Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad (71073 Views)

Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours / Julius Agwu & Wife, Ibiere Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Photos / Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Tunagee(m): 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2022
porthouse7:
not at this stage when he's battling health issue... women are wicked

You no know women? My wife started abandoning her home to her mothers house at any slight quarrel as a habit immediately i lost my job with a multinational firm;She claim verbal abuse. Funny enough the mum go give am room and parlour. She left again about a month ago and this time, i have not even bothered looking for her at her mum's. Make she grow old for there.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2022
Katcall:
ariza long time no see. you are looking cute.
Thank you.. smiley

How have you been?
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Dearlord(m): 1:09pm On Mar 26, 2022
How times fly,
Once the Julius de genious is now the Julius the sickman.
I remember those days he was in some TV programs and flourishing in his comedy carreer but look today how the so much wanted man become so isolated.

1 Like

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Magnoliaa(f): 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2022
Palema007:
Thank you.. smiley

How have you been?

Ahann! It's plenty. It's the beauty for me. Kai. So na this fine woman dey make these intelligent comments for here so. kiss kiss What is the secret? Cut smol for me, abeg, na. embarassed
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Adesina18111(m): 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2022
INCREASE THE VOLUME AND ADD BASS TO IT comrade grin grin grin

Illuminatiship:
Any woman deceiving you and calling you honey is because of your large pockets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 26, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Ahann! It's plenty. It's the beauty for me. Kai. So na this fine woman dey make these intelligent comments for here so. kiss kiss What is the secret? Cut smol for me, abeg, na. embarassed
grin grin grin Ahhhhhhhh please don't kill me with laughter ooo.
You sha want me to blush cheesy cheesy Thank you for the compliment Sis but I know say you will be a goddess yourself. wink

2 Likes

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Adesina18111(m): 1:14pm On Mar 26, 2022
I always say this to myself...my wife can never be my next of kin...thank God I have a younger brother..I prefer if my brotherr goes away with my hard earned money rather than to watch one gold digger spoil my life for my face...I have told my fiance and I asked her if she gree or not...once I have a child then he or she becomes my next of kin...that gender is horrible

yorubarere:
That gender is never to be trusted. They all came for the sugar.

That is what we keep telling these dudes but love would have blinded them.

Out of your family, you wife is not your blood. They are strangers who come for the benefits.

This is why marriage to me is a scam. A BIG scam

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by ledaman: 1:15pm On Mar 26, 2022
I just hope Julius Agwu will not commit suicide because he needs to be monitored. It is well with him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by favour32(m): 1:15pm On Mar 26, 2022
Illuminatiship:
....and if you get large pockets, do not settle for a woman.
If you know you know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Munzy14(m): 1:15pm On Mar 26, 2022
Illuminatiship:
grin grin guys rest small...We have good ladies as well.
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Tunagee(m): 1:18pm On Mar 26, 2022
SixKeys:
Money finish
Marriage finish

Simple!!!

As simple as that! I pity men wey still dey do elaborate wedding.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by drmuchin: 1:23pm On Mar 26, 2022
Nigerian ladies are useless
Circa
Mosdii of blessed memory

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Tunagee(m): 1:24pm On Mar 26, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

It is easy to always judge when one is an external parties. I've observed the narrative that men will always want to depict ladies as bad and evil especially on this forum project their weakness

Let me tell you. I told even my mother few weeks ago, rather than stress ad stress with consistent sickness, I will leave

If we also claim love, we should love the other party enough to want them to live and truly live in every sense of it. Not allowing one dragging a sick body for years.

Everyone and his/her perspective

It's not love burdening the other party with prolonged sickness. If old age, fine, if short term sickness, fine. But anything from 10 years and up is extreme. The other individual has a life to leave. A sick person can do the needful telling doctors what to do. It's better at peace in Heaven than bein a nusiance on earth

You kind of have a point, but i disagree with you, especially concerning loved ones. So if you have a child that falls ill and illness prolonged for like 10 years you would ask the doctors to kill him or her;or you would abandon the child? If a woman abandons me when chips are down and comes back when am back, if she falls ill for years, na she go take care of herself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by drmuchin: 1:25pm On Mar 26, 2022
Tunagee:

You no know women? My wife started abandoning her home to her mothers house at any slight quarrel, as a habit immediately i lost my job with a multinational firm; funny enough the mum go give am room and parlour.

U married a jezebel aka Delilah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by DoctorOlasDesk: 1:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
Tunagee:

You kind of have a point, but i disagree with you, especially concerning loved ones. So if you have a child that falls ill and illness prolonged for like 10 years you would ask the doctors to kill him or her;or you would abandon the child?

She barely was in the marriage for four years when the sickness began. She endured it for ten years. Is she disloyal viewing it from the point of the beginning of the marriage and the duration of the time spent with him.

Four years enjoy

Ten years daily sickness

What says you ?

Will you tolerate your blood relative in such marriage ? Not saying Julius did wrong or anything there are women that stayed with men in thus exact sickness. I know a few. But the burden isn't an easy one

2 Likes

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by house10s2: 1:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yes, I can. Forget that I love money. But, I'm a ride or die.

However, caring for a sick person can be burdensome. It takes someone with a large dose of patience to take upon that service. For the fact that another person cannot do it doesn't make them wicked. I can't judge them.
longest time how have u been
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by jimmynauty: 1:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
Money, fame, sex Must fail at sometimes... Better keep confessing the unseen... It's the unseen that last for those following the Hybrid - Flesh and Bone without Blood.
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by house10s2: 1:27pm On Mar 26, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

She barely was in the marriage for four years when the sickness began. She endured it for ten years. Is she disloyal viewing it from the point of the beginning of the marriage and the duration of the time spent with him.

Four years enjoy

Ten years daily sickness

What says you ?
for better or for worst means nothing any more lets just rest n move on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by DoctorOlasDesk: 1:29pm On Mar 26, 2022
house10s2:
for better or for worst means nothing any more lets just rest n move on

We can't rest when you asked me to comment na. O wrong na

Take it to a lawyer and a lawyer will tell you for better for worse is null and void in the event that terms and conditions weren't disclosed before engagement or that a party knew of an health condition but didn't declare it

Julius is a great guy. The woman is an amazing woman. Ten years committed to a sick husband in a marriage woth very few sweet years isnt as bad as depicted by juvenikes everywhere on the thread. Everyone has a pain threshold.

1 Like

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by femiasaolu2014: 1:29pm On Mar 26, 2022
I will leave here, a snippet from one of my seminal papers on love and money dynamics:

The value of a man lies in his ability to provide.

The only people who will ever receive true, unconditional love are women, children, and pets.

So that serpentine female serenading you with the "I love you" song is like the Sirens trying to lure the Argonauts to their certain death.

So don't be deceived, she doesn't love you but your pocket.

This is why I see nothing wrong in having many partners, smashing all of them, breaking hearts, chopping and cleaning mouth, etc.

Women are by nature hypergamous and therefore more pragmatic than men.

As a man, your mantra should be: Na Mumu dey love.

Repeat after me: Na Mumu dey love

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by djon78(m): 1:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
BloomingDale:

Probably because money mitigates the bullshit of the husband. When there is no money, the bullshit from the man becomes unbearable.

Story story story

Redpillers get Sense very very well.

Na them understand woman well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by MichaelTosin: 1:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
Teetop22:
Bitter truth tho....makes me cry�

Biggest points so far. Reason the scriptures says to "Be strong in the Lord..."

No matter who you are , you will at some point in life find yourself in situations nobody can help you, Not that they don't even want to help but they just can't, you will be left all to yourself, in fact you may have people around but you know too well that you are alone in the said situation.

The Philistines said to themselves " Quit yourselves like men..."

1 Like

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Tunagee(m): 1:32pm On Mar 26, 2022
jimtemi1:
The fact was that,the guy is broke because of the treatment, and he was advice to stay away from sex not to stress the brain. Now see how young n beautiful his wife is. That why I can marry beautiful girl,make I kuku marry average girl n get rest of MIND

Exactly. Beautiful girl na problem
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by DoctorOlasDesk: 1:32pm On Mar 26, 2022
femiasaolu2014:
I will leave here, a snippet from one of my seminal papers on love and money dynamics:

The value of a man lies in his ability to provide.

The only people who will ever receive true, unconditional love are women, children, and pets.

So that serpentine female serenading you with the "I love you" song is like the Sirens trying to lure the Argonauts to their certain death.

So don't be deceived, she doesn't love you but your pocket.

This is why I see nothing wrong in having many partners, smashing all of them, breaking hearts, chopping and cleaning mouth, etc.

Women are by nature hypergamous and therefore more pragmatic than men.

As a man, your mantra should be: Na Mumu dey love.

Repeat after me: Na Mumu dey love

I disagree. Love is beautiful whe n shared with the right person. And it is by nature a man to provide and a female manage and cater the home and then to love

There are times in live when the load is just too heavy. And rules are broken, binds are broken. Doesn't make a man or woman evil

You will never allow your daughter stay with a sckman of four years marriage ten years in sickness.. No sane man would. Beginning with you sir

1 Like

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by femiasaolu2014: 1:34pm On Mar 26, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

I disagree. Love is beautiful whe n shared with the right person. And it is by nature a man to provide and a female manage and cater the home and then to love

Go and disagree with your ancestors.

I am not here to banter or trade words with you.

I said what I said.

Argue with your fridge.

2 Likes

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by DoctorOlasDesk: 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2022
femiasaolu2014:

Go and disagree with your ancestors.

I am not here to banter or trade words with you.

I said what I said.

Argue with your fridge.

Broke head. Una dey find who to share poverty and misery with.

The rich can fall I'll and have twenty attendees. Go and hustle you frog

1 Like

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Obastick: 1:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
The number of persons who don't believe in marriage has doubled after reading this story. Imaging! after 14yrs oo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by yorubarere: 1:38pm On Mar 26, 2022
Adesina18111:
I always say this to myself...my wife can never be my next of kin...thank God I have a younger brother..I prefer if my brotherr goes away with my hard earned money rather than to watch one gold digger spoil my life for my face...I have told my fiance and I asked her if she gree or not...once I have a child then he or she becomes my next of kin...that gender is horrible

You get sense bro. These girls have their priorities and men is not one of them. I watch in dismay when men take woman above their own growth and success.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Elohe001: 1:39pm On Mar 26, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

People are not seeing it oh.

14 years. If a woman of 34 years spends 14 years with a sick husband means all her life like she never enjoyed the marriage

The people castigating her didn't ask, how many years did she enjoy the marriage against the number of years she spent in the sickness condition

If i marry such a lady, five years in good health and she stays 14 years, abeg e do to settle the woman with millions. She's human not an angel

How many of the hypocrites judging her can stay with their sick parents a year?
God go punish you for ds statement you this ultimate simp. so me and my family wey stay with my sick Fada for a year before him come go heaven nko, na hypocrite we be abi? GOD PUNISH YOU!!!!!!!.if I see you for any where and I know say na you,I go deaf you.....if you like go report me give Mod.... IDIOT LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by DoctorOlasDesk: 1:41pm On Mar 26, 2022
Elohe001:
God go punish you for ds statement you this ultimate simp. so me and my family wey stay with my sick Fada for a year before him come go heaven nko, na hypocrite we be abi? GOD PUNISH YOU!!!!!!!.if I see you for any where and I know say na you,I go deaf you.....if you like go report me give Mod.... IDIOT LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!

You are a fool. I no get your time. I hold together atleast five marriages and have brought atleast five couple's together.

I have had comrades die in my arms and dig the grave myself. At 18, I had one shot and died in my arms. Na wetin you don't see

Ogun go kill you stvpid. Na who be your mate.

When myself and Ubunj@ started prompting the red pilling movement na where you they.

Devil destroy you there anuofia.

May your daughters be in that condition so life will humble you. You goat

Is the energy to see an aged one go and the energy that a loved one with many years in perpetual sickness the same. You fvking retard?

Is one year same as 14 years?

Na wetin you son see. You are mad

1 Like

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by mich2012: 1:46pm On Mar 26, 2022
mo5eso:
Marriage no be for better for worse again?

Not anymore. It's business for them now...all for the gain and not the pain.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online / Van Vicker Forced To Sleep Outside By His Family After Croatia Lost To France / Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.