Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! (1628 Views)

The Future Is Female!! (pictures) / A Big Question To Those Acclaimed Feminists Who Believe The Future Is Female!! / Re: Feminists: Who Pays For The Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:14pm On Mar 25, 2022
DryMouth:

Lemme tell you the truth.
A jobless girl can never be a feminist. Get that in your empty head.
What's the essence of claiming feminist here when you are on tinder and inmessage doing hookup?

Better stick to your trade.
And when did I claim that.. exactly what I was talking about...a kid still feeding from momma's pot.. grin

Was that what she did tho? chasing men about?
I hope your day is as nice as you are.. cheesy
Tell me.. grin
Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by legallyminded: 3:15pm On Mar 25, 2022
OP don't mind these entitlement mentality nitwits who want to eat their cake and have it? How can you claim equality when you contribute nothing? I only pity men that are still under the hypnosis of this broke and lazy leeches.
Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by legallyminded: 3:16pm On Mar 25, 2022
Beremx:
you’re sending him a PM to learn more on how to harm your mother and finally call her your Birth Giver. Have you apologized to your mother for hitting her? Because your own curse will be worse than the cursed soul you sent a PM.

Ndi ara

It's not in your place to bash him. Mind your business
Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by DryMouth: 3:17pm On Mar 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And when did I claim that.. exactly what I was talking about...a kid still feeding from momma's pot.. grin

Was that what she did tho? chasing men about?
I hope your day is as nice as you are.. cheesy
Tell me.. grin

When you finish blabbing online, read the dm i sent you on tinder and come suck this d1ck.

I also sent the hotel name and address. Please be fast
Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:18pm On Mar 25, 2022
DryMouth:

When you finish blabbing online, read the dm i sent you on tinder and come suck this d1ck.

I also sent the hotel name and address. Please be fast
Tell her to do it..she has been doing it before you were birt*** grin grin
You get?

Ask her what she did to her first love..how she abo**ted her first kid.. cheesy cheesy
Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by DryMouth: 3:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Tell her to do it..she has been doing it before you were birt*** grin grin
You get?

Ask her what she did to her first love..how she abo**ted her first kid.. cheesy cheesy
I don sha tell you finish.

Stop denying the hustle you inherited from you mother's lineage.
Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 25, 2022
Candidlady:

Moz22 iam sorry !

It really baffles me when iread some stuffs on here.. They tell the woman to be submissive but let the man slide!

Didn't God create all beings equal?
Lemme assume you're a Christian...

The thing people don't understand is that, the issue of "submissiveness" was stated on the context of marriage (Eph. 5:22, Col. 3:18) and on the basis of authority (Heb. 13:17, 1Pet. 2:13) and also to God...

All beings are created equal.... Facts!
However, there's is something called "HIERARCHY"!!

You're equal to your boss, right? But when it comes to the place of work, your boss is higher irrespective of gender, so even if your boss is a woman or a man, you must submit to your boss, no matter what...

The same applies in the concept of marriage, you and your husband are equal, however in terms of hierachy, he's higher and as such you must submit to him, irrespective of how you feel, how much you earn or whatever...

The issue is that, men misunderstand that scripture and expect that women everywhere should be submissive to them all because they have a stick in between their legs and that's just stupid!

If a woman is my boss, I must obey whether or not I like it, I can't look her to her face and tell her, "be submissive to me" that's just crazy!! Not only will I risk my job, it's also disobedience to God's word!

So if I still want to work there, then I must submit to authority (my boss), if not, I quit...

Same applies in marriage too...
Your husband is higher in hierarchy as compared to you, his wife....
So yeah....
You must submit to him...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:28pm On Mar 25, 2022
DryMouth:

I don sha tell you finish.

Stop denying the hustle you inherited from you mother's lineage.
From yours..she's probably an expert at it.. grin
Just ask her once you are done here.. how she denied him for a year just cos of an outsider.. grin
Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by DryMouth: 3:34pm On Mar 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

From yours..she's probably an expert at it.. grin
Just ask her once you are done here.. how she denied him for a year just cos of an outsider.. grin
I would have paid your mom for short time but she is old and i believe her pussy is already wrinkled and smelling.

Jst come and and do what you know how to do best. Come suck this dick.

This would be the last time I would be quoting you on this thread cos iI don't want this thread to be derailed.

Read your dm on tinder
Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2022
DryMouth:

I would gave paid you mom for short time but she is old and i believe her pussy is already wrinkled and smelling.

This would be the last time I would be quoting you on this thread cos iI don't want this thread to be derailed.

Read your dm on tinder
Are you tired kiddo... grin
She's probably doing it right now..take her off the street now..or are you happy at her sight?

Clothe and provide shelter for her before coming here to exchange words with me.. grin
Bring it on..
Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by Candidlady: 3:37pm On Mar 25, 2022
[s]
DryMouth:

I would gave paid you mom for short time but she is old and i believe her pussy is already wrinkled and smelling.

Read your dm on tinder
[/s]
Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by DryMouth: 3:39pm On Mar 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Are you tired kiddo... grin
She's probably doing it right now..take her off the street now..or are you happy at her sight?

Clothe and provide shelter for her before coming here to exchange words with me.. grin
Bring it on..
ASHAWO!!!

Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2022
DryMouth:

ASHAWO!!!
Like that woman? cheesy
The one that's receiving it from those men out there... better go hold her down...
Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by nike4love: 3:45pm On Mar 25, 2022
Sheddy5:

the only one that can and would love you unconditionally (Adam)

Stop wasting your time on a lesbians....

2 Likes

Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by nike4love: 3:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
Sheddy5:

the only one that can and would love you unconditionally (Adam)

Stop wasting your time on a lesbian...

2 Likes

Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by Candidlady: 4:02pm On Mar 25, 2022
nike4love:

Stop wasting your time on a lesbian...

Meaning ? Are you homophobic undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Terrible Bet With My Coworker Made Me Cheat On My Wife! My Peace Is Gone / If It Where You ?? / Setting Limits On Girlfriend Behavior?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.