Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden (31222 Views)

US Has Destroyed All Of Its Chemical Weapons - Biden / Britain Will Go To War With Russia If Putin Attacks NATO - Sajid Javid / Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by osazsky(m): 9:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:

I HAVE ALWAYS KNOWN YOU AS A LITTLE IGNORANT BOY ON THIS FORUM
u are more ignorant..sorry to say..
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by frog12: 9:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
so he's saying NATO will use chemical weapons
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by Nadeol: 9:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
Biden is acting rationally and taking informed decisions. Good leadership from him.
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by starstunna1313(m): 9:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

You see this Joe ehn, you dey fall hands. Where did Russia say it was planning to Nuke Ukraine? Why do old men like to behave like children? What we need now is deescalation of tension, not threats.

Are you sure you watched the Program at all and heard the question thrown at him?.. If Russia uses Chemical weapon as gathered by their intelligence that Moscow is planning to use. So far NATO and USA are providing arms support to Ukraine. Uk even delivered anti ballistic weapons to them
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by Samtob90(m): 9:55pm On Mar 24, 2022
Northernblood5:

To know them is not hard. To know those same people that an old man with Nepa certificate promised to liberate from poverty and corruption is not hard. The stupidity is always written all over they do or say.

Is it not the same Russia that Mocked USA intelligence when they reported that Russia will invade Ukraine back then, only to later Invade on a different day ?
Is it not same Russia that asked Ukraine not to join Nato B4 peace will return that is still bombarding Ukraine despite Ukraine pulling off it's interest in NATO ?
Have you also considered that someone asking for ceasefire is also asking for no fly zone, US AND NATO to come to its aid?

1 Like

Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by Padipadi(m): 9:55pm On Mar 24, 2022
Drenimarcus:

Lmao, the Chinese Minister of Foreign affairs is in India right now to finish their deals. US and her allies on one side, Russia and China on the other side. Everyone is happy. Please read news from neutral sources to really know what is going on.
the Chinese & Indians can join Putin.
No problem.
Evil ll never overcome good.
It ll only make their downfall so great & terrifying

1 Like

Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by Saidfx(m): 9:56pm On Mar 24, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
Anti-NATO miscreants like Iran, China, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Turkmenistan watching their leader in shame. So, this is the giant they were counting upon to lead an Anti-West.

I'm beginning to think this war was fated to expose the weakness and unclothedness of Russia to the entire world and its self, to inspire and usher new humility that will lead for peace that would go on to span for decades.

Thanks to Ukraine for the sacrifices made to ensure this new reality is achieved.

Russia the puss. Putin is a walking corpse. The only way this way ends since it's now a stalement with no progress and no humility to return home. End Putin, use any of the ambitious colonels to achieve this feat and the needless killings ends.

This war will put these Anti-NATO miscreants in check for atleast 50 years

Another thing i love about this war, the sanctions and all I find surprising is the audacity of the American stance

I dash you this. https://armswatch.com/documents-expose-us-biological-experiments-on-allied-soldiers-in-ukraine-and-georgia/
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 24, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
Anti-NATO miscreants like Iran, China, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Turkmenistan watching their leader in shame. So, this is the giant they were counting upon to lead an Anti-West.

I'm beginning to think this war was fated to expose the weakness and unclothedness of Russia to the entire world and its self, to inspire and usher new humility that will lead for peace that would go on to span for decades.

Thanks to Ukraine for the sacrifices made to ensure this new reality is achieved.

Russia the puss. Putin is a walking corpse. The only way this way ends since it's now a stalement with no progress and no humility to return home. End Putin, use any of the ambitious colonels to achieve this feat and the needless killings ends.

. So you have been supporting NATO slaughtering of innocent citizens of other countries ?

1 Like

Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by Oyiboman69: 9:56pm On Mar 24, 2022
ebufa:

the decommissioned soviet era biological warfare labs in Ukraine was supposed to have been cleaned out and closed down by UN and US experts...........The russian forces in Ukraine have discovered that the US and ukraine had turned these labs into advanced bio war labs.........who is fooling who?
do you have proof?
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by PeaceNexus(m): 9:57pm On Mar 24, 2022
grin grin >: No be lie ooo. They are very much afraid of the possibility of Russia using nuclear weapons...so they are quick to wail any moment Russia makes any comment to signify possible deployment of nuclear weapon. They deployed all possible sanctions on Russia almost immediately... showing that they have been looking for opportunities like this to cripple Russia, after all, NATO was formed for the sole aim of destabilizing USSR...so Ukraine provided them the opportunity with on a platter(
ademola721gmai:

Russia would be thanking their stars that they have nuclear weapons. I can imagine what NATO would have done to Russia if not for that

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by maasoap(m): 9:57pm On Mar 24, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Russia the puss. Putin is a walking corpse. The only way this way ends since it's now a stalemate/stalement with no progress and no humility to return home. End Putin, use any of the ambitious colonels to achieve this feat and the needless killings ends.

Another thing i love about this war, the sanctions and all I find surprising is the audacity of the American stance

You made a valid point but you still didn't know what that means for Ukraine. Lol

1 Like

Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by starstunna1313(m): 9:57pm On Mar 24, 2022
Drenimarcus:
Same Mo the US used in Syria. Why would Russia use chemical weapons when there are still kalibr and cruise missiles in abundance? Hypersonic still plenty in the arsenal.

Today marks the 23 years since NATO bombed Yugoslavia to the oblivion, no news about that.

Russia military is overhyped bro. Moscow should do anything more than they are doing. At least I am sure they are seeing the supply of arms NATO and USA are providing for Ukraine and they promised to keep doing that in coming months. Besides they are yet to make known their decision on the request of Ukrainian President at 1% of their armoury

1 Like

Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by GENES11S: 9:58pm On Mar 24, 2022
The best solution is for Russia to cease fire and go for diplomatic solution.

As far as they are killing Ukrainians, I don't think negotiations would go on smoothly.

But again what are they even negotiating. Ukraine has already agreed it will never join NATO.

As for land, I don't see Russia getting any land from Ukraine
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by iyke2frankeze: 9:58pm On Mar 24, 2022
All the warnings so far is to instigate Russia to exterminate Ukraine. Between Chemical weapons and hypersonic missile already used in Ukraine, which one has more devastating effect? Russia should not be tricked into wiping out Ukraine. They are blood brothers.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by DoctorOlasDesk: 9:59pm On Mar 24, 2022
maasoap:

You made a valid point but you still didn't know what that means for Ukraine. Lol

Sorry o. Islamists waiting for America and Israel to be killed. Una go wait tire
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by starstunna1313(m): 10:00pm On Mar 24, 2022
PeaceNexus:
grin grin >: No be lie ooo. They are very much afraid of the possibility of Russia using nuclear weapons...so they are quick to wail any moment Russia makes any comment to signify possible deployment of nuclear weapon. They deployed all possible sanctions on Russia almost immediately... showing that they have been looking for opportunities like this to cripple Russia, after all, NATO was formed for the sole aim of destabilizing USSR...so Ukraine provided them the opportunity with on a platter(

NATO during their sitting today have activated their anti ballistic, chemical and nuclear missile and weapon teams

1 Like

Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by Drenimarcus(m): 10:01pm On Mar 24, 2022
starstunna1313:

Russia military is overhyped bro. Moscow should do anything more than they are doing. At least I am sure they are seeing the supply of arms NATO and USA are providing for Ukraine and they promised to keep doing that in coming months. Besides they are yet to make known their decision on the request of Ukrainian President at 1% of their armoury

If they are overhyped, why is NATO not getting involved fully instead of using proxy? NATO is 30 countries, Russia is one, they are more stronger than Russia and they have more Nukes also.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by Pastorsmile: 10:01pm On Mar 24, 2022
Biden has a better leadership qualities than Triump.
I love the way he has been able to unite all NATO members .This Trump may not have been able to do considering his temperament.
I think NATO is interested in world peace. While Putin is a threat to human existence.!
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 24, 2022
Winters23:
[s][/s]

Says a black slave in love with his captives
Lwkmd o
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by Dpharisee: 10:01pm On Mar 24, 2022
Drenimarcus:
Same Mo the US used in Syria. Why would Russia use chemical weapons when there are still kalibr and cruise missiles in abundance? Hypersonic still plenty in the arsenal.

Today marks the 23 years since NATO bombed Yugoslavia to the oblivion, no news about that.
This is common sense which is not common on this platform

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by maasoap(m): 10:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
Anaerobi:
NATO are secretly fighting this war

Yes of course. If this is not resolved as soon as possible, it is just a matter of when either Russia or NATO will cross the boundary.
Nuclear, chemical and biological warfare is just around the corner
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by osazsky(m): 10:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
Kia this news go pain my muslims brothers tell ur muslim countries to allow women go to sch and drive cars ..y have no prob with america..they will leave u in peace..
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by harqinhola(m): 10:04pm On Mar 24, 2022
VPN11:

Wow so Nasa have found your heaven; some where?
With; all the out of space innovations;You still dey allow some weaklings; use an old greek idealogies; and gods ;to steal from you ,and enslave you here ;on earth,while you wait for your sky daddy;from out of space;with no evidence; or any rational prove of existence; You think like a child ;Santa Claus,Toothferrys things. grin

Wait , let me understand u clearly broa .. GOD DOESN'T EXIST .. ??
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by AroleOduduwa2: 10:04pm On Mar 24, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Cry me a river. Recent news hasn't hit the forum. Currently, urgent news that hit the wave minutes back has claimed the Ukraine's success and all over Europe that's an euphoria about Amerian weaponry systems, governments, independent contractors having been rushing all over contacting from state to contractors to supply weapon.

Stay on Nairaland, your residence forming woke, while reality continues to elude you. Tuwo like you

You got your info from white house spokesperson
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by jimtemi1: 10:04pm On Mar 24, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

You see this Joe ehn, you dey fall hands. Where did Russia say it was planning to Nuke Ukraine? Why do old men like to behave like children? What we need now is deescalation of tension, not threats.
you must be one of the People that critise Biden, when he warn the world month's before Russia invaded Ukraine that u called it west propergander..they see n understand more than u
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by maasoap(m): 10:04pm On Mar 24, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Sorry o. Islamists waiting for America and Israel to be killed. Una go wait tire

You didn't make any sense, religion fanatic
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by DoctorOlasDesk: 10:04pm On Mar 24, 2022
AroleOduduwa2:

You got your info from white house spokesperson

I'm on global news round the clock
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by Aromeh360: 10:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
osazsky:
so for your mind Russia china Iraq will finish usa..germany france uk and all europe countries..u guys are very funny..russia should just concentrate on this one war..i don't want innocent russian civillians to die cuz of one dictator who has heen rulling for 40 years..big boys dont rant..before the one war u guys said in 3 days this is the second month..120000 russian kids soldiers gone

CNN told you that lol
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by Lightorder: 10:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
Fahdiga:
Russia is hell bent on causing WW3
where is hitler in history ?
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by Excuzeme: 10:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Was it a mistake or deliberate Amnesia that you left out countries like India, Turkey, Pakistan, South Africa, Egypt, North Korea, Hungary, etc, who are against what America is doing and either /oted against Sanctions at the United Nations or Abstained from Voting, to show their opposition to America/NATO?

America is a BULLY, going about threatening everyone in sight, who does not support its war-mongering.

Now that every country is seeing what is happening, they are all taking measures to decouple their country from America or any international organisation that america controls, like the SWIFT payment systems.

It wont be easy but they are all working on it. They know that sooner or later, the World Bully will threaten them as well, once it does not get its way.
Ofcourse, Europe has become a vassal of America otherwise how does america order you to cut your cheap energy supplies from you neighbour Russia, to come and buy its own expensive Gas that is thousands of miles away and four times more expensive, and you agreed?
That is a loss of sovereignty but the good thing is that countries like India, China, Hungary, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Venezuela, etc have told America to its face: You cant Bully us anymore, we will continue trading with Russia.

Biden is running helter-skelter all around Europe now because it is becoming obvious that European citizens are fed-up with the Stuuppiidiity of their cowardly leaders are the murmuring are about to erupt into large scale protests on European streets.
Biden's rating in America has also dropped to the lowest of any American President in history and Americans are wondering why they have to fill-up for $7/Liter at the gas Station, just because of the foolishness of their President.

2023 Election loss for the Biden's Party will be monumental, no wonder Trump is already warming up. grin

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by Benwallt(m): 10:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
Empty nonsense. Russia has almost flatten Ukraine from every curve n you are still talking cheap things
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
osazsky:
so all this justifies the killing of babies in hos in ukrain..i just pray and wish Putin uses phosphoeus or nuck on ukrain..all his generals will run to neighbouring countries while he commits suicide ..these generals are betrayal just like they did hitler
You better pray to be typing on your phone in peace. You need to be reminded that Russia has the nuke to end the whole world even without firing them. Me I still want to live if you don’t want to. Especially with my kids

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Elon Musk Visits Scene Of Kibbutz Massacre With Benjamin Netanyahu / Ghanaian Man Climbs High Tension Pole, Demands Money Before Coming Down. Photos / Ukrainians Have Retaken Irpin From Russian Invaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.