Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States (75299 Views)

Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall / Rice Trailer Crashes Into Market In Akungba, Ondo, Over 10 Feared Dead (GRAPHIC) / Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by stamapro(m): 3:19pm On Mar 27, 2022
Good one op, more of such post because most people are beginning to think suffering is a normal life, and serenity is utopian.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by compton11(m): 3:19pm On Mar 27, 2022
And the place is neat like a motherfvcker
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:19pm On Mar 27, 2022
thats where you will find some great bargain AND some stolen goods, at dirt cheap prices!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 27, 2022
KingMack:

OP we could do business..you buy and ship down here. What do you think?
Of course, if only you can be trusted.
I don't think I have issues with trust, but 4u, I'm afraid. I hate LIARS.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by CORRECTMAN78(m): 3:20pm On Mar 27, 2022
Guy abeg, Agbero dey collect money there for parking?
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Almaigaa: 3:21pm On Mar 27, 2022
dynicks:
No be chinedu I dey see so!!....ah ah! Nwanna !! Kee'ije!!........owu ebe a k'ipasa?....ewuu chimuo!!

Which Chinedu? Chinedu wey dey Traffic for Ibadan, dey Hawk Gala. grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 27, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
thats where you will find some great bargain AND some stolen goods, at dirt cheap prices!
Most na things wey OYIBO throwaway.
IF you visit many areas of the US, you go pack things tire.
Problem na clearing those items for Naija.
Naija custom charge my friend exorbitantly for a car he bought so cheap here that the guy ran mad.
US shipping na fixed price (standardized).
Even Babies in the US know shipping cost including doing collabo with someone for 40ft container.

But in Nigeria, most of us do not know the actual cost of getting our Nigeria passport.
Some will tell u 28k, some 35k, some 50k.
Haaaaabaaaaaa!

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by HausaIgboYoruba: 3:25pm On Mar 27, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Finally!
Stuffs I got myself!
Boots: $10
Leather Bag: $8
Luggage Traveller: $70.
From what I heard there, they said things have gone up.
May GOD Continue to Bless the United States of AMERICA & help Nigeria as well, Amen!
oh yes, I was once there. Very lovely place with mouthwatering prices. I miss California!
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by petite626: 3:25pm On Mar 27, 2022
their own ABA market............
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by HausaIgboYoruba: 3:25pm On Mar 27, 2022
petite626:
yes, kinda
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2022
petite626:
Correct!
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Victerica(m): 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2022
Is like na for this Earth wey Heaven and Hell dey oooo
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by HausaIgboYoruba: 3:27pm On Mar 27, 2022
Almaigaa:

Which Chinedu? Chinedu wey dey Traffic for Ibadan, dey Hawk Gala. grin
I have seen Igbos at the this very open market
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 27, 2022
HausaIgboYoruba:
I have seen Igbos at the this very open market
... which one be Igbos naaa
Even Togolese, Belizians, Cameroonians, Yoruba, Senegalese, Ivorians.
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Mummyimbecile(m): 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2022
This must be the State of Texas.

I normally go to open markets here in Montpellier, one thing I like about Vermont is that stuffs are cheap here, in fact, all Northeastern states.
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2022
Wealthoptulent:

Dugbe comes to mind! grin
See the white woman sitting like aunt chichi cheesy
grin grin grin
U funny scatter
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2022
Lightway:

You sound like a poor hungry man that poverty has dealt with, then someone gives you bread and you say it is the sweetest bread you've ever tasted...

Look how you're managing to survive in America... You don't even own a car.... Better come back to your father land and use your sense.... M
grin grin grin grin grin
Car na your Gold standard of successful achievement. naaa waaaoooo.
See Anger!
Wish we could meet

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by armyofone(m): 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2022
If you go to Colleges trash area the end of spring and beginning of summer - there you see so many stuff we threw away. People come into campus to collect grin some ended up in flea markets, yard sales etc

They really know how to shop and dump and shop again cheesy. Using things for 10 years or the life of the products is not their thing.

MALIGNANTGuest:

Most na things wey OYIBO throwaway.
IF you visit many areas of the US, you go pack things tire.
Problem na clearing those items for Naija.
Naija custom charge my friend exorbitantly for a car he bought so cheap here that the guy ran mad.
US shipping na fixed price (standardized).
Even Babies in the US know shipping cost including doing collabo with someone for 40ft container.

But in Nigeria, most of us do not know the actual cost of getting our Nigeria passport.
Some will tell u 28k, some 35k, some 50k.
Haaaaabaaaaaa!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Allisgud: 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2022
Na dis place Nigerian dey come carry okrika bale sale for naija we go dey shout akube up and down
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2022
armyofone:
If you go to College trash area the end of spring and beginning of summer - there you see so many stuff we threw away. People come into campus to collect grin some ended up in flea markets, yard sales etc

They really know how to shop. Using things for 10 years or the life of the products is not their thing.

You have said it all.
U nailed it.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by LikeAking: 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2022
Op u sure say na America u dey so?
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2022
MedicH:
I can't wait to be in the USA. Once I step foot here I can die a fulfilled man.
May God grant you your heart desire.
You will enjoy it.
Even Buhari enjoys the UK grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Doctee: 3:35pm On Mar 27, 2022
When I go leave this this Nigeria too
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by vincentjk(m): 3:36pm On Mar 27, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Computers are like kolanuts.
At some point I was afraid.
Make FBI no trace person come house through stolen goods or murder case.

Lol, do they also sell phones too?

Like used Iphones and all that??
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by wallarwallar(m): 3:37pm On Mar 27, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Computers are like kolanuts.
At some point I was afraid.
Make FBI no trace person come house through stolen goods or murder case.

Very good. Not an issue at all just get d reciept for the items and u @ good US don't just treat people like common criminal just because u buy something innocently and one of the reason I luv dat country so much. Nigeria gat a long way to go wen it to come to secuiry and investigation. Majority of crime solved in the US are done by information police get from the public but here in Nigeria na d same police u give d info 2 go kill u or set u up. Great country with useless set of people
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by armyofone(m): 3:38pm On Mar 27, 2022
vincentjk:

Lol, do they also sell phones too?

Like used Iphones and all that??

Anything/everything!

But buy at your own risk grin
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by iduu: 3:38pm On Mar 27, 2022
This one is for backyard jakpaa USA people.
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by backnbeta(f): 3:40pm On Mar 27, 2022
Looks like a Spanish Sunday market
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by armyofone(m): 3:41pm On Mar 27, 2022
iduu:
This one is for backyard jakpaa USA people.

Not really!
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by vpaymoney(m): 3:44pm On Mar 27, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

grin grin grin
Yes naaaa
But makes sense.
Good Fairly used Tablets & phones too.
Too many Good shoes.
... na so their open market be too, but neat with very very minimal noise.
Can you be buying tablets and laptops and phones and send to us here?
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by BigTableShaker(f): 3:44pm On Mar 27, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
grin grin grin grin .... na Lawlessness naaaaa Agberos everywhere! grin grin
Are you saying Agberos no dey for America?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Family Regrets Selling House And Borrowing Money To Relocate Abroad,Now Stranded / Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) / Nigerian Man Travelling To Saudi Arabia On Bicycle (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.