Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

What's The Obsession With Male Children About In Nigeria? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Obsession With Male Children About In Nigeria? (19006 Views)

Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help / Why Is There An Obsession With Male Children? / My Mum's Fate: If You Must Get Married, Avoid Male Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Obsession With Male Children About In Nigeria? by Charx122: 5:32pm On Mar 29, 2022
Mofun:
Why are most Nigerian parents obsessed about having male children? Some just keep bearing many children because they're in search of at least a male. There are instances where men even marry extra wives just in order to have male children. Please what's the fuss about?

Because females are so much in Nigeria and must of them are into Ashawo! Looking for who to give them iPhone pro max..and sit inside Lexus
And the males are into Yahoo Yahoo and if maga no pay they go switch to juju..and rituals
They now have plenty money to feed their Ashawo girl friends must of them don't know they have
Used them already for rituals ...
Re: What's The Obsession With Male Children About In Nigeria? by Rolexjerry(m): 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
jmoore:
The true picture is that the average Nigerian wants both gender. It is not all about looking for male.

We are 5 boys and 2 girls(twins).
My parents kept looking for a female child till the twins came.
That's strange
Re: What's The Obsession With Male Children About In Nigeria? by MOVIC6: 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2022
If you don't have male child please go and adopt, don't see it as a leverage to committ adultery....
Re: What's The Obsession With Male Children About In Nigeria? by Idaytesj29(m): 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
234GT:

When you are dead, you don't remember anything again. You don't even remember your own first name, not to talk of family name.

Life lost meaning to me the day I saw my grandfather's corpse.

But you were his legacy and you will continue his bloodline if you are a male child.
Re: What's The Obsession With Male Children About In Nigeria? by Cousin9999: 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
People assume that males will provide. They look at males like a donkey. When societies globally were far more sexist, and economies more limited, this mentality worked. Not anymore.
Re: What's The Obsession With Male Children About In Nigeria? by Idaytesj29(m): 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Stop lying abeg! The same so-called responsibilities also rest on the female child.
Not as much as the male. Let's be truthful.

If not, where does the popular saying " you are a man" comes from?
Re: What's The Obsession With Male Children About In Nigeria? by Kobojunkie: 5:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
Idaytesj29:

Not as much as the male. Let's be truthful.

If not, where does the popular saying " you are a man" comes from?
Again.... stop deluding yourselves with these meaningless drivels.. the same responsibilities lie on both male and females except those born of your delusions ofcourse. undecided

1 Like

Re: What's The Obsession With Male Children About In Nigeria? by Jim99: 5:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Please stop lying to yourself I will rather follow the news I see with my own eyes that what your cousin told you.

Ukraine has over 37k women in their military and according to reports they are fighting one that died last week was a mother of four stop deceiving yourself even the wife of the president of Ukraine refused to leave Ukrainian women have taken weapons to fight and it is in the reports some women who left left to protect their children and would gladly stay to help if they could. Why some women run from wars is fear of abuse and sexual violence animals in men skin subject them to during war.
Read this article and stop deceiving yourself about your imaginary cousin there are many more articles relating to it https://www.npr.org/2022/03/19/1087712539/ukrainian-women-are-volunteering-to-fight-and-history-shows-they-always-have?utm_campaign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com

Thank God that today women are changing the narrative and also making breakthroughs in their fields if women were at par with men from day one the industries of old would not be single handedly created by men thank God for some women who made scientific discoveries this past century and the ones upcoming in STEM.

You are the only coward I see here not women you are a coward for being this pained that women are doing exploits leaving you men behind in today's world.

Lol

The pictures below are they not Ukranian women?

Bloody lair! These are all old photos. This particular photo first appeared in a 2018 post.

1 Like

Re: What's The Obsession With Male Children About In Nigeria? by ademi87(m): 6:00pm On Mar 29, 2022
godofuck231:
thats why you hear the abiolas, otudekor, otedolas, obasanjos, anenihs, Sarah's, dukes , akenzuas, ogunwusis, iduozes, idibias, kayodes, ado Ibrahims, dangotes, grateness runs in their names ,but you? .............
wealth, my name is wealth and you will definitely hear about me someday coz I'm destined for bigger things that eyes have not seen. Thanks
Re: What's The Obsession With Male Children About In Nigeria? by Idaytesj29(m): 6:00pm On Mar 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Again.... stop [/s]deluding[s] yourselves with these [/s]meaningless[s] drivers.. the same responsibilities lie on both male and females [s][/s]except those born of your delusions ofcourse.[s][/s] undecided

Each mallam with him kettle. 6 can be 9 when its viewed from another angle.
Re: What's The Obsession With Male Children About In Nigeria? by Kobojunkie: 6:02pm On Mar 29, 2022
Idaytesj29:
Each mallam with him kettle. 6 can be 9 when its viewed from another angle.
You don't get to impose your personal delusions on the world at all. The reality of living is the same responsibilities belong to all irrespective of gender. undecided

1 Like

Re: What's The Obsession With Male Children About In Nigeria? by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:05pm On Mar 29, 2022
Jim99:

Bloody lair! These are all old photos. This particular photo first appeared in a 2018 post.

Keep quiet are women fighting in Ukraine or not dispel the article and stop being clownish that women don't fight over there..
In this article there are photos of women in the battlefield dispel this one as an old photo too.

https://www.npr.org/2022/03/19/1087712539/ukrainian-women-are-volunteering-to-fight-and-history-shows-they-always-have

2 Likes

Re: What's The Obsession With Male Children About In Nigeria? by Idaytesj29(m): 6:05pm On Mar 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You don't get to impose your [/s]personal delusions[s] on the world at all. The reality of living is the same responsibilities belong to all irrespective of gender. undecided

But you get to impose your junkie personal delusions on the world cos you own the world.
Re: What's The Obsession With Male Children About In Nigeria? by Kobojunkie: 6:07pm On Mar 29, 2022
Idaytesj29:
But you get to impose your junkie personal delusions on the world cos you own the world.
What I stated here are not born if any personal delusions I hold to but are instead based on facts established outside of my mind. undecided

1 Like

Re: What's The Obsession With Male Children About In Nigeria? by Jim99: 6:08pm On Mar 29, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Keep quiet are women fighting in Ukraine or not dispel the article and stop being clownish that women don't fight over there..
In this article there are photos of women in the battlefield dispel this one as an old photo too.

https://www.npr.org/2022/03/19/1087712539/ukrainian-women-are-volunteering-to-fight-and-history-shows-they-always-have

They are not. They all fled to bordering countries on civilian wears. There's nothing you can tell me about this Ukraine war as i have an insider on the front lines.

1 Like

Re: What's The Obsession With Male Children About In Nigeria? by Idaytesj29(m): 6:09pm On Mar 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What I stated here are not born if any personal delusions I hold to but are instead based on facts established outside of my mind. undecided

9 becomes 6 when its viewed from another angle.
Re: What's The Obsession With Male Children About In Nigeria? by Jim99: 6:09pm On Mar 29, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

30,000 women on the front lines yet not a single video of them anywhere. Even 30,000 flies or mosquitoes would be visible to anyone.

1 Like

Re: What's The Obsession With Male Children About In Nigeria? by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:10pm On Mar 29, 2022
Jim99:

They are not. They all fled to bordering countries on civilian wears. There's nothing you can tell me about this Ukraine war as i have an insider on the front lines.

Please keep quiet women are fighting in Ukraine it is an accepted fact not all of them are running they have chosen to fight and defend their land stop deceiving yourself using your imaginary cousin because whether you like it or not women are fighting in Ukraine too no matter the proportion.

Nor be only civilian wears lol grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Obsession With Male Children About In Nigeria? by Kobojunkie: 6:11pm On Mar 29, 2022
Idaytesj29:
9 becomes 6 when its viewed from another angle.
You are grown up enough to realize that facts exist beyond your "9 turns to 6" reality/delusions there, right? . undecided

1 Like

Re: What's The Obsession With Male Children About In Nigeria? by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:11pm On Mar 29, 2022
Jim99:

30,000 women on the front lines yet not a single video of them anywhere. Even 30,000 flies or mosquitoes would be visible to anyone.

I showed you videos you chose to remain blind go and treat your eyesight and stop arguing with the people at the frontlines with this information that you have nothing to substantially back against.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Obsession With Male Children About In Nigeria? by Jim99: 6:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Please keep quiet women are fighting in Ukraine it is an accepted fact not all of them are running they have chosen to fight and defend their land stop deceiving yourself using your imaginary cousin because whether you like it or not women are fighting in Ukraine too no matter the proportion.

It's not an accepted fact. There's no evidence and it hasn't been verified yet. It's just feminist's propaganda.

Don't quote me again unless you have what i asked for (evidence), I've got important things to do right now than to keep going back and forth with you in a senseless argument.

You know you're wrong but you'd rather chew glass than admit it. Typical Feminist.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Obsession With Male Children About In Nigeria? by GloriousGbola: 6:19pm On Mar 29, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Someone needs to read up on the daughters of kobani.

1 Like

Re: What's The Obsession With Male Children About In Nigeria? by Jim99: 6:19pm On Mar 29, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

I showed you videos you chose to remain blind go and treat your eyesight and stop arguing with the people at the frontlines with this information that you have nothing to substantially back against.

Those videos showed nothing but reporters telling us that there are female fighters there without even proof.
Re: What's The Obsession With Male Children About In Nigeria? by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
Jim99:

It's not an accepted fact. There'd no evidence and it hasn't been verified yet. It's just feminist propaganda.

Don't quote me again unless you have what i asked for (evidence), I've got important things to do right now than to keep going back and forth with you in a senseless argument.

You know you're wrong but you'd rather chew glass than admit it. Typical Feminist.

At this point you are just pained and deluded from reality women are in Ukraine reporting as journalist, working as doctors, caregivers and all and you think that there are no women fighting in the Ukrainian army despite the articles and reports journalist have reported but I should believe you over them you are deluded from reality and you are just pained.
I would not reply you further dialoguing with someone who does not take corrections is a waste of my precious time.

Not once did you bring a substantial evidence to refute the article or videos but you open your mouth wah talking about evidence it is obvious you have no idea of what you are talking about

2 Likes

Re: What's The Obsession With Male Children About In Nigeria? by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:23pm On Mar 29, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Someone needs to read up on the daughters of kobani.

That jim99 boy is a clown at this point and nothing will make me take him serious any article or report I share is propaganda and feminist incline what a shallow boy.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Obsession With Male Children About In Nigeria? by EndRape2(f): 6:23pm On Mar 29, 2022
Rubbish post without sense,

Whatbof all the cultist and drung addicts, trained by father's .

quote author=godofuck231 post=111438336]no worry no born male child first then see how you can control your home , women themselves know at a point thats they need a man in their lives , most of the girls into prostitution either had no fathers when growing or their fathers didnt impact on their lives, they hardly have regards for men [/quote]
Re: What's The Obsession With Male Children About In Nigeria? by luwiizy(m): 6:24pm On Mar 29, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Madam stop posting shiit....

I've been following these war from day one..
All those article you posted are not Frontline war videos...

The only female soldiers I've seen so far was a Russian sniper, she was caught just yesterday.

Ignorance is not bliss if you can learn

3 Likes

Re: What's The Obsession With Male Children About In Nigeria? by GloriousGbola: 6:24pm On Mar 29, 2022
Kelvin3476:
THEIR LINAGE IS CLOSED AUTOMATICALLY.

Daddy Linda is thanking his stars. That pero or what is his name would probably have been doing low level yahoo yahoo.

Na linda carry the whole family and lineage

1 Like

Re: What's The Obsession With Male Children About In Nigeria? by Jim99: 6:25pm On Mar 29, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

At this point you are just pained and deluded from reality women are in Ukraine reporting as journalist, working as doctors, caregivers and all and you think that there are no women fighting in the Ukrainian army despite the articles and reports journalist have reported but I should believe you over them you are deluded from reality and you are just pained.
I would not reply you further dialoguing with someone who does not take corrections is a waste of my precious time.

Not once did you bring a substantial evidence to refute the article or videos but you open your mouth wah talking about evidence it is obvious you have no idea of what you are talking about

As combat medics, doctors, caregivers, journalists, engineers... YES!

But there are no women fighting in Ukraine. That's just a hard fact. Until you show us an evidence. It doesn't matter what you chose to believe.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Obsession With Male Children About In Nigeria? by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:29pm On Mar 29, 2022
luwiizy:

Madam stop posting shiit....

I've been following these war from day one..
All those article you posted are not Frontline war videos...

The only female soldiers I've seen so far was a Russian sniper, she was caught just yesterday.

Ignorance is not bliss if you can learn

Mr man keep quiet videos from the frontlines will not show all the male soldiers but who is disproving that one man or that man is not fighting because we did not see his video or him on the frontline and proportionally there are more male soldiers than women and it has been reported that women have been fighting in Ukraine and some volunteering and making Cocktails to help defend their city.

Disprove their reports before telling me that I am posting A** when you have no substantial evidence to contradict the report on ground.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Obsession With Male Children About In Nigeria? by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:30pm On Mar 29, 2022
Jim99:

As combat medics, doctors, caregivers, journalists, engineers... YES!

But there are no women fighting in Ukraine. That's just a hard fact. Until you show us an evidence. It doesn't matter what you chose to believe.

You will cry from today till tomorrow there are reports of women fighting in Ukraine and there is nothing you will say to change that hard fact that has been reported.

1 Like

Re: What's The Obsession With Male Children About In Nigeria? by Exceed15: 6:31pm On Mar 29, 2022
It's not about the sex of children. It's about what they become.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff / Marriage And The Sickle Cell Anaemia / Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.