Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died (44720 Views)

Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter / Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter / Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by 2braithe: 8:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
BarrElChapo:

Add foolishness to that list, nincompoop

Tell that to your wretched forsaken mother.
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by peppermint7(m): 8:32pm On Mar 29, 2022
Fairmedia:

Go and die, you and your family are suffering, better you apply for asylum... am sure you are among the ones living below poverty line. Better use dessert or ship move out. We all are not same, some are making it while some are suffering, don't use your poverty and frustration and think that is how everyone feels. Those that want to die will die, the ones killing themselves will perish, insecurity is a problem, but that does not mean we all should queue and run out, people find solutions to their problems, not run away like cowards to become refugees and illegal immigrants. We will keep moving the economy forward here...even in warfare some keep making money. Better enter road, make hungry no kill you grin
Nigeria na trash.
All this essay wer you de write consign yougrin

Trash upon trash
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by JubrilBuhari: 8:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
Splitmind:
Fake Fake Fake!!!

How will you be shot and tweeting?

Makes no sense.

May a very painful demise await those spreading fake news because they hate Buhari and the APC.
A simple look at your picture shows exactly who you are.
A hungry BMC animal.
Life means nothing to you once you receive your 10k monthly stipend.

Online tout.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 29, 2022
peppermint7:

Nigeria na trash.
All this essay wer you de write consign yougrin

Trash upon trash
You and your family, and those Almajiris are the trash in Nigeria, improve your life or die poor, nobody send you...go and hang yourself, our population is even too much. Go and die.
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by maasoap(m): 9:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
ajl:

Whats the role of government in all these? Stand aside and watch?

What has USA government been able to do with mass shootings and gun violence? If citizens choose their paths, there is little government can do about it.
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by peppermint7(m): 9:49pm On Mar 29, 2022
Fairmedia:

You and your family, and those Almajiris are the trash in Nigeria, improve your life or die poor, nobody send you...go and hang yourself, our population is even too much. Go and die.
Baba Nigeria is trash.
If you like cry till morning.
Eno consign me.
If you wan make e pain me
Enta plane come tell me for my face
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by thecommunist(m): 9:50pm On Mar 29, 2022
So much hate in Nigeria.
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by LLiKYekoba: 9:57pm On Mar 29, 2022
Splitmind:

Somebody will rub blood from her menses and call it gunshot. grin

Or maybe it is a failed abortion her people are known for that. lipsrsealed

There is no need to waste scarce bullets on your empty BMC skull, you are not worth it, just 20 naira rat poison should be enough to send you off to your knackers in hell. That's the best way to eliminate BMC cockroaches like you. grin
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by Mindlog: 10:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
Splitmind:

Somebody will rub blood from her menses and call it gunshot. grin

Or maybe it is a failed abortion her people are known for that. lipsrsealed

You know very well that you are mentally disordered.
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 29, 2022
peppermint7:

Baba Nigeria is trash.
If you like cry till morning.
Eno consign me.
If you wan make e pain me
Enta plane come tell me for my face
Poverty kill you for Togo there. Go and die.
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by peppermint7(m): 3:10am On Mar 30, 2022
Fairmedia:

Poverty kill you for Togo there. Go and die.
This idiot no ft even afford South African ticket
You de make noise for inside country wer don sour finish
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by Nobody: 5:55am On Mar 30, 2022
peppermint7:

This idiot no ft even afford South African ticket
You de make noise for inside country wer don sour finish
Mad poor animal, I am not running anywhere fool. You go die in poverty.
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by peppermint7(m): 7:07am On Mar 30, 2022
Fairmedia:

Mad poor animal, I am not running anywhere fool. You go die in poverty.
Oga Nigeria is trash. No cry again grin
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by lordmayor2013(m): 8:27am On Mar 30, 2022
Splitmind:
Fake Fake Fake!!!

How will you be shot and tweeting?

Makes no sense.

May a very painful demise await those spreading fake news because they hate Buhari and the APC.

How do you feel now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV / Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos / Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.