Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,554 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States (75290 Views)

Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall / Rice Trailer Crashes Into Market In Akungba, Ondo, Over 10 Feared Dead (GRAPHIC) / Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Pk01(m): 3:45pm On Mar 27, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Computers are like kolanuts.
At some point I was afraid.
Make FBI no trace person come house through stolen goods or murder case.
when is the next market....
Please you fit help me price hp used laptop with the charger... I fit get for less than $50?
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by BigTableShaker(f): 3:45pm On Mar 27, 2022
LikeAking:
Op u sure say na America u dey so?

Hehehehe..

He's not telling us something.
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by armyofone(m): 3:46pm On Mar 27, 2022
BigTableShaker:

Are you saying Agberos no dey for America?

Agbero dey but the strict law dey too. So Agbero wey miss road must collect real punishment for his or her agberoism.
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by BigTableShaker(f): 3:46pm On Mar 27, 2022
Pk01:
Please you fit help me price hp used laptop with the charger... I fit get for less than $50?

ghen ghen...

See potential maye...

You too mumu..

Walahi.

haha?!
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by BigTableShaker(f): 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2022
armyofone:

Agbero dey but the strict law dey too. So Agbero wey miss road must collect real punishment for his or her agberoism.
Very apt of you.

Thot you'd say Agberos no dey America.

The kind slap wey you for collect ehn?!
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by izac82: 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2022
Bend down select too dey america. No be chils man cheesy
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by maasoap(m): 3:52pm On Mar 27, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

grin grin grin grin
Abeg no attack am.
The issue is that most people who hate AMERICA do so simply because their dads, friends or neighbors hate America.
They will never be told such a person who hates America disdainfully sought for visa 5 times & was denied, hence reason for the hatred.

Because they themselves are not informed to make decisions on their own, right?
Secondly, how does one qualify as a hater of America? I guess that's by calling America hypocrite concerning Russia/Ukraine crisis? Because I don't know how you managed to bring in Russia into this.

[s] USA is truly a Christian nation despite all you hear. [/s] Selfless service na here.
U need to witness their support system.
They can restore hope.
Though they may have their odds.
Do you know it's very difficult to access made in America goods while in America?
Reason is every country of the world has got a stake here. That can't be said of many overtly racist nations of the world.
When PUTIN held his conference 2weeks ago, was any Black man spotted in that stadium?
The answer is NO.
But here are Nairalanders screaming PUTIN!.
Meanwhile, u get truckloads of pictures/favours from ur brothers based in the US everyday.
Do u know u can be arrested & deported to Naija from Germany for trekking aimlessly.
But in the US, u can trek from East Coast to West Coast without being harassed.
Just stick to the Rules!

"Despite all you hear". Are we not hearing this one from you? Lol
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by alpee: 3:52pm On Mar 27, 2022
Address here

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 27, 2022
I’d love to visit their pawn shop sometime
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by anonimi: 3:52pm On Mar 27, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Finally!
Stuffs I got myself!
Boots: $10
Leather Bag: $8
Luggage Traveller: $70.
From what I heard there, they said things have gone up.
May GOD Continue to Bless the United States of AMERICA & help Nigeria as well, Amen!

Where is the work by Nigerians, to be blessed by God, for our different communities

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by anonimi: 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

4me, NIGERIA was far better during the military era. The orderliness was top notch.
Any group (insurgency) or Agbero wey want surface begin collect money were completely crushed.
Na wetin fit us.
Dem need shove discipline down our throats.

Please who is shoving discipline down your throat in America?
Is it the exhaustive court process driven by the people's greater interest in their communities

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by peterdrock001(m): 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2022
Its really nice to see that inspite of the low cost nature of the market, cleanliness is still taken seriously. Lessons for us here in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Balzy: 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Most na things wey OYIBO throwaway.
IF you visit many areas of the US, you go pack things tire.
Problem na clearing those items for Naija.
Naija custom charge my friend exorbitantly for a car he bought so cheap here that the guy ran mad.
US shipping na fixed price (standardized).
Even Babies in the US know shipping cost including doing collabo with someone for 40ft container.

But in Nigeria, most of us do not know the actual cost of getting our Nigeria passport.
Some will tell u 28k, some 35k, some 50k.
Haaaaabaaaaaa!

Exactly
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by AsawanaDgreat: 3:57pm On Mar 27, 2022
Tokumbo market
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by gambojimeta: 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2022
Nice pictures
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by murphy02(m): 4:02pm On Mar 27, 2022
If na here, na osaya go full the gate, follow you to where you want buy things come tell the seller to add their own cut, at the end of the day you get ripped off.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by claremont(m): 4:03pm On Mar 27, 2022
omooba969:
More like Car Boot Sales.

Correct.

Flea market - US

Car boot sale - UK

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Brownshoe: 4:04pm On Mar 27, 2022
Na them get am, we just copy them ni
Oyiboman69:
Bendown boutique for USA?....
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by HoluGraze: 4:04pm On Mar 27, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

@Isaiah4Life,
I don't think anyone has ridiculed Nigeria on this page so far. People just stated the reality.
We have to improve on environmental sanitation.
IF you relocate abroad, you may feel more terrible than some of us feel here.
AFRICA is truly blessed.
You wouldn't understand.
Have you witnessed an earthquake before?
I have witnessed it more than 20 times.
In fact, we receive alerts on our phones when it's about happening.
So, Africa is blessed.
All we need is Organization & to do away with too many unnecessary issues impeding advancement.
We empower Agberos too much in Nigeria.
In Fact I have seen university graduates who resorted to Agbero wey of life to export money from business owners & motorists.

Sound minds should start occupying strategic positions in Nigeria. Enough of all these Agbero.

@bolded

MC Oluomo will come for you on this
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by bigcee(m): 4:10pm On Mar 27, 2022
Lightway:

You sound like a poor hungry man that poverty has dealt with, then someone gives you bread and you say it is the sweetest bread you've ever tasted...

Look how you're managing to survive in America... You don't even own a car.... Better come back to your father land and use your sense.... M
Seeking for attention from someone you don't even know.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by frankfab(m): 4:11pm On Mar 27, 2022
These items are quite cheap.
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by bigcee(m): 4:16pm On Mar 27, 2022
Pk01:

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by acorntree(m): 4:16pm On Mar 27, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

@Isaiah4Life,
I don't think anyone has ridiculed Nigeria on this page so far. People just stated the reality.
We have to improve on environmental sanitation.
IF you relocate abroad, you may feel more terrible than some of us feel here.
AFRICA is truly blessed.
You wouldn't understand.
Have you witnessed an earthquake before?
I have witnessed it more than 20 times.
In fact, we receive alerts on our phones when it's about happening.
So, Africa is blessed.
All we need is Organization & to do away with too many unnecessary issues impeding advancement.
We empower Agberos too much in Nigeria.
In Fact I have seen university graduates who resorted to Agbero wey of life to export money from business owners & motorists.

Sound minds should start occupying strategic positions in Nigeria. Enough of all these Agbero.

The coming of our next president Tinubu will ever provide more Agbero, as he is fond of empowering taut. May God save Nigeria. An average Agbero made more money and has better future than a gentleman in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by godwon01(m): 4:16pm On Mar 27, 2022
They called it Sunday market and it is also available in the UK. The market operate during summer period.
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Brownshoe: 4:21pm On Mar 27, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Of course, if only you can be trusted.
I don't think I have issues with trust, but 4u, I'm afraid. I hate LIARS.
me too, can be trusted o, let do business.
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 27, 2022
Pk01:
I will get you a Laptop.
Although the size may be small because the shipping cost of a large one may surpass the price of the Laptop grin grin grin
Send me a detailed address...
May not necessarily be your address but a Trusted address that receives parcels.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 27, 2022
godwon01:
They called it Sunday market and it is also available in the UK. The market operate during summer period.
This is not a Sunday market anyway.
It's a daily market.
But gets more goods on Mondays.
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 27, 2022
acorntree:

The coming of our next president Tinubu will ever provide more Agbero, as he is fond of empowering taut. May God save Nigeria. An average Agbero made more money and has better future than a gentleman in Nigeria
Agbero dey constitute nuisance naaa.
Even when some got good job opportunities, they remain stuck in that Agbero because na easy effortless money.
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by otokpsy(m): 4:25pm On Mar 27, 2022
Abeg na how dem take dey collect their revenue for there? undecided
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by ussv: 4:26pm On Mar 27, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Which state is this?

Definitely a Mexican abode.
It`s in California, on Redondo Beach Boulevard. It`s called Roadium/Swapmeet. Though its traders are mainly Hispanics. That place helps a lot people especially immigrants just trying to survive. You can get cheap used items there of any items except car.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by opera1(m): 4:28pm On Mar 27, 2022
Hmmm, what amazed me is that: I think say na only Nigerians dey buy "Bend-down and Select"
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by brightalo1010: 4:29pm On Mar 27, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

grin grin grin
You are Right!
Go Aba, Lagos, Onitsha, Kano, now see how we go heap dirty everywhere, still dey blame govt.
The market people here get trash nylons.
They immediately pack as they generate theirs.
That's discipline!
Forget country wey good sweet.
Na to choose your market.
Honestly, the standards of things sold here sent me shivers.

Next time add the state and the exact place or county so that no one will struggle to locate it. Now I read where you said it is in California which part of California is it Bakersfield?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dilapidated Nature Of Oyebanjo Street, Ketu Lagos That Swallowed Two Kids / Family Regrets Selling House And Borrowing Money To Relocate Abroad,Now Stranded / Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.