Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married (19009 Views)

Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age / Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. / How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married by DonroxyII: 9:55pm On Mar 28, 2022
Hydronium:

Speaking of leading the home as a man, do you insist on what you want? Or you confer together and come to a consensus?
Just take your wife as a Friend And Respect her Womanhood: The Journey will direct itself and no matter the bends, hills and slopes, as far as the Friendship is there both of you will sail through time.

Also Pregnancy, marriage, sex, Period change a woman's mood so be ready to be a Man(Mature Gender) all through.

See everything she does as a means of building a Great Man in You whether You Disagree or Agree with Her. Study her Moods and learn how to speak in her voice (Most People like their own Voice not possibly yours) thus communicate to her in such a way that drives her understanding and both of you will agree more than disagree, Listen to her objection and acknowledge her submissions.

Between me and You(Leave Nairaland):
If you request for a favour and she no gree: Give her Sex to Orgasm and on the bed after she is spent, ask again cooly, she should oblige... I call it: Sex for Favour:

Be Her Son: Thus she should be free to send you on Errand and You should be free to request for Breast Milk or Fried Meat: Like "Say it to Her Ears, Mummy, Can I get to Suck Breast before you leave for Office this Morning.." Make Her feel the Motherhood and You Children will never Disrespect Her because they will take the Cue from You and You already ingrained Motherhood in Her: Do House Chores Bro. Yeah, If she cooks, You sweep. If she is washing the toilets, Do Laundry!

Dad: You should have that father figure and charisma to send her on errands and Commands that Honour of being Obliged without Force. Play time is Over Here and This is where You exudes Your Manliness.

Elder Brother: She should be able to approach you for any Brotherly advice and cat fights: Beef.. Just be the Big Elder Brother:

Friend: Most Women like Tatafo and Be Ready to be Her Chat Mate trust me, She will drop that phone and face You. The next House that will be Bombed in Ukraine Na her mouth you go hear am grin also Those Pillow plays and Hide and Seek

Husband: Let Her name you "My Husband" by Herself and that comes with all the Favour and Flavour of Womanhood Almighty God endowed her with: This is where Your Reward for all Your efforts lies cheesy

Lastly: Be Committed and Dedicated to Make your Home Work and Never-Ever joke with God If you are a Believer, nothing helps against Gravity(Fluctuations) than God and makes everything easier.

Hint:
If you wants your way and she blocks it without concrete reason:
Organise sex for favour and after the pre-intimacy or after the act: Re-Submit your tender and Approval should be granted before her orgasmic brain closes cheesy ... Once it closes that session is closed. You wait for next Session grin .....

Happy Marriage is not a huge Work but a Commitment and Dedication just like Playing FifA or PES: It's just a Game that comes with it's Up and Down but in the Long-run it's all about "Fun" !!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married by Hydronium(m): 11:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
DonroxyII:
Just take your wife as a Friend And Respect her Womanhood: The Journey will direct itself and no matter the bends, hills and slopes, as far as the Friendship is there both of you will sail through time.

Also Pregnancy, marriage, sex, Period change a woman's mood so be ready to be a Man(Mature Gender) all through.

See everything she does as a means of building a Great Man in You whether You Disagree or Agree with Her. Study her Moods and learn how to speak in her voice (Most People like their own Voice not possibly yours) thus communicate to her in such a way that drives her understanding and both of you will agree more than disagree, Listen to her objection and acknowledge her submissions.

If you request for a favour and she no gree: Give her Sex to Orgasm and on the bed after she is spent, ask again cooly, she should oblige... I call it: Sex for Favour:

Be Her Son: Thus she should be free to send you on Errand and You should be free to request for Breast Milk or Fried Meat: Like "Say it to Her Ears, Mummy, Can I get to Suck Breast before you leave for Office this Morning.." Make Her feel the Motherhood and You Children will never Disrespect Her because they will take the Cue from You and You already ingrained Motherhood in Her: Do House Chores Bro. Yeah, If she cooks, You sweep. If she is washing the toilets, Do Laundry!

Dad: You should have that father figure and charisma to send her on errands and Commands that Honour of being Obliged without Force. Play time is Over Here and This is where You exudes Your Manliness.

Elder Brother: She should be able to approach you for any Brotherly advice and cat fights: Beef.. Just be the Big Elder Brother:

Friend: Most Women like Tatafo and Be Ready to be Her Chat Mate trust me, She will drop that phone and face You. The next House that will be Bombed in Ukraine Na her mouth you go hear am grin also Those Pillow plays and Hide and Seek

Husband: Let Her name you "My Husband" by Herself and that comes with all the Favour and Flavour of Womanhood Almighty God endowed her with: This is where Your Reward for all Your efforts lies cheesy

Lastly: Be Committed and Dedicated to Make your Home Work and Never-Ever joke with God If you are a Believer, nothing helps against Gravity(Fluctuations) than God and makes everything easier.

Hint:
Organise sex for favour and after the pre-intimacy or after the act: Re-Submit your tender and Approval should be granted before her orgasmic brain closes cheesy ... Once it closes that session is closed. You wait for next Session grin .....

Happy Marriage is not a huge Work but a Commitment and Dedication just like Playing FifA or PES: It's just a Game that comes with it's Up and Down but in the Long-run it's all about "Fun" !!

Hear! hear!
Thanks so much DonroxyII
You really took your time on this one. And I'm so glad because you made so much sense. Unfortunately, we don't get to hear this again because times have 'seemingly' changed.

2 Likes

Re: Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married by DonroxyII: 11:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
Hydronium:

Hear! hear!
Thanks so much DonroxyII
You really took your time on this one. And I'm so glad because you made so much sense. Unfortunately, we don't get to hear this again because times have 'seemingly' changed.
HML in advance. You are welcome Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married by Hydronium(m): 11:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
bukatyne:

Your marriage is what you & your wife make of it.

While your principles might not change, your tastes and wants might change in line with your pocket and/or association.

If in 10 years time, you want to try bungee jumping, how would you turn back the hands of time to your singlehood to do it?

Or correct money touch your hand and suddenly you can only eat goats caught on Mount Everest, how do you rewind to today?

Or twenty years in, you feel the need to go back to school to read Law, how do you time travel?

Just ensure that the principles of you & your intended doesn't change, you are both teachable/coachable, you both have mutual respect for yourselves as a human being/person, you both put your family& marriage first and you are both willing to compromise.

Good luck.

Hmm a lot of insight and foresight to be had.
Thanks a great deal bukatyne.

1 Like

Re: Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married by Hydronium(m): 11:33pm On Mar 28, 2022
DonroxyII:

Hint:

Btw, this sex for favour thingy is hardcore. I thought it worked for men only
Re: Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married by DonroxyII: 11:40pm On Mar 28, 2022
Hydronium:

Btw, this sex for favour thingy is hardcore. I thought it worked for men only
Women Own Sex not Men.

What Men Own is The Honour She gives You after You gave Her Orgasm. A right man doesn't cum before her woman.

If you don't do your job on the bed very well, give her $1bn and You will still be disrespected ! But No matter the girl or the session, guys cum easily. But women don't Cum easily, it involves alot and mostly Pyschological.

So if you make her cum, Be Rest Assured you are walking your two feet on her Brain and anything you say is Ho-Ha even if you don't have One Kobo, she will raise You till God enrich you even if it is Never grin... but the Orgasm must be kept intact!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married by Hydronium(m): 8:44am On Mar 29, 2022
DonroxyII:
Women Own Sex not Men.

What Men Own is The Honour She gives You after You gave Her Orgasm. A right man doesn't cum before her woman.

If you don't do your job on the bed very well, give her $1bn and You will still be disrespected ! But No matter the girl or the session, guys cum easily. But women don't Cum easily, it involves alot and mostly Pyschological.

So if you make her cum, Be Rest Assured you are walking your two feet on her Brain and anything you say is Ho-Ha even if you don't have One Kobo, she will raise You till God enrich you even if it is Never grin... but the Orgasm must be kept intact!

O boi
These are gems o
So how do you 'delay' until she cums

1 Like

Re: Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married by DonroxyII: 1:08pm On Mar 29, 2022
Hydronium:

O boi
These are gems o
So how do you 'delay' until she cums
On this Note, You wanna go Premium with me, You will pay me o !

4 Likes

Re: Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married by Hydronium(m): 1:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
DonroxyII:
On this Note, You wanna go Premium with me, You will pay me o !

I don't mind o bros cheesy
Re: Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married by almarthins(m): 1:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
Mariangeles:
What counsel do you seek? Ahithophel’s counsel?

Lol... Why u come mention ahithophel na. You just gave the guy the bad idea
Re: Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
Munzy14:

Lol..People don't like to hear the ugly truth..

But it is what it is...

Woke ke? Most abused word on social media.

I am more of traditional man.
Woke,wake, weak or week anything you call it is out of the context. undecided
Lol... You are missing the fact that these two will have no past experience to compare their intimacy with .

They will most likely be each other's best.

2 Likes

Re: Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married by Anfieldboss: 1:44pm On Mar 29, 2022
Buy a car. I seriously regret not buying a car before getting married. Now I earn more but family expenses is making it difficult for me to save. I have always loved Ride Hailing, and I would have conveniently be doing it as a side hustle.

My advice to young men, if you earn average say between 150-250k per month, ensure you buy a car before you get married, else it will be more difficult for you when you are married.

4 Likes

Re: Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
Hydronium:
I'm looking forward to getting married in a year or so, and I'm looking for counsel which can help me and those who are in my shoes.

Are there certain exercises, experiences, plans, or actions which you regret having not taken before you got married?

Married folks, come in please.

Some of my friends made sure they travelled the world before they settled down. You can still do this after marriage but it may be costly (if you're going with spouse and children) and you'd also have to book your holidays around the school holidays as you can't take your kids out of school during term time.
Re: Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married by bluefilm: 1:53pm On Mar 29, 2022
Hydronium:
I'm looking forward to getting married in a year or so, and I'm looking for counsel which can help me and those who are in my shoes.

Are there certain exercises, experiences, plans, or actions which you regret having not taken before you got married?

Don't marry.

I repeat, Don't you ever get married.

You will live to regret it.
Re: Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married by graceama: 1:55pm On Mar 29, 2022
[quote author=faithfull18 post=111377464]
Yes, satisfying. Stop discouraging chastity in order to sound woke. Those who slept around, leaving a part of themselves with everyone they had sex with were once virgins. It's better for partners to be virgins and they both get to learn.

I am certain if everyone adhered, the rate of infidelity and stories related to it won't be as much as we have it now.

OP, you are doing well.

God bless you for this comment

3 Likes

Re: Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married by Mitsurugi(m): 1:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
Hydronium:

Lol. Thanks tho but I don't believe in that. My fiancee & I are 'certified' virgins grin and looking forward to a satisfying sex life.

Satisfying sex life indeed grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married by sekundosekundo: 2:00pm On Mar 29, 2022
Hydronium:

Wow thanks.
But midlife crisis? I thought that thing happened around age 40. I'm just clocking 30.

Do you have steady income?
Are you ready to tolerate nonsense?
Do you have enough clothes and shoes?
Is your wife working or have something meaningful she's doing?

Marriage comes with a lot burdens and when you're not prepared for those financial burdens, it is catastrophic.
If you have money build house in your village where you'll be staying if you go home.
Re: Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married by biggestmanhood(m): 2:06pm On Mar 29, 2022
1 wish I Bleep over 500 women before I got married. Though I only fuucked 57 women before getting married one of the women nickname me my moniker (biggest manhood)
Re: Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married by Hydronium(m): 2:07pm On Mar 29, 2022
bluefilm:

Don't marry.

I repeat, Don't you ever get married.

You will live to regret it.

I kinda get how you feel dude.

But don't you think you're projecting your own poor 'experiences' of marriage on those who'd rather be married?

2 Likes

Re: Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 29, 2022
Hydronium:

Marry a woman that has a prospect, mature in understanding, humble, intelligent and respectful.
In all these, go for working class cus love is not the koko in marriage...na money and food for table.

2 Likes

Re: Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married by Hydronium(m): 2:10pm On Mar 29, 2022
Anfieldboss:
Buy a car. I seriously regret not buying a car before getting married. Now I earn more but family expenses is making it difficult for me to save. I have always loved Ride Hailing, and I would have conveniently be doing it as a side hustle.

My advice to young men, if you earn average say between 150-250k per month, ensure you buy a car before you get married, else it will be more difficult for you when you are married.

I feel you Anfieldboss.

Nevertheless, I still think getting items like that is not all about calculation.
There is a favour dimension that a good woman should bring into your life that will multiply what you have several times, and even bring you into unexpected financial breakthrough.

N.B. He who finds a wife, finds a good thing, and obtains 'favour'...
Re: Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married by bluefilm: 2:10pm On Mar 29, 2022
Hydronium:
I kinda get how you feel dude.

But don't you think you're projecting your own poor 'experiences' of marriage on those who'd rather be married?

I am not even married.

So why and where will I be projecting my own poor marriage experience from?

But the reality is that when you look around you, you keep on seeing more and more reasons why getting married is actually a very terrible decision, most especially if you are a guy.

1 Like

Re: Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married by Hydronium(m): 2:11pm On Mar 29, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Some of my friends made sure they travelled the world before they settled down. You can still do this after marriage but it may be costly (if you're going with spouse and children) and you'd also have to book your holidays around the school holidays as you can't take your kids out of school during term time.

Right. Incidentally, one of the things my fiancee and I agreed on earlier is to not have children in our first year. So we can have time to do a few 'things'... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married by Hydronium(m): 2:12pm On Mar 29, 2022
Mitsurugi:

Satisfying sex life indeed grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Believe it or not, Doug, its true.
Re: Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married by Hydronium(m): 2:15pm On Mar 29, 2022
sekundosekundo:

Do you have steady income?
Are you ready to tolerate nonsense?
Do you have enough clothes and shoes?
Is your wife working or have something meaningful she's doing?

Marriage comes with a lot burdens and when you're not prepared for those financial burdens, it is catastrophic.
If you have money build house in your village where you'll be staying if you go home.

I feel you bro.

But why don't we consider first and foremost that marriage has a lot of positives, the companionship, mutualness, shared burdens etc.

If anything, we should focus more on the positives than on the negatives as we tend to be what we constantly look at, or don't you think?

Of course, I'm not negating what you first said. We need to take stock first, and be sure we have enough to embark on the 'forever' journey.

1 Like

Re: Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married by Hydronium(m): 2:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
biggestmanhood:
1 wish I Bleep over 500 women before I got married. Though I only fuucked 57 women before getting married one of the women nickname me my moniker (biggest manhood)

Thinking back, what gains has this brought to you?

1 Like

Re: Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married by Hydronium(m): 2:17pm On Mar 29, 2022
Ninisun:

Marry a woman that has a prospect, mature in understanding, humble, intelligent and respectful.
In all these, go for working class cus love is not the koko in marriage...na money and food for table.

True talk there
Re: Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married by Hydronium(m): 2:22pm On Mar 29, 2022
bluefilm:

I am not even married.

So why and where will I be projecting my own poor marriage experience from?

But the reality is that when you look around you, you keep on seeing more and more reasons why getting married is actually a very terrible decision, most especially if you are a guy.

True that, bluefilm.

However, with every failed marriage, there are at least 10 other marriages that are working, and working well.
Just depends on which direction you're looking at.
Thus, I think we need to be deliberate about the things we expose ourselves to. If you keep seeing failed marriages everyday, You'd think that's the only thing that exists, and thus it'll form your own idiosyncracy.
I have decided to expose myself to, and focus on marriages that work, and believe me, there are a lot of them. Just that you don't see them in the news everyday, as people tend to prefer bad news to good news.

3 Likes

Re: Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married by biggestmanhood(m): 2:23pm On Mar 29, 2022
Hydronium:

Thinking back, what gains has this brought to you?
joy
Re: Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married by Whynow(m): 2:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
Certifcate, diploma ni grin
Brother I beg you in the name of Obinigwe, please speak for yourself...
Hydronium:

Lol. Thanks tho but I don't believe in that. My fiancee & I are 'certified' virgins grin and looking forward to a satisfying sex life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) / Giving Your Daughter Car As A Wedding Gift Wrong Without The Husband's Consent? / Temperament Issues : A Choleric Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.