Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers (47443 Views)

Which Of These Two Careers Can Help Me Migrate To The US? / Toyosi Ogunseye Elected Vice-president Of World Editors Forum / Top Black CEOs At Global Corporations And Lessons From Their Careers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Visasolution048: 11:55am On Mar 28, 2022
Iyaebe:
What's his business in what she does with her body? jealousy is eating this one up
grin grin grin grin
Her comment is always upside down...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Visasolution048: 11:57am On Mar 28, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
Is this still investigative journalism? Be like say Baba don take this one personal

When I saw "sexually harass men", I thought she's a Sugar Momma that knacks male subordinates and deals with the ones that say NO to her sexual advances.

Yes na..
If you no gree nak her..She go frustrate your life..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Toks2008(m): 11:57am On Mar 28, 2022
harmargedon:
Saphire on the beat
grin

Wettin Saphiere do you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by JuanDeDios: 11:58am On Mar 28, 2022
Mynd44:
Hundeyin? The spin doctor?

Smh
You must be a hardcore establishment person. I mean, Hundeyin has his flaws, but "spin doctor"?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by dfrost: 12:02pm On Mar 28, 2022
Lamasta:

Even when the business is negatively affecting others carrier ba

Comrade Lamasta, I never knew you as vawulence person n'a? Comrade please do not unleash vawulence.

sad shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Visasolution048: 12:05pm On Mar 28, 2022
Cardealer2021:

Jealousy and envy is currently killing David
grin grin grin grin
Jealousy and envy over what??
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Tokotaya: 12:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
My problem with David is that he relies heavily on circumstantial evidence to establish his stories. There is a reason courts don't attach too much weight to circumstantial evidence. If they did, many innocent people would be executed and many others jailed. I still recall his theories against Akpabio about the raped and murdered girl in Akwa Ibom, organ harvesting syndicate etc. He does have an imaginative mind and a curious soul. But he needs to know that circumstantial evidence are only leads, not conclusions. As for his latest allegations against Toyosi, I keep my fingers crossed. The truth will come out. Is it true though that she fathered a child by Punch's MD?

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Visasolution048: 12:12pm On Mar 28, 2022
masseratti:
can this my Badagry brother take a rest? he is becoming a "busy body" this days... do your work and leave others business, please.
Other people's business na him work sir...
I don't know why y'all hate hearing the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Visasolution048: 12:12pm On Mar 28, 2022
CSTRR:

None of all those people have bothered to sue him.
It means he has receipts.
God bless you.
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Visasolution048: 12:17pm On Mar 28, 2022
Mrhonesty:
Toyosi's achievements are making 95% of these people mad. There are good things about the lady-Toyosi that they are scared of.
Keep moving Toyo! I don't know you but haters can't stop you.

Just as Abba Kyari's achievement made 90% of policemen mad...Also, there were good things about Kyaris leading the team. Well, most northerners also say what you just said now, when it comes to kyaris judgment...

David is talking about illegalities in her led organization. As usual, Nigerians won't see the reality behind anything.
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
There may be a ring of folks targeting and framing women playing for the other team

BBC una get work sha

Working titles for you

Toy Story: News and Promotion or
Wonder Woman Wannabees
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 28, 2022
I Love this guy's boldness. I wish I was this bold.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by happney65: 1:05pm On Mar 28, 2022
She no even fine sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by ocelot2006(m): 1:06pm On Mar 28, 2022
BBC Eye on......BBC Eye..?
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Ishilove: 1:15pm On Mar 28, 2022
Na wa o. Is it not this punny wey we get? Sleeping with one man is work, not to talk of sleeping with multiple men. This is so disgusting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by GloriousGbola: 1:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
Ishilove:
Na wa o. Is it not this punny wey we get? Sleeping with one man is work, not to talk of sleeping with multiple men. This is so disgusting

all toto are equal, but some toto are more equal than others

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by masseratti: 1:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
Visasolution048:

Other people's business na him work sir...
I don't know why y'all hate hearing the truth.
it's not hating to hear the truth, there are other mundane political and social issues he can report, am always proud of him.. but it seems lately his ego is getting over his head, whoever anyone f.. ucks for anything is none of his business. I want him to be much more successful cos he is like a brother.. but not all this unnecessary issh.
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Lamasta(m): 1:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
dfrost:

Comrade Lamasta, I never knew you as vawulence person n'a? Comrade please do not unleash vawulence.

sad shocked
Senior Comrade iya.ebe needs that kind of vawulence once in a while grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Hassanmaye(m): 1:51pm On Mar 28, 2022
Queenttoast01:
Fear my gender angry
The other time a lady stylishly touch my dick in the office, and was laughing, I have to allow her touch for peace to rein

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Legendoo: 1:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
That's one dangerous cartel. Kiki , toyosi, Moe and other aspiring feminist gangsters.

They pander progressivism but it's all an agenda used for cashing out.

The BTC theft, hijacked endsars protest, constant anti men stance. Continuous support for feminism/LGBT rights and you still can't connect the dots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Ishilove: 2:02pm On Mar 28, 2022
GloriousGbola:

all toto are equal, but some toto are more equal than others
Haha. Mscheeeew
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Aboguede(m): 2:07pm On Mar 28, 2022
If she is from ewedu Republic then yes the story is true

Yoluba old women na winch grin
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by GloriousGbola: 2:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
Ishilove:

Haha. Mscheeeew

Get with the program. As there are alfa mail there are alfa toto. The toto that brings all the boys to the yard (and then empties their pockets angry)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AwXKJoKJz4

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Okoroawusa: 2:20pm On Mar 28, 2022
Health360:
D Only Onye Awusa na-asu Igbo, na edekwaya ede of Nairaland grin
D Only Onye Yoruba na-asu igbi, na edekwaya ede of Nairaland
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Maverick777: 2:26pm On Mar 28, 2022
I have been observing you this lady for a while now, your excessive bigotry is gradually making you an inane unreasonable nuisance! Too much of everything is bad...
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by meobizy(f): 2:44pm On Mar 28, 2022
I came for the sexual exploits. All I saw in the article was how she cut off opportunities for fellow Nigerian females. This Hundeyin idiot wants to pull a Reno on us. Rubbish!
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Ishilove: 2:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Get with the program. As there are alfa mail there are alfa toto. The toto that brings all the boys to the yard (and then empties their pockets angry)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AwXKJoKJz4
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 2:47pm On Mar 28, 2022
Laggafin:
She should come and harass me sexually biko

No self respecting man would say this. You no just get level.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Unruly7(m): 2:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
Iyaebe:
What's his business in what she does with her body? jealousy is eating this one up

Olosho don comment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by GloriousGbola: 3:10pm On Mar 28, 2022
Ishilove:

Yes ooo let kelis teach you. Not just how big the bobby is but how you shake it tongue

Shake it well and you too can slap some dude with 50% alimony, 100% heartache and 200% redpill. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 28, 2022
Okoroawusa:

D Only Onye Yoruba na-asu igbi, na edekwaya ede of Nairaland
Munwa nwafo Igbo!!
Nwa Biafra ma Ndi awusa kwete grin
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by yemi1504: 3:26pm On Mar 28, 2022
Visasolution048:

grin grin grin grin
Her comment is always upside down...

Oh God lol grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Can’t Drive Car Despite Driving Trucks – Ademola Omolade (Female Truck Driver) / NNPC Staff: Resume Before 8am Or Stay At Home / Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.