Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers (47473 Views)

Which Of These Two Careers Can Help Me Migrate To The US? / Toyosi Ogunseye Elected Vice-president Of World Editors Forum / Top Black CEOs At Global Corporations And Lessons From Their Careers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 28, 2022
Iyaebe is busy celebrating a female molester... What a monumental shame...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by YorubaIsCursed1: 9:11am On Mar 28, 2022
Just imagine.

Yoruba women self angry cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Blackman7: 9:13am On Mar 28, 2022
Nairaland should bring down this post . This is bad, if you have a personal problem with her you don't have to post what is unverified on nairaland . You can be sued for this immature act of stupidity. Tarnishing someone image is really bad when we haven't gotten the other side of the story. This is really bad

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Gloriagee(f): 9:15am On Mar 28, 2022
She's CONSIDERED innocent until proven guilty. She might be guilty but an independent investigation is in order not beer -parlor styled allegations....

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Seredebe: 9:16am On Mar 28, 2022
Competence5050:
The great feminists of Africa where Una dey? Si.ofra mada.mvanessa iy.aebe food don DON

Jennyclay

Saphire saphiere
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Sterope(f): 9:17am On Mar 28, 2022
3 examples that are most likely executive decisions.

Please sue him for all you can get undecided
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Kingcalls: 9:17am On Mar 28, 2022
Iyaebe:
What's his business in what she does with her body? jealousy is eating this one up

U are a fool...u see y people keep on insulting u... if it was a man , will u say such

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by georgee(m): 9:19am On Mar 28, 2022
Iyaebe:
What's his business in what she does with her body? jealousy is eating this one up
Shut up and go rot in hell.. You foool

Birds of a feather

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by JustforMen: 9:19am On Mar 28, 2022
Kai, Iyaebe - you know say you be my babe but why you dey do like this in public?
did you not read how she victimizes people that refuse her advances?

Iyaebe:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Dollarremix(m): 9:20am On Mar 28, 2022
Iyaebe:
Iyaeba grin
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 28, 2022
Please leave enough space for that gender ,they're coming in their numbers
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Cardealer2021(m): 9:28am On Mar 28, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
Is this still investigative journalism? Be like say Baba don take this one personal

When I saw "sexually harass men", I thought she's a Sugar Momma that knacks male subordinates and deals with the ones that say NO to her sexual advances.
Jealousy and envy is currently killing David

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by GUNITGuy: 9:28am On Mar 28, 2022
How come is majorly women getting white collar jobs in Nigeria .....This was not the case before .........But go to teaching difficult subjects like maths, physics, accounting with doing difficult jobs and paid peanuts you find young good men ...................

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by naturefellow(m): 9:30am On Mar 28, 2022
Mynd44:
Hundeyin? The spin doctor?

Smh
Only the unconscionable would give this reaction.

Better keep your tail between your legs and run along. Cos, he's coming for you all nonsense mods on here.
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Cardealer2021(m): 9:30am On Mar 28, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

This Loud mouth twitter punk again.... Oga David kindly provide "FACTUAL EVIDENCE" First account of witnesses ... Victims of her harrasment testimony

Ogunseye has won over 25 media awards including the health category of the CNN MultiChoice African Journalist of the Year Awards in 2011 and 2013, Nigerian Academy of Science Journalist of the Year 2013, The Future Awards Africa 2013, Child-Friendly Reporter of the Year by the Diamond Awards for Media Excellence (DAME)

David Hudeyen "Kwan 1 has an IQ of a loaf of bread"

David Hudeyen "Toyosi sexually harras men"

David Hudeyen " Niger Delta commission and Goodswill Akpabio responsible for death Akwa Ibom job seeker, Hiny Umoren"

David Hudeyen " Nasco Cornflask responsible for Jihad in the North"

David Hudeyen " Abike dabiri and (NIDCOM) responsible for the death of Itunu in Cote d'Ivoire"

David is obviously a jealous fellow

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Testimony1988(m): 9:32am On Mar 28, 2022
Blessedbe:
Some women are just something else
It's well, she's just a position seeker.
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 28, 2022
Wow knowing BBC I’m sure a documentary is in the works o undercover boss type shiii

A lot of men learn funny traits from women don’t know if it’s true but Toyosi why na…

I’ve been offered exclusive meetings with the rich fancy trips but I know all na just for the cake after… na brt go…honor your soul and it will reward you.
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by GUNITGuy: 9:34am On Mar 28, 2022
Crafteck1:
Nonsense... All ive seen are people's personal opinions about a boss, same way i wont support accusations wey no get leg against a man, i wont against a woman, social media has a way of creating 1st oppinion about a person that is usually further from the truth... They lost me when they said she gave birth for her married md to solidify her official position... The writer knew her mind gann.. Though there is no smoke without fire, this writeup came from a place of hatred.
There is no smoke without fire even in every rumors there is a place of truth .
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by lexy2014: 9:38am On Mar 28, 2022
Joezinho:
This is some deep investigative journalism..

But I trust my country. No actions will be taken

Very deep bro, very deep. From her bio, she looks like an achiever in her own right. It will take a whole lot to discredit her and prove that she isn't worth her salt.

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by CSTRR: 9:40am On Mar 28, 2022
GardenOfGod:
That's ridiculous to say the least.
Authorities should take over the case and investigate immediately if the allegation is true. She shouldn't be allowed to walk free on the street of already corrupt Nigeria without prosecution.
It is not a criminal offense.
She did not rape those men.

The consequences is that she will lose her Job and her name, but it is not a prison case.
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by openmine(m): 9:40am On Mar 28, 2022
harmargedon:
Saphire on the beat
No be small...she may still blame the guys for allowing Toyosi sleep with them!
To her even if the lady is a serial cheat,saphire will still blame the man!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by naturefellow(m): 9:41am On Mar 28, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
Is this still investigative journalism? Be like say Baba don take this one personal [/b]
This is not investigative journalism, but spotlighting corrupt practices in the journalism sphere. Something that many are not courageous enough to do.
And yes, it's personal... What is provocative to David is Toyosi and Nkiruka (Not Kiki) cohosting a twitter space on #horriblebosses last week, with Nkiruka despite evidence and disgrace of plagiarism and allegation of sleeping with BBC leads for the role, still running her mouth like a cheap diarrhoea. Hypocrisy wey go Havard!

If the needful had been done, someone like Nkiriuka Mordi, wouldn't have had the singular acclaim for the groundbreaking Sex for Grades documentary.

Inasmuch as David is savage, we still need many as tenacious as him.

A lot here are actually ignorant of many things, because their first source of info and news is Nairaland sadly, which is a hallmark of mediocrity, and now a host of all manner of vices, thanks partly to moderators as useless as tits on a bull.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Dybala11(m): 9:42am On Mar 28, 2022
Faller:

You have it, so please use it, I believe you know what I'm talking about,
She has it and she's fully using it. She even attested to sending a DM to a Nigerian football with an ulterior motive. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by masseratti: 9:42am On Mar 28, 2022
can this my Badagry brother take a rest? he is becoming a "busy body" this days... do your work and leave others business please.
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by naturefellow(m): 9:42am On Mar 28, 2022
Mooh247:
cool
This Loud mouth twitter punk again.... Oga David kindly provide "FACTUAL EVIDENCE" First account of witnesses ... Victims of her harrasment testimony

Ogunseye has won over 25 media awards including the health category of the CNN MultiChoice African Journalist of the Year Awards in 2011 and 2013, Nigerian Academy of Science Journalist of the Year 2013, The Future Awards Africa 2013, Child-Friendly Reporter of the Year by the Diamond Awards for Media Excellence (DAME)

David Hudeyen " Niger Delta commission and Goodswill Akpabio responsible for death Akwa Ibom job seeker, Hiny Umoren"

David Hudeyen " Abike dabiri and (NIDCOM) responsible for the death of Itunu in Cote d'Ivoire"
keep mooing 247. Or don't go become a journalist yourself
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by yusluvad(m): 9:43am On Mar 28, 2022
naturefellow:

This is is not investigative journalism, but spotlighting corrupt practices in the journalism sphere. Something that many are not courageous to do.

If the needful had been done, someone like Nkiriuka Mordi, wouldn't have had the acclaim for the groundbreaking Sex for Grades documentary.

Inasmuch as David is savage, we still need many as fearless as him.

A lot here are actually ignorant of many things, mediocre, because their first source of info and news is Nairaland sadly, which is now breeding ground for all manner of vices, thanks partly to moderators as useless as tits on a bull.
On point...
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by AFONAMARO: 9:43am On Mar 28, 2022
Iyaebe:

You don't say? So, that's all you got from the thread? You mean, sexual harassment, office bullying and getting people off their jobs who refused to sleep with her is okay? Agaba!

Assuming the thread was on about a man, you'd have been the cheerleader and advocate of woman right (feminism)!

What a world!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Crafteck1: 9:43am On Mar 28, 2022
GUNITGuy:

There is no smoke without fire even in every rumors there is a place of truth .

Yes but the writeup has so many assumptions, i wont personally cruisify the lady in my mind based on this
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by CSTRR: 9:44am On Mar 28, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

None of all those people have bothered to sue him.
It means he has receipts.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Mooh247: 9:47am On Mar 28, 2022
naturefellow:
keep mooing 247. Or don't go become a journalist yourself

Shut the fvck up
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by CSTRR: 9:47am On Mar 28, 2022
He accused Nkeiruka Mordi of sucking oyibo coccckks for the sex for grade story and with receipts.

I even thought the girl was going to rain on him with all kind of lawsuits but to my surprise they just exchanged insults on twitter and the lady went to hide her face.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of Africa’s Highest Minimum Wages Per Month / I Can’t Drive Car Despite Driving Trucks – Ademola Omolade (Female Truck Driver) / NNPC Staff: Resume Before 8am Or Stay At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.