Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married (19010 Views)

Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age / Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. / How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married by Mariangeles(f): 8:45pm On Mar 26, 2022
Munzy14:

O kwa i biala ugbu a... cheesy

Zukwanuike!

That was an innocent k... wink

As you can see, I responded to his m
Next question na..

It was more of he didn’t take offense from the K reply.
Op wu cool guy.

1 Like

Re: Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married by Munzy14(m): 8:47pm On Mar 26, 2022
Mariangeles:

That guy was using scope to mock the guy.
Lol...Some comments here are from experience atimes.

I noticed people are open here, because of the incognito status of here..If not it will always be sugar coated lies all through...Ashi ocha!.

1 Like

Re: Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married by Munzy14(m): 8:49pm On Mar 26, 2022
Mariangeles:

It was more of he didn’t take offense from the K reply.
Op wu cool guy.
I hula gi!

A wukwala nwaanyi na a choputa fault na okwu nwanne ma o wu enyi Di ya gwara Di ya o...grin

By so doing, you create problem where it isn't in existence.
Re: Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married by Mariangeles(f): 8:52pm On Mar 26, 2022
Munzy14:

I hula gi!

A wukwala nwaanyi na a choputa fault na okwu nwanne ma o wu enyi Di ya gwara Di ya o...grin

By so doing, you create problem where it isn't in existence.

A chogbuola onwe’m n’okwu! grin

Ngwa e wela iwe. cheesy
Re: Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married by emmanuelbrown26: 8:54pm On Mar 26, 2022
Mariangeles:

Since there’s no trouble in his life, he decided to look for some to spice things up. cheesy
Spice u say? Well what was I expecting from daughters of eve if not same story in different ways or angles.
Re: Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married by Munzy14(m): 8:56pm On Mar 26, 2022
Mariangeles:

A chogbuola onwe’m n’okwu! grin

Ngwa e wela iwe. cheesy
Good you know...

1 Like

Re: Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married by Mariangeles(f): 8:56pm On Mar 26, 2022
[s]
emmanuelbrown26:

Spice u say? Well what was I expecting from daughters of eve if not same story in different ways or angles.
[/s]

Shut up!

A man with a wicked heart like yours can never expect any good thing from anyone one, much less from a female.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married by Munzy14(m): 9:10pm On Mar 26, 2022
Mariangeles:
[s][/s]

Shut up!

A man with a wicked heart like yours can never expect any good thing from anyone one, much less from a female.
O kwa i chotala okwu? grin grin

Ka m lewe unu ka cinema..
Re: Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married by emmanuelbrown26: 9:33pm On Mar 26, 2022
Mariangeles:
[s][/s]

Shut up!

Bia this girl, well since u don't hv respect for elders, I will only blame the person that Brough u up
Re: Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married by Mariangeles(f): 9:35pm On Mar 26, 2022
Munzy14:

O kwa i chotala okwu? grin grin

Ka m lewe unu ka cinema..

Hapuga onye ahu!

Just go through his posts, I ga a ghota udi mmadu o wu.
O nwere ajo obi ebe umu nwaanyi no.
You noticed how he twisted my comment with his twisted devious heart?

1 Like

Re: Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married by Mariangeles(f): 9:38pm On Mar 26, 2022
[s]
emmanuelbrown26:

Bia this girl, well since u don't hv respect for elders, I will only blame the person that Brough u up
[/s]

Taa! Meshie onu!

Just go through your negative posts and tell me if you deserve respect.
Do you even respect yourself?
What a twisted mind you have! And to think you have at least a sister.

3 Likes

Re: Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married by Kobojunkie: 9:41pm On Mar 26, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Respect for elders like the old ones you all worship as leaders in Nigeria, the same ones who held your futures, and now the future of your own children hostage for going on 30 years or even more? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married by Munzy14(m): 9:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
Mariangeles:

Hapuga onye ahu!

Just go through his posts, I ga a ghota udi mmadu o wu.
O nwere ajo obi ebe umu nwaanyi no.
You noticed how he twisted my comment with his twisted devious heart?
There is a way I follow here, Only you and seun that I go to read comments..

Any other person is randomly mentioned and conversation starts...

I don't keep tabs..
Re: Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married by Mariangeles(f): 9:43pm On Mar 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Respect for elders like the old ones you all worship as leaders in Nigeria, the same ones who held your futures, and now the future of your own children hostage for going on 30 years or even more? undecided

Hahahahahahahahahaha grin
Re: Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married by Mariangeles(f): 9:49pm On Mar 26, 2022
Munzy14:

There is a way I follow here, Only you and seun that I go to read comments..

Any other person is randomly mentioned and conversation starts...

I don't keep tabs..

Almost the same thing with me. Apart from you and a few people I relate with on a regular here, the others are just random.

Why I took notice of that guy was the day he twisted one of my comments with his wicked heart, and vomited all sorts of rubbish.
So, every time I came across his comments by chance, I noticed that it was the same pattern.
Then today, I decided to go through his posts, and I realized the kind of person he is.

1 Like

Re: Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married by Munzy14(m): 10:00pm On Mar 26, 2022
Mariangeles:

Almost the same thing with me. Apart from you and a few people I relate with on a regular here, the others are just random.

Why I took notice of that guy was the day he twisted one of my comments with his wicked heart, and vomited all sorts of rubbish.
So, every time I came across his comments by chance, I noticed that it was the same pattern.
Then today, I decided to go through his posts, and I realized the kind of person he is.
Some times you ignore, mana ya karia you have the permission to were oku wuzuo onye owu ahu... grin grin

Some will use your words to get under your skin which is normal here...Grow thicker skin biko..

It's becoming somehow..mgbe o wula they get on your nerves easily....Work on that..Don't allow it all the time.
Re: Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married by Mariangeles(f): 10:51pm On Mar 26, 2022
Munzy14:

Some times you ignore, mana ya karia you have the permission to were oku wuzuo onye owu ahu... grin grin

Some will use your words to get under your skin which is normal here...Grow thicker skin biko..

It's becoming somehow..mgbe o wula they get on your nerves easily....Work on that..Don't allow it all the time.

Of course, there are some that are just randomly rude, and I don’t bother replying. And I might not even remember the moniker after that day.

And there are some that are up to no good, and you just have to put them in their place, otherwise, it continues.

Haven’t you noticed that females get picked on and bullied too often on this platform by males?
And other males will just look away, instead of standing up for that female, and they’d still expect you not to react, ka I za ezigbo mmadu.
Then, when you have no choice but to defend yourself, mgbe ahu, gi awuzia…
Cowards juru nga!

I che na otu m di nga wu otu m di on a norm?
I recently saw some of my old comments on a 2019 thread, and I regretted knowing and being on nairaland.

I’d rather leave this place, than tolerate nonsense from any of them trouble makers.

1 Like

Re: Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 1:39am On Mar 27, 2022
Oshey! grin

Zonefree:
Get a babymama...marriage is overrated, especially with a Nigerian girl.

1 Like

Re: Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married by Munzy14(m): 9:45am On Mar 27, 2022
Mariangeles:

Of course, there are some that are just randomly rude, and I don’t bother replying. And I might not even remember the moniker after that day.

And there are some that are up to no good, and you just have to put them in their place, otherwise, it continues.

Haven’t you noticed that females get picked on and bullied too often on this platform by males?
And other males will just look away, instead of standing up for that female, and they’d still expect you not to react, ka I za ezigbo mmadu.
Then, when you have no choice but to defend yourself, mgbe ahu, gi awuzia…
Cowards juru nga!

I che na otu m di nga wu otu m di on a norm?
I recently saw some of my old comments on a 2019 thread, and I regretted knowing and being on nairaland.

I’d rather leave this place, than tolerate nonsense from any of them trouble makers.
It is not about being bullied as a female, In the male instinct, some use it as attention seeking...Even though it is unhealthy.. lipsrsealed

And the fact it is a faceless forum, expect any thing...But be yourself...Some females can hide under male handle to lunch missiles...Some males hide under female to behave any How as well.

Other males didn't just look away, They are minding their businesses..No sane male interferes in a male and female fight, Except the male is becoming physically aggressive...Or it is his woman, mother or sister.

Again, no sane man, I mean real man will engage in a fight with a woman...He only tell her the blunt truth and move...It is not in a place of man to keep trolling and fight a woman from a thread to another..It calls for mental evaluation at yaba left. grin

Not everyone walking on the street is healthy, not everyone behind the keyboard is mentally fit..

Again,there are individually differences, people view a common problem from different perspective and will definitely comment in a way that might get you reeled up...

Example, in thread i frowned at two virgins marrying, a lady came directly to let OP see my comment as rubbish and her advise stands..Even you came to condemn it as well because it doesnt align with yours..

If I am not confident and understanding, I would have changed it for you and her grin..
So looking at this example, all men are not same...Some men will not take that...Infact They will attack and make you and that lady feel reduced.

And likely it will not end there...

And I have noticed it is just few ladies get attacked by such men.

The ladies that get attacked, and the yeye guys that attack women on all thread should just go and work on themselves..

Going back to your old post, you used to have that married woman vibe with maybe one or two kids grin..But, how you have allowed yourself to be influenced negatively by ndi Ara juru ebe a is a full course that must be studied cheesy

Normally I will look away in this issue, but as long as it is you involved, I am concerned..

Be yourself here, have fun, meet good and great people here, don't tolerate rubbish from anyone.
But, don't drag it too long.
Re: Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married by Hydronium(m): 12:20pm On Mar 27, 2022
Munzy14:

Their is no way I can insist on what I want in almost every situation...But some things are not negotiable...

Things like religion, beliefs because we must be on same page for the spiritual direction of the family...

But some other critical decision, we put heads together for ideas..Even though an alpha, I don't like dominating/forcing my woman...I have realized you enjoy some ladies most when you guarantee them a little freedom and a mind of their own..

More like you sit back, and position her for the moves atimes...Some of them are go getters...Just like in a game of chess.

Wow. I'm happy there are still men like you.
Other men believe you should do either of the above.
I believe that one should assess what makes his wife tick, and let her have it.

1 Like

Re: Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married by emmanuelbrown26: 12:32pm On Mar 27, 2022
Mariangeles:
[s][/s]

Taa! Meshie onu!

Just go through your negative posts and tell me if you deserve respect.
Do you even respect yourself?
What a twisted mind you have! And to think you have at least a sister.
I still maintain my stand that u should go back to your family, let them teach u some manners bcs u lack it. If u can insult an elder like me, then it is finished
Re: Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married by Mariangeles(f): 1:15pm On Mar 27, 2022
[s]
emmanuelbrown26:

I still maintain my stand that u should go back to your family, let them teach u some manners bcs u lack it. If u can insult an elder like me, then it is finished
[/s]

The Bible says Great men are not always wise, neither do the (all) aged understand (good) judgment.

Being older will not automatically earn you respect (especially on a faceless forum that levels everyone), rather, your good sense of judgment and fairness will earn you respect.

You cannot keep going the way you’re going, especially at females, and expect to be respected(by them). No!

If you come at me again, or any of females that I care about on this forum, I will come back at you harder!

4 Likes

Re: Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married by Munzy14(m): 3:38pm On Mar 27, 2022
Hydronium:

Wow. I'm happy there are still men like you.
Other men believe you should do either of the above.
I believe that one should assess what makes his wife tick, and let her have it.

You must find a way to mix and balance the two..As a man.

Women are human..Some are super intelligent..You explore her but don't exploit her as her man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married by Kobojunkie: 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

How old are you and what makes you think yourself an elder? undecided

According to your profile, you've been on nairaland since 2013, so my guess is your logged one in your youth leading me to believe you are probably close to of in your 30s, and judging by the way you present yourself in your posts, I say you are definitely a Nigerian but around the 30 age range. So what I don't understand is why you feel you need to be Accorded respect based solely on the number that is your age..... care to explain why? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married by emmanuelbrown26: 11:05pm On Mar 27, 2022
Mariangeles:
[s][/s]

The Bible says Great men are not always wise, neither do the (all) aged understand (good) judgment.

Being older will not automatically earn you respect (especially on a faceless forum that levels everyone), rather, your good sense of judgment and fairness will earn you respect.

You cannot keep going the way you’re going, especially at females, and expect to be respected(by them). No!

If you come at me again, or any of females that I care about on this forum, I will come back at you harder!
Lolsssssssss, u really really made my day dear. I know dem daughters of eve, I hv handled their cases and I know their weapon. U are a typical naija lady, always playing d victim card.
Naija ladies always want a man to dance to their tones and whenever a man dances opposite that's when wahala will start
Re: Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married by emmanuelbrown26: 11:10pm On Mar 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
How old are you and what makes you think yourself an elder? undecided

According to your profile, you've been on nairaland since 2013, so my guess is your logged one in your youth leading me to believe you are probably close to of in your 30s, and judging by the way you present yourself in your posts, I say you are definitely a Nigerian but around the 30 age range. So what I don't understand is why you feel you need to be Accorded respect based solely on the number that is your age..... care to explain why? undecided
Yeah, I care to explain.
Time of registration has nothing, absolutely nothing to do with someone's age.
It was an old member that introduced me to Nairaland and I equally introduced peeps to Nairaland.
Having volunteered to an NGO that deals on human rights, domestic violence and child abuse, women always plays d victim card and that's has being their weapon in defeating men. So being a crossader for men shouldn't be an issue
Re: Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married by Hydronium(m): 3:47pm On Mar 28, 2022
Mariangeles:

Some of you people just hate it when some men are not promiscuous as you expect them to be.
Do you think everyone regard sex the same way?

By certified, I mean we each are sure that the other is a virgin, unlike in many relationships where guys are not sure about their fiancee's status and vice versa.

2 Likes

Re: Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married by bukatyne(f): 4:09pm On Mar 28, 2022
Mariangeles:

Some of you people just hate it when some men are not promiscuous as you expect them to be.
Do you think everyone regard sex the same way?

@bold:

Very correct.

3 Likes

Re: Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married by bukatyne(f): 4:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
Hydronium:
I'm looking forward to getting married in a year or so, and I'm looking for counsel which can help me and those who are in my shoes.

Are there certain exercises, experiences, plans, or actions which you regret having not taken before you got married?

Married folks, come in please.

Your marriage is what you & your wife make of it.

While your principles might not change, your tastes and wants might change in line with your pocket and/or association.

If in 10 years time, you want to try bungee jumping, how would you turn back the hands of time to your singlehood to do it?

Or correct money touch your hand and suddenly you can only eat goats caught on Mount Everest, how do you rewind to today?

Or twenty years in, you feel the need to go back to school to read Law, how do you time travel?

Just ensure that the principles of you & your intended doesn't change, you are both teachable/coachable, you both have mutual respect for yourselves as a human being/person, you both put your family& marriage first and you are both willing to compromise.

Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married by Klass99(f): 4:25pm On Mar 28, 2022
cool

2 Likes

Re: Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married by faithfull18(f): 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
Klass99:

kiss Seven blessings!
A thousand isn't too much grin

3 Likes

Re: Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married by Klass99(f): 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2022

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) / Temperament Issues : A Choleric Woman / Giving Your Daughter Car As A Wedding Gift Wrong Without The Husband's Consent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.