Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Most Ladies Are Into Secret And Coded Hookups (prostitution) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Ladies Are Into Secret And Coded Hookups (prostitution) (3830 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / My Girlfriend And Her Friend Are Into Secret Cult But Never Attempt To Harm Me / Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Ladies Are Into Secret And Coded Hookups (prostitution) by Victerica(m): 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Like that woman huh? shocked grin

All of una na d same thing...
Re: Most Ladies Are Into Secret And Coded Hookups (prostitution) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2022
Victerica:

All of una na d same thing...
You don't need to tell me about her.. grin
Re: Most Ladies Are Into Secret And Coded Hookups (prostitution) by Jmichael1(m): 1:53pm On Mar 27, 2022
Hook-up beta pass civil servant work by far....
Re: Most Ladies Are Into Secret And Coded Hookups (prostitution) by Victerica(m): 1:55pm On Mar 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You don't need to tell me about her.. grin

Gaslighting, manipulations...

That's what you women, know how to do best...

After, you go cry foul... Idiot!

I no go follow you talk again, because na online be this...it will be a waste of my time...

Nonsense
Re: Most Ladies Are Into Secret And Coded Hookups (prostitution) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:55pm On Mar 27, 2022
Victerica:

Gaslighting...

That's what you women, know how to do best...

After, you go cry foul... Idiot!

I no go follow you talk again, because na online be this...it will be a waste of my time...

Nonsense
Exactly she does it better.. grin
Re: Most Ladies Are Into Secret And Coded Hookups (prostitution) by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:56pm On Mar 27, 2022
Open secret. Some don't even hide it anymore.

If you're going to patronize a prostitute, these ones are at least a tad better than the ones resident in brothels.
Re: Most Ladies Are Into Secret And Coded Hookups (prostitution) by Prettygirl200(f): 2:01pm On Mar 27, 2022
Victerica:

Na women dey make men to do evil..

Also, women encourage themselves to continue doing evil...

Women are materialistic...

We will continue talking about women
Na go make u die untimely death so na, just continue!!! U don see any man wey carry woman Matter for head con survive am? Just continue!!!
Re: Most Ladies Are Into Secret And Coded Hookups (prostitution) by Savedday: 2:03pm On Mar 27, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them..
Re: Most Ladies Are Into Secret And Coded Hookups (prostitution) by Victerica(m): 3:07pm On Mar 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Exactly she does it better.. grin

Yeah, she does it better...

Idiot
Re: Most Ladies Are Into Secret And Coded Hookups (prostitution) by Victerica(m): 3:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Na go make u die untimely death so na, just continue!!! U don see any man wey carry woman Matter for head con survive am? Just continue!!!

We will continue...

We will continue to educate ourselves and also expose the wickedness in women...
Re: Most Ladies Are Into Secret And Coded Hookups (prostitution) by legallyminded: 3:11pm On Mar 27, 2022
Reelmii:
Normal thing grin

Some even have complementary cards and offices....it is called COOPERATE prostitution....no be today

Complementary cards! Haaa... awo nlè grin
Re: Most Ladies Are Into Secret And Coded Hookups (prostitution) by ogkrakkid(m): 5:03pm On Mar 27, 2022
Hookup na female version of G.
Any body with puna is a goal.
Them too plenty.here gaaan amowan.dey form babe.
Ogun kpayin danu.
Re: Most Ladies Are Into Secret And Coded Hookups (prostitution) by ogkrakkid(m): 5:05pm On Mar 27, 2022
Breadandpeppers:
Is prostitution a crime that warrants killing?
No dear. But b proud about it and stop manipulating men to think u are a wife material.
Sharp.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Girls Are You Currently Dating? (Pic) / What Attracts Ladies To Guyz / What Will You Do If She Does This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.