Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers (47475 Views)

Which Of These Two Careers Can Help Me Migrate To The US? / Toyosi Ogunseye Elected Vice-president Of World Editors Forum / Top Black CEOs At Global Corporations And Lessons From Their Careers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by sotall(m): 8:52am On Mar 28, 2022
undecided
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Divinehub: 8:52am On Mar 28, 2022
Wahala
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by afroxyz: 8:52am On Mar 28, 2022
I'm just wondering if it was a man that did all this

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by harmargedon: 8:52am On Mar 28, 2022
I'm available for sexual harassment please tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Iamchivic(m): 8:53am On Mar 28, 2022
sad
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by smatt1711: 8:53am On Mar 28, 2022
Ok
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Lamasta(m): 8:54am On Mar 28, 2022
Iyaebe:
What's his business in what she does with her body? jealousy is eating this one up

Even when the business is negatively affecting others carrier ba

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by NONAMEPOTATO: 8:54am On Mar 28, 2022
Iyaebe:
What's his business in what she does with her body? jealousy is eating this one up

Lmao!!
Hypocrisy at its peak...but it's your concern what a man does to his body when he exploits women to get whatever he wants right?.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Samiah33(m): 8:54am On Mar 28, 2022
Watching from the sideline
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by angelfallz(m): 8:55am On Mar 28, 2022
Another case of alleged sexual harassment by a female.
See how the first page is quiet.
But let culprit be a male, and self absorbed men would come out and start spewing venom.

Those who save pictures of a man having his balls bursted with hammer would be posting the pictures up and down.
Those that shout "castration" are quiet.
But the accused in this case is a woman so they are quiet. In their mind woman can never do such things.

From CAPSLOCKED
I REMEMBER SHARING MY SEXUAL HARASSMENT EXPERIENCES FROM YEARS AGO AND SOME OF THESE PEOPLE CALLED ME NAMES. IT GOT WORSE WHEN I REVEALED HOW I HANDLED MOST OF THE CASES.
PROFESSIONALS ON THIS THREAD SAID I HAD NO GAME AND DIDN'T HAVE FRAME.

IT HAS HAPPENED AGAIN TO ANOTHER MAN RIGHT IN FRONT OF A CAMERA. IT HAS ALWAYS HAPPENED AND WILL ALWAYS HAPPEN. NOTHING WILL CHANGE UNTIL WOMEN ARE HELD UP TO THE STANDARD MEN ARE HELD REGARDING THESE THINGS. WHEN MEN STOP INFANTICIZING GROWN WOMEN AND START HOLDING THEM ACCOUNTABLE AS THEY'D HOLD EVEN 15-YEAR-OLD BOYS, ONLY THEN WILL WE START SEEING POSITIVE RESULTS.

EVERYDAY IN OUR PERSONAL SPACES AND IN PUBLIC PLACES WE SEE/HEAR HOW WOMEN ASSAULT WOMEN, MEN, AND CHILDREN, BOTH PHYSICALLY, EMOTIONALLY, AND SEXUALLY. THERE ARE MANY FEMALE PERVS ROAMING FREE AND ENJOYING THE IMMUNITY THE GET FROM FROM THE FREE PASSES EARNED FROM THESE MEN (AND WOMEN) WHO'D HURRIEDLY ABSOLVE THEM OF ANY GUILT AND CROWN THEM MAJESTIC ANGELS THAT CAN DO NO WRONG. THIS IS WHY I 100% SUPPORT FEMINISM AND EQUALITY BECAUSE THERE'S NO WAY ON THIS EARTH THAT I'LL ENJOY THAT A WOMAN IS GIVEN MORE PRIVILEGES AND SPECIAL TREATMENTS THAN A MAN. LET'S ALL BE EQUALS IN THE EYES OF GOD AND BEFORE THE LAW SO THAT WE CAN HANDLE THESE THINGS SQUARELY AND JUSTLY.

A 40-YEAR-OLD FEMALE CRIMINAL IS - CONFUSED, UNDER THE INFLUENCE, VICTIM OF MALE OPPRESSION AND CONFUSION, YOUNG AND NAIVE, PUSHED BY FEMININE HORMONES.
A 17-YEAR-OLD MALE CRIMINAL IS THE WORST OF DEMONS AND MUST BE PUT TO DEATH.

PLEASE MAKE ANY OF THESE MAKE SENSE FOR ONCE. PLEASE.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Skillsnigeria: 8:58am On Mar 28, 2022
Hmmm
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by babajero(m): 8:59am On Mar 28, 2022
This is character assassination, the lady should sue, she have enough evidence already.

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Trentee4eva: 8:59am On Mar 28, 2022
Iyaebe:
You didn't read about the sexual harrassment. Tueh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by ButterBurger: 8:59am On Mar 28, 2022
Me ah go knack o
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by wonder233: 9:00am On Mar 28, 2022
Fake story.
The fantasy of every male employee is to get in-between the legs of the female boss.. Especially in this part of the world. The male gender is a conquistador by default, a high- value female is the ultimate prize. On the flip side, women are hypergamous in nature, they seek males higher up in status than them, no matter how high they already are.
All these tales of madam sleeping with driver, boss lady sleeping with junior male staff, Hot sugar mummies all over Abuja and lagos are nothing but FANTASIES!

4 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Crafteck1: 9:00am On Mar 28, 2022
Nonsense... All ive seen are people's personal opinions about a boss, same way i wont support accusations wey no get leg against a man, i wont against a woman, social media has a way of creating 1st oppinion about a person that is usually further from the truth... They lost me when they said she gave birth for her married md to solidify her official position... The writer knew her mind gann.. Though there is no smoke without fire, this writeup came from a place of hatred.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by fmonigent(m): 9:01am On Mar 28, 2022
Iyaebe:

Exactly
Na her body
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Ijaya123: 9:01am On Mar 28, 2022
Iyaebe:

O oni ọpọlọ.

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by yuzjet(m): 9:01am On Mar 28, 2022
Faller:

You have it, so please use it, I believe you know what I'm talking about,

You think if he has, he will type gibberish?
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by koyyess: 9:02am On Mar 28, 2022
And she looks so innocent...like someone that can't hurt a fly. undecided

Should I believe this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Ibusho: 9:03am On Mar 28, 2022
This is just a single story for a jealous guy. Bring your evidence to support your claims about her and stop the use of blackmail strategy to bring a person down. Sexual harassment allegation for sale things.

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 28, 2022
SATANICALLY:
About Toyosi Ogunseye

I don’t even understand all these.
If your boss is sexually harassing you at work, why not report to the appropriate authorities so investigations will be carried out and she will be punished ? All of them kept mute for years only to come out now? We are really our problem in this country.
And for those she was sleeping with, did she rape them? Why didn’t they stand their ground and say NO!

She got pregnant for her boss, so? What is your business? Did the boss complain to you? It’s her body

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by angelfallz(m): 9:06am On Mar 28, 2022
Men of this generation are just cowards.
One of the things I like about myself is that I don't take nonsense from anybody man or woman, and people who know me, know that as well and they respect themselves around me.
Me, woman harass me?! They never born the woman! Not to even talk of sexual harassment.
Men can't even harass me is it now a woman that would harass me?

The 2 slaps I would give her eh! and then I would wait for the men that would rush to defend her, foolish men!!

Men are the cause of men's problem in this world. They defend women instead of holding them accountable, then they come to NL and start shouting "fear women", "fear women".

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 28, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Nke ahu gbasara unu...Ndi ENDSARS Liars...

Please let me leave this yeye thread
D Only Onye Awusa na-asu Igbo, na edekwaya ede of Nairaland grin
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by legba1(m): 9:06am On Mar 28, 2022
That lady up there is a highly driven professional serial achiever...yea she could be tough on the job, but I respect that trait is needed to get the job done especially in Nigeria where most could be u serious on the job. Toyosi delivers always and that made her a darling of the authority, iam talking if her days working at The Punch.

This episode is something strange, her employers she cause an enquiry... I pray she survive anyway
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 28, 2022
The great feminists of Africa where Una dey? Siofra madamvanessa iyaebe food don DON
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Seredebe: 9:08am On Mar 28, 2022
Iyaebe:

Are you ok?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Chiraq77(m): 9:08am On Mar 28, 2022
With That Face,you can harass me anytime you want Baby grin
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 28, 2022
Lamasta:

Even when the business is negatively affecting others carrier ba
I like that beating you gave her, I've never seen such a shameless sets of gender...

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by angelfallz(m): 9:09am On Mar 28, 2022
That woman should be investigated and if she is culpable she should face the law.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of Africa’s Highest Minimum Wages Per Month / I Can’t Drive Car Despite Driving Trucks – Ademola Omolade (Female Truck Driver) / NNPC Staff: Resume Before 8am Or Stay At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.