Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,173 members, 7,829,191 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! (1608 Views)

The Future Is Female!! (pictures) / A Big Question To Those Acclaimed Feminists Who Believe The Future Is Female!! / Re: Feminists: Who Pays For The Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by Moz22: 11:14am On Mar 25, 2022
Candidlady:

Moz22 iam sorry !

It really baffles me when iread some stuffs on here.. They tell the woman to be submissive but let the man slide!

Didn't God create all beings equal?
it's okay
Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by Candidlady: 11:15am On Mar 25, 2022
Qatar2022:

Hoe NO, truth they say is bitter please deal with it

Okay

Please Do not forget to update us when you hit your mum or sis or wife !!

1 Like

Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by Moz22: 11:15am On Mar 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Moz22 sorry about what you went through with your momma..your case is understandable..

CandidLady.. leave that person you quoted..you really don't need to explain yourself to that person you quoted..

Only a blockhead will say a lady should be under men..it's disgusting..but the thing is I am really trying to stay clear off these set of mindless persons on the forum..
It will be really great if you don't stress yourself having a conversation with that person you quoted..
thank u
Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:15am On Mar 25, 2022
Qatar2022:

This is why I like you always, you always say the truth no matter the topic
She is piercing me too to be honest, this is not the first time,i hate what it feels like but its good.

1 Like

Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by Qatar2022: 11:16am On Mar 25, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Men, please, also be able to understand when they are trying to escape the questions!
Brother with know them
Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:17am On Mar 25, 2022
Candidlady:

Moz22 iam sorry !

It really baffles me when iread some stuffs on here.. They tell the woman to be submissive but let the man slide!

Didn't God create all beings equal?
That's a very oppressive mentality...women being under men.. cheesy
I wish there was a section where I could at least hear from sensible and mature guys not all these kids parading online claiming macho..

Candid pls don't stress yourself trying to prove your point aiit.. wink

1 Like

Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by Qatar2022: 11:17am On Mar 25, 2022
Candidlady:

Please never ever forever quote me again! Icould inflict pains yet imaginable by any being on earth on you!

Always pray our paths remains a PARALLEL LINE

have a lovely weekend
Empty threat mumu

1 Like

Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by Candidlady: 11:17am On Mar 25, 2022
Sheddy5:

God did not create all beings equal, some have authority/dominion over other.

What you saying ?

Toh!! And who wants to be the inferior one? We all wanna have authority/dominion! As a Lady iwanna have dominion or it that a sin? Iwanna be able to tell you JUMP and you ask me HOW HIGH?

1 Like

Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:18am On Mar 25, 2022
Men Pay Attention, NO VALID POINTS Have Been Given So Far!! Just Shaming And Insults To Deviate From The Questions!

I Will Be Back, Like I Said, I'm In The Bank.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:18am On Mar 25, 2022
Moz22:
thank u
Check your mail please.
Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by Sheddy5(m): 11:19am On Mar 25, 2022
Candidlady:

Just imagine?

If you say women can only be care takers... And then you blame same women who are trying to take care of your resources?

You folks are so funny cheesy

Kai
sis, don't genaralize it, i am not against that and i've not make any statement like that in this forum... Females are caretaker indicate that she build's the home and help her child's become someone great and honest by showing them mother's love; all this are attributes of a wife/mother not a girlfriend with the intention to suck boys/men dry.
Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 25, 2022
I 'came in' and I 'left' .

Katikati.

3 Likes

Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by Double0h7(f): 11:23am On Mar 25, 2022
I don't understand your question... what is the "future is female" and what does it even mean? Op, you're not a gifted (or adequate) writer so I don't understand your thread.

1 Like

Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by Sheddy5(m): 11:23am On Mar 25, 2022
Candidlady:

What you saying ?

Toh!! And who wants to be the inferior one? We all wanna have authority/dominion! As a Lady iwanna have dominion or it that a sin? Iwanna be able to tell you JUMP and you ask me HOW HIGH?
ok it's not a sin but remember there is always an adam for any female, assumptionly you have chase the adam that would probably do that because of one or two mare reasons.
Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:27am On Mar 25, 2022
Sheddy5:

ok it's not a sin but remember there is always an adam for any female, assumptionly you have chase the adam that would probably do that because of one or two mare reasons.
Bro, stop wasting your energy on her please. She is using you to derail the thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:28am On Mar 25, 2022
Double0h7:
I don't understand your question... what is the "future is female" and what does it even mean? Op, you're not a gifted (or adequate) writer so I don't understand your thread.
Is this supposed to be some kind of troll or what?
Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:29am On Mar 25, 2022
Palema007:
I 'came in' and I 'left' .

Katikati.
Very typical!
Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 25, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Very typical!
Katikati again.

1 Like

Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by Double0h7(f): 11:31am On Mar 25, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Is this supposed to be some kind of troll or what?

I guess you're struggling to read as well. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by Candidlady: 11:31am On Mar 25, 2022
Sheddy5:

Lmao the bolded got me my ribs cracking roflmfao cheesy

Yaro said ichased the Adam outta my life cheesy omg

Please who is an ADAM?

1 Like

Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by Sheddy5(m): 11:35am On Mar 25, 2022
Candidlady:

Please who is an ADAM?
the only one that can and would love you unconditionally (Adam)
Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by Candidlady: 11:35am On Mar 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That's a very oppressive mentality...women being under men.. cheesy
I wish there was a section where I could at least hear from sensible and mature guys not all these kids parading online claiming macho..

Candid pls don't stress yourself trying to prove your point aiit.. wink

Thanks Nandez.. Someone said ipushed out Adam from my life cheesy swaers this forum got some sorta higness in it cheesy
Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by Candidlady: 11:40am On Mar 25, 2022
Sheddy5:

the only one that can and would love you unconditionally (Adam)

No one can love anyone unconditionally!

For God to bless/love you there are conditions attached to it! Please correct me if iam wrong!

Your so called Adam was quick to rat Eve out when God was in the garden "the woman you gave me fed me the fruit which you said was forbidden"

1 Like

Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by IMEI: 11:49am On Mar 25, 2022
All human beings are born of women and are seeds of men

Every man owes a woman and every woman owes a man

Half of a man's being is a woman(his mother), half of a woman's being is a man(her father)

redpill and feminism in truth have no basis for existing

They're just delusions.

4 Likes

Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by Ajimusty2: 11:51am On Mar 25, 2022
i jst kuku know say this one no go gree
Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 25, 2022
Candidlady:

Please who is an ADAM?
grin grin grin grin grin grin I've been following your exchange and I commend your patience. You really have the time. grin grin . Who wants Adam? A gullible man who lost dominion because of apple. grin Dude still couldn't be a man and own up to his fault but would rather blame naive Eve. Like seriously? When there are characters like Joseph and David, Shaddy would rather reference Adam. That's very funny grin he for just type say there is a "man" for every "woman" and everybody go chill.

From all indications this thread is a DOA. The argument is baseless with no coordination. Who said "future is female"? Is this a theory, opinion or fact? Who and who postulated it? What does it connote? Isn't it just a lyrics of a song or something? Who base an argument on a slang and expects intelligent contributions on it? Lol Op must be high on something to think intelligent people argue anything.

2) The target is wrong,Op is an extremist, a possible incel. Why direct his question to feminists who on the average only wants good for women. Perhaps he should call on radical feminists and misandrists. Only these people can reason on his level and give him the possible face off he desires.

You don't just create a controversial topic on a urge and expect people to start giving it needed attention. Only dumb people who wants to show thier stupidity will give such pleasure.

3 Likes

Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by Sheddy5(m): 11:53am On Mar 25, 2022
Candidlady:

No one can love anyone unconditionally!

For God to bless/love you there are conditions attached to it! Please correct me if iam wrong!

Your so called Adam was quick to rat Eve out when God was in the garden "the woman you gave me fed me the fruit which you said was forbidden"

A loves B unconditionally and wants B to do the same (which is not a condition) hence everyone can love uncoditionally, God love us unconditionally and want us to be good creatures by keeping is commandment (which is all about love)

For God to bless anyone, you have to love him because if you love him you will eventually keep his commandments whole heartedly i.e not conditions

yes Adam did that and the lesson is "no one is perfect" that's why God allow men to choose by themself, be it bad or good, beside that scanerio, Adam indeed love Eve unconditionally.
Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by Cardealer2021(m): 11:53am On Mar 25, 2022
Vawulence everywhere cheesy
Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:13pm On Mar 25, 2022
Candidlady:

Thanks Nandez.. Someone said ipushed out Adam from my life cheesy swaers this forum got some sorta higness in it cheesy
Don't mind them CandidLady.. cheesy
Live your life candid and pls never depend on any man... smiley
Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by Candidlady: 12:15pm On Mar 25, 2022
Sheddy5:

A loves B unconditionally and wants B to do the same (which is not a condition) hence everyone can love uncoditionally, God love us unconditionally and want us to be good creatures by keeping is commandment (which is all about love) .

Bolded
Ain't that a condition? So if idont keep his commandments , what is my fate?

For God to bless anyone, you have to love him because if you love him you will eventually keep his commandments whole heartedly i.e not conditions

Another condition lol

yes Adam did that and the lesson is "no one is perfect" that's why God allow men to choose by themself, be it bad or good, beside that scanerio, Adam indeed love Eve unconditionally.

NO ONE IS PERFECT an excuse we all give to do that which is not right
Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by SandraIkuboR(f): 12:19pm On Mar 25, 2022
Feminists are a joke to the society

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by Candidlady: 12:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
Palema007:
grin grin grin grin grin grin I've been following your exchange and I commend your patience. You really have the time. grin grin . Who wants Adam? A gullible man who lost dominion because of apple. grin Dude still couldn't be a man and own up to his fault but would rather blame naive Eve. Like seriously? When there are characters like Joseph and David, Shaddy would rather reference Adam. That's very funny grin he for just type say there is a "man" for every "woman" and everybody go chill.

From all indications this thread is a DOA. The argument is baseless with no coordination. Who said "future is female"? Is this a theory, opinion or fact? Who and who postulated it? What does it connote? Isn't it just a lyrics of a song or something? Who base an argument on a slang and expects intelligent contributions on it? Lol Op must be high on something to think intelligent people argue anything.

2) The target is wrong,Op is an extremist, a possible incel. Why direct his question to feminists who on the average only wants good for women. Perhaps he should call on radical feminists and misandrists. Only these people can reason on his level and give him the possible face off he desires.

You don't just create a controversial topic on a urge and expect people to start giving it needed attention. Only dumb people who wants to show thier stupidity will give such pleasure.

And they call me a junkie lol! Funny peeps, their matter just weak me cheesy

FERNANDEZISBACK:

Don't mind them Candid.Lady.. cheesy
Live your life candid and pls never depend on any man... smiley

Depend on men? Nandez iwould rather trek from maitama down to abacha barracks than beg any dude cuz they'd brag bout it.

Iam happy with my partner and my partner is happy with me smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Love Him Even As He Sales Okirika" - Actress Says / I Like To See Women Poo / True Or False About Gynaecologist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.