Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,844 members, 7,862,769 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:39 AM

What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] (14461 Views)

What Will Make A Couple Sleep Like This. / +18: Confused! Should I Eat Her or Eat This Food? [Picture] / Hunger — No Money for Food [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:30am On Mar 27, 2022
iLegendd:
Man, I haven't eaten since morning and I'm not even hungry. Why?

When you make legit money (even if it's small), have peace of mind, and no woman is cheating on you, you'll hardly get the urge to eat.

Moral of the story is: in whatever you do, do what will give you peace of mind, not just what will give you money.

Don't let hunger or poverty make you do things you will regret. I have been poor too, but I didn't kill or commit crime for money.

Nice house, the setting is dope.

But don't you think a little discretion will go a long way to keep your private life private and maintain fidelity if need be as regards the opposite sex?

Well I'm no judge, but we plenty for this financial markets. I've seen a brother reduced to where he was as a result of what you're currently doing, if you keep picking different damsels.

Time reveals the levels of our preparedness, but much money amplifies who we truly are. Dig deeper brother, the journey is still far and it's beyond bread and tea, we need to bring nations out of poverty not individuals.

And if that's not your thing it's completely fine, but I'd expected much more from you, reading through your stories and one of your books when I was first here in 2020. Cheers.

4 Likes

Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:35am On Mar 27, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

Nice house, the setting is dope.

But don't you think a little discretion will go a long way to keep your private life private and maintain fidelity if need be as regards the opposite sex?

Well I'm no judge, but we plenty for this financial markets. I've seen a brother reduced to where he was as a result of what you're currently doing, if you keep picking different damsels.

Time reveals the levels of our preparedness, but much money amplifies who we truly are. Dig deeper brother, the journey is still far and it's beyond bread and tea, we need to bring nations out of poverty not individuals.

And if that's not your thing it's completely fine, but I'd expected much more from you, reading through your stories and one of your books when I was first here in 2020. Cheers.

Nice opinion. Keep it up, brother.
Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:52am On Mar 27, 2022
I'm disappointed. The number of haters who attacked yesterday weren't up to seven. I'm lying on bed feeling depressed because of it.
Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by kingjis: 7:18am On Mar 27, 2022
iLegendd:
I'm bored, so let me give depressed haters something to use and abuse me this afternoon and get some likes and shares to uplift them from frustration.

What makes a woman sleep this kind of sleep in the afternoon?

A. After sex
B. After food
C. After being tired out from work/school

By the way, crypto is life. 1000% profit dusted. Free money, free light, free food, free p*ssy and free sleep.

I dey my house, come and beat me. Stay away from crime and fraud. Make Nigeria great again and have lots of fun without caring what others think.

She sleeps like this ,when she found out you a homosexual
Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:18am On Mar 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Are u being serious Buy y on earth will u do that without her concent?? It's disrespectful make una dey try respect women small, na thesame woman born u no forget!!
Unfortunately most people here aren't telling him the truth because of the peanuts they are getting from the bozo.

5 Likes

Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:26am On Mar 27, 2022
iLegendd:
[s]I knew the one and only depressed ugly Bitcoin fraudsters will soon arrive. cheesy

That guy loves me. I'm too addictive and I know it. Stalking me 24/7. Wow! In his mind, I will read his comment or reply him. I thought I was an attention-seeker. I have seen who is worse. Everyday, he wants me to notice him.

Fraudsters really hate me because I want them to stop crime. I will never stop preaching the truth and being honest.

Even if I mess, the guy go wan perceive am to see to whether e smell like suya. grin grin

If to say na America we dey, I for don call the authority to arrest this stalker.

Las las na cruise[/s].
Ugly Gayish scammer and empty vessel with a kid brain, that's what you are, if anyone ain't bold to tell you the truth because of the peanuts they are getting from you, I will.

Next time I will report your posts to the mods since you have refused to have common sense, gayish Bitcoin scammer oshi.
cool undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by papiilo(m): 8:37am On Mar 27, 2022
iLegendd:
I'm disappointed. The number of haters who attacked yesterday weren't up to seven. I'm lying on bed feeling depressed because of it.
Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by Generalkorex(m): 9:07am On Mar 27, 2022
iLegendd:
Man, I haven't eaten since morning and I'm not even hungry. Why?

When you make legit money (even if it's small), have peace of mind, and no woman is cheating on you, you'll hardly get the urge to eat.

Moral of the story is: in whatever you do, do what will give you peace of mind, not just what will give you money.

Don't let hunger or poverty make you do things you will regret. I have been poor too, but I didn't kill or commit crime for money.

Poor or broke?
Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by HopeNeverDies: 9:31am On Mar 27, 2022
iLegendd:
I'm bored, so let me give depressed haters something to use and abuse me this afternoon and get some likes and shares to uplift them from frustration.

What makes a woman sleep this kind of sleep in the afternoon?

A. After sex
B. After food
C. After being tired out from work/school

By the way, crypto is life. 1000% profit dusted. Free money, free light, free food, free p*ssy and free sleep.

I dey my house, come and beat me. Stay away from crime and fraud. Make Nigeria great again and have lots of fun without caring what others think.

Good morning Brrrh..

Can u pls put me through your Bitcoin teachings or class. I seem tired of everything happening around me lately. I'd be very much happy if you can quote and reply me back... Hopefully I get a response from u Boss. Thanks.
Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:58am On Mar 27, 2022
HopeNeverDies:

Good morning Brrrh..

Can u pls put me through your Bitcoin teachings or class. I seem tired of everything happening around me lately. I'd be very much happy if you can quote and reply me back... Hopefully I get a response from u Boss. Thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/6504311/crypto-total-beginners-guide-how
Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:03am On Mar 27, 2022
Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by Qpid5(m): 10:14am On Mar 27, 2022
iLegendd:
I know. That's why I posted it in the first place. Not everything should make sense. If everything makes sense, life will be boring.
grin
Anyways, how do you build your crypto? Do you buy and hold for days or you can spot a particular coin ready to pump up..
Show me the ways please
Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:49am On Mar 27, 2022
Oh, I forgot. After I complained and said I will sue Amazon for not paying my January royalties, they sent me a message in less than 4 hours as if they heard my threat. grin

My dear, the threat was just a joke, but I'm glad they responded. When the money arrives, you convert it to Naira and smile to they bank.

The moral of the story is: there are people who make legit $$ every month but most Nigerian youths think fraud is the only way.

Scammers are weak men — real men solve problems and earn money from the solution they provided either through technology, book, video, app, electronic, medicine, or physical object.

Lazy and depressed men are roaming online looking for people who are progressing so they can hate on them. They are losers and will always be. cheesy

I pray that ugly Bitcoin fraudester won't read this and feel depressed. That guys loves fraud.

Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:51am On Mar 27, 2022
Finally, we've come to the end of the thread. As always, it's not all comments I read, hence, I can't reply what I didn't read.

Words don't hurt me — what hurts me is the rate of poverty and depressed people in Nigeria since APC took over and how politicians are embezzling the money we need to use to build a greater nation.

Haters, you can rest now till we see again in my future thread.

The end.
Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by SweetVibe: 11:13am On Mar 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
oooo my God!!! Thank u so much, thank u I wasn't expecting this thank u so much. Who said, am a lady a very young girl for that matter. U can call me to confirm if u think am lying. Thank u so much once again
You threw your shame and dignity out of the window because of 2k sub?
Tufiakwa!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:22am On Mar 27, 2022
SweetVibe:

Tufiakwa!!!
That is a sign of humility. An arrogant b!tch (you're probably a man) like you will form, but you have nothing in your account. Thank God for Buhari.

Hungry ant with ego. At the end of the day, even with your ego, you'll end up as a depressed fraudster like that brokehoe of a guy crying above without me reading the thrash he typed.

After all Hushpuppy's forming, look at where he is.

Promise to give me 500 or 1k card and watch how I will humbly drop my number.
Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:26am On Mar 27, 2022
@Prettygirl200, don't reply a single soul that quotes you. You know, silence speaks louder. Don't give them attention and watch how they'll become addicted to you.
Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by Slynation(m): 11:43am On Mar 27, 2022
SweetVibe:

Tufiakwa!!!
shame and dignity on a faceless platform?? grin you funny aswear!!

2 Likes

Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by Slynation(m): 11:46am On Mar 27, 2022
iLegendd:
@Prettygirl200, don't reply a single soul that quotes you. You know, silence speaks louder. Don't give them attention and watch how they'll become addicted to you.
That 1000% pump is massive oO...!! Try drop updates next time abeg
Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:47am On Mar 27, 2022
Slynation:
shame and dignity on a faceless platform?? grin you funny aswear!!
He is just jealous. That guy probably uses his alternate monikers to beg.

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by SweetVibe: 11:51am On Mar 27, 2022
iLegendd:
Am just a fool looking for attention,my life is lonely and miserable,please don't take my post serious
Wao....now I understand.

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by Prettygirl200(f): 11:53am On Mar 27, 2022
Slynation:
That 1000% pump is massive oO...!! Try drop updates next time abeg
I get u!!!

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:55am On Mar 27, 2022
SweetVibe:

Wao....now I understand.
Modifying my post to input your own words. Keep it up. You just exposed yourself and your thoughts about yourself to us.

Drop your number and get 3k card. I keep my words.

His ego won't let him. He may end up using his alternate moniker to say, "If he doesn't want it, send it to me. We are not the same person."
Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by Prettygirl200(f): 11:55am On Mar 27, 2022
iLegendd:
yeah I get u, just saw some of them quoting me, nevertheless thank u for yesterday, I appreciate Ilegendd
Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:57am On Mar 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
yeah I get u, just saw some of them quoting me, nevertheless thank u for yesterday, I appreciate Ilege.ndd
In fact, e be like say we go start to dey form lovers make dem kukuma commit suicide with envy and jealousy. cheesy
Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by Prettygirl200(f): 12:05pm On Mar 27, 2022
iLegendd:
In fact, e be like say we go start to dey form lovers make dem kukuma commit suicide with envy and jealousy. cheesy

Lolxxxxxxxxxxx
Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by papiilo(m): 12:05pm On Mar 27, 2022
iLegendd:
Oh, I forgot. After I complained and said I will sue Amazon for not paying my January royalties, they sent me a message in less than 4 hours as if they heard my threat. grin

My dear, the threat was just a joke, but I'm glad they responded. When the money arrives, you convert it to Naira and smile to they bank.

The moral of the story is: there are people who make legit $$ every month but most Nigerian youths think fraud is the only way.

Scammers are weak men — real men solve problems and earn money from the solution they provided either through technology, book, video, app, electronic, medicine, or physical object.

Lazy and depressed men are roaming online looking for people who are progressing so they can hate on them. They are losers and will always be. cheesy

I pray that ugly Bitcoin fraudester won't read this and feel depressed. That guys loves fraud.
oga how are we sure it's yours?
Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:06pm On Mar 27, 2022
papiilo:
oga how are we sure it's yours?
It's Putin's own. I hacked into his phone. cheesy
Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:07pm On Mar 27, 2022
This thread is getting boring. Let me create another one. https://www.nairaland.com/7049499/18-no-vagina-sweet-picture
Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by papiilo(m): 12:12pm On Mar 27, 2022
iLegendd:
It's Putin's own. I hacked into his phone. cheesy
grin grin honestly, I think you hacked som1 account
Re: What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] by Contekbbc: 1:07pm On Mar 27, 2022
iLegendd:
I keep getting this strong urge to deactivate my Nairaland account. It started last year. I almost did it today, but a spirit said I should wait.

Click SHARE if you want me to deactivate.
Click LIKE if you don't want me to deactivate.
Omor we still need little stupidity here!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Costly Mistake Many Men Make When Choosing A Marriage Partner / How Do You Handle A Woman With Hot Temper / MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.