Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began (48911 Views)

Larry C. Johnson: “the Ukrainian Army Has Been Defeated. What’s Left Is Mop-up” / Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks / Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by Kurukuru: 1:30pm On Mar 25, 2022
The same goes for others. Even USA cannot wistand most countries in Guerilla fight without the use of missiles and aerial bombardment.
Classickj:

Aside from missile, Russia have nothing
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by OFFICIAL336: 1:31pm On Mar 25, 2022
paafin:
Meanwhile, Izyum and Mauripol has fallen..

Kharkiv and Odessa are next!

Those tanks means nothing to Mother Russia
We have been hearing Kharkiv and Odessa will fall since day 2. It's over a month now.

The easiest way to end this war is to declare a No Fly Zone.

Ukraine will never respect Russia again after the war and another certain thing is its going to invest heavily in air defence.

Remove Russian long range air borne missiles, ESN and Amotekun will send them back to stone age.

2 Likes

Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by Father4all: 1:32pm On Mar 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Let me be very candid, I never believed that Ukraine can be this powerful at Initial stage of the war. Even though I supported them, I was still doubting their ability to withstand Russia because I believe all the Russia hyped I read online that Russia have this , Russia have that, they're this and they're that, little did I know that all that was just a mere lies and propaganda done by Putin's puppet.

Russia is nothing believe me.

Putin is overrated, this war has really exposed who Putin really is.
but your country Army can't withstand his
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:34pm On Mar 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Let me be very candid, I never believed that Ukraine can be this powerful at Initial stage of the war. Even though I supported them, I was still doubting their ability to withstand Russia because I believe all the Russia hyped I read online that Russia have this , Russia have that, they're this and they're that, little did I know that all that was just a mere lies and propaganda done by Putin's puppet.

and how are we sure all the nuk in their possession can fire ?
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by greatness77: 1:38pm On Mar 25, 2022
Igbofam:

And is the OP about Mariupol?
he is about ukraine and mariupol is in d same ukraine he is talking about
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by Xiaohei(m): 1:51pm On Mar 25, 2022
sangresan:

Is it that Nairaland is full of toddlers and stark illiterates?

Ukraine has the third largest army in Europe and it has been preparing for this invasion for 7 years at least. If you cannot process this simple information, then you don't have any business on this thread.

Toddlers! Stark illiterates! Please! You sound like a disgruntled bimbo who’s been left hanging on her first date! And who doesn’t know Ukraine has the third largest army in Europe? A number that is significantly dwarfed by the Russian army I must say! Have a good one, professor ITK!

1 Like

Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by greatness77: 1:52pm On Mar 25, 2022
phorget:

Hyenas hunt in packs, if you want to go fast then you'll have to walk alone but if you want to go far then you walk in companies.

A wise man would rather not stand alone but surround himself with like minds and the American are doing that successfully. It's a shame the Russian think they can stand alone though.

u are encouraging cultism, Then america should stop boasting dat they are powerfull, in 1950 chinese liberation army defeated USA+UN troops and drove them out of pyongyang and also in yalu river same fate they suffered in vietnam and afghanistan na only embassy they sabi bomb just as they did in kosovo
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by Olam09(m): 1:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
Igbofam:

Christmas came early in Ukraine grin

Thank you Santa Putin cheesy

grin grin
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by Collns55: 1:55pm On Mar 25, 2022
shocked shocked Russia is not just fighting Ukraine but the whole Nato through Ukraine soil.....
Yet couldn't be deter
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by Noviagro(m): 2:03pm On Mar 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Correct bro.
How can these Russian lethargic kind of army fight with organized army of NATO without nuclear weapon.all Putin knows is nuclear weapon.
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by HitSong: 2:07pm On Mar 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
It's a gift from Putin's hunters.. grin
Most of them abadoned their vehicle due to gas shortage and the rest... undecided

It's a shame on Putin's puppet that the same army(Russia) that everyone believe could stand USA is nothing but an overhyped nonsense..this war really exposed Putin's weakness..
Poor coordination..conscripted 19 year old kids driving 1970s vehicles with few spare parts...
Putin expected Ukraine to disarm and surrender..something that ain't gonna happen.. grin
Lol
Dumb fools don't even know how things work with war grin
Just here displaying stupidịty and cursing on putin, useless curses.

They brought a war to your house for more than a month now killing, destroying and raping your people and you think there's something you can do to make you look like you're wining grin
I wonder the type of brain that's in you people's heads...

How many Russian cities have been destroyed?

How many Russian citizens have died?

You need sense

Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by EMAXIM(m): 2:07pm On Mar 25, 2022
Mrtaye:

Why not Kiev what are the Russians waiting for

True truth of the matter is that it will be better Ukraine call for truce as soon as possible.
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by HitSong: 2:08pm On Mar 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Lol

They brought a war to your house for more than a month now killing, destroying and raping your people and you think there's something you can do to make you look like you're wining grin

You need sense
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by Emperor88(m): 2:10pm On Mar 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

over 10millon Ukrainians have flee the country....The level of destruction is like volcanic eruption+ tsunami+ land slide combined but you are still thinking Ukraine are winning...continue till Ukraine becomes a dessert.
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by BotherMleeper(m): 2:24pm On Mar 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

The first obvious fact about Russia was their failure in Afghanistan

The second fact is their weak economy

The third is their reliance on chemical warfare and bombardment of civilians with rockets and artillery from a safe distance.

If not for nukes Russia has a third rate military.
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:31pm On Mar 25, 2022
HitSong:

Lol

You need sense
Go and meet her at home.. cheesy
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by Tareq1105: 2:37pm On Mar 25, 2022
Igbofam:

Putin can basically only brag with long range missiles but when it comes to preparedness, manpower skill and planning he is zero.

This war has really exposed him and he must be hurting real bad behind the scenes which was why he sacked 1000 of his closest aides and why many are afraid that he may out of frustration just push go all out and release biological or nuclear weapons against Ukraine or a NATO country just to end it all.

Afterall he once said and I quote "There can be no world if there is no Russia" in other words if Russia goes down so will the entire world with it. He is ready to risk it all just to save face

He dare not. He wants to end the world? It's only God who created the world that can end ii. Not Putin. The day he decides to do it, that's the day his creator will call him home.
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by paafin(m): 2:38pm On Mar 25, 2022
ablejesus26:

Did Mauripol fall on your head undecided

You should accept defeat and stop wishing for what's that already happened.
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2022
Igbofam:

Christmas came early in Ukraine grin

Thank you Santa Putin cheesy
hahaha, santa putin, lmao.
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by Mike10000: 2:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
Read Below

Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by greymiles: 3:11pm On Mar 25, 2022
smileyoo:
bros. are you inferring, they should surrender their freedom because of threats of war by a madman's crazy ambition ?
the Ukrainians never asked for war, it was brought on them by a mad dictator called Putin, who underestimated the resolve of Ukrainians never to be slaves in their own native land.
now it's highly unreasonable for people like you to be castigating Ukrainians for defending their freedom and their native land from unprovoked attack by Mr Putin.
brave people don't give up their cherished freedom for whatever reason.
nigerians are suffering today because we lack brave humans that can stand up for what is right and just, instead we always choose the easiest way out of any crucial national issues, by appeasing the evil intentions of our evil politicians.
Was the way about the people or about political interests?
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by loswhite(m): 3:17pm On Mar 25, 2022
greymiles:
Because of NATO membership, you choose a decision that will take thousands of your citizen life and permanently destroy their properties
Because land grabbing someone decided to kill innocent Ukrainians and you expect Ukrainians to surrender to Putin...Cowardice must be in ur blood.

1 Like

Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by phorget(m): 3:17pm On Mar 25, 2022
greatness77:
u are encouraging cultism, Then america should stop boasting dat they are powerfull, in 1950 chinese liberation army defeated USA+UN troops and drove them out of pyongyang and also in yalu river same fate they suffered in vietnam and afghanistan na only embassy they sabi bomb just as they did in kosovo

Lol... Did American ever fought a war with the Chinese? So if Russia did succeed in annihilating Ukraine then in your books you'll assume Russians defeated Americans.
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by loswhite(m): 3:18pm On Mar 25, 2022
greymiles:

The lives too will be brought back to life
The gain from weapons Americans are selling and frozen assets will be used to revive them grin
So if Putin wants their land, they should just give it to Putin right?
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by Oyiboman69: 3:25pm On Mar 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

some thousands of soldiers against 44 milion united people still supported by some super power....do the math...
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by gamechanger547: 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2022
Update

LVIV, Ukraine: Rescuers were searching for survivors among the debris on Friday after two missiles hit a Ukrainian military unit on the outskirts of the city of Dnipro, causing “serious destruction,” regional governor Valentyn Reznychenko said on social media.
     
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by Noara: 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2022
Both countries should try to end this war. Because of this war, only countries like America will benefit. Because of this war, the rest of the countries will be scared and will buy new weapons from America. That's why America is not helping Ukraine.
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by Pastorsmile: 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2022
Needless war!
There is never going to be a day that NATO will over-ran Russia.
Invading Ukraine was a selfish and very huge mistake by Putin.
Putin on the other hand is an overated fellow. You do not know your military strength by the number of machines you have acquired but by the numbers of war you have fought and won and how good you are in planning.
In these days where you can't trust anyone, your machine could just be as useless as toys when they are needed most.
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by meobizy(f): 3:39pm On Mar 25, 2022
Nothing concern me with this war other than watching Nairalanders who failed JAMB multiple times type rubbish. That is the real comedy.
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by Grandkay21(m): 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2022
Putin will not accept defeat but will go all for More Weaponry war, chemicals or Nuclear , but will wake what he never wish to see ,

A United Europe against Russia won't be funny, China will abandon them if they strike Ukarine will Nuclear or Chemical weapons
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by shine12: 3:49pm On Mar 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

So US did not lose thousands of soldiers in their Middle East wars. I don't know why people think no single Russia soldier will die. Also, Ukraine is supported by all NATO countries, Money and weaponry is coming from all angles.
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by Awoo88: 4:02pm On Mar 25, 2022
Outing started a fight he is not going to win and can not win. What a foolish adventure Putin under took

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mali, Burkina Faso Deploy Warplanes In Niger After Fresh ECOWAS Threat / Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine / We Won't Apologise, Foreigners Are Not Welcome -south Africa King Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.