Its best shot was birthing a half brain slowpoke like you
if not for the dick you would have been more useless and stupid... Be grateful d dick help u after digging ur mums vagina well... U idiot
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Djoel: 12:37am On Feb 03, 2023
So I came across this topic and marveled for some reasons:

1. Page 1 had majority of naysayers who took Peter Obi for a joker. These people in their majority today are now Obidients - talk about an idea which it's time has come.

2. It is hard to believe that PO just declared less than 1 year ago! Within this period, he has swept us all into a movement and left stories of his crisscrossing across Nigeria and the world with his powerful campaigns. This man doesn't rest.

3. He has proved all negative statement on that page 1 I read wrong today. Most said he was intending to beg Atiku for a running mate position. What an irony!

This topic should make the front page. It is a reference to history making!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by onez: 1:08am On Feb 03, 2023
Djoel:

1. Page 1 had majority of naysayers who took Peter Obi for a joker. These people in their majority today are now Obidients - talk about an idea which it's time has come.

2. It is hard to believe that PO just declared less than 1 year ago! Within this period, he has swept us all into a movement and left stories of his crisscrossing across Nigeria and the world with his powerful campaigns. This man doesn't rest.

3. He has proved all negative statement on that page 1 I read wrong today. Most said he was intending to beg Atiku for a running mate position. What an irony!

Very Apt. I have the greatest confidence that Obi is our next president

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Walai(m): 3:12am On Feb 03, 2023
Guy this thread that you pushed out to limelight just solved the problem that kept me awake till this time.
I took time to go through all the comments.
Walai in this life don't ever think of giving up because of what people think.
The Peter OBI that was labelled a joker is now the leading Presidential candidate.
What a life

Djoel:

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Djoel: 10:18pm On Feb 04, 2023
Walai:
Guy this thread that you pushed out to limelight just solved the problem that kept me awake till this time.
I took time to go through all the comments.
Walai in this life don't ever think of giving up because of what people think.
The Peter OBI that was labelled a joker is now the leading Presidential candidate.
What a life

Apt
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Sergio101(m): 10:40pm On Feb 04, 2023
Go through this thread and understand what perseverance actually means.

God bless peter Obi
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by OfficialP: 1:44pm On Feb 23, 2023
Where it all started
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by justified007: 9:29pm On Mar 30, 2023
Basic123:

Today,he came 3rd but his people are still deludedly believe he will be sworn in due to PASTOR FEYI prophecy

Some of these pastors and false prophets supposed to do some years in kirikiri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Softmirror: 9:30pm On Mar 30, 2023
CHAI SO NA SINCE HIM DON DEY WEAR BLACK LIKE AGENT OF DARKNESS. undecided
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Hoelujohn: 9:42pm On Mar 30, 2023
wale8486:
werey man wnt to add to his CV.u wey go soon step down for ur master.pando man
See ur life
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Basic123: 5:12am On Mar 31, 2023
justified007:

Some of these pastors and false prophets supposed to do some years in kirikiri
Especially FEYI

His prophecy inspired the thought of INTERIM government.

His prophecy is the one giving OBIDIENTS hope for now.They will still be saying it with assurance that it will come to pass.The dragging people will give him on May 29 ehn?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Buratai Decorates Soldiers With Gallantry Medals (Photos) / Laughter As Ngige Taunts Peter Obi At The Tribunal Over ‘Server’ Claim / Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.