Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,389 members, 7,836,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! (1620 Views)

The Future Is Female!! (pictures) / A Big Question To Those Acclaimed Feminists Who Believe The Future Is Female!! / Re: Feminists: Who Pays For The Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by Beremx(f): 12:22pm On Mar 25, 2022
Moz22:
sent u a pm
you’re sending him a PM to learn more on how to harm your mother and finally call her your Birth Giver. Have you apologized to your mother for hitting her? Because your own curse will be worse than the cursed soul you sent a PM.

Ndi ara

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:22pm On Mar 25, 2022
Candidlady:

And they call me a junkie lol! Funny peeps, their matter just weak me cheesy

Depend on men? Nandez iwould rather trek from maitama down to abacha barracks than beg any dude cuz they'd brag bout it.

Iam happy with my partner and my partner is happy with me smiley
Great candid..I am really glad you don't allow their words get at you...
You are great.. wink

1 Like

Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by Moz22: 12:29pm On Mar 25, 2022
Beremx:
you’re sending him a PM to learn more on how to harm your mother and finally call her your Birth Giver. Have you apologized to your mother for hitting her? Because your own curse will be worse than the cursed soul you sent a PM.

Ndi ara

Take a chill girl.. you do not know me, do you?
Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by Beremx(f): 12:37pm On Mar 25, 2022
Moz22:
Take a chill girl.. you do not know me, do you?
I don’t need to know you. Your story of hitting your mother has exposed you on NL. Go and apologize to the woman who birthed you. Period!!

1 Like

Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by Moz22: 12:45pm On Mar 25, 2022
Beremx:
I don’t need to know you. Your story of hitting your mother has exposed you on NL. Go and apologize to the woman who birthed you. Period!!
and so what has the got to do with me sending him a pm? If I didn't want it exposed, I wouldn't put it out here for y'all to read.. I knew what I signed up for when I posted it. So rest ma'am
Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by wonder233: 12:53pm On Mar 25, 2022
Lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique, rules 2, 3 and 7. Threats to a nairaland member.
Candidlady:

Please never ever forever quote me again! Icould inflict pains yet imaginable by any being on earth on you!

Always pray our paths remains a PARALLEL LINE

have a lovely weekend
Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by Sheddy5(m): 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
Candidlady:

Bolded Ain't that a condition? So if idont keep his commandments , what is my fate?

Another condition lol

NO ONE IS PERFECT an excuse we all give to do that which is not right
no pro if that is classify as condition in your perspective.
you mean you're perfect?
Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by Candidlady: 1:13pm On Mar 25, 2022
Sheddy5:

no pro if that is classify as condition in your perspective.

you mean you're perfect?

Iam not perfect but idont hide under the umbrella of imperfections!

wonder233:
Lalast.iclala, myn.d44, Domin.ique, rules 2, 3 and 7. Threats to a nairaland member.

What a waste
Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by Hartugrin27(m): 1:22pm On Mar 25, 2022
Candidlady:

Please never ever forever quote me again! Icould inflict pains yet imaginable by any being on earth on you!

Always pray our paths remains a PARALLEL LINE

have a lovely weekend

Lol
So, candilady get oga...
Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by Sheddy5(m): 1:30pm On Mar 25, 2022
Candidlady:

Iam not perfect but idont hide under the umbrella of imperfections!

What a waste
okay
Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by Hartugrin27(m): 1:31pm On Mar 25, 2022
IMEI:
All human beings are born of women and are seeds of men

Every man owes a woman and every woman owes a man

Half of a man's being is a woman(his mother), half of a woman's being is a man(her father)

redpill and feminism in truth have no basis for existing

They're just delusions.

Since I join dis forum, u re the first person who make me feel 'wow'
Kip it up
U re bless with wisdom..
All dis redpillers n feminist no get sense...
How I wish covid19 had already erased dem from dis earth. dey r all disgusting

1 Like

Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by Hartugrin27(m): 1:35pm On Mar 25, 2022
Beremx:

Ndi ara

That's not really truth sha cos once u know ya sin, ask for forgiveness from God n your mom..
Ask for forgiveness n b assure she forgives u from d deepest heart...
Look for pure honey..wake up as early as possible, give it to her n let her lick n pray for u..
U re bless man
N pls, never repeat that
Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:14pm On Mar 25, 2022
Cardealer2021:
Vawulence everywhere cheesy
Abi.
Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:16pm On Mar 25, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
Feminists are a joke to the society
Females carrying their subs.
Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by Cardealer2021(m): 2:16pm On Mar 25, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Abi.
Ignore those girls they obviously want to derail this thread
Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:22pm On Mar 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Great candid..I am really glad you don't allow their words get at you...
You are great.. wink
She has written a novel on my thread at this point, i don't know, neither do i care about anything you think or say likewise her, but if she can write this much, then i have gotten under her skin. Emotions are great inspirations. wink

2 Likes

Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by Qatar2022: 2:42pm On Mar 25, 2022
Candidlady:

Okay

Please Do not forget to update us when you hit your mum or sis or wife !!
That's cheat blackmail from you and some evil mother out there uses against their children
Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
Qatar2022:

That's cheat blackmail from you and some evil mother out there uses against their children
Thank You!
Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:46pm On Mar 25, 2022
Cardealer2021:

Ignore those girls they obviously want to derail this thread
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by DryMouth: 2:46pm On Mar 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Any woman that called herself a feminist is a joker. There's nothing as such. Because all the feminist I have seen who were my friends and still my friends makes the movement a joke. They still go back to beg men they despised so much for financial help, they still need men to assist them in difficult task... seeing all these it goes contrary to what they have been preaching . I can't help, but to laugh seriously about how joke our women folk can be.

I am not a feminist, because I Know there's no way I can be equal with men, trying to be equal with men is like trying to say that God didn't know what he was doing when he said that women will be under men.

I am only against insults given to women which I have to defend women at all cost...And this has made alot of people to mistake me as a feminist.
This is a very honest review.
I like your reasoning.
Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:48pm On Mar 25, 2022
DryMouth:
This is a very honest review. I like your reasoning.
Did you see how other females are attacking her?
Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by DryMouth: 2:49pm On Mar 25, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Did you see how other females are attacking her?
Those ones are still living in fantasy

1 Like

Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 2:54pm On Mar 25, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:55pm On Mar 25, 2022
DryMouth:
Sharrap your useless and smelling mouth for good.
Frustrated wannabe feminist
grin
Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:55pm On Mar 25, 2022
DryMouth:

Sharrap your useless and smelling mouth for good.

Frustrated wannabe feminist
You should.. she's enjoying her life while you are crying on her mention huh? grin

How about you get a grip of yourself and stop proving to be a petty kid.. cheesy
Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
DryMouth:
Those ones are still living in fantasy
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:57pm On Mar 25, 2022
Beremx:

Ndi ara

Beremx.. shocked smiley

1 Like

Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by DryMouth: 2:58pm On Mar 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You should.. she's enjoying her life while you are crying on her mention huh? grin

How about you get a grip of yourself and stop proving to be a petty kid.. cheesy
Feminist online
Dicksucker offline.
Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by DryMouth: 2:59pm On Mar 25, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Very golden
Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:00pm On Mar 25, 2022
DryMouth:

Feminist online
Dicksucker offline.

You mean that woman at home? shocked grin
Is that how she's doing it when he's not around? shocked

Help her life and stop crying on a lady's mention..well you are still growing so maybe when you stop feeding from momma's pot you will understand better.. grin grin kiss
Re: FEMINISTS Who Believe THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, Come In & Answer These 2 Questions!! by DryMouth: 3:04pm On Mar 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You mean that woman at home? shocked grin
Is that how she's doing it when he's not around? shocked

Help her life and stop crying on a lady's mention..well you are still growing so maybe when you stop feeding from momma's pot you will understand better.. grin grin kiss
Lemme tell you the truth.
A jobless girl can never be a feminist. Get that in your empty head.
What's the essence of claiming feminist here when you are on tinder and inmessage doing hookup?

Better stick to your trade.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of A Lady Giving Mouth Gig To A Man In A Club Surfaces Online (18+) / Please Help Out I Can't Sleep!!!! / A Shocked House Wife Found A 12ft Long Python Rearing Up In Her Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.