Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) (55282 Views)

FACT Check_Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'lord Of The World' / Blind Psychic Says Putin Will Become 'lord Of The World' / Blind Mystic Who Predicted Vladimir Putin Would Become 'lord Of The World' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by nkemoma(m): 7:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
Uprightness100:
The world is looking at Predictions but Everything playing out in our Eyes are clearly written in the Word of GOD, the Holy Bible. The wars, famines, Pestilences, Disaters, etc. they are all in the Bible.

Putin and Russia are Major Parts of GOD'S Endtimes Players. Others are Israel, China, Iran, Damascus Syria, Turkey, Ethiopia, Sudan and a host of Nations in and around the Middle East.

Putin and Russia are gonna be a Great Force to reckon with, but she will Brought Low and Crushed when she Comes against Israel with her many other nations.

GOD ALMIGHTY will Put his Hook in Putin Jaw soon, and Drag him down to Israel. He will be so Proud and full of Confidence but THE GREAT KING of kings will Crush and Melt them all.

The Victory won't come from Israel soldiers or Weapons as they will be surrounded and almost Swallowed. GOD ALMIGHTY Himself will Come down to Win that War for Israel..
See Ezekiel 38&39 and Zechariah 12 .

There is no more time I tell you. Everything is on point for the Endtimes wars, Beast System , New world Order, One world government, One world religion, etc.

The Rapture is just a Breath away. Do well to Ensure that you Have JESUS Christ as your LORD and SAVIOR. Do well to Ensure you are Watching, Praying and Ready. I tell you! There is no more time.

Now I know say na spiritual skoi skoi de worry you... Drag to Israel koor....

1 Like

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by jrusky(m): 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
Mokason288:
May God almighty continue to bless Putin

#GODOFWAR

You are mentally unstable. Seek for help.

Blind Psych that cannot see how his or her sight will be restore talking shit. Even his teeth is dirty, he look haggard and unkept yet making prediction. Let him seek for someone to buy him toothpaste and hard brush first then remove the filthy demonic attire he or she is wearing then seek mental evaluation before coming here to talk about a saddist bloody atheist called ruling the world crap bullshit.

godofwar my foot!!!

My own God I'm serving don't have interest in a bloody atheist so just keep quiet and say only what you know.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by Rexymania(m): 7:40pm On Mar 28, 2022
Mokason288:

#GODOFWAR

Amen

1 Like

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by stewiepeter: 7:40pm On Mar 28, 2022
Sltp:
Not trying to mock her, but when did blind people start seeing? If she sees the future, then she's not blind.

Or did her blindness come with schizophrenia?
Kai this guy what kind mumu you be
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:41pm On Mar 28, 2022
obembet:
If you ask some mad Putin followers on nairaland to choose where to relocate btw America or Russia.. 99.999% will not think twice before they choose America.

One Language, even at that, Nigerians Wey Dey Russia you can’t count , imagine Russia was an English speaking country.

more so Russia and China give lots of scholarships to Africans, Nigerians and pay the students for upkeep during their studies, do you that??

Media don’t speak good because they are not English and we don’t listen to their news. They sell us everything bad about them and good about themselves.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by Isobug: 7:41pm On Mar 28, 2022
obembet:
If you ask some mad Putin followers on nairaland to choose where to relocate btw America or Russia.. 99.999% will not think twice before they choose America.
You de mind them
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by 07kjb: 7:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
Will the country be Russia I think is gonna be north Korea, though everything that is happening is concealed in the Bible and it requires a great knowledge to understand
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by ken045501: 7:43pm On Mar 28, 2022
Bros no Dey ask dumb question here . Go get browse about this person before you come here and ask nonsense question
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by kingjis: 7:43pm On Mar 28, 2022
Mokason288:

How old are you?

Why are you asking how old he is ?

He said the truth

I should asking you that

1 Like

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by okeysoninv: 7:43pm On Mar 28, 2022
Apexmoh:
Hmmm... I smell lies. Jesus is a pr0phet. Nothing more, nothing less
oh you Muslims will see and believe. Jesus Christ is coming soon. As he foretold the prophets of the old , watch out for anti-chriist alliance coming from Russia- china. The time is near. You all should watch out this current war in Ukraine will spread all over the world. Russia will not stop. Take note. The war will not end until America and Britain are recapitulated. Anti Christ Russia and China will take over the world . Acting like peace maker , changing the way we worship God, bringing the world to one. Finally he pose to attack Israel ,encircle her. Then final Armageddon with Christ and rapture saints will Begin against anti-chriist armies. Final defeat of antiChrist will ulsher in Golden millennium on Earth. You all Muslims most come to pilgrimage in Jerusalem. Christ shall reign on Earth. We already in end of dispensation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by xynerise: 7:44pm On Mar 28, 2022
obembet:
Those ones are just "let's follow the trend" dummies.

1 Like

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by ajerimitan: 7:44pm On Mar 28, 2022
They will all self destruct, all nations will seek refuge in Africa. Just like Jesus seek refuge in Egypt. If they are not wiped off by volcano. They will all be cleared away by atomic and nuclear weapons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by Padipadi(m): 7:45pm On Mar 28, 2022
tamdun:
For those who don't know her, 85% of her predictions has come to past, let's wait and see how this one plays out.
Mods fp abegi
wetin do the 15%?
This one she talk about Putin is part of the 15%.
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by EdwardRandy(m): 7:45pm On Mar 28, 2022
obembet:
I will choose Russia. E get wetin you wan talk again? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by InvertedHammer: 7:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
/
Call her Balkan's TB Joshua--connecting dots after events. Can she tell when she will see again?

It reminds me of the three witches and Macbeth.

If only she could migrate to Nigeria and be giving sure numbers to the degenerate Betnaija gamblers...
/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by Rex777: 7:47pm On Mar 28, 2022
Prophet William Marrion Brahman has prophesied it before at about 1933.
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by WoundedLamb: 7:48pm On Mar 28, 2022
InvertedHammer:
/
Call her Balkan's TB Joshua--connecting dots after events. Can she tell when she will see again?

It reminds me of the three witches and Macbeth.
/

Lol... you realize the lady died more than 20 years ago, right? This prediction was made a long time ago, bro. Not like I believe it though.
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by maticar: 7:49pm On Mar 28, 2022
Like Cyrus
Like Putin

Nothing anyone can do about it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by pseudonomer: 7:49pm On Mar 28, 2022
Uprightness100:
The world is looking at Predictions but Everything playing out in our Eyes are clearly written in the Word of GOD, the Holy Bible. The wars, famines, Pestilences, Disaters, etc. they are all in the Bible and playing out Exactly as the Bible says.

Putin and Russia are Major Parts of GOD'S Endtimes Players. Others are Israel, China, Iran, Damascus Syria, Turkey, Ethiopia, Sudan and a host of Nations in and around the Middle East.

Putin and Russia are gonna be a Great Force to reckon with, but she will Brought Low and Crushed when she Comes against Israel with her many other nations.

GOD ALMIGHTY will Put his Hook in Putin Jaw soon, and Drag him down to Israel. He will be so Proud and full of Confidence but THE GREAT KING of kings will Crush and Melt them all.

The Victory won't come from Israel soldiers or Weapons as they will be surrounded and almost Swallowed. GOD ALMIGHTY Himself will Come down to Win that War for Israel..

There is no more time I tell you. Everything is on point for the Endtimes wars, Beast System , New world Order, One world government, One world religion, etc.

The Rapture is just a Breath away. Do well to Ensure that you Have JESUS Christ as your LORD and SAVIOR. Do well to Ensure you are Watching, Praying and Ready. I tell you! There is no more time.

A pastor believing in psychic? Anything to justify your hate for the West and US. Even a witch will be your friend and free pass to heaven as far she can predict the doom of US and the West.
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 28, 2022
Uprightness100:
The world is looking at Predictions but Everything playing out in our Eyes are clearly written in the Word of GOD, the Holy Bible. The wars, famines, Pestilences, Disaters, etc. they are all in the Bible and playing out Exactly as the Bible says.

You have changed moniker.
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by EdwardRandy(m): 7:50pm On Mar 28, 2022
BritishNaija:
This is one prediction that will go wrong.
Go and read about the woman, 85% of her predictions have come to pass. As for this very prediction, you can already see with your own eyes Putin is slowly boxing the west to a corner.

One thing I'm sure will happen after or during this war in Europe is that there will be a declination of the dollar currency, which will inadvertently affect the US economy.

2 Likes

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by chidiwar(m): 7:51pm On Mar 28, 2022
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by rippa(m): 7:55pm On Mar 28, 2022
perambulator:
did she specifically mention Putin because he wasnt even on the scene when she died in 1996
She only mentioned Vladimir oo
Shey na only Putin dey bear Vladimir ni
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by Nadeol: 7:55pm On Mar 28, 2022
The Russia-Ukraine war is a very complex one, and I do not take any side; in fact, it is none of my business, at least, not until the use of nuclear weapons is imminent; however, Putin remains a leader I greatly admire.

3 Likes

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 28, 2022
Mokason288:

#GODOFWAR
..is this not western propaganda ?
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by Ayslambc(m): 7:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
Uprightness100:

Putin and Russia are Major Parts of GOD'S Endtimes Players. Others are Israel, China, Iran, Damascus Syria, Turkey, Ethiopia, Sudan and a host of Nations in and around the Middle East. Stop saying rapture nothing like that in the Bible.

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by rolams(m): 7:58pm On Mar 28, 2022
Na lie go kill op!
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by Johel(m): 7:58pm On Mar 28, 2022
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by DonroxyII: 7:59pm On Mar 28, 2022
Putin has Evidences against the West. They know He is Ready to go Ballistic and Haywire on them all. His Madness and Conk Craze is what the world needed to avoid being a Mono-World.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by Flier: 8:01pm On Mar 28, 2022
Nonsense!
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by Masterito(m): 8:01pm On Mar 28, 2022
Of you think Russia will win the US in a nuclear war, then you are a clown. Same way Russia thought they will take over Kyiv in four days. Can you compare thier military spending?
okeysoninv:
God is a perfect planner. He foretold us the world war three will start from Eastern Europe. The use of nuclear weapons will destroy American. The sino- Russia taking over the world. Finally Christ reign on the earth by second coming. Glory to his eternal name.
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by VIKTO83(m): 8:03pm On Mar 28, 2022
But she didn't predict her own death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Top Gabonese Government Officials Stand Under Rain To See Their President Off / Jammeh's Presidential Rolls Royce Spotted At Banjul Airport. PICS / Gaza War: IDF Forces Take Over Hamas Parliament ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.