Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began (48890 Views)

Larry C. Johnson: “the Ukrainian Army Has Been Defeated. What’s Left Is Mop-up” / Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks / Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by greatness77: 12:42pm On Mar 25, 2022
Igbofam:

The OP is not about Mariupol. Create your own post about this and your questions will be attended to there
what are u saying? d fiercest battle is raging in mariupol
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by SIGE(m): 12:43pm On Mar 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
It's a gift from Putin's hunters.. grin
Most of them abadoned their vehicle due to gas shortage and the rest... undecided

It's a shame on Putin's puppet that the same army(Russia) that everyone believe could stand USA is nothing but an overhyped nonsense..this war really exposed Putin's weakness..
Poor coordination..conscripted 19 year old kids driving 1970s vehicles with few spare parts...
Putin expected Ukraine to disarm and surrender..something that ain't gonna happen.. grin

You talk like a kid, US fought Afghanistan for 20years and didn't win Russia's war is not even up to 2months and you spilling nonsense
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by ken045501: 12:43pm On Mar 25, 2022
grin Kudos to Ukraine. Wining the war online
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 25, 2022
Videour:
what has fire service got to do with the dilapidated infrastructure?

I cant explain it to you and still understand it for you... so Adios Muchacho
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by SocialJustice: 12:48pm On Mar 25, 2022
Igbofam:

Putin can basically only brag with long range missiles but when it comes to preparedness, manpower skill and planning he is zero.

This war has really exposed him and he must be hurting real bad behind the scenes which was why he sacked 1000 of his closest aides and why many are afraid that he may out of frustration just push go all out and release biological or nuclear weapons against Ukraine or a NATO country just to end it all.

Afterall he once said and I quote "There can be no world if there is no Russia" in other words if Russia goes down so will the entire world with it. He is ready to risk it all just to save face
It won't be long before he is arrested or assassinated. I am sure attempts are already being made, reason for his changing staff on such a grand scale.
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by Xiaohei(m): 12:49pm On Mar 25, 2022
Nukes aside, Russia can’t stand China in a war ! Even Nigeria would be a hard nut to crack! grin This invasion of Ukraine has exposed the rot, disorderliness and lack of modern fighting weapons of the Russian military. Although Russia, without any doubt, still possesses one of the toughest armed forces in the world. However, her inability to conquer Ukraine has dealt a heavy blow on her erstwhile feared reputation.
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by LyfeJennings(m): 12:50pm On Mar 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Let me be very candid, I never believed that Ukraine can be this powerful at Initial stage of the war. Even though I supported them, I was still doubting their ability to withstand Russia because I believe all the Russia hyped I read online that Russia have this , Russia have that, they're this and they're that, little did I know that all that was just a mere lies and propaganda done by Putin's puppet.

Russia is nothing believe me.

Putin is overrated, this war has really exposed who Putin really is.

their ground forces might be sh1t but Ukraine doesn't stand the slightest chance when it comes the air o. Russia would wipe out the entire Ukraine in 3days
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by Jacopini: 12:53pm On Mar 25, 2022
greymiles:

The lives too will be brought back to life
The gain from weapons Americans are selling and frozen assets will be used to revive them grin

U r pro-russian
Don't hide it.

American weapons ar nt killing Ukrainians, it dat of russia.

Nd dont talk as if na only ukrainian dey die, even russians ar dieing in d war.

IT IS SWEET ND PROPER FOR ONE TO DIE FOR HIS COUNTRY. DEFENDIN D INTERGRITY OF HIS COUNTRY.

I WOULD RATHER DIE ON MY FEET, dan live on my kneels.
Tough mindset frm d ukrainians
Weak mindset frm u.

Y bcom fertilizer fr anoda mans country? Wen u can b fr ur country...well dat fr d Russians though.
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
JomasisTech:

Putin has not given NATO any reason to join the war directly. If Putin feels that NATO is afraid of him, he should attack Poland, which is a member of NATO and has been offering assistance to Ukraine. This is the fastest way to involve NATO. This is what Putin should do if he really wants a confrontation with the NATO.

Maybe that's the best way to send all the inhabitants of the earth to heaven

"After Ukraine, Putin's next target would be Poland, he won't move in with his troops instead he would test one his microphones (Nuclear weapon) on Poland to get the attention of the West that he actually means business.

...and boom NATO would respond, China and North Korea would have qualified from the quarterfinals to joining Russia and NATO in the Nuclear Champions League semi-final... Spectators will be stationed in Africa for a live coverage". Village People Spokesperson.
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by cherishmichael: 12:55pm On Mar 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Let me be very candid, I never believed that Ukraine can be this powerful at Initial stage of the war. Even though I supported them, I was still doubting their ability to withstand Russia because I believe all the Russia hyped I read online that Russia have this , Russia have that, they're this and they're that, little did I know that all that was just a mere lies and propaganda done by Putin's puppet.

Yeah but why they are still pulling weight together is because the Russians has not use their nuclear weapons on Ukraine, they are still fighting just like hand to hand, but when it becomes more obvious you'll actually see that Russians are no kid in war thanks.

1 Like

Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by AroleOduduwa2: 12:55pm On Mar 25, 2022
Belgrade residents protest against NATO and in support of Russia, I wonder why we don't see news like this on MSM, what they feed us day and night is talk of Hilary testing positive and how Ukraine is killing all Russian generals.
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by pacespot(m): 12:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
Well done Ukraine, can Nigeria army fight to defend the country like this?
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by edosignature(m): 12:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
"You've more tanks" that means more strive, carnage, destructions & no peaceful coexistence till the end of time.

The enemies gave you more weapons to fight to keep you perpetual in war while he makes more money selling weapons to you their by building it economy.
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by Bigchristo: 12:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Most of them abadoned their vehicle due to gas shortage and the rest... undecided

It's a shame on Putin's puppet that the same army(Russia) that everyone believe could stand USA is nothing but an overhyped nonsense..this war really exposed Putin's weakness..
Poor coordination..conscripted 19 year old kids driving 1970s vehicles with few spare parts...
Putin expected Ukraine to disarm and surrender..something that ain't gonna happen.. grin
Then you don’t really know what’s going on over there in Ukraine, the US and it allies are currently fighting a proxy war against Russia by using UKraine and supplying them weapons and external machinery’s the western media propaganda won’t tell you that because they want you to see Russia as a weak country, if your assumption is correct I am pretty sure by now the US would have seen their weaknesses and use it to counter them, on a second note Russia is using their old military equipment to fight in Ukraine the others are on standby waiting for any kind of threats from US and NATO that’s when you will know that Russia is their major rival and they’re so afraid to even engage Russia directly.

1 Like

Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by doshiyad1: 12:57pm On Mar 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Go and fall it now.. grin

Lolz! i like your response grin grin grin, God bless you
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by jamace(m): 12:59pm On Mar 25, 2022
Propaganda all the way..And Ukrain is crying that Russia is bombing soft targets? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by AngelicBeing: 1:00pm On Mar 25, 2022
cool
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by calyto: 1:07pm On Mar 25, 2022
Ukraine also has more destroyed cities and more dead people now.
Zelensky should better stop allowing USA and NATO to decieve him. This is not a comedy movie and propaganda doesn't win wars
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by starstunna1313(m): 1:09pm On Mar 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Russian Army and Strength is OVERHYPED
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by Spandau: 1:11pm On Mar 25, 2022
paafin:
Meanwhile, Izyum and Mauripol has fallen..

Kharkiv and Odessa are next!

Those tanks means nothing to Mother Russia

So ya mama na Russia. Otondo
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by 007Marvel(m): 1:13pm On Mar 25, 2022
paafin:
Meanwhile, Izyum and Mauripol has fallen..

Kharkiv and Odessa are next!

Those tanks means nothing to Mother Russia

Colonel Igor Putin! who be ur Plug for that grass make u dey inhale? You just open mouth waah dey cap anyhow
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by smileyoo: 1:14pm On Mar 25, 2022
greymiles:

To type go sweet you na... wen no be ur papa or brothers dem carry gun give make he dey fight war
bros. are you inferring, they should surrender their freedom because of threats of war by a madman's crazy ambition ?
the Ukrainians never asked for war, it was brought on them by a mad dictator called Putin, who underestimated the resolve of Ukrainians never to be slaves in their own native land.
now it's highly unreasonable for people like you to be castigating Ukrainians for defending their freedom and their native land from unprovoked attack by Mr Putin.
brave people don't give up their cherished freedom for whatever reason.
nigerians are suffering today because we lack brave humans that can stand up for what is right and just, instead we always choose the easiest way out of any crucial national issues, by appeasing the evil intentions of our evil politicians.

1 Like

Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by 007Marvel(m): 1:16pm On Mar 25, 2022
JomasisTech:

Those farmers no get joy at all grin grin

Guy! those farmers go soon tow kremlin
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by Blackfriday: 1:17pm On Mar 25, 2022
sapientia:
Putin Fan Bots will invade the thread

Just to rant "Western propaganda"

The new line in Nairaland to know morons and clowns
Lol.... It's no longer "fake news"
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by Igbofam: 1:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
greatness77:
what are u saying? d fiercest battle is raging in mariupol

And is the OP about Mariupol?
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by Kurukuru: 1:24pm On Mar 25, 2022
I don't when most Nigerians will get sense, Oyinbo and Oyinbo dey fight , you are jumping up and down. Since Fulani terrorists have been killing you in Nigeria, has any Oyinbo man or organisation looked at your side? Even Israel you dey do attache to does not look at your side. With the glaring evidence of the Nigerian government complicity in all the atrocities of these Fulani terrorists, your beloved USA still went ahead to sell Tucano fighter jet to Buhari. The same Buhari donated your tax payer money to the Taliban in Afghanistan, the so called Oyinbos have not seen anything wrong in that.
Instead of focussing on our own Putin here in Nigeria, you dey put head for a fight between two brothers.
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by Classickj(m): 1:24pm On Mar 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Aside from missile, Russia have nothing
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by Blackdisciple(m): 1:27pm On Mar 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Yes ooo even the Russians thought they will just invade and come out Victoriously within few days but least do they know that the baby of yesterday is grown today...

Never underestimate anyone ....

Over to I STAND WITH PUTIN crew
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by Blackdisciple(m): 1:28pm On Mar 25, 2022
Over to I STAND WITH PUTIN crew and western propaganda members...
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by sangresan(m): 1:28pm On Mar 25, 2022
Xiaohei:
Nukes aside, Russia can’t stand China in a war ! Even Nigeria would be a hard nut to crack! grin This invasion of Ukraine has exposed the rot, disorderliness and lack of modern fighting weapons of the Russian military. Although Russia, without any doubt, still possesses one of the toughest armed forces in the world. However, her inability to conquer Ukraine has dealt a heavy blow on her erstwhile feared reputation.

Is it that Nairaland is full of toddlers and stark illiterates?

Ukraine has the third largest army in Europe and it has been preparing for this invasion for 7 years at least. If you cannot process this simple information, then you don't have any business on this thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mali, Burkina Faso Deploy Warplanes In Niger After Fresh ECOWAS Threat / We Won't Apologise, Foreigners Are Not Welcome -south Africa King Replies / Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.