Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers (47445 Views)

Which Of These Two Careers Can Help Me Migrate To The US? / Toyosi Ogunseye Elected Vice-president Of World Editors Forum / Top Black CEOs At Global Corporations And Lessons From Their Careers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Donaluta(m): 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

This Loud mouth twitter punk again.... Oga David kindly provide "FACTUAL EVIDENCE" First account of witnesses ... Victims of her harrasment testimony

Ogunseye has won over 25 media awards including the health category of the CNN MultiChoice African Journalist of the Year Awards in 2011 and 2013, Nigerian Academy of Science Journalist of the Year 2013, The Future Awards Africa 2013, Child-Friendly Reporter of the Year by the Diamond Awards for Media Excellence (DAME)

David Hudeyen "Kwan 1 has an IQ of a loaf of bread"

David Hudeyen "Toyosi sexually harras men"

David Hudeyen " Niger Delta commission and Goodswill Akpabio responsible for death Akwa Ibom job seeker, Hiny Umoren"

David Hudeyen " Nasco Cornflask responsible for Jihad in the North"

David Hudeyen " Abike dabiri and (NIDCOM) responsible for the death of Itunu in Cote d'Ivoire"

You dey always type like who him brain dey him ear.... No wonder you dey support tinubu ...
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by blinking001(m): 3:44pm On Mar 28, 2022
Iyaebe:
What's his business in what she does with her body? jealousy is eating this one up
This is all you can say? Smh
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Slayar: 3:54pm On Mar 28, 2022
mehnnn,this woman would be too hard to resist.
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by ShaqFu: 4:40pm On Mar 28, 2022
Ishilove:
Na wa o. Is it not this punny wey we get? Sleeping with one man is work, not to talk of sleeping with multiple men. This is so disgusting
You're not a hoe that's why sleeping with one man is tasking.

Imagine me carrying cement, don't you think it'll be tasking and God damn demanding. Lol.

People function well in their natural occupation. grin

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Ishilove: 5:29pm On Mar 28, 2022
ShaqFu:
You're not a hoe that's why sleeping with one man is tasking.

Imagine me carrying cement, don't you think it'll be tasking and God damn demanding. Lol.

People function well in their natural occupation. grin
Hahahaha! So some women are naturally hoes? cheesy

Personally, I think everyone has a tendency for promiscuity, but our diverse beliefs and scruples differentiate one from the other.
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Leo588(m): 5:43pm On Mar 28, 2022
Only if judgement is by looks, then she will be innocent.
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by GloriousGbola: 6:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Yes ooo let kelis teach you. Not just how big the bobby is but how you shake it tongue

Shake it well and you too can slap some dude with 50% alimony, 100% heartache and 200% redpill. wink

See as Jada pinkett toto has turned will smith to the textbook definition of a simp.

When your madam is knacking your sons 23 year old friends and all you can think about is how you don't measure up to some studio gangsta fellow who you are 10 times greater than, her toto is something better than bombass

Or maybe it is hyperganous toto does to a brother
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by torqque7(m): 6:26pm On Mar 28, 2022
wonder233:
Fake story.
The fantasy of every male employee is to get in-between the legs of the female boss.. Especially in this part of the world. The male gender is a conquistador by default, a high- value female is the ultimate prize. On the flip side, women are hypergamous in nature, they seek males higher up in status than them, no matter how high they already are.
All these tales of madam sleeping with driver, boss lady sleeping with junior male staff, Hot sugar mummies all over Abuja and lagos are nothing but FANTASIES!

Guy speak for yourself and NOT every man pls,What sort of mindset do you have?NOT everyman is moved by anything in skirt. angry WTF undecided fantasy of every man lot mcheeww just see talk
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Ladiesdoctor(m): 6:45pm On Mar 28, 2022
Who assigned Hundeyin for this defamed job?

Why do people enjoys bringing others down through deceit and lies.

This is how conspiracy theories normally starts.

He want a stooge to take over Toyosi job so that he can infiltrate the BBC with rogue lies and rubbish.

Keep soaring Toyosi
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by ShaqFu: 7:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
Ishilove:

Hahahaha! So some women are naturally hoes? cheesy
Ah well...
Personally, I think everyone has a tendency for promiscuity, but our diverse beliefs and scruples differentiate one from the other.
I won't put it solely on belief. I'll say discipline. Discipline is key.
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Badonasty(m): 8:33pm On Mar 28, 2022
I was expecting to see one beautiful woman like that
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Aaay: 8:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
Really
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by dfrost: 9:50pm On Mar 28, 2022
Lamasta:

Senior Comrade iya.ebe needs that kind of vawulence once in a while grin

Iya.ebe is on cruise control jare. I don't take her serious.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Lamasta(m): 9:54pm On Mar 28, 2022
dfrost:

Iya.ebe is on cruise control jare. I don't take her serious.
The cruise dey shake many table so we need to unleash vawulence on her
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by bizzibodi(m): 10:20pm On Mar 28, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

This Loud mouth twitter punk again.... Oga David kindly provide "FACTUAL EVIDENCE" First account of witnesses ... Victims of her harrasment testimony

Ogunseye has won over 25 media awards including the health category of the CNN MultiChoice African Journalist of the Year Awards in 2011 and 2013, Nigerian Academy of Science Journalist of the Year 2013, The Future Awards Africa 2013, Child-Friendly Reporter of the Year by the Diamond Awards for Media Excellence (DAME)

David Hudeyen " Niger Delta commission and Goodswill Akpabio responsible for death Akwa Ibom job seeker, Hiny Umoren"

David Hudeyen " Abike dabiri and (NIDCOM) responsible for the death of Itunu in Cote d'Ivoire"

Na so Abba Kyari too wins awards full every where.
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Adabestseason(m): 11:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
You are doing a neat job i know there are a lot of evil in NIGERIA and so much of cover-ups.Who know whether she is not using semen for her advancement.
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by emmaodet: 3:35am On Mar 29, 2022
GrammarNazi1:

She uses her position to harass people at work and you said it's her body!

I know your tonic is attention but avoid stupidity while at it.

Thank you.

From someone who cares about you.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by emmaodet: 3:36am On Mar 29, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Intresting.

All of a sudden, we need evidence to take this serious.
Re: David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers by Okoroawusa: 8:38am On Mar 29, 2022
Health360:
Munwa nwafo Igbo!!
Nwa Biafra ma Ndi awusa kwete grin
Anakogheri

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Can’t Drive Car Despite Driving Trucks – Ademola Omolade (Female Truck Driver) / NNPC Staff: Resume Before 8am Or Stay At Home / Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.