Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) (40073 Views)

Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State / Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) / AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by adefitim(m): 6:49am On Mar 25, 2022
EmmyCC:

If I say BAT is not good enough, is that promoting hatred?

Don’t play smart with me you understood what I am talking about, abi no be this Forum we gather dey?

There are ways you can do it without causing any wahala. There’s a comrade here @ReeStuffsNG I LOVE the way he promotes Tinubu by staying his achievement over the years you can also Learn from him
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Osilama1: 7:09am On Mar 25, 2022
obynzo:

The same passive aggressive shit am talking about is what you are just doing. You are the one throwing insults if I call you a skull miner or Afonja or someone who eats hydraulic soup with beans water. You will start screaming that I am insulting you.
isn't that what majority of ur pple already do... If you say u don't indulge in that I ll understand but saying igbos aren't toxic is in insult is the biggest lie ever told... By the way am not Yoruba ok...
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Osilama1: 7:10am On Mar 25, 2022
nkemoma:

Your Father is a fool and the list continues till Oduduwa
your paternal grandparents are fools your maternal grandparents are fools... You are an unmitigated bastard and idiot... Meth ipobic animal...
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by ProudImolite: 7:47am On Mar 25, 2022
Tinubu urchins and Anti-Igbo haters wailing on this post. Tears Inna me eyes grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 25, 2022
You are a good man would love to see you there but I won't be shocked if you don't make it through primary, is not the first time men will choose evil over good it dates back to the time of Jesus and Barabbas...
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by ProudImolite: 8:10am On Mar 25, 2022
Baawahala:
Obi and Ameachi,two hard choice...
But Obi ticks it all...
The rest nah shit
The rest are dead on arrival
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by ProudImolite: 8:12am On Mar 25, 2022
Igbofam:

And he somehow foolishly chose to make the announcement in Awka in front of the traditional rulers there as if he is aiming to be a solely Anambra President.

Na your papa village he go come next time. This is an informal declaration
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by ProudImolite: 8:12am On Mar 25, 2022
omenkaLives:
Him Tu Lie Pandora Akwuzu Obi can't win even a local government chairmanship election in Alambara. grin
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by ProudImolite: 8:15am On Mar 25, 2022
OreMI22:

Peter Obi is a silent thief. He calls himself a smooth criminal.

He attended Atiku's declaration just a few days ago and called Atiku a "unifier". Then turned around to stab him by declaring his own instead of supporting the man he called a "unifier"!

The aim of Peter Obi's declaration immediately after Atiku's is to force the hand of Atiku and PDP to offer him V.P. again. It is clear that due to his very shady character, he could not muster enough support for the PDP in the southeast. Which led to the narrow defeat of Alhaji Atiku in 2019. He wants to repeat the same tricks again in 2022.

Only God knows if he has taken money from APC to work as a mole for them. The man just cannot be trusted.
Na your Amala eating epileptic papa we go trust, no worry grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by lathrowinger: 8:26am On Mar 25, 2022
Cheeryfeet:

BAT CAN NEVER be the president of Nigeria

Then who?
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Perfectbeing(m): 9:01am On Mar 25, 2022
slydog:

In this formation, Obi will win with a Tambuwal as running mate
and who do you think Tinubu will project as his running mate?
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Seun(m): 9:12am On Mar 25, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
Where was he supposed to declare? In you compound I guess? Or in my family house in Edo state ?
At an event with people from all parts of the country in attendance, of course. Or on TV. His decision to declare his ambition to traditional rulers in Anambra State shows that he is not serious about attracting voters nationwide.

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:17am On Mar 25, 2022
lathrowinger:
I laugh in swahili, instead of this mugun to apply as our next President Driver, "President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu"... cool grin
And use his small change take do Oba road, before rain go scatter the remaining road...

Which day all this yeye play start... Mtchhhhwwww

Abi, ihn think say NIGERIA na ABA... undecided
Insult

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by KingOfTheDamned: 9:18am On Mar 25, 2022
Seun:
At an event with people from all parts of the country in attendance, of course. Or on TV. His decision to declare his ambition to traditional rulers in Anambra State shows that he is not serious about attracting voters nationwide.
Because he didn't hold a ceremony in transcorp Abuja with journalists and yours truly in attendance he isn't serious.

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by silibaba: 9:26am On Mar 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Iyen na nice although it is so poorly attented , obscure in preparation and insipid in its execution. Sincerely, it is not presidential. HE Obi is less likely to get the PDP ticket as usual.
On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand.

Just to let you know why Asiwaju Tinubu towers far above HE Obi and others and why I state that Asiwaju Tinubu is competent and the most prepared,I may need to take you down memory lane of his account of stewardship in public office sirs and mas.

As the Executive Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Tinubu recovered what is now called Eko Atlantic from the raging Atlantic ocean Lagos Bar beach coast line flooding (for decades that problem even some of the more developed nations explain away as climate change problems) defied all solutions by FG and the highbrow strategic Victoria Island was deteriorating fast with businesses, embassies, hotels etc exiting VI in droves. During that time, the Atlantic ocean flooding reach the fringes of Ozumba after the flood completely take over Adetokunbo Ademola. Lagos State Government under the brilliant , resourceful and hardworking Asiwaju Tinubu solved that herculean challenge and today, VI is back to its glory.

It was Asiwaju Tinubu that brought back the Lagos Central Business District and Broad street commercial nerve centre of Nigeria back to life after it was abandoned, it's Asiwaju Tinubu who built major roads from Oregun to Lawanson to Igando LASU to as far as Badagry etc.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the one who fixed the horrible waste problem we had in Lagos and that LASTMA and BRT you see was created by Asiwaju. Asiwaju Tinubu was the one who got Lagos State to be part of the owners of Econet and unlike Delta State where the shares were sold and funds pocketed, Lagos State Shares were warehoused with professional investors in the state investment agency called Ibile holdings.

Asiwaju Tinubu increased bursaries to students of Lagos State origin (NULASS) and made public schools free for all Lagosians regardless of your tribe, religion or political party affiliation after his administration had successfully returned missionary schools to their original owners( other states later copied Lagos) . It was during his tenure that Ikeja General Hospital became a teaching Hospital, upgraded most of the clinics to General Hospitals giving free health to the 5 years and below and Lagosians of 65 years and above age group. .

The fund that BRF used to quickly build infrastructures were the LGA funds withheld by Pa Obasanjo and despite that Asiwaju Tinubu never owed salaries.

When the purchase of FG refineries by Alhaji Dangote was cancelled by HE Yardua, Alhaji Aliko Dangote ran to Asiwaju Tinubu after most state governments and governors in the SS gave Dangote a cold shoulder. Today, through the assistance Asiwaju Tinubu gave Aliko Dangote, Dangote Refinery is taking off to help us stop the petrol subsidy killing our naira and public finances.

Asiwaju Tinubu is loyal to those who paid the ultimate price for our democracy and today heroes like Bagauda Kalto, Pa Alfred Rewane, Pa Abraham Adesanya etc are immortalized in Lagos .

One of the most memorable achievements of Asiwaju Tinubu for me was helping to stop the blood letting and recurring Hausa-Yoruba/OPC war in Idi Araba and Agege. Those hellish period of unrest defied even the effort of past military state administrators of Lagos but Asiwaju Tinubu was able to solve it.

That Lagos State Government civil service is regarded as the best in Nigeria is due to the hardwork Asiwaju Tinubu did to reform it, create Tutors General offices, improved harmonized pay structure, best pension scheme for civil servants etc.
I can go on and on to educate you on the legacies of Asiwaju Tinubu still standing till today as my reasons for my confidence in Asiwaju Tinubu sir/ma

That's why my appeal goes to you my fellow patriotic Nigerians to please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

Local man grin
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by silibaba: 9:34am On Mar 25, 2022
lathrowinger:

Then who?

Peter Obi
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by obailala(m): 9:44am On Mar 25, 2022
justified007:
This guy is not serious at all .

You dont just wake up one day and declare an intention to run for the office of the presidency of a country

NB: Our Southeastern people and their politics of emotions grin grin grin. . Peter Obi urchins can continue with their insults but I stand by my comment above .

Even the Kingsley Moghalus, Sowores are out their struggling to gain people's attention and someone went back to his village, gather some lowlife traditional rulers and informed that that he's contesting for the presidential election and they expect us to take him serious. You know how long we've been hearing Swaga Noise ? Osinbajo is everywhere consulting , Atiku issuing press releases Everytime and his declaration was attended by people of high and might , Amaechis , Wikes and others have been making noise everywhere but Obi left Abuja to his village yesterday and told his village people he's contesting for Presidential post and some nitwits are taking him serious . Bunch of jokers
A journey of a thousand miles has to begin with a first step. Calm down Mr Man.
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by DEROX: 9:46am On Mar 25, 2022
bluefilm:
Correct man.

Peter Obi is the next President.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Alajiki(m): 9:54am On Mar 25, 2022
nkemoma:

Maybe Peter doesn't play do or die politics.. He doesn't need to kill a Funsho Williams to get his ambition achieved

But he could order for a certain Biafra war coward with heavy bia-bia to be injected with lethal injection to get his ambition achieved.
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by silibaba: 9:58am On Mar 25, 2022
nkemoma:

Maybe Peter doesn't play do or die politics.. He doesn't need to kill a Funsho Williams to get his ambition achieved
gbamsolutely
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Seun(m): 10:01am On Mar 25, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
Because he didn't hold a ceremony in transcorp Abuja with journalists and yours truly in attendance he isn't serious.
Imagine if a muslim northerner like Atiku chose to declare his ambition in a meeting of Islamic scholars in his home town? How would Christians react? This is a national presidential election not Anambra presidential election or South Nigeria presidential election.

The only way that his decision makes sense is if his goal is to be Atiku's running mate; to deliver Igbo votes to Atiku.

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by silibaba: 10:09am On Mar 25, 2022
tamdun:
grin let me guess, he'll later step down for atiku with the hope that atiku will make him vice?

Remember

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by azpekuliar: 10:25am On Mar 25, 2022
justified007:
This guy is not serious at all .

You dont just wake up one day and declare an intention to run for the office of the presidency of a country

NB: Our Southeastern people and their politics of emotions grin grin grin. . Peter Obi urchins can continue with their insults but I stand by my comment above .

Even the Kingsley Moghalus, Sowores are out their struggling to gain people's attention and someone went back to his village, gather some lowlife traditional rulers and informed that that he's contesting for the presidential election and they expect us to take him serious. You know how long we've been hearing Swaga Noise ? Osinbajo is everywhere consulting , Atiku issuing press releases Everytime and his declaration was attended by people of high and might , Amaechis , Wikes and others have been making noise everywhere but Obi left Abuja to his village yesterday and told his village people he's contesting for Presidential post and some nitwits are taking him serious . Bunch of jokers

Your hypocrisy sef.

After 7+ years of vice-presidency you are still consulting? Oga by this time in 2006 Atiku was already at loggerheads with OBJ over his desire to contest and succeed OBJ as president.

As things stand now Peter Obi has a headstart on Osinbajo. At least he has declared publicly while Mr. consultant is still consulting.

Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 25, 2022
Osilama1:
isn't that what majority of ur pple already do... If you say u don't indulge in that I ll understand but saying igbos aren't toxic is in insult is the biggest lie ever told... By the way am not Yoruba ok...

But who started this on nairaland? If you are honest it is you guys. You are only bothered because the younger igbos are giving it back to you.
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by nkemoma(m): 1:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
Osilama1:
your paternal grandparents are fools your maternal grandparents are fools... You are an unmitigated bastard and idiot... Meth ipobic animal...

Weak nigga..
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by slydog(m): 3:24pm On Mar 25, 2022
Perfectbeing:
and who do you think Tinubu will project as his running mate?

That's the problem. He needs a Northerner for the votes
He can't present a Northerner who's Muslim, we won't hv Muslim Muslim tickets
He can't also pick a northern Christian, the core north won't recognize such.
We can only wait to see what he will do
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Osilama1: 3:48pm On Mar 25, 2022
obynzo:

But who started this on nairaland? If you are honest it is you guys. You are only bothered because the younger igbos are giving it back to you.
continue lying we know u Igbos... Liars and twisters of history... Arrogant and too boastful like others don't matter... Am glad I have good sensible igbos as friends who aren't idiotic like some of u
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 25, 2022
Osilama1:
continue lying we know u Igbos... Liars and twisters of history... Arrogant and too boastful like others don't matter... Am glad I have good sensible igbos as friends who aren't idiotic like some of u

Exactly what i am saying. You see the passive aggressive game you are playing just to make me descend to your level of abusing people. See am glad the tide is changing younger igbos are tackling your kind and giving it to you
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Osilama1: 4:52pm On Mar 25, 2022
obynzo:

Exactly what i am saying. You see the passive aggressive game you are playing just to make me descend to your level of abusing people. See am glad the tide is changing younger igbos are tackling your kind and giving it to you
which game... U don't want to admit reality you are trying to be clever by half here... Even some of my Igbo friends admit that lots of igbos are arrogant and insulting... The younger igbos are even worse so forget it... If what am painting isn't true how come Ipob has gained grounds in the East... Why is it that lot of u guys support a criminal like nnamdi Kanu who was saying rubbish on radio biafra before he was nabbed... Why do some of u Igbos lie about marginalization in Nigeria when Nigeria has favored you guys... Why do some of u twist the Biafran history like only the Igbos were victims
Re: Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by EmmyCC: 4:52pm On Mar 25, 2022
adefitim:

Don’t play smart with me you understood what I am talking about, abi no be this Forum we gather dey?

There are ways you can do it without causing any wahala. There’s a comrade here @ReeStuffsNG I LOVE the way he promotes Tinubu by staying his achievement over the years you can also Learn from him
This is politics bro. You can check Twitter and other platforms a lot of people from different ethnicities don't want Tinubu for one reason or another including Yorubas. It's not hatred coming from any particular people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Angry Residents Destroy POS Operator's Stand In Delta (Photos) / Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing / Betta Edu: Why I Approved Payment Of ₦‎585 Million Into A Private Account

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62