Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency (30932 Views)

Soludo Pays Tribute To Amaechi, Says He Was A "Zikist Who Believed In Nigeria" / Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ / Reactions As Amaechi Says APC Members Are Godfearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by adelaja70(m): 2:59pm On Mar 26, 2022
Truthisunique3:
which market, this is a game where buhari said he has no interest in who becomes chairman and later said opposite

This is a game where adamu didn't want to be chairman but people asked him to

Keep your eyes on the Apc convention today, as tinubu looses chairman and more
The way this boy dey comment authoritatively you go think say na inside Buhari bedroom he dey sleep.... Lmao!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by adelaja70(m): 3:01pm On Mar 26, 2022
Mousup40:
show me proof or gtfo
You dey vex? Lmao!!!!!!!
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Truthisunique3: 3:01pm On Mar 26, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

You'll just be shouting tears, cry etc like someone on hard drugs. Let us even accept Amaechi is not running, how does that help your god to become candidate.
Buhari has already made it clear he has his own candidate. That is what should worry you. His candidate for chairman has emerged already contrary to your wishes. No matter how much you may try to act as if it no pain you, we all know you're in deep undiluted pains at that fact. Only that you can do nothing about it.
Same with the party ticket. By the time Buhari will make his candidate known, all the governors will rally round to deliver the person for him. Maybe then you will console yourself with pics when the person goes to visit Tinubu as they have turned him to a museum object they all visit to celebrate their victory.
Taah. You too dull. Your dullness is genetic obviously
lol, they would so use this straw to quench their pains today, I guess amaechi was even strategic to bring it at this time

It was open to all he was the one, even channels the media said it.

Don't let it distract you that tinubu would not only loss chairman hold on the party but he may loose regional hold of it

Cpc in south west have currently filled all south west zoned posts ahead of acn and we are waiting to see officially if cpc isn't the only recognized group known to apc as it's leaders in south west
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Truthisunique3: 3:02pm On Mar 26, 2022
PassingShot:

Unserious joker you are.
I just gave you facts so the joke is on you
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by sirpharrell(m): 3:02pm On Mar 26, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
HE Amaechi sounds polite and humble (completely unlike those promoting him here on nairaland who frequently insult others and make condescending uncouth comments like bigoted tribesmen, pdp naysayers, and notorious ipob terrorists and their supporters).

He is fully convinced that those pushing him forward have not made serious financial commitment to him enough for him to go for the contest.

It is as good as he is out of the equation and ready to support the party's flagbearer.

I foresee Asiwaju Tinubu reconciling him with Senator Magnus Abe so that APC Rivers state can be united and strong enough to defeat PDP in Rivers State.

All I want and pray for is politics without bitterness and bloodshed of lives.
As a believer,I trust in God that all these sudden political developments will end in praise to almighty God for giving this great nation a brilliant,visionary,patriotic, talented, competent, graceful yet humble, kind- hearted Asiwaju Tinubu Presidency.

On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand.
Dear fellow patriotic Nigerian, please support Asiwaju Tinubu.
Thank you.

so if Amaechi says he is not running, Tinubu can then unite his boy, Senator Magnus Abe to Amaechi and ask him to stop fighting the APC in Rivers State through the courts? But if Amaechi is running, the war should continue, abi? Why didn't he do what you are suggesting now before 2019 as the national leader of the party?

The leaders of the APC are not fools and they understand the games Tinubu has been playing in several states chapters he perceives may not support his ambition. Using your surrogates to fight leaders of some states with the consequent result of loss of some of those states to the opposition is not the best way to fight for the party ticket.

Tinubu said recently that he will fight dirty, the statement of a desperate man. What he should have said is that he would fight dirtier because he had been fighting dirty since 2017. At the onset, President Buhari entrusted almost all party affairs to him but he was only interested in furthering his ambition even if it costs the party some states. And it indeed cost APC five states even though we later recovered two.

This is one of the major reasons that the President and his men will not let him have control of the party again. As for his presidential ambition, he can even fight dirtiest. The outcome is obvious.
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 3:02pm On Mar 26, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

You'll just be shouting tears, cry etc like someone on hard drugs. Let us even accept Amaechi is not running, how does that help your god to become candidate.
Buhari has already made it clear he has his own candidate. That is what should worry you. His candidate for chairman has emerged already contrary to your wishes. No matter how much you may try to act as if it no pain you, we all know you're in deep undiluted pains at that fact. Only that you can do nothing about it.
Same with the party ticket. By the time Buhari will make his candidate known, all the governors will rally round to deliver the person for him. Maybe then you will console yourself with pics when the person goes to visit Tinubu as they have turned him to a museum object they all visit to celebrate their victory.
Taah. You too dull. Your dullness is genetic obviously

I can't spoon feed your foolishness and inherited ignorance. Please direct your tasty salty tears to the office of the amiable minister of transportation.

Stop mentioning me. I'm not Amaechi that gave you heart break.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 26, 2022
Jackson105:

Tinubu is your president in 2023, you can go and die, no one cares
you and your father can go and die.no one gives a fffuckk

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by VEHINTOLAR: 3:03pm On Mar 26, 2022
Eventually,it will be Tinubu ( APC) and Atiku (PDP) that will slug it out at the poll in 2023 and Tinubu will most certainly floor Atiku with a wide margin.

Heheheee ! Mass suicide looming in DOT.COM land ! Tinubu,Igbo nightmare is cruising home to victory !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Truthisunique3: 3:04pm On Mar 26, 2022
princdebola201:
aba beer palour analyst i'm not ready to spoon feed your ignorance.

Go and find ameachi campaign funds or you keep your dirt mouth shut
we remain committed to the amaechi project we have secured our chairman

We would secure our president candidate

It is better political statement to say I didn't want to run but the president prevailed on me because of my good works
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by colestephan86: 3:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:

Rotimi Amaechi: The People That Want Me to Run For The Presidency In 2023 Should Just Give Me The Money

Minister of Transportation Rotimi Amaechi debunks interest in the 2023 presidential race.

He also speaks about President Buhari and the APC’s legacy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHgHHUU6oDQ
Buhari used these guys no be small.
They are tired. Ameachi , fashola, sirika , Godfrey , etc
These guys prooved that we never had ministers before

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Igboid: 3:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
Well his Ikwerre scam that he planned to use by claiming Igbo failed.
He probably have done his homework well.
Good for him, because he could have been disgraced by Ndiigbo.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 3:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
BabbanBura:

Why is he evasive on the issue of oil theft shipped out in vessels which should have been arrested by NIMASA under his watch?

The countenance of Amaechi changed at that point of discussion - a crook is a crook, his hands are soiled with these oil theft thingy!

He's one of them obviously. He didn't see that question coming.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by princdebola201(m): 3:11pm On Mar 26, 2022
Truthisunique3:
we remain committed to the amaechi project we have secured our chairman

We would secure our president candidate

It is better political statement to say I didn't want to run but the president prevailed on me because of my good works
till you secure campaign funds for your principal .you re nothing but a social media troll

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by PassingShot(m): 3:11pm On Mar 26, 2022
Truthisunique3:
sani Musa from day one, now goal post don shift

Tinubu actually campaigned against Abdullahi on the basics that those who were foundational members needed to enjoy the sacrifices before the PDP group that also enjoyed with pdp
So, that his preferred choice didn't emerge means a whole lot of rubbish as you are insinuating. That's naivety.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by MEGAWATCH: 3:11pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:
Amaechi is not contesting period.
I repeat again, Tinubu has no opponent in this race. He might even turn out to be a consensus candidate eventually.

Truthisunique, PrinceofLagos hope you guys won't die of Tinubu-phobia? Hahahaha...

Hahahaha, I pray you don't have heart attack!

You need to learn a lot in Nigerian politics.
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by ogelekpomgam(m): 3:12pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:

Pained soul keep the salty tears coming.
Ode......
Yes.ee.Its not about salted tears.dont trade the souls of the dying, hungry,poor masses all in the name of support.ozumba mbadiwe is there.dead souls might haunt you if you are not careful. angry
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Antoeni(m): 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2022
This is Heart Breaking
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Gentlerespect76: 3:15pm On Mar 26, 2022
What some people have in their pocket is enough for them; others, the reverse is the case. This, I have seen.
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by kolexy(m): 3:16pm On Mar 26, 2022
trutharena:

You are saying nonsense. Amaechi have always made it known that he has no interest in running for presidency. Even looking at it logically, APC will just wound themselves if they bring Amaechi on the ballot because he’s just not that structurally grounded in the party.

If you like be shouting political statement, then we can also say Buhari saying he has his candidate in mind is a political statement too. What if he just used that to dodge the question since it will be bad for him to just mention a candidate for an election still months away?

A 2 time campaign DG is not grounded? Bros/Sis, don't ever underestimate anybody. A very huge surprise awaits a lot of people.

I rest my case
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 3:18pm On Mar 26, 2022
We finally made it to front page. Thanks to all those that donated their tasty salty tears.

Hahahahahahahaha...........
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 3:19pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:
Amaechi is not contesting period.
I repeat again, Tinubu has no opponent in this race. He might even turn out to be a consensus candidate eventually.

Truthisunique, PrinceofLagos hope you guys won't die of Tinubu-phobia? Hahahaha...
I laff in capital letters, don't worry let me not talk much, e go shock una. I guess u never watched the law section of FELABRATION. U for concur
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by trutharena: 3:19pm On Mar 26, 2022
kolexy:

A 2 time campaign DG is not grounded? Bros/Sis, don't ever underestimate anybody. A very huge surprise awaits a lot of people.

I rest my case

He already told you himself he ain’t contesting.

Amaechi even said it at that interview that he is a nobody in the scheme of things at APC national convention and he’s just going as a normal person.

Being a campaign DG is different from being a presidential candidate.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 3:20pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ajehkpako4naija:
I laff in capital letters, don't worry let me not talk much, e go shock una. I guess u never watched the law section of FELABRATION. U for concur

Direct your tasty salty tears to the office of the minister of transportation.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 3:21pm On Mar 26, 2022
ogelekpomgam:

Yes.ee.Its not about salted tears.dont trade the souls of the dying, hungry,poor masses all in the name of support.ozumba mbadiwe is there.dead souls might haunt you if you are not careful. angry

Sharap dia.....
Direct your salty tears to the office of the minister of transportation.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 3:22pm On Mar 26, 2022
MEGAWATCH:

Hahahaha, I pray you don't have heart attack!

You need to learn a lot in Nigerian politics.

Sharap dia. U know nothing.
Direct your salty tears to the office of the minister of transportation.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Musauzor(m): 3:23pm On Mar 26, 2022
We don't know who will succeed Buhari as of today but what is certain is that we know who (Bola Tinubu) will not succeed him. Finally, finally,they will go the consensus way which will give him a technical knock out.
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Kaymansion(m): 3:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
cheesy Amaechi and Fashola are the most intelligent men in this present administration
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by ButterBurger: 3:27pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:

Is that why you inherited foolishness from your parents?

Please direct your tears to the minister of transportation.
stop confusing yourself, you're not making sense
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by MikoB: 3:27pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:

He'll not, save this please.

If he dares he'll be flogged mercilessly in the APC presidential primary. He can't be in Aso villa for 16yrs. He's no match for Tinubu. He's got no structure within the APC.

Like I said, I don't analyse with sentiment, what is structure? The governors are the heads of structures in their respective states, the same way they had no choice when buhari endorsed adamu, that is the way it will be on the presidential, dont let me lie to you, buhari holds the party machinery from today,buhari might not be able to influence who wins the general election but he will decide the flagbearer of apc. Thanks
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 3:28pm On Mar 26, 2022
ButterBurger:
stop confusing yourself, you're not making sense

Stop crying on my shoulders. Direct your tears to the office of the minister of transportation.
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Greatken007(m): 3:29pm On Mar 26, 2022
I'm indeed surprised that you guys are yet to be grassrooted with Nigeria politics ,so expected Amaechi to declare his intention on Arise TV ,he is only been Diplomatic there...If he had said others the whole convention ground and social media platforms would have been boiling by now..
trutharena:

He already told you himself he ain’t contesting.

Amaechi even said it at that interview that he is a nobody in the scheme of things at APC national convention and he’s just going as a normal person.

Being a campaign DG is different from being a presidential candidate.
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by olatuns2017: 3:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:

Rotimi Amaechi: The People That Want Me to Run For The Presidency In 2023 Should Just Give Me The Money

Minister of Transportation Rotimi Amaechi debunks interest in the 2023 presidential race.

He also speaks about President Buhari and the APC’s legacy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHgHHUU6oDQ

Chai

We is that Werey boi on nairaland saying rubbish that Fulani planned to used Ameachi to scuttle BAT2023

These Igbos guys wlll never get sense since 1914

Igbos
Fake news
Conspiracy theories
Propaganda
War
Self denial

Just one tribe?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter / BREAKING: Jubilations At TETFUND As Buhari Fires Executive Secretary / Tinubu: Terrible People Want To Break Nigeria’s Appointment With Destiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.