Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began (48914 Views)

Larry C. Johnson: “the Ukrainian Army Has Been Defeated. What’s Left Is Mop-up” / Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks / Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by JackDaAlienz(m): 11:43am On Mar 25, 2022
Nawao
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by Kingcalls: 11:43am On Mar 25, 2022
Deluded people..

So what of the destruction of structures and death of citizens and collapse of economy.... this president and his goons are bunch of clowns

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by Uptownerd: 11:43am On Mar 25, 2022
Believe this paid propaganda at your own peril.

True facts:

Captured 117 Russian tanks, yet no pictures, video, etc? As at this moment, 80% of Mariupol is obliterated, effectively rendering western Ukraine a landlocked area. Russian Forces have also practically enclosed Kyiv. The. DPR and LPR have also completely liberated the Donbass area while Azov and Ukrainian Forces are on the retreat.

We can all criticise Russia for the wanton destruction it's wrecking in Ukraine, but using fake news to do so it's a red line.

Ukraine: The Ukrainian leadership missed its chance for a sovereign state - Russian Foreign Ministry Official

An official Kremlin source with extensive knowledge of the Ukrainian military intervention has revealed that Russia may seek to annex Ukraine as the Russian Federation continues its offensives.

Ukraine: The Ukrainian leadership missed its chance for a sovereign state - Russian Foreign Ministry Official

3 Likes

Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by MansoryMX(m): 11:43am On Mar 25, 2022
It’s difficult to beat a man hands down in his own backyard
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by victorazy(m): 11:44am On Mar 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
It's a gift from Putin's hunters.. grin
Most of them abadoned their vehicle due to gas shortage and the rest... undecided

It's a shame on Putin's puppet that the same army(Russia) that everyone believe could stand USA is nothing but an overhyped nonsense..this war really exposed Putin's weakness..
Poor coordination..conscripted 19 year old kids driving 1970s vehicles with few spare parts...
Putin expected Ukraine to disarm and surrender..something that ain't gonna happen.. grin

grin did they also tell you the rubbles and piles of cracked concretes they inherited grin

1 Like

Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by Obagofixxy: 11:44am On Mar 25, 2022
Why bet9ja no carry am.... We for stake am Ukraine win home and away, score both halves ,then I fit add over 3000

1 Like

Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by Toktee(m): 11:44am On Mar 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Most of them abadoned their vehicle due to gas shortage and the rest... undecided

It's a shame on Putin's puppet that the same army(Russia) that everyone believe could stand USA is nothing but an overhyped nonsense..this war really exposed Putin's weakness..
Poor coordination..conscripted 19 year old kids driving 1970s vehicles with few spare parts...
Putin expected Ukraine to disarm and surrender..something that ain't gonna happen.. grin
grin
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:45am On Mar 25, 2022
Source..

Forbes..

Uk media

2 Likes

Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 25, 2022
His source of information is analysing social media videos and photos ..

Lol ..that's information enough ..faike newz

3 Likes

Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by Iphone5: 11:46am On Mar 25, 2022
These Ukrainians are fools, them dey destroy una country una dey jubilate say una don get more amour tanks, no be Òsìnwin behaviour be that

5 Likes

Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by ajepako(f): 11:47am On Mar 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Let me be very candid, I never believed that Ukraine can be this powerful at Initial stage of the war. Even though I supported them, I was still doubting their ability to withstand Russia because I believe all the Russia hyped I read online that Russia have this , Russia have that, they're this and they're that, little did I know that all that was just a mere lies and propaganda done by Putin's puppet.

Russia is nothing believe me.

Putin is overrated, this war has really exposed who Putin really is.

Dearie,

Ukraine has something in its favor: Determination and patriotism

Starting from its leadership to the citizenry

You cant defeat a country with both virtues..

Win or lose, Ukraine is coming out stronger and more heroic

Plus, Ukraine is even catching cruise with the war.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I mean, imagine Ukranian farmers and villagers confiscating and stealing Russian war tanks that ran out of gas, and posting it for auction on ebay... You should read funny comments accompanying those online auctions.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You got to love them Ukrainians!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by godliman: 11:47am On Mar 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Putin gragra how far? Putin will not survive this war
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by israelmao(m): 11:48am On Mar 25, 2022
Putin's overbloated ego has been punctured.
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by powerblaze(m): 11:48am On Mar 25, 2022
Igbofam:

Putin can basically only brag with long range missiles but when it comes to preparedness, manpower skill and planning he is zero.

This war has really exposed him and he must be hurting real bad behind the scenes which was why he sacked 1000 of his closest aides and why many are afraid that he may out of frustration just push go all out and release biological or nuclear weapons against Ukraine or a NATO country just to end it all.

Afterall he once said and I quote "There can be no world if there is no Russia" in other words if Russia goes down so will the entire world with it. He is ready to risk it all just to save face

Ukraine has several biolabs funded by US.
If biological attack breaks out, i doubt it will be fr Russia.
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by alcuin(m): 11:49am On Mar 25, 2022
Funny people on Nairaland.

Ukraine is losing badly. Open your eyes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by JooEeL(m): 11:50am On Mar 25, 2022
RUSSIA IS CAPTURING CITIES ON GROUND

UKRAINE IS CAPTURING THE SO-CALLED OUTDATED TANKS BY WESTERN PROPAGANDA.

MAKE UNA CONTINUE. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by Anaerobi(m): 11:50am On Mar 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Let me be very candid, I never believed that Ukraine can be this powerful at Initial stage of the war. Even though I supported them, I was still doubting their ability to withstand Russia because I believe all the Russia hyped I read online that Russia have this , Russia have that, they're this and they're that, little did I know that all that was just a mere lies and propaganda done by Putin's puppet.

LoL... No b lie. But even at that, NATO and Other powerful Countries are secretly fighting alongside Ukraine... Is it the civlinas dat had 2days training will be fighting this war? No. I doubt.

But Putin need to be nailed down. ASAP

3 Likes

Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by Burgerlomo: 11:50am On Mar 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Russia and US are not mate and Mr Put in grin definitely knows that

1 Like

Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by SandraIkuboR(f): 11:50am On Mar 25, 2022
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by mrksquare: 11:51am On Mar 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

So many mercenaries all over Europe and America are lending support to Ukraine. Beside, if not for the assistance of NATO in the area of dishing out military hardware to Ukraine, Russian by now would have overran Ukraine. Secondly, it is easier being on the defensive than being the one doing the attack. The terrain is also one advantage that Ukraine have.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by HarunaWest(m): 11:51am On Mar 25, 2022
For a country that has over 12,000 tanks.
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by BigYash: 11:52am On Mar 25, 2022
Obagofixxy:
Why bet9ja no carry am.... We for stake am Ukraine win home and away, score both halves ,then I fit add over 3000
I swear... The odd for reach 10 my nigga. grin. You funny baba.. Can't stop laughing here..

1 Like

Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by Robertgreene1(m): 11:52am On Mar 25, 2022
Interesting...But Putin will soon bomb Ukraine into the stone age
He did it in Grozny..the capital of the Chechen Republic of ichkeria(a breakaway region of Russia o)during the Second Chechen war of the early 2000s...talkmore of Ukraine...
NATO:::"we don't want a direct conflict with Russia"
Zelensky or whatever:::"we will fight Russia..in the land..air..sea wherever(borrowing the words from the famous war speech given by the British p.m Winston Churchill during the second world war)..
So the comedian thinks he is the closest thing to the great Churchill abi..lol...
NATO pushed you into a fight they ve been avoiding since the late 1940s...and u think you smart?
I already knew the comedian was nothing more than an American puppet during the Trump era..when it leaked out that Trump ordered him to investigate joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden's ties to a big Ukrainian oil company where Hunter Biden serves on the board..failing which.."he will withdraw the US aid to Ukraine which runs into millions of dollars"...come on who does that to a strong leader!!!
So all those shouting Bravery..the comedian is just dancing to the tunes of his American masters for the cash and the power..at the expense of his citizens' blood... very simple nd short

4 Likes

Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by ken6488(m): 11:53am On Mar 25, 2022
Propaganda doesn’t win wars

1 Like

Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by PointZerom: 11:53am On Mar 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I know that you're a He but pretending to be a She but continue...

1 Like

Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by OBAGADAFFI: 11:53am On Mar 25, 2022
ajepako:

Dearie,

Ukraine has something in its favor: Determination and patriotism

Starting from their leadership to the citizenry

You cant defeat a country with both virtues..

Win or lose, Ukraine is coming out stronger and more heroic

Plus, Ukraine is even catching cruise with the war.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You got to love them!

There are lots of Foreign fighters in Ukraine.

The CIA and M16 are fully on the ground.

Even the Russians know these.
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by bakar007: 11:55am On Mar 25, 2022
Igbofam:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidaxe/2022/03/24/the-ukrainian-army-has-captured-enough-russian-tanks-to-make-good-all-its-own-losses-and-then-some/amp/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8E8lOgaz4k

These Idiots are wasting their lives and future while the US cashing out with the new gas supply deal which they desperately wanted . Now they've got the future of EU energy supply in their hands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8E8lOgaz4k

Biden and his children cashing out on covid still looking for new bio weapons. While some western slaves are singing praises for their masters
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by TheGift: 11:56am On Mar 25, 2022
greymiles:
You’re here celebrating tanks
While thousands of Ukrainian lives has been lost

Freedom doesn’t come cheap. It is the price they have to pay for future generations.

1 Like

Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by ablejesus26(m): 11:56am On Mar 25, 2022
paafin:
Meanwhile, Izyum and Mauripol has fallen..

Kharkiv and Odessa are next!

Those tanks means nothing to Mother Russia

Did Mauripol fall on your head undecided

Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by Obagofixxy: 11:56am On Mar 25, 2022
BigYash:
I swear... The odd for reach 10 my nigga. grin. You funny baba.. Can't stop laughing here..

We for Don de smile

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mali, Burkina Faso Deploy Warplanes In Niger After Fresh ECOWAS Threat / We Won't Apologise, Foreigners Are Not Welcome -south Africa King Replies / Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.