Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began (48920 Views)

Larry C. Johnson: “the Ukrainian Army Has Been Defeated. What’s Left Is Mop-up” / Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks / Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by Kingsteve(m): 4:18pm On Mar 25, 2022
sapientia:
Putin Fan Bots will invade the thread

Just to rant "Western propaganda"

The new line in Nairaland to know morons and clowns

I swear.
Those guys are nothing but circus clowns.
Annoying set of homosapiens.
Tufiaaaaaaa!

*spits on Putin's zombies*
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by ablejesus26(m): 4:53pm On Mar 25, 2022
paafin:

You should accept defeat and stop wishing for what's that already happened.

I should accept defeat sad
Na me dey fight undecided

Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by afroxyz: 5:00pm On Mar 25, 2022
Na only for social media Ukraine dey win war
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by afroxyz: 5:03pm On Mar 25, 2022
HitSong:

Lol
Dumb fools don't even know how things work with war grin
Just here displaying stupidịty and cursing on putin, useless curses.

They brought a war to your house for more than a month now killing, destroying and raping your people and you think there's something you can do to make you look like you're wining grin
I wonder the type of brain that's in you people's heads...

How many Russian cities have been destroyed?

How many Russian citizens have died?

You need sense

Don't mind the ignoramus. Ukraine is winning yet the man is begging for no-fly zone and weapons. Someone that Russia wants to kill slowly
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by masseratti: 5:10pm On Mar 25, 2022
greymiles:
Because of NATO membership, you choose a decision that will take thousands of your citizen life and permanently destroy their properties
the war is not because of joining NATO.. It's because putin puppet was sacked by the people of Ukraine, this is putin ego war.. Ukraine mostly want to join EU for economic benefits not necessarily NATO.. Now he has make all of them to think twice and join NATO.

2 Likes

Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by masseratti: 5:14pm On Mar 25, 2022
KingOfAmebo:

"Don't believe everything you read online, the same tool used to brainwash you about Russia is the same tool used to brainwash you thinking Ukraine is powerful...If indeed Ukraine is this strong why is Zelebobo begging up and down from one pailament to another seeking help...

The Ukrainians are winning online but loosing heavily on the battlefield...the fact already presented itself by the consistent begging of their President?". Village People Spokesperson
oga our Nigerian army has more weapons than Boko Haram.. Have wé defeat them? NO... BEGGING for weapons does not mean they are not strong and determined, they have been fighting for over 6 years now, you now brought a corrupt lazy army with equipment to come and fight them.. They will beat them up and down if they have the equipment... This people know themselves and their weaknesses very well.. Don't joke with Ukrainians... They use to lead the Frontline of the soviet army. They are born to do this.
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by Mrtaye: 5:27pm On Mar 25, 2022
EMAXIM:

True truth of the matter is that it will be better Ukraine call for truce as soon as possible.
Why can't Russia end the occupation
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by leofab(f): 6:07pm On Mar 25, 2022
greymiles:
Because of NATO membership, you choose a decision that will take thousands of your citizen life and permanently destroy their properties
Russia tool same decision in 1942 and it landed then where they re today… some black men and shortsightedness

1 Like

Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by leofab(f): 6:08pm On Mar 25, 2022
greymiles:

The lives too will be brought back to life
The gain from weapons Americans are selling and frozen assets will be used to revive them grin
tongue
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by Awesometouch1: 6:27pm On Mar 25, 2022
The funniest thing I've read today
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by Oscillator: 6:29pm On Mar 25, 2022
HitSong:

Lol
Dumb fools don't even know how things work with war grin
Just here displaying stupidịty and cursing on putin, useless curses.

They brought a war to your house for more than a month now killing, destroying and raping your people and you think there's something you can do to make you look like you're wining grin
I wonder the type of brain that's in you people's heads...

How many Russian cities have been destroyed?

How many Russian citizens have died?

You need sense
you need help, sod

Until you get Putin's dick out of your torn anus, your life will never be the same again!

2 Likes

Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by Charly68: 6:55pm On Mar 25, 2022
117 war machines that is much ..I beg make dey send us half of it after the war to end Boko Haram menace
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by babajero(m): 7:18pm On Mar 25, 2022
According to Muslims, Western propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by ibinaboonline: 7:20pm On Mar 25, 2022
It’s not like that o. Ukraine is enjoying US and British intelligence and support. That’s a lot of weight tipping the scale.
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Let me be very candid, I never believed that Ukraine can be this powerful at Initial stage of the war. Even though I supported them, I was still doubting their ability to withstand Russia because I believe all the Russia hyped I read online that Russia have this , Russia have that, they're this and they're that, little did I know that all that was just a mere lies and propaganda done by Putin's puppet.

Russia is nothing believe me.

Putin is overrated, this war has really exposed who Putin really is.
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by ElijahIme1992(m): 8:19pm On Mar 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Let me be very candid, I never believed that Ukraine can be this powerful at Initial stage of the war. Even though I supported them, I was still doubting their ability to withstand Russia because I believe all the Russia hyped I read online that Russia have this , Russia have that, they're this and they're that, little did I know that all that was just a mere lies and propaganda done by Putin's puppet.

looooooooooool all these people taking selfie to post on social media when we know that their country is in ruins... who Dem dey deceive?
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by Aaay: 8:27pm On Mar 25, 2022
Really
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by blacknoir: 8:42pm On Mar 25, 2022
forget about the western propaganda the honest truth is the war is not going the way putin thought it would. putin underestimated ukraine ,i am very sure if he tried to invade nigeria he will be put to shame
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by iyke2frankeze: 8:45pm On Mar 25, 2022
So all the tanks and other hardwares the US and NATO allegedly claimed to have supplied Ukraine was all hoax?
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by greatness77: 10:01pm On Mar 25, 2022
phorget:

Lol... Did American ever fought a war with the Chinese? So if Russia did succeed in annihilating Ukraine then in your books you'll assume Russians defeated Americans.
I dont engage on unnecessary argument,china have engaged us two times in a war vietnam and korea, it was chinese forces dat sent us and un troops out of pyongyang dat nearly made us to nuke china if not dat truman remove macarthur
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by NotGej: 10:02pm On Mar 25, 2022
Igbofam:

There is no permanently destroyed property. They will all be rebuilt. Those who have died did so because they stood with their country and President in solidarity. They would rather die free men than live as slaves to Russia.

If Russians are okay with the dictatorial lifestyle of Putin toward them, Ukrainians are a totally different breed

Wisdom is profitable to direct. Be wise.
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by Igbofam: 10:04pm On Mar 25, 2022
NotGej:

Wisdom is profitable to direct. Be wise.

Stay f**lish
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by NotGej: 10:25pm On Mar 25, 2022
Igbofam:

Stay f**lish

You should actually heed to that. Cos no such behavior from my endz. Pussio!!
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by JooEeL(m): 10:34pm On Mar 25, 2022
obedience4:

Which ground.. Which city have they capture..
Were is your 40km long conveys..
Lol. Cry baby cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilfQNHaXNgE
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by sokera: 4:19am On Mar 26, 2022
Igbofam:

Putin can basically only brag with long range missiles but when it comes to preparedness, manpower skill and planning he is zero.

This war has really exposed him and he must be hurting real bad behind the scenes which was why he sacked 1000 of his closest aides and why many are afraid that he may out of frustration just push go all out and release biological or nuclear weapons against Ukraine or a NATO country just to end it all.

Afterall he once said and I quote "There can be no world if there is no Russia" in other words if Russia goes down so will the entire world with it. He is ready to risk it all just to save face
don’t be deceived, his military men are good but they are not happy fighting Ukraine… the Russia military are not seeing Ukraine as real enemies… give them real enemies and you will see Russia in real action … it’s not easy seeing 2 brothers fighting it can never be real war between two brothers …
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by shepherd316: 6:01pm On Mar 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Russia is up against the best elite forces and mercenaries in the NATO ranks, these forces are using the Taliban guerilla tactics with great sophistication and kick-assness. Modern welfare won't be worn with warships and fighter jets alone, Hypersonic missiles and scalar weaponry are the major deciders - Russia is the super power in these technologies. Lest I 4get, have you considered how many nuclear missiles Russia possesses ? NATO knows better than most ignorant people with illogical comments on nairaland.
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by shepherd316: 6:07pm On Mar 27, 2022
Russia is up against the best elite forces and mercenaries in the NATO ranks, these forces are using the Taliban guerilla tactics with great sophistication and kick-assness. Modern welfare won't be worn with warships and fighter jets alone, Hypersonic missiles and scalar weaponry are the major deciders - Russia is the super power in these technologies. Lest I 4get, have you considered how many nuclear missiles Russia possesses ? NATO knows better than most ignorant people with illogical comments on nairaland. I'm happy Ukraine �� seems to be winning, but i won't mix fantasy and illusion with Reality
Re: Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began by shepherd316: 6:24pm On Mar 27, 2022
sangresan:

Is it that Nairaland is full of toddlers and stark illiterates?

Ukraine has the third largest army in Europe and it has been preparing for this invasion for 7 years at least. If you cannot process this simple information, then you don't have any business on this thread.

God bless you bros, don't mind all these illiterate that are following the war on NTA, GALAXY TV etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mali, Burkina Faso Deploy Warplanes In Niger After Fresh ECOWAS Threat / We Won't Apologise, Foreigners Are Not Welcome -south Africa King Replies / Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.