Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers (47474 Views)

Which Of These Two Careers Can Help Me Migrate To The US? / Toyosi Ogunseye Elected Vice-president Of World Editors Forum / Top Black CEOs At Global Corporations And Lessons From Their Careers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by VaginaPeople: 9:51am On Mar 28, 2022
Iyaebe:
What's his business in what she does with her body? jealousy is eating this one up
cry cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by BurnaBaby(f): 9:52am On Mar 28, 2022
All I see from this post, is a gang-up by foolish broke Red pill men, who is jealous of a hand working woman success.

God forbid those gender!

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by naturefellow(m): 9:54am On Mar 28, 2022
Mooh247:

Shut the fvck up

just have some milk child!
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Mooh247: 9:56am On Mar 28, 2022
naturefellow:
just have some milk child!

Bring me your girls titties let me have the milk

Or

Shut the fvck up and get off my mention
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by AfroKnight: 9:56am On Mar 28, 2022
“Women Supporting Women” PRO MAX grin
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by VEHINTOLAR: 9:58am On Mar 28, 2022
I honestly think this David guy should leave Toyosi alone ! This is becoming quite childish and very ridiculous with petty jealousy written all over it !

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by naturefellow(m): 10:02am On Mar 28, 2022
Mooh247:

Bring me your girls titties let me have the milk
Or
Shut the fvck up and get off my mention
stop posting rubbish on SM. Shvt your trap if you have nothing meaningful to contribute
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by snoopz: 10:11am On Mar 28, 2022
First and youngest female editor, na beans to you? Puna lovers go don chop her tire grin
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Cantonese: 10:13am On Mar 28, 2022
Jagbajantis intete
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Mooh247: 10:13am On Mar 28, 2022
naturefellow:
stop posting rubbish on SM. Shvt your trap if you have nothing meaningful to contribute

Stop chasing my comment about social media like a Gay

Shut the fbck off and stop qouting me.. I don't do gays
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by kay29000(m): 10:14am On Mar 28, 2022
NONAMEPOTATO:

Lmao!!
Hypocrisy at its peak...but it's your concern what a man does to his body when he exploits women to get whatever he wants right?.

No mind that girl. To some girls like her, women are never wrong.
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Dshocker(m): 10:15am On Mar 28, 2022
Nigeria as a whole is soo toxic,even a fresh secondary school leaver seeking for the position of a sales girl,for a job of 12k,most owners would want to sleep with her.

The earlier the youths of Nigeria does something,the better...2023 is here,lets change the future of this country for once,because if care is not taken,we would elect someone with stroke to rule Nigeria
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Kajaard: 10:20am On Mar 28, 2022
Iyaebe:
What's his business in what she does with her body? jealousy is eating this one up

When what she does affects the business and careers of individuals it matters. When she gets a guy that refuses to sleep with her fired or harasses employees wrongly then she needs to be curtailed.
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 28, 2022
She is innocent untill proved guilty, so till when she is guilty of all these allegations b4 I say my mind

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by samwayne154(m): 10:22am On Mar 28, 2022
Iyaebe:
if it were a male boss, would you have said same thing?
Use your brain to think!
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by 2braithe: 10:25am On Mar 28, 2022
Iyaebe:

But if it was a male sexually harassing a female,you and saphiere would have almost had a cardiac arrest by now.
Because you will make it your sole business.
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by victorVIC1(m): 10:27am On Mar 28, 2022
Iyaebe:

You would only understand if you've been a victim of workplace bullying and harassment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by 2braithe: 10:29am On Mar 28, 2022
SilentQueen:
She is innocent untill proved guilty, so till when she is guilty of all these allegations b4 I say my mind

But if genders were reversed,the male will be guilty as accused,right?

Just like the lawyer in UK that was heavily fined after being accused of harassment with no evidence.A lot of people found him guilty without being proven...Yeye!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 28, 2022
alsudan:
See her cheap wig on top big head.

Na their way. Dem fit Dey husband house the Fvck outside steady, husband go know and no go send, because him the knack outside too.

You dey very well updated on street matters.....grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Mavor: 10:37am On Mar 28, 2022
Iyaebe:
You are a silly human being. She can do whatever she wants with her body, but she should do it at home. Not to come and be disturbing co-workers trying to make a honest living. If what David Hundeyin said is true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Playermayweda(m): 10:40am On Mar 28, 2022
Iyaebe:

So the fact she also mistreats other women in her line of work under her doesn't concern you?
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by kunyeo(m): 10:51am On Mar 28, 2022
Iyaebe:

A thought like this is one of the reasons Africans are backward.If evil is done to your neighbour,one day it may happen to someone close to you and even yourself.
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Uptheante(m): 10:54am On Mar 28, 2022
SilentQueen:
Rubbish & bullshit.
If it were a man accussed of these allegations, I'm sure u will join the band wagon of those calling for his head without waiting for proof
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Kobicove(m): 10:55am On Mar 28, 2022
This piece looks more like blackmail to me undecided

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by benebaby77: 11:09am On Mar 28, 2022
kayuseful:
Huh
This is damning
David Hundeyin shaking tables fearlessly since 1800. Man must be living on trees to avoid being assassinated
Sora f'obinrin o

He's no longer living in Nigeria. There was a time Tony Elumelu was after him with policemen after exposing the working conditions in UBA.
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by NamelessOGBENI(m): 11:09am On Mar 28, 2022
Heck, even to get an Instagram skit acting gig, you will be asked to bleep...

Funny enough, we know this truth and most of this skits are one dimensional too, no contents whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by JohnSP99: 11:19am On Mar 28, 2022
Iyaebe:
you obviously don't have sense with this comment, did you miss the part where she's getting colleagues who are not inline with her sacked or resigned.
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by IslamIncest: 11:23am On Mar 28, 2022
As for me. I don't mind if she rapes me grin
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Mrhonesty: 11:24am On Mar 28, 2022
Toyosi's achievements are making 95% of these people mad. There are good things about the lady-Toyosi that they are scared of.
Keep moving Toyo! I don't know you but haters can't stop you.

NaughtyBrainiac:
Is this still investigative journalism? Be like say Baba don take this one personal

When I saw "sexually harass men", I thought she's a Sugar Momma that knacks male subordinates and deals with the ones that say NO to her sexual advances.
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by VULCAN(m): 11:51am On Mar 28, 2022
Somebody is destroying people's self esteem and careers and this is your response.

Nobody can convince me you have passed through a university of polytechnic.

Your intellect as revealed on Nairaland appears similar to someone who dropped out of public school in JSS2.

Pls find your way back and at least finish secondary school.

It's important.

Iyaebe:

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of Africa’s Highest Minimum Wages Per Month / I Can’t Drive Car Despite Driving Trucks – Ademola Omolade (Female Truck Driver) / NNPC Staff: Resume Before 8am Or Stay At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.